Memories of Linda

Story Info
My memories of moments shared with my best friend's mother.
10.1k words
4.82
147.9k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demon160
demon160
500 Followers

I am sitting in my office at work, finishing off an email. I looked across my desk and saw my favourite pictures there. One of them took me straight back a single moment in time.

It was a moment that was so uncharacteristic for me. I had always been a relatively shy person, happy to go with the flow, never being bold or craving attention.

It was at that moment though everything became clear. Any shyness or uncertainty I had disappeared. I seemed to gain a confidence I had never before had. I finally had the courage to say what was on my mind, what was in my heart.

"Linda, I have wanted to tell you this for so long........... I have fallen for you. Fallen for you in such a big way."

**********

It all started in the mid 1980's. My family lived in a medium sized coastal town. I met my best friend Pete during the first year of high school. We shared many interests, played on the same sports teams and lived only 10 minutes push bike ride apart. It's a friendship that continues to this day. I got to know his family very well as we spent a lot of time together. His dad, Trevor, was a surveyor and his brother, Adam, was 5 years younger than us.

His mother, Linda, worked in the local bank. Linda was 5'6" tall, with blonde hair that was cut fairly short, blue-green eyes and a warm, inviting smile. Her body was quite fit, with b cup breasts and an inviting derrière. Her legs were always to die for, tanned, silky smooth, with beautiful calves. I always thought she was a very attractive woman.

As I was good friends with Pete, Linda was the first adult who let me call her by her first name.

"Dan, you are around here all the time. You don't have to call me Mrs Tomkins. Linda is just fine."

"Thanks Mrs T...... Thanks Linda."

It made me feel so grown up to call her by her first name.

During our middle years of high school, Pete began to spend more time around at my house than previously. He told me in confidence that his mother and father were fighting, and it was becoming quite bad for him at home. Eventually his parent's separated and finally divorced. His father moved to the next town about half an hour away and set up his home and business. He moved on quickly and was soon in a new relationship.

Linda had received their house as part of the divorce settlement and continued to work in the bank. She didn't appear to have any relationships, wanting to concentrate raising her boys and her work. It was during the summer after the divorce that I first realised just how gorgeous Linda was, and that she was becoming more than just 'Pete's mother' to me.

Pete and I had been out playing golf on a very warm day and arrived back at his place after the game. We wandered around the back of the house, where we came upon Linda lying on the sun lounger in the afternoon sun.

Linda was wearing a pale yellow one piece swimsuit, her skin glistening from the tanning oil she was wearing. She was lying on her stomach, and the suit was a classic 'Baywatch' style suit that was popular back then, cut low at the back to show off the most skin. Her legs looked amazingly smooth and sexy, and her bum was so pert, being held by her swimsuit.

"Hi Mum, we're back." Pete said.

"Hi Linda." I mumbled, somewhat awestruck be the beautiful sight before me.

"Hi Boys. How did you hit them today?" she asked with a smile, propping herself up on one elbow, allowing us to see her front. The suit had detail stitching at the front between her inviting breasts, scrunching the material together a bit, enhancing her cleavage.

"Not too bad. It was a close game, but I still kicked Dan's ass." Pete exclaimed.

"You didn't beat me by that much. You got lucky, that's all." I replied, trying my best not to stare at Linda.

"There are some cold drinks in the fridge. You both look like you could use them. It must have been hot out there today." Linda said looking at me over the top of her sunglasses, smiling at me.

"Yes it was." I managed to get out.

"Thanks Mum. C'mon Dan." Pete bellowed.

"Thanks Linda." I gushed.

"You're always welcome Dan." She replied with a beautiful smile. She rolled back over onto her stomach to continue tanning in the afternoon sun.

I glanced back over my shoulder as I went inside, taking one more look at Linda. That was it. That was the moment that I first saw Linda not only as a beautiful woman, but as a sexually attractive woman. I fell and fell hard for Linda.

Thoughts of her pervaded my masturbatory fantasies. I no longer dreamed of movie stars or Playboy models. I dreamt of Linda. It was better than any of my other fantasies because she was real. I could see her regularly, and she knew me and was friendly to me.

Every time I saw Linda I made sure I said hello and had a chat. She always listened to me and seemed to me to treat me as an adult. Whenever I was at their house I was always subtly trying to watch Linda, enjoying her beauty without being caught. I tried my best not to get caught, but I'm sure Linda did catch me a few times looking in her direction. My feelings just grew and grew every time I saw her.

I really physically matured during the final year at school. I was now 5'9" tall, relatively fit thanks to all the sport I played. My hair was dark, and I had the floppy fringe haircut that was popular back then. My braces had come off the year before and my smile was very nice apparently. But in terms of emotional maturity I was still as dorky as I ever was.

Of course there were other girls that I liked at school, and Pete and I, and our friends always talked about girls we liked. But the thoughts of Linda were always in my mind. I did have a couple of dates in high school, but I really think I wasn't mature enough to really handle myself properly with girls, and they didn't lead to any relationships.

During the final year at school I worked really hard in my studies to get the marks I needed to go to College. While I wasn't the most gifted student academically my efforts paid off and I got the results I needed and was to move 3 hours south for college. Pete didn't get the results he wanted, but he ended up working full time in his Dad's office, as well as part time at nights in the local video store.

The first year away was very hard both academically, and socially, as I was living away from home for the first time. I did eventually find my feet so to speak and achieved decent results for the year.

I had a few dates during the year and even lost my virginity to a lovely girl from my course. I was a rebound fling for her. I didn't care at all, it was great for me.

I was still the quietly spoken, reserved person I always was, but I was looking forward to spending the summer back home, catching up with all my old friends.

I had been back home a few weeks and back into old routines. It was a wet and stormy Tuesday morning and I had nothing to do. I didn't have to go to work, it was too wet to play golf or go to the beach and Pete was at work. It was 8:30am and I didn't know what to do. I decided I would get a few videos, kick back and relax.

I called Pete at work and asked if I could go over and borrow a couple of his movies. Pete had a great collection of videos back then from his work at the video store. Of course he said yes, and that I should just go around the back of the house and let myself in. We also organised to catch up that night for a couple of beers.

I tidied myself up, threw some shorts and a t-shirt on and jumped in the car. I was at Pete's house and it was just 9:00. I walked up the drive when I noticed that Linda's car was in the garage. I was surprised at this as she did work full time.

I knocked on the back door and yelled out "Hello Linda."

I heard some movement in the house and Linda came to the door. She saw it was me and a smile appeared on her face. As it was quite warm, she was wearing a navy t-shirt and beige coloured shorts. The shorts weren't too short, but they did show off her legs nicely.

My heart raced as I saw Linda, as all of the feelings that I had for her came back to me with a vengeance.

"Hi Dan. How are you? What's going on?" she said with a big smile as she opened the door and let me in.

"Hi Linda. I'm great. I'm surprised to see you here on a work day."

"Yes. I have a few days owing to me, so I decided to take one today. It's a bit miserable out there to be going to work." Linda said. "What are you doing around here today? Pete is at work, as usual."

"Well I called him to borrow a couple of movies as I didn't have anything to do today, and he said to come over and borrow what I wanted."

Linda smiled and said "That's great. I haven't seen you in so long. You have really grown since being away at college. How's it going? What have you been up to?" As she said this she guided me into the living room and we sat down on either ends of their 3 seater lounge.

We chatted for a few minutes about college life, living away from home for the first time and how academically successful my first year had been. She asked about girlfriends and I replied I had been out with a few girls but did not have a 'girlfriend' as such.

As we were talking, Linda had moved a little closer to me on the lounge. We were still talking, but I wasn't consciously paying attention. I was too busy drinking in her beauty. Her hair wasn't styled but looked great. She had no makeup on her face, but her skin still looked beautiful. There were a few small wrinkles around her eyes, which creased up when she laughed. Her blue green eyes sparkled as we talked, her lips smiled as she spoke. She had her right leg tucked up underneath her left, so she could be turned to face me on the lounge. Linda was absolutely stunning and my mind was in turmoil.

All the feelings that I had for her came racing back. I just wanted to tell her how much I liked her, how I had fallen for her, and how I wanted to kiss her, cuddle her and do everything else. But could I do that? Should I do that? How could I tell her how I feel?

Linda could see the expression on my face had changed and she asked "Is everything all right Dan?"

"Yes of course it is. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it looks you have something on your mind. You can talk to me about anything, you know that."

"Yes I know that Linda............ I just don't know what to say, how to explain it."

"Dan, you can tell me anything. What's on your mind?"

At that moment everything became clear. Any shyness or uncertainty I had disappeared. While I am normally a reserved person, I seemed to gain a confidence I had never before had. I finally had the courage to say what was on my mind, what was in my heart.

"Linda, I have wanted to tell you this for so long........... I have ...... I have fallen for you. Fallen for you in such a big way."

Linda looked stunned as I said this. She obviously wasn't expecting me to say that. My head dropped slightly as I felt embarrassed that I had confessed my feelings to her.

Linda could see that I was embarrassed and she took my hand to reassure me. I looked back towards her and saw the stunned look she had on her face had changed to one of calmness.

I started to speak as I still had more I wanted to say. "Linda, I have had feelings for you for such a long time. You are so beautiful and kind and sweet. You have always treated me like an adult and listen to what I have to say. I just can't get you out of my head." I babbled along, not really making any sense, but trying to convey what I felt for her.

Linda was now smiling at me as she listened to what I was babbling. She squeezed my hand as she spoke, trying to get a word into the conversation "Dan.... Dan.... Dan".

I finally stopped talking and she spoke again. "Dan, that is so sweet of you to say. You are very special to me too." She paused as she looked to be thinking what to say next. "I am very flattered that a handsome young man like your self would be attracted to an ....... older lady like me."

"I have never thought of you as 'older'. I have only ever thought of you as beautiful; beautiful and gorgeous."

She reached out and lightly stroked my face with her hand. "Dan you are so sweet." Linda was looking into my eyes and smiling happily at me. She remained calm, but my heart was racing.

"Dan, you said you have had feelings for me for a long time. When did you first have these feelings for me?"

"I have always liked you Linda. But I knew I first had feelings for you when I saw you lying out on the sun lounger in your swimsuit. You blew my mind when I saw you that day. I had never seen a more beautiful woman. Ever since then my feelings for you have grown stronger every time I have seen you."

Linda smiled at me, looking like she was deep in thought. She stood up off the lounge, reaching down and offering me her hand. I took it and stood up facing her. My mind was racing. What was she going to do? Were we going to kiss? Were we going to do more?

She held her arms out and I approached. Her arms slipped around my shoulders as mine slipped around her waist as we hugged together. We hugged closely, her head next to mine for a little while. It felt amazing to be in her arms. My senses were alive as I could feel her against me and smell her shampoo in her hair as we cuddled. It was better than I could have imagined.

Linda pulled her face back so that she could see mine. She spoke a little more seriously "Dan, it sounds to me that you just have a big crush on me..."

As she spoke, part of me was becoming very enthused with the situation, and began to make its presence felt. My groin was close to Linda's and my rapidly hardening manhood was now protruding and rubbing against Linda.

Linda pulled away from me slightly and looked down to see the bulge in my shorts. I looked down and could see I was erect. I don't know why but I was immediately embarrassed by this. It was what I wanting to do, but to actually have it happen was a shock.

I let go of Linda and began mumbling and stumbling as I backed away from her. "I'm so sorry Linda. I must go now. Bye." I turned and raced down the hall and out the back door.

"Dan, please wait...." I heard Linda call, but I was too embarrassed. I jumped straight into my car and headed home.

My thoughts raced as I made my way home and were continuing to run as I went inside. How could I have done that? She must think I am a fool. What was I thinking telling her I had feelings for her? And then getting hard and 'poking' into her.

I was cursing and kicking myself that I had done all of these things. I was wishing I could turn back the clock and just go back to sitting with her on the lounge, pleasantly talking with Linda about everything and not ruining everything by letting my juvenile feelings come out.

I had been home about ten minutes when the phone rang.

"Hello" I answered.

"Dan, its Linda."

"Oh Linda, I'm so sorry. That was bad of me to say all....." I started babbling again.

"Daniel, please be quiet for a second and listen to me."

"Ok."

"You shouldn't have rushed out of the house like that. We hadn't finished talking."

"I'm so sorry Linda." I replied, sounding as sorry as I felt.

"I think you should come back over here so we can finish our conversation." Linda said quite firmly.

"Oh, ok Linda."

"I will see you in a few minutes Daniel." I knew she was serious as she was using my full name.

"Alright. I will see you in a minute. Bye Linda." "Bye Dan."

Now my mind was racing again. Linda wanted to see me again. What more was there to say? I had blurted out my feelings. What was Linda going to say? Was she mad at me? Probably. Was she going to tell my parents? Was she going to tell Pete? Would she never want to see me again?

These thoughts all raced around my head as I drove. Somehow I found myself outside Linda's house. I composed myself as best as I could and went up the driveway to the back of the house.

Reaching the back screen door, I took a deep breath, mentally adjusted myself to accept whatever was going to happen, knocked on the door and called out as I usually did "Hello Linda."

I saw Linda come into view as she came to the back door and she smiled a little as she saw me.

"Hi Dan, come on in." she said as she opened the door.

"Thanks Linda." I replied a little sheepishly, still feeling very embarrassed about what had happened only half an hour ago.

"Please come and sit with me again Dan. We need to finish off our conversation from before." She said as we again went and sat on the lounge.

We were both sitting where we had been before. Linda again sat with her right leg curled up underneath her, facing me.

"So Dan, where were we up to?"

I could tell by the way Linda spoke and the look on her face that she wasn't angry with me. I had been honest with her before, even if it wasn't in the most articulate way, so I decided to be honest again and tell her how I was feeling.

"Well Linda, I embarrassed myself in a couple of ways, we cuddled, and then I embarrassed myself again and ran out of here in a hurry."

Linda laughed at my summation, not at me, but sympathetically, understanding how I was feeling.

"Oh Dan. You have no reason to be embarrassed. You did catch me by surprise with what you said, but what you said was lovely. I could see that you really meant it and that it was coming from your heart. It means a great deal to me." Linda reached across and took my hand, smiling warmly at me. I was relieved to see she wasn't upset with me and started to relax a little.

She continued "I still cannot believe that a woman of 45 can be ...... of 'interest' to a handsome 19 year old man. It is so very flattering."

"You have always been beautiful to me. I have never even thought of your age, only the gorgeous person you are." I replied.

Linda blushed a little as I said this. She then reached out and brushed my fringe back off my forehead, running her hand down my face again. I pressed my face into her hand enjoying her touch.

"Dan, before you 'ran' out, I was trying to say that I thought you just had a big crush on me. There is nothing wrong with that at all. As I said I'm so flattered to be the ...... 'object of your affection'." The look on Linda's face changed a little, and I couldn't tell what she was thinking.

She stood up, and moved around to stand in front of me. Looking down straight into my eyes, Linda said "Can I ask you something Dan?"

"Of course. Anything." I replied.

Linda had a mischievous look on her face. She then turned around so that her back was facing me. She reached down and started to lift her t-shirt. I blinked hard in surprise as her shirt came off.

It revealed that Linda was wearing her yellow one piece swimsuit underneath her clothes. The very same swimsuit that started my infatuation with her. Her back looked beautifully tanned and the yellow suit showed off her tan wonderfully.

Turning around to face me, Linda dropped her t-shirt on the floor. I could now see her front and her swimsuit was like a second skin as it clung to her body, showing off her gorgeous curves.

In a calm, almost innocent voice, Linda asked "Dan, was this the swimsuit I was wearing when you first 'fell for me'?"

Feeling mesmerized by the amazing sight before me I replied "Yes." In a quiet, slightly wavering voice.

Linda smiled warmly at me, knowing that I couldn't really believe what was happening. She then leant forward and started to push down her shorts. As she bent over to remove them, she was looking right into my eyes, almost drawing me into her.

She pushed the shorts right down and stepped out of them. There she was, standing right in front of me, just wearing her swimsuit, looking absolutely stunning. Right there, in front of me, just for me. I couldn't believe it.

"Dan, do I still look good in this swimsuit? I haven't worn it for a while and I didn't know if it still fitted." Linda asked me, again in her sweet, innocent voice.

demon160
demon160
500 Followers