Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved the feel, the taste, of his cock, but I wanted more. I reached around him, holding his firm ass in my hands and pulling him towards me. He followed my lead and eased himself onto the bed. I lay back, taking him with me, his cock never leaving my mouth as we twisted around and he moved above me, his face hovering above my dripping wet pussy.

His cock was still in my mouth, and I groaned against it as he dropped his head towards my pussy. This time he took things slowly. I shuddered under his touch as he kissed his way along the inside of my thighs, his tongue fluttering along the soft, sensitive skin. I tried to keep sucking and toying with his cock, but I couldn't -- I couldn't concentrate on anything but what his tongue and lips and mouth were doing to me.

Pete's head was buried between my legs now, his tongue moving from my clit, down over my pussy, right down to my ass. As he moved, he kissed and licked and sucked and probed everywhere. He tortured my clit with his tongue before sucking on it gently while he rocked the hard flesh from side to side. He sucked on my lips, one at a time then both together, before plunging his tongue inside me. He probed at my ass with his tongue as I pulled my legs back even higher, showing him everything as I wrapped my legs around him.

I held him tight with my arms and legs, keeping his head hard against me as I cried out. I sobbed with pleasure as I came over and over again. It seemed like an age before I flopped back on the bed, my body tingling all over. Pete turned around, his heavy cock dragging across me as he moved. He lapped softly at my pussy, his face smeared with my juices. He moved up between my legs as I wrapped them around him again -- and welcomed his cock into me.

He fucked me hard -- which was just what we needed. I reached above me for the end of the bed, my breasts bouncing wildly as he pounded my cunt. He caught my nipple between his teeth, sucking and biting me as his hips drove his cock into me. I reached for his ass, searching for his puckered hole, my fingers digging into him.

Pete came with an animal like roar, his cum flooding my pussy in thick spurts. He buried himself inside me as we clung to each other, waves of pleasure flooding my body again before we fell into a fitful sleep.

It could only have been a few hours later that I woke up, desperate for the bathroom. I glanced at Pete asleep beside me, and then made my way to the bathroom through the darkness, spotting my clothes dotted around the floor as I went. Coming out, I started to gather my clothes up, fully intending to go back to my own room so that I would be alone in the morning. It was only when I was stood naked, with my clothes in my arms, that I realised the bed was empty.

It was then that I saw that the curtains were slightly open, and that Pete was stood in the darkness, leaning over the balcony, staring out into the night. He was still naked, his firm ass pointing towards me. I felt a tingle in my pussy -- and dropped my clothes in a pile on the floor. I padded quietly across the room, and out onto the balcony to join him.

He didn't move as I wrapped my arms around him. He moaned softly as I pressed my breasts against his back, and then again as I slid one hand onto his flat belly, and the other down onto his cock. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, feeling him react almost immediately. I stroked him slowly, his cock rising up until he was rock hard again.

I started to ease Pete around to face me, but he had other ideas. I felt myself being manoeuvred around him until he was behind me, and it was my turn to moan as he wrapped his arms around me, cupping my mound and breasts in his strong hands as he pressed his cock against my ass. I pressed back against him, wanting to feel more of his cock lying along the tight cleft between my cheeks.

I arched my back, pointing my ass at him as he slid his fingers along my already wet pussy lips. His other hand was still full of my breasts, his fingers pinching at my swollen nipples. I moaned and wiggled my ass against him, wanting his hard cock inside me again. I eased away from me a little, and his cock slid down my cheeks and between my already damp thighs.

I moaned softly as his cock head nudged against my pussy. I reached down and held his throbbing shaft, stroking him for a moment before guiding him back towards me. I rubbed him against my pussy, savouring his heat and hardness, before letting him inside me.

I gasped as Pete drove his cock into me in one long, steady thrust. My pussy wrapped herself around him, drawing him in, holding him tight. He held still, and then eased himself out again, leaving just the tip of his cock inside my pussy to tease me. Then he did it again, and again, and again, sending me wild, every long, deep thrust sending spasms of lust through me. And then at last he did what he knew I wanted. He fucked me hard -- very hard.

Pete held my hips and drove his cock into me, reaching deeper and deeper as he fucked me harder and harder. I cried out, not caring who heard us, who saw us, as every thrust of his cock sent a wave of pleasure through me. My breasts swayed beneath my body in time to his driving cock. I gripped the rail around the balcony with one hand, my knuckles going white as I clung on to steady to myself as he pounded into me.

My other hand slithered down my body to my clit. I rubbed myself frantically, everything blurring in front of me as I came again, my legs feeling weak as my climax ripped through me. Pete dragged me back against him, wrapping a strong arm around my waist and holding me tight as he drove his pumping cock into me. He held one breast in his other hand, my other breast dancing to the rhythm of his driving cock until he powered into me one last time and filled me with yet more cum.

I leant against the balcony, my body shuddering as our climaxes ran their course. My legs felt like rubber, and it was only Pete holding me that stopped me from sliding to the floor. When his cock eventually slipped out of me, I straightened up slowly and turned in his arms. He held me tight until the strength came back into my legs. I stood on tip toes and kissed him softly, before heading for the bathroom, picking up my clothes on the way.

When I came out, Pete was sat on the bed in a pair of shorts. He stood up and hugged me quickly. I kissed him again, my tongue sliding into his mouth. I left then, smiling a "goodbye" as Pete said he'd "see me around".

The silence of the hotel was only broken by the "clacking" of my heels on the marble floors. I smiled broadly -- my holiday had got off to just the start I'd wanted!!

And I couldn't wait for tomorrow!

12