Memories In Time

Story Info
She cherishes the memories of love.
931 words
3.5
6.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been some time since she allowed herself to delve into that dark abyss; a place where she stored all her memories. The pain was so real as she secretly tucked each memory, one by one, away for a time when she could deal with them, understand them, cherish them once again.

How long had it been? She slowly lost count as the months rolled by. And yet she knew, somehow knew, that one day she would see her beloved again. Questions raced through her mind – how would she act? What would she say? Would she be greeted with uncertain distain? No answers came to mind therefore she was not prepared for the day she actually came face to face – again.

In actuality it had been over a year since their bittersweet separation. Yet her love never wavered for it was like the wind, constant, strong, real. It was, as most days seemed to go for her, a normal day without any regard or thought to a chance meeting. Yet, when the moment happened, and she looked into those dreamy green eyes, the memories came flooding back like a giant wave threatening to consume her. It was, as it had been on that first meeting so many years ago, a shocking moment in time. Shivers ran through her body that instantly became tense as if a wire were about to snap. Her voice, disappeared.

Without knowing what to say, she stood motionless – waiting. Yet waiting for what? There was no need to move, for in that instant, the love of her life walked away once again. Tears threatened to consume her but she valiantly held them at bay. There would be time later for tears.

On her way back home, as she drove by the ocean, she needed to visit that special place on the beach that she had avoided for far too long. Maybe it was time to open her abyss and again cherish those moments that she had never shared with another person in her life. The drive wasn't long and soon she was pulling into the parking spot secluded on the far end of the beach. It was beautiful, secluded, and just what she needed.

She lifted her beach chair and bag out of the trunk and headed to that special spot. It was a small knoll/mound that beckoned her. She could still visualize her initials still embedded in the wet sand. A smile....ahhh how long had that warm smile that reached to the depths of her soul lay hidden in pain?

She took off her top and shorts to reveal her swimsuit. The large brim bonnet shielded the harsh sun rays from her face as she stretched out in her chair and allowed the warm breeze to carry her back in time.

Yes, she remembered the evening they met here on the beach. Walking hand in hand laughing, talking, feeling the electricity that ignited between them. She remembered when they stopped at this very spot, being surprised when magically before her appeared a blanket, basket of food, and wine. And the flower whose petals she could still smell. There it was again – that smile.

She remembered taking pictures of the beach, the ocean, the sunset, the moon. How her fingers trembled at the mere touch of someone sharing this with her, someone who brought out feelings in her that she didn't even know were there. A smile, yet – a tear.

The evening was so perfect as the moon rose higher and higher with it's brilliant light casting a romantic glow upon the water. No other scene could have been planned any better than what she was experiencing.

She remembered how their hands touched, slowly reaching out. The first touch of lips, timidly waiting for that moment to share something so personal and so beautiful. Even though it was a warm evening, she shivered with the anticipation of that first kiss. She was not prepared for how much her life was about to change. How much she had longed for this moment in her life.

That moment, that kiss, marked the beginning of many more shared moments, It was the beginning of a lifetime of waiting to explore a part of her sexuality that she never could have dreamed could be so ultimately fulfilling. Her heart began to beat faster as she remembered shared moments as they explored each other's body, awakening a desire that only grew with each day. An awakening of feeling someone inside of her very soul, even when apart. She learned through time how to reach out and feel her love in a totally new way, astrally projecting herself, arousing each other without even speaking. It truly was awesome and more intimate than could possibly be imagined.

How many times had they made love? Ah that smile was there again as she closed her eyes relinquishing her mind, her body, her soul – to feel once again those rapturous moments she became a whole person. Feeling hands exploring her body, bringing it to life with a song like no other had done. Hearing the heartbeat so close to her own. Moaning as with each memory her body began to beat in tune with the waves as they awakened the senses so long locked away.

Yet as life sometimes does, misfortunes happen that tears two in love apart. What happened? When? Why? Questions to which she'll probably never know the answers.

But as she opened her eyes, she saw in a distance.....her love. Should she quietly leave? Or stay?