Memories of Banging Maths Teacher

Story Info
Erotic encounters of Jithin with his Maths teacher.
4.2k words
3.51
78.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desikid
Desikid
4 Followers

It was my first day at the tuition and I felt a little anxious. Maybe the anxiousness was probably due to the fact that I was 20 years old and still in school. I met with an accident when I was 13 and had to take rest for 2 years. So, now here I was, 20 years old and attending maths tuition. It was a special tuition arranged by my mom for me and it had been possible due to the fact that the school principle was my mother's friend. With that she arranged for the maths tuition and the speciality was the teacher who is a veteran at teaching maths. Though she does not take tuition since she does not need to as she is financially well off, she agreed on the word of the school principle.

I was new at this school since I was in hostel throughout my junior school. Now, for the 12th grade, my parents made me come back to my hometown to study so that I can boost my scores. I had no intention of going to tuition since I am naturally good at maths and every other subject but my parents persuaded me so that I can score a centum. So I obliged to their request. The only regret I had was that I had to miss the basketball practice for the three days of the week during which I had to attend the tuition.

The principle also made two other students -- a guy and a girl to attend the tuition with me. Both of them were high scorers and they look like how nerds should look; with glasses and other nerd accessories. Their good names were Nikhil and Divya. And my bad name was Jithin.

No. I am not a bad guy and on the contrary, I study really good and get top marks at the class. But, I also did other things too. Used to drink with the guys and fool around with girls. I am easy with the girls since I do look good. I say to myself that I have an athletic body and a charming face. But that was the actual fact.

So, there I was at the tuition and it was my first day. I have not seen the maths teacher since she was not handling maths for my class. My mom has visited her house and made the necessary arrangements for me to attend. The tuition was at her house, obviously, and I should say it was a big house indeed. I was fascinated by it and rang the bell even though the front door was open.

A servant maid came and told me to enter and lead the way to the study room inside which became our tuition room thereafter. I was a till taken by surprise once I saw the teacher. Her name was Swetha and she was very beautiful. This is the thing with me; Whenever I am in the vicinity of a female I get very polite and respect comes automatically and as was the case here.

"Good Evening, Miss." I said

"Good Evening. Come in." She greeted with a warm smile. I was staring at her eyes for a second more than I should have but controlled myself and sat in the chair with a smile.

"Your mom told me you are good in studies and that she wanted you to join the tuition to work out some hard and advanced sums so that you can increase your skills".

"Yes, miss. I did indeed tell her I did not need extra attention. But she insisted" I said.

She just smiled and said,"That's okay. I will not be teaching you but rather give you and others some hard problems to work out everyday and you can clarify the doubts with me".

"Okay ma'am ." All three of us said.

Then we started working out some problems. From where I was sitting, I had a clear view of the living room and I glanced now and then whenever Miss Swetha passed through the house and I was affected by her beauty. She had a very beautiful and matured body. She was more fuller with all the curves a matured woman has and She looks very attractive in her saree. Later, I found that she was divorced and had two kids who were 8 and 9 years old and also that she was thirty one years old.

One thing which attracted me was her long hair. Swetha was very fair and also chubby faced. She was indeed a wide hipped woman. But, combined with that, her long and silky hair twisted in the form of a thick braid that reached beyond her ass and almost to her knees completely made my mind go crazy after her. I could not take my mind off her ass or her braid. I was love stoned.

After that I was hooked on to Miss Swetha's tuitions more than the basketball games. All the time, I was thinking about her. But I did control my emotions in front of her. Nikhil did not notice anything attractive with Miss Swetha I guess. And even if he did, I guess he was very shy even to think about our teacher. I maintained my manners and asked her doubts which were reasonable now and then just to hear her voice which was also sweet.

She also took an interest in me since I was handsome and not many people with my attributes come in the category of nerds. Not that I am a nerd though; I did get the marks. She wears saree all the time and looks divine in it combined with a sexy ingredient. My dirty thoughts grew day by day and my dreams were always filled with me fucking Miss Swetha's tasty body.

I found that she was rich and was teaching at the school only for her interest in maths. And it will be a bore to do nothing for a single mom, who has enough servants to do the house chores. She only took two classes for the 12th grade and by luck she chose to take one class for 12th grade and I was lucky enough to be in that class.

So the day came when she entered the class and every boy's eyes were on her. She did wear her saree in a decent way but there was a natural sexiness to the saree no matter how decent you wear it. And with her big breasts bulging forward in her saree, it is normal for every guy's eyes to focus on them. She introduced herself and when she saw me, she smiled at once and nodded. I was on cloud nine. She started doing problems on the board, and her back was towards us. We could see a part of her back on the open area of the blouse at the top and a little cleavage of her hips above her ass. Her Luxurious hair in a sexy braid was resting freely on her back and all the way to her knees through the middle of her ass.

When she bent down a little to write in the lower half of the board, her buttocks bulged back and I badly wanted to reach her and bang her from behind by gripping her long braid. I wanted to embrace her tightly from behind and kiss her neck and put my nose into her hair and smell its fragrance.

But I controlled my desires. That day in tuition, while she was clearing a doubt for Divya, I had a very good view at the side of her breasts which were visible. They were bulging from inside her blouse. My heart started beating frantically. She was so near me and her perfect breasts were clearly visible. I could almost see her nipples from the side bulging in the blouse.

I started talking with her in the tuition about the class matters in a friendly way and she started small talking with me now and then. We got friendly over a few days since I was very good at conversing and also for the fact that my other tuition mates showed no interest in small talks. I think she also found them very boring compared to me.

One Sunday at tuition, I found myself alone with Miss Swetha as the others did not come to her house. I did some problems which she gave and turned my attention to the living room for a while. A servant maid was sweeping the floor. I don't know what was happening to me but I found the servant maid to be attractive also. She was sweeping the floor in a crouched posture with a big towel. I wanted to straddle her butt from behind and bang her riding her like a pony. But the fantasy what short lived as my beloved maths teacher crossed the living room like an angel. She had taken a bath during the gap and her hair was loose, flowing freely. My heart skipped a beat. It was so shiny, wet and jet black in colour and it reached till her knees and she is indeed a tall woman.

Forget the maid, I wanted to jump on her from behind and bang the living daylights out of her. I could not control myself. I wanted squeeze her breasts from behind and spoon her with my dick in her ass. Unfortunately, she went to the kitchen and I lost the view. I tried to clear my dirty thoughts and concentrate on the problem at hand, but it was futile. After some time of struggling with my mind, I decided to call it a day. But, I was surprised at what happened next.

Maybe it was the fact that I was alone or maybe something else. But I assumed it was the former, since she had never invited me, Nikhil or Divya for lunch even if it was a Sunday.

"Why are you hesitating, Jithin?" asked Swetha.

"Sure, Miss. I would love that", I said with a shy smile. All I could do was to keep my eyes off her breasts and her silky heaven of her hair.

"Come on then. " she said and guided me to the dining room. I followed closely behind her, behind all of that black mass of hair. The smell of her shampoo made my cock stir. I guess she was only an inch or two shorter than me and I was six feet. And all of my view was covered by her silky mass of long hair.

If I wrap my hands over her from her back, I guess I would have been covering myself entirely with her long hair like a blanket. She was wearing a orange saree and it was contrasting with her jet black hair and her fair skin. She was a thirty one year old sex goddess, no doubt about that. I wondered what made her husband divorce her. Or is it the other way around?

We sat in the dining table and she brought all of her hair to her front while seating herself. It was so thick and my eyes repeatedly found glued to her tresses. I guess she must have noticed since that would have been the case with everyone else she comes in contact with, either a guy or a girl. Any woman's fantasy would be to have long hair like her.

Another maid came to serve lunch and I tried my best to complement her long hair.

"You have a very nice hair, ma'am" I said.

"Oh thanks, Jithin" She said, with a surprise. Her eyes glowed when she said that. Then she smiled and added "It does become an obstacle sometimes if not tended to properly".

With that, she grabbed her hair and quickly twisted it into a loose bun. I also wanted to twist her hair for fun. But, she might object to that. So, we small talked for a while and got quite comfortable with ourselves. By the time we finished the lunch, she mentioned that her kids were coming home for vacation from boarding school they were studying at.

I grasped this opportunity to ask about her husband and what happened to their relationship as decently as possible.

"There were some problems and we did not get along after 5 years of marriage. He was in an affair with another woman and so things got worse and I could not take it anymore. So, finally I applied for a divorce. He did get a huge sum of money for the settlement" she said.

I also learned her mother passed away two years ago and that her father was a wealthy businessman and is often found abroad. She got all the wealth through inheritance. I, myself was rich and so she was comfortable in talking to me about these money matters.

After that we got so close that we were like friends. Even at school, she used to call me for any favours or help. I started developing a divine respect towards her and also wanted to divinely bang her at the same time. I wanted to worship her sexually by banging her in all glory when I got the chance and that I was pretty sure of. At school, I found that she usually wore her hair in a braided bun which was quite big but that not only made her hair easier to tend to but also highlighted her sexiness. She had no options anyway- braided bun or plait, she looked sexy both ways.

Both the styles had a different advantage to them. When she twisted her braid into a bun, her wide back region was visible and along with her curvy hips and wide ass, and this made sure the guys cocks are always electrified. When she wore her hair in a single braid, it went down so long like a thick rope that everyone would be tempted to grab, pull and play with it. But I wondered how she will look if she came wearing her hair in a double braid. It would sure be kinky considering her ripe, thirty one year old body in saree.

During one of the nights at tuition, I was working out a very tough problem and I had doubts after doubts creeping in. All genuine doubts and so it took a long time for me to finish. Usually, we would leave around eight. But I kept doing some more problems. Soon everyone left leaving me and my beautiful teacher alone. The maids were also gone when I entered the living room to bid her goodbye.

She was not there and I was about to shout her name to call her when I heard her sobbing sound. I was alarmed at this crying sound of hers. I quickly went into the bedroom, where she was curled on one corner of the bed, crying. As soon as she saw me, she stood up and tried to wipe off her tears. I went close to her and asked what happened. Her face was red from the crying and still she looked sexy in her ripe body. But I was genuinely worried about her apart from my kinky feelings.

"What happened ma'am?" I asked.

But she would not tell me the problem but cried more. I did not know what to do and I should have left when I had the chance. Now she was very emotional and I felt awkward and she must have been embarrassed. I placed a hand on her shoulders and made her sit in the bed.

"My head is aching badly." She said.

I asked her where the tablets were and went to get them. I came back along with a glass of water and she swallowed the tablet. She placed her hands on her temples and tried to massage. She said that the pain was unbearable but refused to tell what was bothering her. I sat next to her and without offering for help, directly placed my fingers on her temples and massaged gently. She did not object. I did not know where that guts came from to touch her like that but she seemed okay with the idea. I was so close to her that I could feel the heat emanate from her body and it made my cock stir in my pants. The side of my leg were touching her also.

"Ma'am, if you don't mind I can give you a very good scalp massage and it will help with the headache." I said. My heart skipped a beat when I uttered the words since it was my dick that made me say those words. She looked at me for a second and I looked into her eyes with affection and empathy. Then she agreed for the massage. I was so much excited.

There was a stool near the dressing table and I dragged it near to the bed and told her to sit on it. Sobbing, she got up and placed her plump ass on the stool and I got behind her and sat on the bed, my legs on either side of her ripe body. My heart was beating rapidly at the sight of her back and her braided bun which was bulging behind her head. I started by placing my palms on both side of her head and massaging the temples using my fingers. I could feel the soft hair on my palms and it was triggering my dick. Then I moved my hands over her hair repeatedly feeling it and ending each time by cupping her bun with both hands.

Then I released the bobby pins which kept her bun in place and her braid untangled itself and fell on my lap. It was so long and I grabbed her braid on one hand, feeling all the way to the end and at the same time massaging her temples using my other hand. I placed her thick braid on my bulging cock and it throbbed. I wanted to grab her hair and start fucking her right away but controlled it very hard.

Using my fingertips, I scratched gently on her scalp feeling her smooth hair which was still pulled back and ended in the braid. Then I massaged her shoulders for a moment. Swetha closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling. Then I coiled the long braid in my arm and gave it a gentle tug before untangling it completely with my fingers. She seemed to give a muffled moan. This I took as a positive sign.

My face was close to her hair and I sucked in the fragrance. Now, her jet black hair flowed down like a dense waterfall and ended, sitting on my lap. I dug my fingers onto her hair and started massaging it vigorously with rhythm. Every once in a while, I grabbed a handful of hair using both hands and tugged them slowly, but tightly. She seemed to give a moaning sound to that too. While working on her scalp and hair with a faster rhythm, I tried to massage her face also in a quick motion with my fingers. Her cheeks were chubby and I cupped them for a second and released and repeated that three times. Then I started massaging her lips and moved my hands back to her hair.

This time I gathered all her hair at the back in a ponytail grip(which made me want to bang her like riding a horse) and then started twisting her hair and pulled it. Then I brought the twisted hair to the crown of her head and pinned it there with one hand holding it and massaged the nape of her head. At that point, I badly wanted to lick her nape and smooch her pulled up hair. Then I let go of the hair and started massaging her hair all over vigorously.

I wanted to wrap my legs around her from the back and hug her tightly but decided against. It seems like I was already banging her hair with my hands in the name of massage. I did not want to risk more as I was already living out my fantasies.

But my dick took over my logical side and I could not control it. I pushed her a little to the front so that there was a little more space on the stool and I transferred myself from the bed to the stool. She was shocked at my action but I did not stop. Before she could protest, I hugged her from the back burying my face in her silky hair and sucking in the smell of her hair and relishing its silkiness. My whole torso was pressed tightly to her back and her thick mass of hair sandwiched tightly.

I cupped her lower part of her body between in legs and hugged her tightly. Now, her moan was louder. With my face deeply buried in her hair, my hands found her large breasts and cupped them. My dick was throbbing, pressed against her back. I started massaging her breasts and at the same time, I kissed her hair all over her head and bit her lip in a naughty way. Her eyes were tightly closed and she seemed to be enjoying it.

Now, my logical side seemed to have vanished and my thinking was completely controlled by my dick. I shifted my position and came to her frontside, sitting on her lap straddling my legs on either side of her. My cock pressed on her belly. She looked into my eyes. I could see the hunger in her eyes as she saw my hunger for her body. I was not at all shy now. I grabbed her face and started pecking her big, juicy lips with mine. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and my hands, which were holding her chubby cheeks, swiftly travelled to her hair, grabbing it.

She also brought her arms around me, hugging me very tightly while I kissed her hungrily all the while tightly gripping her long hair at the back. He breasts were pressed tightly against me and slowly I started dry humping her.

With one swift moment, I removed the T shirt I was wearing while she helped me with my pants. We got naked completely in no time as I helped her with her saree. My cock was standing erect in full glory. I was standing facing her, while my cock was staring at her face boldly, as she was still seated. She grabbed my cock with both hands and started massaging it. The feeling was electrifying for me.

Without thinking, I placed my hands on her head and gripped her hair, bringing her face to my cock. Her mouth happily accepted it and sucked it. First, it was gentle. I started caressing her hair and played with it while she sucked. Then, she increased her rhythm. The feeling was intense and this made my grip on her hair intense. I gathered all her in a ponytail grip and twisted her long ponytail in my right hand. With her long hair tightly coiled around my right hand, I deep throated her. I brought her face all the way down my 6 inch dick, with my left hand on top of her head pressing her deeper.

Desikid
Desikid
4 Followers
12