Memories of Mum

Story Info
Son recounts his relationship with his mum.
6k words
4.39
107.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigd52
bigd52
34 Followers

This story is based on correspondence with a friend I met from England after I published "Mom to the Second Power". He reveled his experiences to me and this story is written and published at his request, with his permission.

*

My name is Richard and I have a secret, or had a secret. My wife knew but with a warm fire, several drinks and really close friends I told my story. This is what happened.

It was early November and my wife Paula and I and our best friends Andrew and Catherina had planned a weekend away to celebrate Guy Fawkes bonfire night. This is a big day here in England and the hotel we stayed at had a big bonfire with drinks and hot snacks. As the night progressed the drinks flowed, the bonfire died, and the chill moved in. The four of us went inside and found a couple of sofas in a corner of the lounge near a small warm fireplace, shed our overcoats and sat with Andy and I on one sofa facing the girls on their sofa over a low coffee table to talk and enjoy each other's company.

As we sat and talked and laughed it started getting warm and Cat took off her blazer. Well, I almost dropped my drink when I saw what she was wearing under her jacket. She was wearing very sheer black blouse. If that wasn't sexy enough she was also braless so her large pert breast were visible and because it had been cold or she was excited about teasing us guys her nipples were very hard. Paula almost choked on her drink when she saw Cat and my reaction then just started giggling. She excused herself to go to the ladies room and Andy and I went to get us all more drinks. When we got back Paula had returned and the conversation continued. I tried to keep from staring at Cat as we talked but the girls kept giggling and when I looked at my wife I realized she had taken off her bra and unbuttoned a couple of more buttons on her blouse. She kept her glass on the low table between us so she had to keep bending over to pick it up giving both of us a peek down her blouse at her firm mature breasts.

As we talked Andy made a comment about how wonderful Cat's breasts were and how happy he was to be with her considering he was 16 years her junior. Cat said she was glad to get Andy away from his family and that his aunt had a strange hold over him. We all looked at Andy.

He explained, "I came from a large family with a low income. To help out, mum and dad arranged for me to stay and be looked after by my aunt who lived next door. One day my dad popped in to my Aunt's house and found me sitting on my aunt's knee with my hand down the front of her shirt. Dad went ballistic and dragged me home. It caused quite a row between dad and my aunt. I guess that is where I got my love of older mature women."

Paula said," You and your aunt, how interesting, I guess you never know what strange relationships will develop in families. "

"You and someone in your family", Andy and Cat said together as they looked in amazement at her.

"No, not me" she answered in an exasperated voice, "Him" and she cocked her head at me.

"This sounds interesting," Andy said, "Who? An aunt, a cousin, come on Rick, tell us all the horny details"

I looked sheepishly at my drink and then at my wife who had a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

"Come on Richard," Cat said in a pleading tone, "Don't be a Dick. Tell us."

"OK, "I replied, "It was my mum."

The two of them just looked at me then at each other. I noticed a little grin cross their face like they were sharing a secret.

Andy looked at me with anticipation. "When did it start? How did it start? When did it end? Tell us all the details," he said excitedly.

"OK, OK", I answered. " I guess you could say it started the winter after my 18 birthday and it was all so innocent at first. We lived in a rather old Victorian house in a town in the North of England. You know my dad was 11 years older than mum. He was 43 and mum 32 when they married. I was born 5 years later when they were 48 and 37 respectively. I was an only child because they thought it too late to continue bringing up babies at their ages.

As I said, it started the winter after I turned 18. We experienced particularly harsh freezing weather and the upper bedrooms in the house were particularly cold. My dad had to leave very early each morning to get to work. So it was his practice to start the fire in their bedroom before he left so mum would have a warm room when she got up. On this occasion my room was so cold that there where touches of ice on the INSIDE of the windows. So I came into mum's room to get warm clad in my pajamas. Mum felt sorry for me and said get under the covers with me until you are warm.

She had her back to me and as we have always had good communication with each other, we chatted away about things. I was still cold so she let me snuggle up behind her, sort of "spooning". I was on my side facing her back and I let my arm go over her and around her upper waist. Now Mum was quite short, about 5ft 5ins. but well built in the breast region. My dad used to call her his "pocket Venus". Well mum had only a long cotton nightdress on, quite thin and nothing else on up top. Because of the way we were laying my hand sort of rested against the lower half of her breast almost cupping it.

She made no effort to move or adjust herself so we just kept up our conversation. I didn't dare make any further movement of my hand in case I got rebuffed. After a few minutes she moved closer to me and as she did my hand held more of the breast. As my hand rested on her breast I could feel her nipple getting hard. That was not all that was getting hard either. As we were "spooning" her bum was against me and my dick was fully erect and up against her bum. I was so embarrassed and a bit scared so I did not move because I thought, if I lay still maybe she wouldn't notice I was hard. After a few minutes she rolled over on her back and put her arm around me pulling me close. We cuddled like this for a few minutes when mum unbuttoned a couple of buttons on her nightgown and pulled the top down to revile her breast. It was heavy with a nice mature sag and blue veins, large brown areola around a big hard nipple. She kissed me on the forehead then pulled my head down and offered me her nipple. I may be young and inexperienced in sex but I'm no fool. I took the offered treat between my lips and suckled like a baby. As my lips touched her nipple she sighed and stroked my hair. This went on for maybe another 15 minutes before she said she needed to get up and I should get ready for my 6th form student classes. So I got up and got on with the start of my day.

The next morning, after dad left I went back to her room and she invited me to cuddle with her again. This time she laid with her back to me and I got under the covers she wiggled back close to me spooning again. I put my hand around her and cupped and squeezed her breast. She didn't say anything but took my hand off her breast and held it against her body with just my arm gently touching the bottom of her breast.

I was confused. She obviously enjoyed me suckling her breast that first morning but now it was just cuddling and holding her close but no overt touching. The cuddling continued off-and -on in the mornings for a couple of weeks. I would occasionally try to brush mum's breast or rub the underside with a finger but mum, knowing my desire, always held my hand and pulled my arm tighter around her.

I, like every young person that age with our egocentrism, thought the world revolved around me so I was sure that what I had done that first morning had mum upset with me. One morning as we were cuddling, mum holding my hand as my arm draped over her side, I asked mum if she was upset with me for that first morning. She squeezed my hand, lifted it to her lips and kissed my fingers then pulled my arm tighter around her and snuggled back tighter against me and said, "No I'm not upset with you at all."

She laid very still and very quiet for a few minutes, holding my arm tight around her like she would slip away into some dark place if I loosened my grip. I thought I heard a little sniffle and I felt a little shiver go through her body then she stilled. She let go of my hand and turned to face me but I kept my arm around her. Her eyes were moist and a tear ran down her cheek. She looked at me a moment then sighed and told me her inner feelings.

I had never seen mum so vulnerable and emotional before and this scared me. She told me that she had felt much neglected by dad. This winter had been a sort of watershed moment for her. She admitted that their age difference had meant he really was getting tired after work due to the demands of his job. She was upset that he now rarely desired intimacy.

"That morning", she said, " when you cuddled close to me and put my arm around me I felt the loneness deep in my soul lighten a little because my little boy was there and still loved her. I felt very lonely and sad that morning so I offered you my breast because when you were little the closeness of breast feeding was a very soothing, relaxing, and comforting time for me. That morning, with you so close to me I needed to feel that comfort again. When you accepted my offer and started sucking my nipple the old calm loving feelings came back to me and I felt once again loved and needed. However, as I relaxed and let my mind drift in the pleasure of my babe suckling, another memory crept into my mind, a more recent one. That memory was of just a few minutes ago when I snuggled close to you and you had just lightly cupping her breast and I felt you erection against my bum and realized it was not my baby at my breast but my young man. As the reality of the situation came to me I decided we should so I said we should get ready for the day. I've thought about that morning in the past few weeks and felt that what happened that time was desperation more than anything else."

I felt sorry for her and wanted to help her but I didn't knowing what to do so we continued to cuddle for both our comfort but just cuddled and held each other. Then in early spring I made up my mind and things changed forever.

Mum never got dressed first thing in the morning but puttered about in the kitchen with a terry cloth robe thrown loosely over her cotton front button nightgown. It was a joy to watch those beautiful globes moving loosely as she went about her cleaning or other tasks in the kitchen area. Well one day I picked up my courage and I came up behind her while she was washing some dishes and gave her a hug. Now this was nothing unusual as we had always given each other hugs for years, and continued to do so even till her last illness. This time I came up and put my arms around her. Her robe was not fastened so my hands and arms slipped underneath it but over her nightgown. I clasped my hands together and because I was taller than her my arms lifted and supported her breasts. She didn't say anything but let me hold her like this while she washed the same dish over and over again!

Well this became an occasional practice in the morning when I was around but I never tried to progress further. I didn't push it because we both seemed to enjoy the contact and I didn't want to spoil the situation. I often wondered if she would let me go further though.

Things started to change the summer before I left for college. During the spring I started to notice mum had started to go around the house allot of the time bra-less and as it was a warm early summer her dresses tended to have just that extra button undone, nothing too obvious but just enough cleavage to add a little titillation. I became aware that my dad had noticed too and I am sure he knew it was wholly for his benefit and he would slyly give her a quick feel if he thought I wouldn't notice. Mum and I had plenty of hugs and when no one could see I would often let my hand brushing on the side of her breasts. She still didn't say anything but did give me a broad smile each time it happened

Early that summer my dad's company was awarded a big construction contract on the Isle of Anglesey on the North Wales coast and since he was a team leader engineer he had to be on site every weekday. Since the distance was too great to commute daily he arranged to travel with some coworkers and stay the week and come home on weekends. We only had one car and dad left it for mum. Mum rarely drove up to this point as he would normally use it for work and now she had it available. This meant during that summer we had great times just the two of us going on trips and shopping in the city etc. More like boy friend and girl friend. Now during that summer I had arranged a party at our home for some of my friends and their girl friends. My mum was a good organizer and got together snacks etc. As the friends were about 17-19 years old we had bottles of beer and some sherry. Mum hung around since she knew most of their parents and enjoyed their company. They enjoyed her lively company as well but I think what they enjoyed most was mom's breasts. I had not noticed at first, with all the festivities, but mom was braless with a little moderate amount of cleavage showing. You couldn't really see more than the cleavage but you could see them sway as she moved around and I noticed her nipples pushing against her blouse a few times. One friend in particular had, for a long time, made it known to me how he fancied my mum and privately told me at the party that he couldn't get over her breasts. He said he loved my mum!

After the party when my friends had gone we cleaned up the room and kitchen where the party had been and mum said she was going up to put on her nightclothes. I suggested she come down and join me for a drink just to relax and wind down before retiring. This she did and she had a glass of Sherry (her 2nd or 3rd of the night) and I stuck to a bottle of beer. Mum hadn't put on her robe just one of her button down cotton nightdresses and we sat on the couch close to each other relaxing.

We discussed the success of the evening and I told her what my friend (Frank) had said about her. She chuckled, "he doesn't love me...he loves my breasts," she said as she took her breast in her hands and bounced them up and down. I thought this was an opportunity to see how far I could go so I replied, "Well you do have a fantastic bust and I think most men would die for a good view of them."

She pulled he neckline out and looked down at herself and sighed, "That's nothing new. Guys always want see them."

At that point I reached up and held the opening further and looked down at her breasts and said, "I can see why, they look wonderful."

"I know, you've been after a look at them too," she said with a chuckle not trying to hide them.

I slip my hand down under her gown and palm one of her breasts and then stroked both of them. "That's nice" she said. I couldn't believe my luck. With the other hand a leaned over and unbuttoned her night gown. She never stopped me.

She then said something quite startling, "My breasts have always been very sensitive to touch and ever since I was teenager I loved them to be touched or stroked." So I gave her what she loved.

We just sat there close together, my hands stroking her breast, gently pinching her hard nipples. After a few minutes she adjusted her position and opened her gown to fully expose her breast to my view. I just stared at their beauty and lifted them and ran my thumb over her nipples. She moaned and closed her eyes. She took my hand off and guided my head down and held one of her breasts towards my mouth inviting me to suckle. Once again I took the hard nipple in my mouth and sucked like I was trying to get milk. Mum inhaled deeply and moaned. I was in heaven.

Now this was a real dream come true. I sucked first one and then the other for a good while taking the nipples and surrounding areolas deep into my mouth. Then something happened which I had no idea could happen. She was breathing rapidly and her body was moving around. She gave a gasp and almost choked me by pulled my head into her breast as her whole body shook the stiffened. I soon learned that I had given my mum an orgasm. Later on she explained she could "come off" as she called it, just by having her breasts sucked.

I thought that I had a sort of breast fetish...but I guess she had one as well!!

"Breast intimacy", as we called it became a regular action over the next couple of days. I never in a million years thought things would go this far. Mothers don't do this no matter how much a son might fancy his mother. As I know happens from researching commentaries and literature on mother son relationships, many teen-age boys have this fascination with the female body and that the mother is the first woman in their lives. However, this was different. I wasn't a teenager just curious about what my mom look like naked. I had sucked her breast and she had "got off" and it made her feel good so I wanted to keep pleasing her and making her feel good. I was thinking that "my ship had come home" but I was a little scared of where it was going.

My mother seemed now to be making situations which made our "breast intimacy" more likely to happen. When we had our "breast intimacy" she never touched me sexually and I accepted that what I did to her breasts was my allowance. However, one morning things changed again.

My dad was still away at work and it was high summer. I was passing my mum's bedroom to go downstairs when she called me in to her room. She said, "Come in and give me a cuddle". She was half sitting up with pillows behind her and I got in beside and snuggled up. My attention went immediately to her unbuttoned nightgown and her breasts. As I stroked and suckled her breast she settled lower and ran her hand over my sorts along my now erect dick. As her hand came back to the head she slide into my shorts and pulled my dick out and held it lovingly. She started to slowly stroke it. So with a nipple in my mouth and mum's hand around my dick softly stroking me I was in heaven. However, it was too much for me then and I ejaculated into her hand in about ten seconds.

I was very embarrassed from coming so quick and for shooting in mum's hand. All I could say was,"I'm sorry mum."

She pulled my head back to her nipple and said, "That's OK, I'll make it up to you."

I can exactly remember the situation when I finally got to touch below her breast. Up until now, except for that one occasion, our intimacy was my sucking and playing with mum's breast. That was all about to change

Mum had gone and had a bath but dropped the bath towel into the water. She called out to me to bring her another. I did but instead of handing her the towel through the partially opened door as I expected she let in the bathroom with her standing there naked. She asked me to towel her dry. I couldn't let this opportunity pass by so I started drying her off. I stared with the towel but decided to lick her breasts dry. I was enjoying this and so was she so I slowly starter licking her down her stomach and since she just watched me and didn't stop me I kept licking lower until eventually reached her hair at the "V" of her legs. She didn't shave down there since it wasn't a popular thing in those days and I was very glad. I licked the water off her hair and as the tip of my tongue slid to the tip of her mound mum leaned back against the wash basin and spread her legs. I continued over her mound and my tongue passed over her clit.

She shuddered and moaned as I licked around her little bud and took it into my mouth and sucked like it was her nipple. I licked from the front of her slit to the rear and she was unbelievably wet. She moaned and I reached up and inserted a finger inside her as I went back to sucking her clit. Soon she was panting and rocking against my face. She let out a gasp, pulled my head tight against her womanhood, her legs tightened and he juices flowed over my hand into my mouth as her orgasm took her.

bigd52
bigd52
34 Followers
12