Memories of Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigd52
bigd52
34 Followers

I kept licking and sucking until she told me to stop. That was the first of many oral orgasms I would give her. After that we did spend fair bit of time in her bed together and she loved me to bring her off with my hand on her pussy. She could come 5-6 times in a couple of hours that way with one of my hands holding her breast to my mouth the other giving her a good fingering while she stroked me until I shot all over her.

One day we were lying together with me sucking mum's nipple, my finger buried in her pussy and her hand around my dick stroking slowly. She moved my hand off her pussy and stopped stroking me to get a tight grip on my dick. She pulled my dick and naturally I followed it until I was lying on top of her. She positioned me at her hot wet opening and pulled me toward it. I took the hint and pushed in completely in one smooth stroke. Mum gasped as I filled her and it felt so good I thought my heart would stop. We lay still for a few minutes, mum enjoying the long absent fullness inside her and me enjoying the feel of her hot, wet, tight pussy around my dick. We looked in each other's eyes and saw the mutual desire and acceptance of our action.

I leaned down and kissed her lips. Her mouth opened to me and I traced her lips with my tongue and slowly inserted it into her mouth as my dick had done to her pussy. Her tongue responded by wrapping around mine like her pussy was doing my dick. I broke the kiss and slowly pulled my dick back till just the head was inside her. She whimpered in disappointment as the fullness inside her went away. I made little strokes with my dick just barely inside her then rammed into her deep and hard. She gasped and wrapped her legs around me. Then I started slowly to pull out then push in. Mum's eyes closed and a satisfied smile crossed her lips as she started matching my thrust. Of course I finished way too early this first time but mum encouraged me and over time she taught me control and soon we would cum together.

We stayed in bed together and made love as often as we could for the next two weeks. At the end of the two weeks dad came home and took me to Uni. I'd come home as much as I could and mum and I would get together as often as we could. If we were alone all I had to do was come up to her and caress her breast or say "how about a little cuddle" and we were off to the bedroom for a wild round of play. Sometimes she would come and sit beside me really close on the sofa and we'd start kissing and I'd play with her breast and before you knew it we were naked with mum leaning over the arm of the big stuffed chair in the lounge and I was behind her buried deep inside as she was moaning and gasping and wailing with excitement as we would screw and cum together. She really liked from behind the best. This was heaven for me. I had an older woman, who happened to be my mum, in the house who was ready to have sex any time I wanted. What more could a young man want?

"Wow" Andy said, "How long did the affair last?"

"The intercourse lasted for about 2 ½ years until I met Paula and we started dating seriously" I replied. "Mum said that it would not be fair to Paula if we continued. I was pretty upset at first as you can guess but as Paula and I got more serious I got over it. We did continue the "breast intimacy" and we'd occasionally get each other off by hand until right before she had her stroke and died."

"You mean this continued even when she was in the home?" Carol asked.

"Yes" I replied, "When I'd go to see here she couldn't wait to get back to her room where we would lie on the bed and I'd fondle and suck her breast. It was as enjoyable to both of us then as it had been in the beginning."

"2 ½ years screwing your mum with the family around and no one ever found out, that is amazing", Carol said.

"Well there was on time I thought we would get caught: I remember one New Years eve we had the TV on watching the fireworks and celebrations broadcast live from London. The family was there. Mum's sister and her husband, my dad's brother, mum, dad, and me. We had switched off all the lights in the lounge to get a better view of the broadcast. Mum was sitting beside me as we shared a large lounge chair. She had a cushion over her lap. I started to run my hand under her top. On This occasion she had left her bra on so I unhooked it and started to feel her breasts, she didn't object. Then, becoming bolder, I started to feel her between her legs and down her pants. My fingers got her very wet. She whispered, "Be careful or I'll come off. "

I asked my dad's brother to turn the sound up so we could get the right sense of the firework display as I pushed my finger into mum and rubbed her clit harder. My mum had great difficulty in keeping her climax low. She then decided that I would have to re-fasten her bra so no one would know. She didn't bring me off that time. I thought the risk too high and I was more than happy to oblige her, which was the pleasure I got."

"I often wondered if Mum's sister knew what was going on", Paula said, "She never said anything directly but she once told me, 'that although she didn't understand such "closeness" it certainly helped Richard's mum get through a difficult patch and had been very helpful to keep her cheerful'."

"Yes, and once she told me to very careful because I was playing a "dangerous game", I added. Carol looked thoughtful for a moment then asked, "With all this action going on did you and your mum talk about sex much?"

"We did "I replied. "As I said before we had a very good and open line of communication. When we would cuddle we would talk about anything. I once asked mum about her teen years and did she have sex then. She told me that since her breasts were so sensitive and she could come off by having them played with she never had sex with a man until she was 33 and married dad. She did masturbate by playing with her tits and rubbing between her legs with a bottle but never penetrated herself. She said this became a bit of a problem because she would do it two or three times a day."

"WOW" Andy blurted, "I only thought guys did it that often."

Carol chuckled, "You guys don't have the monopoly on getting off several times a day. We girls would "abuse ourselves" quite often when we were young, right Paula?"

"UMMMMM, you bet." Paula answered with a little smile on her lips and a faraway look in her eye.

"As mum and I talked, she revealed that after she and dad got married, although he was a wonderful man, he often left her unsatisfied after sex so she would have to finish herself off. She saw a quizzical look on my face and smiled. I often use my hair brush. I just looked at her. Go get it and I'll show you. As I got up to get the hair brush she sat naked on the side of the bed. The brush was made of wood and had a round handle about 7" long. I brought it back to her and she said this is what she does.

She took the brush and laid down on her back with her legs dangling over the edge. She used the heavy wooden, round end of the brush over her bush and then slid it up and down her slit, she moaned and I saw the handle getting wet with her juices. She moved it in a circle around her opening then slowly inserted it moaning with pleasure as I watched the handle disappear into her pussy. I could see that she took the whole length and after a few minutes she got herself off in a high climax. I had never seen anything or imaged anything like it in my life.

After this little exhibition I would, from time to time, ask her to use the brush while I watched and she readily agreed. Sometimes she even let me use it on her. She never understood my fascination of watching her but figured it was a man thing and just enjoyed herself.

"It's late" she said, "and that story had got me horny. Come on SON," she says to Andy in a sultry voice, "I want a good fuck before we go to sleep."

We left for our rooms and as we walked down the hall I saw Carol reach over and stroke the bulge in Allan's pants. Paula must have noticed too because she stroked my bulge. When we got to the room we said our good nights and Carol gave me a hug and pushed herself against my hard dick and whispered in my ear. " Thanks for telling us about you and your mum, I was afraid Allen and were acting crazy." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and as we separated I let my hand slide across the side of her wonderful breast and gave them a little squeeze. She looked at me and smiled.

When Paula and I got into our room she threw herself into my arms and kissed me passionately. "God that was a hot story you told. I know Carol was turned on because I saw a wet spot on her skirt. I'm pretty turned on by it too. I know I don't like to talk about you and your mum much but I'm so turned on let's pretend I'm the mum tonight."

At this suggestion and being in the hotel another memory flashed to the surface of my mind. One Paula didn't know about. Several years after I was married mum had to take her sister to visit a cousin. They lived about 6 hours away in the country. Mum asked Paula if I could ride with her so she would not have to drive back alone. Paula agreed so we hit the road. It was getting late when we arrived and the cousin invited us to stay the night and get a fresh start in the morning. Since the house was small we politely declined and started back home. About halfway we decided to get a room for the night since we were both tired. We found a little Inn and checked in. We had a pleasant dinner in the little café and drinks afterward in the lounge. When we went back to the room I took mum in my arms and kissed her and ran my hand down to her breast and caressed it.

This was the first time we had been truly alone together for an extended time in several years and we were soon naked and in bed expressing all the pent up desires for each other that had built up over the years. I ate her pussy, she sucked my dick, and we screwed all night with just short naps, making up for the time we missed since my marriage.

I am so glad Paula suggested we role play with her calling me son and me calling her mum because while I made passionate, ravenous love to my wife, in my mind it was my mother under me, taking me into her warm wet center. Paula played her role and screamed "Son, yes fuck me son, my son is making mummy cum, cum inside mummy".

However, she will never know that when I was ready and screamed, "I'm cuming mum, here it is" and drove deep inside her as I released my seed, it was REALLY my mum I was filling.

bigd52
bigd52
34 Followers
12