Memories Of Mom & Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
676 Followers

"Amader kom boyose bogol kamanor chol chhilona. Ma o bogol kohono kamato na. Amader sei purono obhyesh roye gechhe. Amra hatkata blouse o porina barite chhara. Tor monima obosyo hat kata blouse pore majhe majhe ar tokhon bogol kamay. Tai or bogoler chul eto kora."

"Monima also doesn't shave down below like you, does she?" I said. "Tomar moto monimao to nicher chul kamayna, tai na?"

"Shaving down below suits young girls. We can't take the trouble. We are better off with our natural hair. Actually, your monima did start shaving. But the hair became so coarse, she gave up."

"Nicher chul kamano ajkal kar meyeder modhye chole. Amder oisob jhamela poshayna. Amader natural chul I bhalo. Asole tor monima nicher chul kamate shuru korechhilo. Kintu okhankar chul eto kora hoye gelo je kamano chhere dilo."

"Yes, her hair, both in armpit & below, is very coarse. Her body is also quite shapely. "Hyan, or bogoler ar nicher chul khub kora. Monimar sorir tar goron o khub sundor."

"You have seen her naked, haven't you?" Mom confronted me. "Tui to oke puro nangto dekhechhis, dekhisni?"

As I looked at mom guiltily, she gave me a smile. "She told me everything. She couldn't control herself after seeing your manhood in full strength. It's she who encouraged me to fulfill my hidden desire."

"O amake sob bolechhe. O tor porusher jor dekhe ar nijeke dhore rakhte pareni. Oi to amake utsaho diyechhe nijer sorrier gopon ichhetake puron korte."

I realised that between the sisters there was no secret.

Placing my arms around her, I unclasped her bra and brushed my face over her loose bra. I held the bra with my lips and took it out. Wow, her gorgeous breasts were such a beauty. I placed my hands under her mounds and lifted them. Her large brown nipples were erect and so inviting. My lips got dragged to the nipples and I sucked them hard. Mom started moaning, initially softly then loudly and breathed heavily.

Mom had her eyes closed all the while. After I withdrew my lips, she opened her eyes and hugged me softly. As I placed my head on her soft mounds, I listened to her heart beats and felt her love.

Raising my head, I asked her, "Mom, how did it feel when you fed me milk when I was a baby?" "Achha ma, tumi jokhon amake chhotobelay buker dudh khaoate, tokhon kirokom lagto?"

She laughed and said, "What a silly question. As a baby you just tickled me. Now as a man you created sensual turmoil" "Ki je bolis. Bachchabelay to sudhu sursuri debar moto lagto. Aj purush hoye amar bhtore jhor tule diyechhis."

Now she got up and started undressing me. She took off my shirt & vest and kissed my hairy chest very lovingly. She tickled my nipples and then put her lips on to it. She played on it with her lips & tongue and gave my light bites with her teeth. I felt heavenly and moaned. As she continued on my nipples, her hands unbuttoned & unzipped my trousers. As it dropped to the floor, she held my bulge over my brief and fondled it. Raising her head, she looked at my bulge and then pulled down my brief. As my eight inch manhood sprang out, she held in her hands and looked at it admiringly.

She grabbed my shaft in her mouth and I felt ecstatic. She played on it alternately having it inside her mouth and licking it from outside. I felt restless with the unbearable pleasure and stretching my arms down I held her boobs. I wildly squeezed the soft flesh of the huge boobs. I also felt her armpit hair and pulled them.

As the pleasure was becoming too strong, I disengaged her mouth and pulled her up. I pulled at the petticoat string and made her stark naked. I was simply awed at the richness of her beauty, with thick & dense hair adorning her fair body. As I watched her with great excitement, she fully submitted her body to my overtures. I made her stand in all position and watched her from all corners. I made her lie down on the bed and closely looked at every corner of her body. I moved my hand from her toes up to her thighs. Her curved belly with deep belly button and faint stretch marks presented a great attraction for me.

I turned her around and watched her naked backside. Her huge bum was so fair & silky smooth. I parted her bum cheeks and saw her crack. The cheeks opened easily and I saw her brown crack with lots of hair around it. As I turned her around on her back and folded & parted her thighs, I realised how widely spread out was her pubic hair. The hair spilled over her thigh joints and partly on her belly. Touching between her thighs and moving my hand backward I traced the route of her hair, which extended up to her asshole.

I searched through her bush and opened her pussy lips. I got excited to see her pink tunnel, which felt very moist. I dipped my nose to smell it. The smell of her perfume was mixed with a very different smell, which was very exotic. I searched through her tunnel with my lips and found a soft mass of flesh, wet, warm and throbbing. I grabbed it with my lips and played with it. It felt so exciting that I virtually chewed it. Mom shook her hips and breathed heavily.

After a while, she was more restless and said, "I can't bear it any more." "Ami ar thakte parchhina."

She removed my head and held my cock. She opened her thighs wide and directing it in she said, "Come, insert it here." " Ay, ekhane dhukiye de"

As I was pressing it, she was impatient, "Push, push it hard." "jore chap de, khub jore."

She thumped her palms on my bum and as I pushed harder my thick shaft slipped in. Mom shrieked in pleasure. Now I stroked, up & down, up & down. My cock was getting wild and I stroked like mad. I was in frenzy and didn't know how long it went on. Mom now screamed, "Oh my god" "Oh ma" and shook uncontrollably. Now my cock threw up stream of shots of sticky liquid endlessly. As it stopped, I collapsed on bed. After a while I saw mom lying down flat with white liquid spread all over her belly and pubic hair.

I was unable to open my eyes and almost fell asleep. Only thing I felt was the touch of a wet towel cleaning my cock.

I slept deeply through out the night all the while feeling the warmth of mom's naked body my side. As I woke up in the morning, I felt excited to see a gorgeous naked body by my side. My cock was stiff again and mom's soft hand was affectionately fondling it. I placed my head on mom's soft mounds and found the inviting erect nipples. I started sucking them. After a while, mom got up and I watched her gorgeous nudity with awe. She lowered her body on mine and placed herself on my erect shaft. She slowly pushed her hips and my shaft was in her tunnel.

She started moving her hips up and down and breathed heavily. Within minutes I was ecstatic and raising my arms got hold of her bouncing boobs. As I pressed hard she screamed in joy. Within minutes we both had a strong climax.

rubysen
rubysen
676 Followers