Memories of a Holiday Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we broke our kiss, I stood up, reaching out to take his hand. He paused, his eyes drinking in my breasts, my practically naked body. I pulled him to his feet and we kissed again, our bodies pressed together as he slowly, carefully, backed me towards the waiting bed.

I let Steve ease me back onto the bed, and then watched as he quickly dragged his clothes off. Naked, he stood at the end of the bed, his cock still half erect. I stretched out, my hands above my head, my breasts thrust upwards, as I showed off my body to him. I relaxed and watched him as he moved towards me, one knee on the end of the bed.

He lifted my leg towards him, his eyes on mine as he ran his hand softly over my calf. He eased my sandal off, kissing my toes gently. He did the same to the other foot, his touch incredibly gentle – and unbelievably sexy. My pussy throbbed at every touch of his lips, of his hands. His hands ran softly up the inside of my thighs as he leant over me, his cock hanging heavily towards me. I moaned, my eyes shut, in anticipation of his touch, my clit and pussy on fire. But then his hands were gone.

My eyes flew open – he was stood at the end of the bed again, watching me with a teasing smile on his face. He slid onto the bed and lay next to me, our bodies barely touching as he kissed me, our tongues once again playing together. He kissed my eyes, my nose, my chin. Moving down slowly, he ran his tongue along my jaw bone, kissing me as he went, sucking on my ear lobe. He kissed down my neck, sucking gently at my throat, moving down slowly towards my breasts, running his tongue between them, and then across my hot, wanton body.

I could see him gazing down at my breasts, taking in my firmness, my hard, puckered nipples. I moaned as he ran his hand over one breast, pausing briefly at my nipple, before continuing over my belly, towards my pussy. I moaned softly as his hand reached lower. His hand tugged gently at the edge of my knickers, pulling the already wet material tight against my clit and pussy.

He moved down to my breast, drawing my erect nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, nipping it with his teeth. He sucked on me harder, drawing more of my breast into his mouth, sucking on my hard nipples.

I gasped as he pulled his head away, and was gone again. But this time he moved quickly, moving to the end of the bed and kneeling on the floor, leaning over to slide his hands under my ass. With his eyes locked on mine, he eased my knickers down my legs and pulled them off, leaving me naked to his gaze. Slowly, I pulled my legs back, revealing everything to him. He reached for me again, both of us moaning as he reached under my ass to pull me closer to his waiting mouth.

A tremor of anticipation went through me as I felt his breath on my pussy, but then he turned his head to kiss lightly down the inside of one thigh, and then the other.

"Please." I moaned.

I knew that he could see all of me, my wet slit pouting to expose my pussy lips. He bent forward again, and at last I felt his tongue on me, flicking over my clit, teasing it as it poked out from its tight little hood. He sucked on me, before running his tongue lower, over my pussy and then lower still. I pulled my knees higher as he ran his tongue down towards my ass.

He moved back to my clit, and then to my pussy, licking me, sucking on my lips in turn, and then together. Steve pushed his tongue deep inside my pussy, fucking me with it. I reached for my breasts, pinching my nipples. I moaned that I was cumming, my head rocking from side to side as I toyed with my breasts and nipples, as Steve sucked on my pussy before tongue fucking me again.

I grabbed his head, guiding his tongue onto my clit, crying out as his finger found its way inside me, sobbing with relief as my orgasm crashed through me, as my juices poured from my body, as he sucked and licked them from me.

Steve kissed my pussy gently one last time, and then moved up the bed and leant over me, his hands each side of me. He leant down and kissed each of my nipples, and then my mouth, his tongue slipping easily across mine. He sat up and reached for his Champagne, sipping some of the cold drink before kissing my nipples again, a shudder going through me as my hot flesh met his cold mouth.

As Steve knelt back up, I slipped my hands behind my head, pushing my breasts up, wanting more of his wonderful attention. He picked up his glass again, and tipped it slowly, dripping Champagne onto my breasts, and then my belly, filling my navel, and leaving a pool as I pulled my tummy in as the cold liquid hit me. He quickly put his glass down and then lay above me, his face level with my breasts.

I wrapped my legs around him as he started to lick and suck the Champagne off my body, shivers going through me as his mouth and lips and tongue ran over me. I held his head, forcing him onto my nipples. He drew them into his mouth, sucking me. He slid down my body, showering me with kisses. He lapped at my navel, drinking the Champagne from me.

He reached out again, this time collecting some ice from around the Champagne bottle. I groaned as he ran his hand across by breasts and belly, sliding the ice over me. My body was crying out for more as he ran his hands, and the ice, over me, over my belly and down onto my pussy. My body trembled as the ice caught my clit and then my pussy lips. I groaned and reached for him as the melting ice ran over my hot flesh, over my pussy and down onto my ass. He sucked me again, he tongue plunging inside me. I grabbed his head, pulling him to me as I ground my pussy against his mouth. I held him tight as his tongue tortured and pleasured me – but I needed more.

"Fuck me," I demanded, desperate for more.

He quickly knelt up, and for a second I caught sight of his cock, long and hard, jutting out from his body. I pulled my legs back, exposing everything – and then cried out louder than ever as he drove his cock into me, deep into me, his cock feeling hotter than ever where he had smoothed the ice over me.

He fucked me hard, hard and deep and fast – and I came almost immediately. He pressed deep into me, holding his cock there while I squeezed my pussy around him, pulling him tight to me, my nails digging into his back, my breasts crushed against him. My pussy throbbed and pulsed around him, my body arching towards him.

With a gasp, I sank back onto the bed, my breasts flushed red, my body damp with excitement. Steve kissed me as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his cock sliding slowly in and out of my hot body. We kissed as I got my breath back, as my thumping heart returned too normal. And then he fucked me – hard, fast and wild. He fucked me until we were both gasping and crying out, until our orgasms exploded deep inside us, until his cum erupted into my waiting pussy, until my juices flooded around his driving cock.

My pussy held him tight as we clung together, moulded to every vein, every contour of his throbbing cock. Only when he had pumped every last drop of his cum into me and his cock was beginning to soften did he roll away from me. We lay side by side, our chests heaving as we caught our breath, both of us grinning at our release.

A while later I popped to the bathroom. When I got back, Steve was sat up, a fresh glass of Champagne in his hands for each of us. I crawled onto bed beside him, and we lay on our sides facing each other, our naked bodies close together, as we sipped Champagne and chatted. With our glasses half full, I took them both and put them down on the bedside table.

Settling back down facing Steve, we kissed again, a long, lingering kiss that sent all the right messages to all the right places. Steve's hand had been resting gently on my hip, but now it began to slide up and down my body, reaching as far down my leg as he could before sweeping back up to my shoulder, his fingers dragging over the edge of my breast.

As our kiss deepened, I reached between us for his cock, stroking him gently, peeling his skin back as he started to grow in my hand. Steve broke our kiss so that he could ease me backwards a little and draw first one, and then the other, nipple into his still hungry mouth. I enjoyed his attention for a while, loving the sensations sweeping through me as he sucked and licked and kissed my breasts and nipples, his hand sliding across my belly before edging lower.

But I wanted to tease him a little as well, so I pulled his head gently away from my breast, his mouth leaving my hard nipple with an audible "pop". I eased him onto his back before leaning over him to kiss his nipples, his cock still in my hand. Then I leant over to the bedside table, my breasts dragging across his body, and took a deep drink of the still cold Champagne. Kneeling beside him, I leant over and carefully sucked his cock into my mouthful of Champagne.

Steve cried out as his hot cock met the cold Champagne in my mouth. I sucked deliciously on him, feeling him getting stronger and harder in my mouth. As I started to move my head along his shaft, some of the Champagne escaped, dribbling down his cock and onto his balls, then down to his ass. Steve moaned as I sucked him deep into my mouth, cupping his balls and reaching lower as my hot mouth and the cool Champagne sent waves of lust through him.

He reached for me, almost dragging me off his cock and up his body, my breasts swaying as I crawled up the bed, my knees each side of him. I reached for his cock, holding him against my pussy. With my eyes on his I rubbed his cock head against my clit, and then my pussy. Lowering myself just an inch, I took his cock head inside me. I paused - and then dropped down onto him as he thrust upwards. We both cried out as our bodies met, as his cock drove into my body, as I pressed down onto him.

I leant forward, my hand on his chest, and slid my pussy up and down his cock, watching the pleasure on his face as I moved along his hard shaft. He reached for my swaying breasts, cupping them in his hands, his thumbs rubbing across my taut nipples. I reached for the end of the bed, my breasts moving over his face as I pushed my hips back down hard on his cock.

He moaned as he pushed up to meet my thrusts, his hands sliding down my body as his mouth sought out my swaying breasts. My knuckles were white as I clung to the end of the bed, as he drove his cock into me, as he sucked hard on my nipples, as he held my hips. His cock felt enormous, filling me, stretching me, as he pumped into me.

His hands slid across my cheeks, his fingers moving between them, searching out my tight, puckered hole. He scratched lightly across the sensitive skin he found there, and then was inside me, just the tip of his finger slipping in and out of me in time with his cock, with his mouth.

I screamed as I came, as his mouth and fingers and hands and cock sent my body into overdrive. He drove his cock into me, holding still while my pussy pulsed around him.

Holding me tight, he rolled us over. I reached behind me for the end of the bed, thrusting my breasts upwards, offering them to him as he began to fuck me again, faster and deeper, driving a series of orgasms through me as he sucked on my breasts, as we kissed, as we fucked.

With an almost animal like roar, Steve came, his hot cum gushing into me to be met by a flood of my own juices as I came again. With one hand I reached for my breast, pinching my nipple, while my other hand moved onto my clit, rubbing and caressing, sending shockwaves of pleasure through us both as Steve carried on driving his cock into me until neither of us could take any more of the agony and ecstasy.

Steve slumped forward as we clung to each other, our damp bodies pressed hard together. We kissed feverishly as we continued to come down from our high, Steve's cock only slipping from me as we rolled onto our sides. We kissed again, laughing with our release before we drifted off to sleep.

It must have a couple of hours later when I woke up, needing the bathroom. I was on my side, Steve behind me, his cock nestled against my ass. He didn't stir as I wriggled out from under his arm and climbed off the bed. When I came back, he still hadn't moved. I decided to go back to my own room – after all, I had promised myself an early night! I dressed quietly, leaning over to kiss Steve gently on the mouth before leaving.

I walked quietly through the hotel, heading back to my room as I wondered what the next day would bring, the smile on my face matched only by that I'd seen on Steve's as I left his room.

12