Memories of Banging Maths Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her for five more seconds before letting her go. I still had her long hair twisted around my right arm. She took a deep breath. I deep throated her again, this time gripping her Long hair tighter. Again, after five seconds, I let her go. She took in a long drag of her through her mouth. This time, I could see tears on her eyes. Without giving much rest, I deep throated her again. My cock was on cloud 9, touching her insides of her throat. The pleasure was very strong. I was not able to control. I did not release my hold in 5 seconds this time. She started resisting me with her hands. But instead of releasing my hold, with my left hand on her head, I gripped her hair tight at the top of her head also.

After 10 seconds, I released her giving out a moan. She was choking for air and I released my hold on her hair. She was panting, breathing fast for air, with tears on her eyes. For me, it was an intense experience. After a few seconds, it seemed like she wanted more. My cock throbbed, looking at her cute face and her long hair, which was all over her body now.

I wanted to bang her in the bed. I placed my hands on her buttocks and lifted her. She was heavy. After all she is a Milf with a wide hipped body. A fully matured woman. She wrapped her legs around me for support. Her long, silky hair was hanging down. I kissed her tightly and without warning threw her on the bed. She was both shocked and surprised at the same time.

Without giving her much time for thoughts, I jumped on to her and started kissing her passionately. My hands were running all over her body, caressing and massaging. I kissed her face all over intensely and brought my face to her huge, plump breasts. I started sucking her boobs. She gripped my hair hard.

12