Memories of Nora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora straightened her long, unclad and beautifully tapered legs in front of her and moved closer. She had one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my cheek. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, past her teeth. She suddenly pulled her head back and pushed me away from her.

"Slow down, naughty boy," she breathed.

The hem of Nora's dress had risen well past the mid point of her thighs. She saw my eyes focusing on the smooth but toned skin of her legs to where the fabric of her skirt began. I looked up into her eyes and she lowered her gaze. Fascinated, I watched her beautifully manicured fingers slowly lift her dress while at the same time moving her left leg along the seat and toward me but away from its mate. That incredibly erotic movement spread her legs further revealing the juncture of her thighs at her crotch. It was so fucking sexy and unreal, I thought about masturbating to the dream I was witnessing.

She spoke softly. "You've been trying to look up my skirt for months now, bad boy, is this satisfactory?"

I couldn't speak. My dick was rock hard and throbbing. I must have been gawking and leering at Nora's high cut, shear yellow bikini panties. She giggled and picked the dress hem up to her breasts revealing, in far better light, the darkened patch of her pubis lightly matted beneath her panties. Blatantly staring at translucent panties I could clearly see the outline of the crease bisecting her mound. The center of the ultra thin fabric of her panties was moist along her crease.

Nora's gentle voice woke me from my trance-like fascination with her groin.

"Remember, I get to say when, where and if you can touch me!"

I nodded dumbly.

"I'm not going to touch your penis. But pull down your pants and under shorts. You've seen my panties, naughty boy, and I want to see you!"

I did as I was told. My erect cock bounced straight up. Almost as a reflex, I grasped the shaft of my dick and stroked it, as if quieting it down.

Nora, smiling, but in a very sexy way, said: "You've got a nice looking cock, is that how you touch it when you think of me?"

I nodded, returning my gaze to Nora's panties. Her right hand was delicately stroking the inner side of her right thigh inches from the yellow fabric. Giving me a sultry, sexy look, Nora took a very deep breath, reached across the crotch of her panties and grasped the panty leg, and pulled it slowly across to the other side. Her movement initially revealed dark soft pubic hair. Ever so teasingly, she moved the panty's crotch all the way over. I saw her entire glistening slit, with its little hood up near its apex. I was looking at Nora's naked pussy and almost ready to come in my hand.

Nora smiled at me and looked down at her pussy.

"Do you like this?"

I again nodded, mute with lust.

"Take your hand away from your dick, naughty boy. Come closer and look at my pussy."

I leaned forward and moved closer to her treasure, my hand mysteriously back stroking my cock. I heard Nora's voice, lower and hoarse say...

"I want you to kiss me there--I've thought about it since our little talk, and I've decided to give you your first oral sex. Come and make love to my pussy."

I was in a sexual daze. Dumbly nodding again, I would have eaten her shoes had she so ordered me.

As I moved ever closer to Nora's groin, I smelled the delicate but primordial aroma of her female scent. I thought I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy. Her right hand was keeping her panties away from her open pussy. I felt her other hand on the back of my head. As I descended to her mons veneris.

I heard her say," kiss it now."

My lips were now up against Nora's labia; they were flat, not protruding; there was little hair baring my view of her slit. I tentatively kissed her cleft head-on, and then instinctively slipped my tongue between her outer lips and into her vagina.

"Yes," she hissed.

The rich, sweet, warm scent of her pussy hung in my nostrils. The taste of the heavy cream flooding my tongue from her vagina made my head spin slightly. It was delicious. I died and went to heaven, I thought. Somehow I knew it would be good to circle her clitoris with the tip of my tongue and I felt her hand clench my hair and hold me close as I did it.

"Ohhh, god!" I heard her say.

I moved a little and slipped my tongue right into her vaginal opening. I slipped around the entry depression and slipped easily into the soft fleshy opening in the middle of the slick slit between Nora's legs.

"Ohhh, yes!"

She groaned and I felt Nora's hips pushing up and into my face as I began French kissing her cunt.

"Yes, yes, do it," Nora moaned.

Her vagina became became very wet leaking a viscous, pleasant tasting fluid. I sipped it while I licked and kissed her open pussy.

It was extremely exciting, realizing I was not only looking at Nora's beautiful naked cunt, but that I was actually giving her pleasure as well. My cock was touching her left leg which she still had stretched out along the car seat. In tremulous voice Nora ordered:

"Grab your cock and play with it-- jack it off."

Puzzled a little since I already had it in my hand, I began to stroke my dick all the while licking Nora's sopping pussy up and down. I felt my head being pushed harder into Nora's pussy, and than I heard her almost scream...

"...Lick my whole pussy, bad boy, stick a finger in there."

I thought I had been doing pretty well considering how quickly things seemed to be happening--but again, following her direction, I put the middle finger of my left hand (I'm a southpaw) into her extremely narrow channel, now squishy with fluid. Nora made a deep gasping sound and moaned loudly. I started licking above my finger probing the little hood above with my flicking tongue.

"Uhhhhh," moaned Nora. I slowed, thinking I had done something wrong-- but Nora whispered "yes, yes-- lick it right there."

I improvised slightly, moving my finger against the outer wall of the inside of her vagina lightly massaging her there while I licked and nibbled on the little bump I had spotted while stealing a look at her nakedness. Her moaning intensified and her hips moved against my face.

Nora was pumping and grinding against my face and I felt her begin to quaver slightly. The walls of her vagina were clamping onto my long finger. Imagining that to her my finger was my cock, I pumped it furiously. On impulse, I stopped my dick stroking, reached up to Nora's pussy and rubbed my fingers in her aromatic wetness getting her juices to lubricate my rock hard member.

Nora began to violently buck under my face, both of her widely spread legs extending fully. Startling me a little, she yelled:

"My god, My god, it's so good!"

She bent towards me at the hips and pulled my head still further towards her crotch. Her whole body seemed to stiffen and spasm. Than she literally melted into a relaxed state, still breathing hard and making a soft purring noise.

Nora let go of my head and moved her hand around to my face while gently pushing my face away from her glistening pubis. I stared intently at the inner part of her vagina while slowly removing my finger and ogled her reddened pussy and its mysterious little nub. I was enthralled and out my mind with excitement.

To my dismay, Nora pulled her panties closed, veiling her secret parts and pushed me further away playfully.

"That's enough of me, I want to see you cum; jack off for Nora, naughty boy."

I got up and sitting back on my knees, I asked Nora to reciprocate on me. She laughed, shook her head- and scolded:

"I told you I wouldn't touch your penis!"

I begged, cajoled and pleaded for a little while but my need for release overcame any further argument. I took the ramrod shaft of my purple headed cock in my left hand, pointed it at Nora's pussy and stroked it trying to look masterful and sexy. Nora teasingly licked her lips and looked sensuously at my dick. She then....

....sensuously undid the buttons on the front of her dress, slipped her arms through the sleeves and dropped it onto her lap. Her yellow bra was a see through --the same fabric and color of her panties. Her nipples were visible and in the dimness of the car, they appeared very dark. She reached behind to her back; the bra loosened and fell as she shrugged it off her breasts. They were absolutely breath-taking-- not large but softly rounded and standing upright. She lightly caressed them as if removing tension from her distended nipples which were pointing directly out at me.

As I stared at her naked tits, I licked my lips, tasting her pussy juice and seriously approaching an orgasm, Nora began to taunt me with a sexual tirade that was the sexiest language anyone had ever said to me:

"Naughty boy, did you like giving me pleasure? Did I taste good? Did you like what you saw? ... Do you like my breasts? I bet you'd love to suck on them too. I'll bet you'd like to put that big old thing into my tight little pussy. Show me your balls...."

That finished it for me. I grabbed my tightening balls with my right hand and offered them to Nora while moving her wetness and my precum over the head of my throbbing cock... I felt the sensation rise up from the depths of my core, the fire of my semen shooting from my dick as I spurted in the direction of Nora's yellow panty covered crotch.

It was probably the most cum I'd ever hot and it was still dribbling when Nora giggled clapping her hands.

She reached into her purse, handed me a Kleenex and started freshening her make-up.

"I got to go," she said ruefully.

From my snooping I knew where Nora lived, but she directed me to drop her off at least two blocks away. Over the next few months we did variations of our initial session several times ( i.e., me on the floor right in front of her and once in the back seat with her totally naked). She seemed to love to hear me talk of my fascination with her body.

During our times together Nora instructed me in the anatomy, physiology and female response of the North American Pussy. But most importantly, she helped me feel awfully good about myself. But I'm not quite finished....

....Having saved some money I was about to go away to school. I gave notice to the insurance company and told my roommates to replace me. When I told Nora, she suggested that we have a last intimate dinner together. She didn't seem to want to go to a restaurant so we picked a date when my roommates were in Indiana with their parents. I'd furnish the booze and she would cook dinner.

As usual, Nora avoided having me come to her place to pick her up. I met her instead near the office. We were both in jeans. She wore sandals, a white blouse and her hair was shiny and down-- like the Pantene ad. Nora prepared shrimp cocktails, Caesar salad and coq au vin-- all delicious. I splurged for a bottle of Veuve Cliquot and we had a wonderful sauvignon blanc with dinner.

Something new occurred: Nora was clearly buzzed. I popped a joint and we had a few tokes. We cuddled on the large roomy couch. I asked Nora about her "other life," boy friends and the like. Once more she told me that I didn't want to know.

I suggested we play a little of strip black jack (it's faster!). In three hands Nora was topless, wearing only tiny white lacy panties. I was totally naked and my dick was hard sticking straight out from my groin. Nora looking at my cock teased me:

"Is it ever soft?"

I looked at her gorgeous breasts with their erect nipples and replied: "Not when I'm around you." The wine, grass and after- dinner cognacs had blitzed both of us. Nora was way out of character—affectionate and cuddly. She even whispered in my ear telling me that she was real horny.

I rolled her on her tummy and started to give her a back massage. My cock was pressing up into her ass crack pushing the thin white panties along with it. After only a minute or two of that, Nora rolled over onto her back and stretched her arms above her head like a contented cat. I spread her legs and massaged each from foot-to-calf-to- thigh. I than did likewise with each arm all the time using scented lotion (which I often used as a masturbation lubricant—it made my fantasies more realistic!).I then slowly did her shoulders and tummy.

Nora softly asked me why I was avoiding her important parts. Gleefully, I began kneading her breasts and lightly touching her nipples which seemed to change from relaxed smooth pink to light brown, while also getting stiff and distended. Her areoles were contracting and she exhibited sensitivity to my touch. Nora's eyes were closed and she was breathing deeply and contentedly as I slowly pulled her little panties down. I lightly kissed her flat smooth tummy from her inny navel downward, following the descent of her panties.

I became extraordinarily excited as the panties reached the beginning of Nora's pubic hair---dark, soft and lustrous as her mane, its thickness growing only slightly as I reached the start of her cleft. In one of the most erotic scenes I've ever experienced, Nora spread her long smooth shapely legs wide apart after I removed the panties from her body. She reached down to her pubis with both hands, massaged her pussy, and slowly spread her lips and lifting her ass slightly. She held this position for only enough time for me to take a mental photograph to store in my memory. Nora than put her hands behind her head, sighed again, her eyes still closed.

I began my usual regimen licking up her legs and thighs.

"Come up here, Michael."

She put two fingers in my mouth and asked:

"How do I taste." I suckled her fingers.

"Mmm, you taste wonderful," I replied.

Nora astounded me again by reaching down and grasping my rock hard cock. I moaned as she softly stroked its length and whispered into my ear:

"I've wanted to do this for so long, but I couldn't trust myself."

Thinking that silence is golden, I did not reply, only moving slightly to grant her freer access.

She moved her other hand to my groin, fondling my scrotum and cradling my balls. The sensation was so intense that it almost brought me to orgasm. Trying to distract myself from cumming too quickly, I searched for her mound and caressed her pussy, slowly sliding a finger into her wet vagina. Nora moaned ever so slightly murmuring.

"Oh, that's so good."

I softly kissed Nora's neck and ear and begged:

"Can I put it in-- just for a moment?"

She didn't immediately answer, but increased the pressure on my engorged throbbing cock. Nora shook her head.

"No, I'd better not."

I touched her clit for a moment and than I pushed my long finger in and out of her very wet pussy. She moaned....

"Please, please, just for a minute," I pleaded.

Nora absolutely astounded me-- she said softly, "OK, but only for a minute and if I say anything,anythingat all, you pull out, understand?"

I immediately agreed.

During our "negotiation," my excitement abated just a bit. Nora asked me to lick her, just a bit "for more lubrication" she said. I speedily, and now expertly, obliged-- even running my tongue past the bottom of her vagina and onto her puckered anus. She pulled my head up towards her, kissed me, and cautioned again:

"Now, put it in, but no matter what I say, when I talk, you pull out; will you do that?"

Of course I nodded yes, humbled and crazed with lust.

I was up on my knees poised between Nora's widely spread legs; a pillow under her bottom thrust her open wet pink cunt up to me.

"Do it slow and easy," she murmured.

The shaft of my cock was in my hand dribbling clear fluid from its purple head. Afraid to stroke it even once, I positioned its helmet- like tip against Nora's open but narrow pussy lips.

Still afraid to cum too quickly I moved my cock's head up and down her slit touching her now visible pink clit. Nora moaned loudly and commanded me.

"Put it in now but pull out when you hear me say anything," she hissed.

I slowly pushed the sensitive head of my slightly dripping cock into her slit, past her narrow pussy lips and then, sensing its wetness, I thrust into her, feeling her tight vaginal walls grasp my cock. Nora made a guttural sound and pushed back sucking the full length of my cock into her. I felt my balls hit her ass as I felt myself go all the way into her cunt.

Hallelujah! I was in. I moved my engorged cock slowly in and out. Experimenting momentarily, I tried a sideways move but it was difficult because of her tightness. I was out of my mind with excitement-- my dick felt huge. Nora began to writhe and move her pelvis erotically bringing me still closer to cumming. Than, amazingly....

"Fuck me, fuck me with your big fucking cock, fuck my cunt 'til I come," Nora screamed.

Startled, I realized then why she had told me to pull out. But it took me a little while to comprehend, act and comply... And comply I did. I pulled my cock out while in the midst of orgasm. I was shooting jism all over her mons, belly and thighs. I marveled at my creamy cum lying softly on her dark pubic hair like freshly fallen snow.

"Now you know why I don't trust myself."

I was puzzled, but faking sophistication, I summoned what élan I possessed.

"Nora, let me suck you one last time so that you'll remember your naughty boy."

Smiling coquettishly, Nora wiped my semen off her tummy.

"Why not? eat me, naughty boy!"

I felt the trace of tumescence in my dick as I luxuriated in Nora's exquisite supine form embedding in my memory again the sight of her engorged, soaking wet pussy.

Doing what Nora taught me to do, I gave her the very best of my lips, tongue, mouth and body. I devoured her exquisite pussy while sucking her into the throes of a voluptuous orgasm. She rewarded my service with a monstrous heave of her soaked crotch.

"YES!" she screamed once again and went limp.

I felt very proud of my sexual accomplishments. I had learned my lessons well from a truly wondrously sexy, albeit mysterious, woman.

We cleaned up, dressed and left my apartment. In silence, I took Nora back to the office. She leaned over, turning to face me, gave me a light kiss and whispered,

"Think of me once in a while; I'll remember you, naughty boy."

I did, I do and I hope I always will. Thanks, Nora.

Epilogue

Return to the recent present

Roused from my reverie by a light smattering of applause, I realized that although I was still in the seminar, it appeared to be over.

"Borrrrring," I heard from my right. I glanced in that direction and saw a strikingly attractive brunette sitting a few feet away, legs tucked under her. Well built too, I thought.

She smiled at me showing bright white teeth. Still a little dazed, I asked "what are doing here?" Amused, she frowned for effect and replied, "the same thing you are, wasting time and money!" I stuck out my right hand and said, "I'm Michael, divorced 6 months." Taking my hand, she shook it, laughed and said, "Cathy, divorced a year, you want to have a drink?"

Two weeks later Cathy asked "where did you learn how to do all this?"

Life was good again. I grinned and replied, "I had a great teacher."

The End

12