Memories of Harry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back and let a soft breeze flow over my bare chest. Harry's erection had subsided. Looking around, I could see that at least some of the people there had let our actions trigger their urges. Several couples were locked in passionate embraces. I caught a glimpse of Mike again who had achieved an impressive erection that pushed the tiny swatch of cloth away from his groin so from the side I could see his ball sack. A woman I couldn't recognize reached up from the recliner and ran her fingers inside the suit. Mike didn't remove her hand.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but could I have another treatment of that crème?" I didn't recognize the voice but when I looked over, it was the same young woman I'd talked to in the pool. Harry grinned and picked up the big tube we'd brought. The woman sat down on the lawn chair sort of between us. I took the tube and squirted a glob in his hand. Then I squirted a glob in my hand. I started with the underside of the woman's left breast while Harry attended to her right one. I got the nipple erect first. She smiled and I started grinning back and soon the three of us were grinning. Her mouth fell open a little and she started breathing hard. Harry and I spent several minutes thoroughly massaging that woman's breasts and upper body. I could practically read Harry's mind. I could also see he was getting another erection. Meanwhile, the girl was having a series of small orgasms and starting to tremble and flop about.

And then, without any warning, she flopped her head forward into Harry's lap and took his penis into her mouth. He was still wearing trunks, but his dong had been hard for several minutes, so she was kind of chewing on him. To say Harry was startled is an understatement. I giggled at the expression on his face. But then I let my hand slide down and into the woman's crotch. Her suit was so small and flimsy that my fingers slid right across the edge and into her wet pussy. She moaned and bobbed her head.

I realized that all three of us were pretty drunk, a combination of what we'd been drinking, the hot day and just the whole atmosphere. I didn't think about it at all. I just reached up, pushed the woman's head away and tugged Harry's pecker out into the afternoon air. When her head came forward again, her lips and mouth fastened over Harry's now bare prick and she began to suck him. She made satisfactory sounds and began to bob her head up and down. I felt fingers next to mine in her crotch and realized she was fingering herself. Harry put one hand on the back of the head bobbing on his crotch and the other on my bare breast. I put my fingers on my own crotch and began to tease my clit in rhythm to Harry's fingers on my boob.

In minutes, Harry grunted his telltale sound and thrust his hips at the girl. Her mouth was slack, I think she was almost passed out at that moment. When Harry came, it sent me over the edge too. My legs straightened and I came, very nicely, thank you. On trembling legs I repositioned myself to ease our unknown friend onto the apron by the pool at our feet. Her mouth fell open and Harry's spunk drooled out the side of her mouth. After I let go of the girl, I slid around and curled up between Harry's legs. I fell asleep smelling his lust.

12