Memories of My Making

Story Info
Realization of a Power's Potential.
4.4k words
4.56
43.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oxnard
Oxnard
26 Followers

I've always known I had a way with people. Back when I was six I could use my dimples to change even the hardest souls to my favor. But that was then. Over the years, the ability to win people over, make even the random stranger become open and friendly to me became something more than just my dimples. At age twelve, I knew there was definitely something else that was helping me be this instant friend with anyone I met. Even with girls, there was this feeling like they were instantly comfortable around me just after saying hello.

It took a long time, or maybe just maturity, to realize what was causing such a phenomenon that didn't happen with other people besides me. Sometime when I was twelve, a few days before my thirteenth birthday, was when I finally reached a conclusion. I had been with my friends, Jacob and Ronnie in the back of our old high school's track and field storage shed, cutting Chemistry class for the third or fourth time that year. In hindsight, that was probably not the smartest class to fluff off, but at the time there were more pressing issues to focus on like what are plans were for the upcoming summer.

"And that's when I'll swoop in to be her confidant," Jacob finished. His new braces sparkling as he leaned back on the red brick.

Ronnie tilted his head back in a howl of laughter. "Like Jessie would go from a high schooler to dating your eighth grade ass."

I laughed at them both as Jacob pushed Ronnie a few steps back. He was bigger than the both of us, and not because of his love of the gym. Ronnie fell to the ground, his laughter growing louder as he curled up, hugging himself in delight.

"Shut up, Ronnie! We'll all be high schoolers soon enough."

"But then he'll be a junior and you a freshman," I said. "Still not looking good for you, Jacob."

Jacob huffed, his grin now gone. "Well, thanks for the positivity, guys."

Ronnie and I laughed for a little bit longer, but Jacob faced away from us looking out to the football field. I made eye contact with Ronnie and we both stopped. We had always joked around like this, mostly to Jacob's expense but we usually knew when to stop. Usually. He tended to handle our teasing fairly well, but this was one time when he was being serious.

Jesse Pierson was one of the prettiest girls in our grade by all accounts. Puberty had struck her well, with a set that even most of the upper class high school girls were envious. It didn't take long for the high school boys to start to notice her. She already had strawberry blonde hair and hazel eyes to garner some attention before her chest decided to grow mounds. The boys track team also saw a better turnout during tryouts just so they might get a glimpse of her. Jacob had been one of those new recruits, but he still didn't stand a chance with his only passable effort being shot put.

I was about to speak up when Mrs. Greuber caught us. "Forgive the added negativity, but I do believe you boys are in big trouble."

Jacob and Ronnie snapped their heads to look behind me. Their reactions instantly froze upon locking eyes with Mrs. Greuber. Our days of skipping her class were over, and neither of them could utter a word. Except for me. Somehow when I turned around to face her, the words came to me calmly as she looked to me with a knowing look. As if she had expected me to be the one to try and weasel a lie for our sakes.

"Oh," I gulped. "But Mr. Henderson asked us to help get out some equipment for today's track practice. Don't you remember, Mrs. Greuber? He stopped by the classroom just a minute ago."

I could feel Ronnie's and Jacob's eyes watching me. As soon as I had said it, I felt like a complete idiot.What kind of a lie was that? There's no way she'd fall for that. She was in the classroom, dummy!

"Oh really," she said, but her tone was strangely not as accusing as it had been just before. "And where's Mr. Henderson then?"

I looked back at Ronnie and Jacob. They only looked straight back at me, eyes just as confused as my own. "Uh, I think he forgot his keys back in his office."

We watched her head tilt to one side as she mulled the words over in her mind.What is going on? How has she not busted us?There was definitely something strange. My best guess at the time was that she was only seeing how far I'd take the horrendus lie. There was no conceivable way she was truly considering what I had said. Yet her eyes seemed to glaze over in the way people's eyes do when remembering back. Then, with the suddenness of some epiphany, she perked her head back up and smiled sympathetically at me.

"Ah, yes." She said confidently. "I almost forgot about Henderson's little intrusion. Do be sure to inform him that this mustn't become routine."

All three of us stood stunned. I don't know about the guys but my mouth was stuck in a perfect circle as I watched Mrs. Greuber turn around and head back to the main school building. Finally Ronnie answered after her. "Of course, Mrs. Greuber. Will do!"

She waved the back of her hand to us as she entered the building, never looking back at us. Immediately Ronnie and Jacob were in my face.

"Holy shit, Jay!" Ronnie looked at me, his face not knowing whether to smile or laugh at our luck.

"How'd you do that?" Jacob asked. "How'd she not see through that?"

We all were stunned that day. There was no doubt in our minds that Mrs. Greuber knew we had ditched class when she first confronted us. But none of us could explain the complete flip in her behavior or why it took my words to cause the change. Instead of making us feel invincible, we only grew more suspicious of Mrs. Greuber. Ronnie was dead certain she was going to hold this over us for something later in the year. Jacob thought she had simply decided to let them off the hook for whatever reason he decided to think up that day. As for me, I never stopped thinking about what happened to Mrs. Greuber and what I had said to somehow convince her to not suspend us.

Summer came quickly after that, and I spent most of it testing out my personal theories as to what went down. Being the young naive kid, I still hadn't realized what truly was happening with me. The closest I came to understanding what had happened with Mrs. Greuber was that I thought the words 'don't you remember' were the key. During my few tests on my parents, those words seemed to be helping whenever I tried to lie to them. I wasn't always getting away with the lies, but over the course of the summer, the odds of my lies working got better and better the more times i said 'don't you remember' in the same sentence.

High school became a breeze as I lied more and more to my teachers. Getting free from homework and essays was my main focus, and I never got the idea to extend this magical phrase to anything else. In my high school mind, the words only had their best effect on the adults, although that wasn't ever proven to be true. I think I was more scared of using it on my friends than anything else. Jacob and Ronnie had grown jealous of the strange effect I seemed to have on the teachers and had made me swear not to pull it on them. I agreed and from then on until graduation the three of us considered myself to be some one-trick magician.

It wasn't until our senior year had come around that Ronnie had made me realize what was truly going on, but also put the idea of one way I could be using it. Just remembering the moment brought back the smell of marijuana. Sunken into the old couch Ronnie's parents kept down in their basement, We had been passing the joint around the three of us for at least an hour before the topic switched to my magical deception.

"What I don't get, man," Ronnie began. He let out a long breath towards the ceiling fan before passing the blunt to me. "Is why you haven't used your abracadabra shit on the girls."

I brought the blunt to my lips and paused for a moment. His point muddled with my thoughts for a moment, but I shook my head. "How would I even do that? All it would be is making them remember we something happened, not make them fall in love with me."

Jacob held his hand out to me, waiting for his turn on the blunt. I took a quick hit and passed it off. Ronnie sat back up on his chair and faced me. "Nah, man. That's all you need. Make them remember something like... I don't know... but you could have them thinking you're awesome and they'd be at your feet."

"Oh, that's perfect!" Jacob chimed in, nearly choking from his sudden excitation. He handed the blunt back to me as he fought off his coughs.

I still hadn't the brains to figure it out. Or maybe I was just too high to connect the dots like they were. "But as soon as they come back to me to see if it's the real thing, they'd know it wasn't. The only way I get away with shit is if I don't have to prove what I told them I did. Remember the time I made Mr. Stenhoff that I wrote the best essay of the class?"

Ronnie and Jacob both slumped into their spots while I took another puff. The essay that I never actually did ended up being something Mr. Stenhoff would rave on and on about, then went obsessive when he couldn't find it in his files. It was the time I learned to be more moderate in my lies as Mr. Stenhoff forced me to print it out again. The lie worked only so far, and when the real thing was called into question, there wasn't a way for me to produce it. I got out of that mess by having to rewrite my lie to be less extreme so that the paper I never wrote would finally be left alone.

The both of them let out a groan. It would be the last time they tried to bring up how I might use my ability. But it wasn't the last time i thought about it. Prom night saw the return of Ronnie's suggestion to my head. However, this time I had a new perspective on how to make it work and was willing to test it out.

I had asked out Kimberly Jameson to our Senior Prom and it turned out well for me (she said yes). The gang had gotten together with all of our dates and made use of a limo. While the Prom was fun, the after party had gotten us much more loose and free to much more wilder interactions. So, being the complete fool, I hadn't yet made a move or even hinted at one until we were back in the limo.

Kim, as she was called back then, sighed deeply as she sat down. "Okay, just take me home then."

Chewing at my bottom lip, I only nodded in reply.

I knew I was blowing it, but as far as it went with girls, I didn't know hownotto blow it. The Senior Prom was my hope to finally break the chain, so to speak, but I hadn't made much of a move on Kim the whole night. She seemed to take the hint a bit somberly, as if she had been expecting a little bit of a come on from me.

She pulled up her long, caramel-colored legs and rested her feet on my lap. The driver started the engine and pulled away from the Marriott where one of the more wealthy students had booked as the after party venue. Rumor was several people had even booked rooms there. Both she and I gazed back at the hotel as it disappeared from view. I was the first to look away from the window, but my eyes traveled along the curve of her face. Her dark brown eyes hidden from my view as her hand absent-mindedly pulled her curly onyx hair around to her right side as she continued looking out the back window. As her hand fell to her lap, my eyes followed it's trail to her chest and lingered for a moment. She had consistently been pulling up her dress, and it seemed it had been some time as the top of her dress was dangerously close to exposing all of her breasts. They sat, merely centimeters from where her nipples most definitely had to be. The two mounds resting close together, pushed just so by the confines of her silver dress, seemed larger than before. While not known for having a bust, Kim wasn't without anything to work with either. Her strongest asset was literally her ass and she paraded it all through the dance floor. But now, sitting to the side of me, she had inadvertently given me a perfect view past the open skirt of her dress to the pin striped panties lying within.

As my eyes lingered, I could feel the pressing desire within me, as well as the pressure building from my lap, as I became painfully aware of Kim's allure. I just hoped the slow, pulsating movements of my stirring loins wouldn't bother her feet as they rested right above it. My best effort to conceal the swelling influence was to massage her feet with my hands. Her arched feet instinctively tensed at my sudden touch, but relaxed again as I pressed my thumbs into the soles.

Kim moved out of her trance and breathed another long sigh. "Jay..." she watched my hands press into her feet. "Oh that feels good."

I smiled back at her and continued to rub, focusing on her left foot, I kept one hand pressing into her inner arch while my right drifted to her calves. Peeking from under my brow, she didn't seem to mind my roaming hand nor did she yet notice her exposed up skirted view presented to me. Kim leaned her head back against the car door. She watched me silently with her cool, dark brown eyes. The more I looked into them, the more gears began to turn within my brain.

"Hey, Kim..." I started, a train of thought beginning it's route around my head.

"Yes?"

"Don't you remember..." I trailed off into a murmur, but I kept eye contact as my brain worked how to phrase it. In my mind's eye, I saw her back in her house, getting ready for Prom. She had just set down the curler when the thought would have hit her.Tonight could be the night.Vividly, she would picture her and I together in the limo, just as we were now, but instead of massaging her feet she would feel me nuzzled in between her thighs. My tongue circled around her clit as she held my head down. There would be a call from her parents to snap her out of the daydream, her fingers pressed against her moistened labia. "Remember back at your-"

"Mmmm," she moaned, a twinkle in her eyes stopped my hands. "Jay, don't stop."

My heart beat faster as her lips pouted towards me in yearning. I hadn't even started to say it but somehow her mood had changed. Hesitantly, my hands rubbed up her shaven legs, her smooth skin turned into a path full of goose bumps. A noticeable shudder rippled through her body as my hands reached under her dress, my fingers brushing with the fabric of her pin striped underwear. I twisted and leaned over towards her to get a better reach. I couldn't believe my luck that my ability had worked without ever finishing a sentence! The moment felt too surreal as I pulled down her panties past her knees, not breaking eye contact as she bit her bottom lip. She pulled at the side of her dress, freeing her legs to allow me a wider access.

Taking a breath, I pushed forward, pressing my open mouth against her parted labia. It was a wet touch that I hadn't expected to be so warm. My inexperienced tongue flicked outwards, taking a long first lick of her juices. The taste was strange, altogether different than nearly anything I had tasted before. There was a tanginess that wasn't so strong to be a put off but actually quite addicting. I licked a few more times, pressing the top of my tongue as deep as I could reach before lifting it up, capturing as much of her juice as I could muster.

Kim groaned loudly above me. I felt a hand grab me by the back of the skull and force me closer. My nose trapped in her box. My own hands reached under her, grabbed her firm butt and pulled it towards me. Her body arched as my tongue circled a small nub.

"Right there!" she tightened her legs around me.

Not wanting to disappoint, I zoned in on the nub again. Each lick elicited another moan and spasm in her body. I knew I was on the verge of getting her to climax, and in my own excitement, I sucked hard on the nub. Immediately her body convulsed, her hands tugging at my hair for a moment. I laid still, sprawled out upon the back seats, until her hands had relaxed. Her legs separated so I could sit up, but before I could say anything she pulled my face to hers.

Our lips locked together, her tongue slipped through to taste her lingering juices. We broke for a moment and I saw the desire burning in her eyes. She licked her lips with a devilish smile. "I don't know where that came from, but I'm glad it did."

Her hands smoothed down the front of my tuxedo. She slipped them inside the jacket and pulled it off my shoulders. I shook them off in a hurry as her hands went to untuck my shirt. My hands followed suit and unbuckled my pants. We twisted together to give myself room to pull my clothes off, but after precious seconds passed I was finally free.

Down to just my underwear, the tent holding back my firm penis produced a giggle from Kim. "Someone's eager."

I smiled sheepishly. "I can't help it."

"Let me, then," she said, the sound of her zipper releasing her dress. Her milky breasts spilled out of her dress as it fell. Enlarged brown nipples dotted both her breasts, the tips standing firm and defiant. There was even a noticeable tan line that I hadn't seen before on her breasts. But my eyes were torn away as she reached down and pulled off my underwear. My penis sprung free from the restrictive fabric.

Her right hand gripped my penis by the head, her thumb brushing the tip. Then, to my surprise, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around its head. Her tongue swirled around in circles before she bobbed up and down on my penis. She tried once to deepthroat most of it but she showed some of her own inexperience as she had to fight back the gag reflex. Her mouth shuddered along the tip of my penis as she tried to regain her composure.

"It's okay," I said, ecstatic that I had even gotten this far with a girl. I stroked her hair back around her ear. "It was wonderful."

Kim now was the one smiling sheepishly. "I'm sorry, I still have-"

The limo took a tight turn and we both fell along the seats. Kim had fallen onto her back, her breasts jiggled just slightly in accordance to the bumps in the road. My body pressed down on hers, my arms moved fast enough to stop my face hitting her's, but our lower bodies had collided. My penis was sandwiched between her plush mound and my crotch. The bumps in the road caused a natural grinding against her vagina.

The motion inspired my own grinding thrusts. Kim seemed to be influenced as well as her hips made more circular motions to meet my dry humping. She closed her eyes, her hips moving more intensely as she focused on the sensations. Waves of heat rose from my penis as it rubbed over her labia, her juices lubricating my shaft. Both of us moaned as I took a pull back from her hips, the head of my penis sliding down to her tight hole.

"I want you so bad," I whispered.

Kim opened her eyes, the burning desire was raging anew within her. The only response was to bite her lip. I carefully pressed back into her, angling my hips to push my penis into her wet and waiting vagina. The warmth and tautness of her body clung to every inch as I plunged deeper. Each thrust I made sent sparks through my spine. The perfect tight friction was like nothing I'd ever felt as I tried to pick up my pace. She bucked beneath me, moving with me. Waves of pleasure rocked through our bodies, faster and faster as my tempo increased.

"Don't stop!" Kim pleaded.

My left hand kneaded her breast while I steadied myself with my right. The limo almost seemed to jostle in time to our passionate rhythm. As her body clamped down on me like a vice, I could feel my own climax rushing up within me. Not thinking, but simply stuck in my own world of pleasure, I dragged myself to eruption. A loud grunt escaped me as I bottomed out inside her, my cock gushing with pleasure. As the waves of adrenaline passed, I could hear Kim's heavy panting beneath me. Her hair sprawled out on the seat's cushion provided a rather dark but beautiful glow to her enchanting face.

Oxnard
Oxnard
26 Followers
12