Memories of our First Nude Day

Story Info
A young couple take a trip to a Nude Resort.
9.6k words
4.57
72.9k
21

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/08/2017
Created 05/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,907 Followers

My wife Kitty and I lived together for five years before we got married. We both had been married before and this was our way of seeing if it was going to work without all the legal problems. I'm happy to say it did work out and we were together for twenty-four years.

That first year together was interesting, as all new relationships tend to be. It's a learning time. You learn each other's likes and dislikes, you learn about each other, both past and present. One Sunday morning I dropped a bomb of a revelation.

Kitty wasn't much of a clotheshorse. Clothes were for comfort more than show. Although when she got dolled up, she was spectacular, at least in my eyes anyway. At five ten, she was tall and slender with small breasts and narrow hips. Her heart shaped butt was to die for.

Shorts and crop tops were her general mode of dress in warm sunny southern California back in the early seventies. I had a small one-bedroom apartment in south Santa Anna. It was a duplex with another apartment down stairs and two one-car garages to one side. A widow lady lived downstairs and I always worried about us disturbing her.

Later, I found out she loved having "Newly Weds" as she called us, living upstairs. I think our anywhere and anytime lovemaking did more for her heart than her pacemaker did. We did get very noisy, believe me, but that's a whole other story.

The Sunday morning bombshell was delivered in bed as we read the Sunday paper. I saw an article on the upcoming Nude Day celebration in Orange County where we lived and mentioned it to Kitty. She looked at me questioningly.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to mention that I've been a nudist since I was like sixteen." One bombshell delivered directly on target.

The questioning look turned into a frown and then she sighed. "A nudist, huh. No wonder I can't keep clothes on you here in the house."

"Hey, you're one to be talking." I paused and grinned. "I love to watch you running around naked. It gives a whole new meaning to domestic bliss."

Kitty smiled and said, "I love you watching me and your eyes do good things for me but...." She sighed and shook her head. "I'm not sure about being naked in front of strangers. It's just not my thing, I guess."

"Have you ever tried?"

"Uh, no. I get embarrassed enough in front of a new lover. Well, except for you for some strange reason. I think it's the way you look at me. It's more appreciation than lust. Although, even when I see the lust in your eyes it's still loving."

"I'm just glad you don't have eyes in the back of your head."

Kitty laughed. "You mean, so I won't see how you look at my ass. I hate to tell you but those drooling, oh my God, looks get you more sex than you realize. Why do you think my ass is always toward you when I bend over to pick something up?"

"You do have one beautiful ass, standing up or bent over." I told her.

She made a growling sound in her throat and whispered, "You keep spreading it on that thick and I'll be on my knees with my ass up in the air for you to worship."

"Promises, promises," I said with a big grin.

"Not so fast. Let's get back to this nudist thing. What's a Nude Day celebration?"

"June the fourteenth is National Nude Day."

"You're kidding right. I've never heard of it before now." Kitty said and then added, "You're making it up to get me outside naked."

I held up the article in the paper so she could see it. "I'm not making it up but I do find the idea of you outside naked very tempting."

"I haven't even been skinny dipping since I was a kid and slipped into our neighbors yard one night for a swim," she said as she scanned the article.

"Thirty thousand people showed up at a local park last year? Whoa, that's way more naked people than I ever want to be around. What do thirty thousand naked people do?"

"Enjoy each others company, mainly." I replied. "It's not a sex thing, it's an enjoyment of being natural, one with nature and out in nature."

"Uh huh," Kitty said but she really didn't believe me."

"Some people just don't like clothes and think being naked is natures way. Whole families in fact, from Grandma down to the great grandbabies. It's a way of life and a way of living."

"Your whole family got naked together?" Kitty asked with shock in her voice.

I laughed and shook my head. "Not my family, the family of a girlfriend back in high school. She invited me to join them at a fourth of July barbeque and I was hooked on the freedom. I've met some of the nicest people who are nudists."

"Uh, huh," Kitty said again and then added, "A high school sweetheart."

I grinned and shook my head. "It wasn't that way at all. A month or so later her dad was transferred to some place up north and I never saw her again. He was in the Air Force and things like that happened. When I was eighteen I joined a local nudist group and continued until I went in the service."

"Why didn't you take it up again when you got out of the service?"

I shrugged. "Not enough time at first and later when I did try to join some of the groups here in California, I found out they very seldom except single male members."

"Well, you're not single now, sort of," Kitty said with a laugh. "But you do have a nice male member."

"Thank you dear, I love you too."

We went back to reading the paper and as soon as I finished the section with the Nude Day story, Kitty took it. She read the article and then laid the paper down. She got out of bed and left the bedroom. I sighed as I watched the sway of her heart shaped ass as she did.

She returned a few minutes later with the coffee pot and the Orange County phone book. She refilled our coffee mugs and then sat down on the side of the bed and began looking through the yellow pages. I smiled but didn't say anything. I already knew what was listed under nudists.

Finally, she tossed the phone book on the bed and lay back with her head on my thigh. "That was a waste of time. I looked under nudists, naturalists, naked, and nude. All I came up with was ads for topless and nude bars."

"That's about it," I said without looking up from the sports page.

"Then how do you find out about nudist clubs and such?"

"There are two national nudist organizations. You call and ask." I told her.

"Uh, what's their numbers? They aren't listed in the phone book are they?"

"They probably are but finding them is a headache. Hand me the card file out of my top dresser draw, I might still have a card."

She got the box and handed it to me. "It's locked," she said with a pout on her face.

I chuckled and nodded, "Yes it is." Then I used my thumbnail to unlock it. "It's not really a lock but more of a safety to keep it from coming open accidentally."

"You're mean. All this time, I thought it was locked."

I opened the lid and took out a stack of business cards. I handed her the box while I looked through the cards. She was still checking out the pictures, scraps of paper, and old and foreign coins long after I found the card I was looking for. I gave her time to satisfy her curiosity.

When she put the box down, she saw me watching her. She stuck out her tongue and said, "There wasn't anything in there worth knowing about."

I grinned at her and then chuckled. "It did its job, which was to keep you curious. Here's the card for the National nudist Association, it even has an eight hundred number."

"I'm not calling it. You're the nudist," she said quickly.

"I am but if you don't want to go with me then why am I calling?"

"Uh, to check on what clubs are here locally." She replied with a crooked smile.

"So, I'm going to get a membership and you aren't going with me?"

"Yeah, like I'm going to turn you loose with all those naked blonde California girls running around, uh, naked."

I was laughing as I got up to get the phone. Kitty followed me into the living room and smacked me on the ass. "I'm not jealous and you know it."

"Uh huh, you're a California girl, even if you are a redhead," I said as I dialed the 800 number.

"What about all the guys looking at my ass and getting a hard-on and such?"

"A hard-on is considered a compliment," I told her and then said, "Hello, yes, I'm not a member any longer but I was wondering about local clubs for southern California and what it cost to become a member again."

The woman on the line gave me the membership fees, both single and as a couple. She also said she could mail me applications and a list of local clubs. I gave her our mailing address and thanked her.

When I hung the phone up, Kitty asked, "Well?"

"She's sending us membership applications and a list of local clubs." I replied as I headed for the bedroom and the paper.

"Uh, what about Nude Day?" Kitty asked as she followed me into the bedroom.

"What about it? We can't do anything without memberships and a list of local clubs. That is, unless we want to do something on our own or join the thirty thousand people at the park." I told her as I got back in bed and picked up the paper.

"Lets leave the park out for right now. That many people naked still scares me," she said as she joined me on the bed.

"Ok then, we can do something on our own. There's Blacks Beach down toward San Diego, it is clothing optional. That would give you a chance to start in your bikini and get naked as you got used to the idea."

"I am used to the idea of being naked. I love being naked around you, it's the rest of the people I have to get used to," Kitty said with a grin.

"Uh, there is this place out toward Apple Valley, up in the high desert but it's for camping only."

"You like to camp?" Kitty asked and then laughed. "I haven't been camping since I was a girl scout."

"I think I was six or seven the first time I went camping. I love camping, also. I even have some gear down in the garage. There's a tent, a cook stove, a lantern, an air mattress or two and a sleeping bag."

"Show me," she said as she grabbed my arm and tried pull me off the bed.

I laughed and let her have her way. I followed her into the kitchen and down the steep steps to the garage. Her little car was parked off the one side and my motorcycle was next to it. The washer and dryer were in the corner. There were shelves about head high on both walls.

Kitty scanned the shelves and said, "I don't see any camping gear?"

I grinned as I pulled two duffle bags off the shelf above my bike. "I'm riding on two wheels so I have to pack accordingly," I said as I pulled a third bag down. "The tent, air mattresses, and sleeping bag are in there." I pointed to the first bag. "The stove, lantern, fuel, and cooking and eating stuff are in there." I pointed to the second bag.

"What's in the third bag?"

"Miscellaneous that wouldn't go in the first two and room for a second sleeping bag," I said with a grin.

Kitty laughed and hugged me. That led to our second round of sex that day. The first had been in bed before the paper and coffee. This one ended up on the hood of her car with my head between her legs. Two orgasms later for her, she was bent over the hood with me fucking her from behind.

There was something about sex in the garage that got both our juices flowing wildly. The last time had been on the washer and dryer, literally. Both times were wild and wanton sex but then again all our sex was that way until the kids came along and put a damper on things.

As we lay on the hood of her car, Kitty giggled and whispered, "I just washed this damned thing."

"Uh, you do mean the car, right?" I asked with a grin.

She whacked me on the arm and laughed. "Yes the car, smartass. For that you have to carry me back up those steep ass steps."

"Uh, yeah, but whose carrying me?"

She laughed and then sighed, "I love you, even if you are a nut."

"That's because I am a nut and I love you too," I whispered as I nuzzled her neck and then nibbled on her ear.

She giggled and twisted her head away. "Now about this camping trip?" she said trying to get my attention off her ears and back on track.

"Oh yes, the nude camping trip. That sounds so erotic when I picture you outdoors naked."

"Uh, yeah. When are we going and how? Are we taking my car or your bike?"

"I need to find out if they have any spaces left at this late date." I told her and went back to pursuing her ear.

She giggled and swatted at me. "Quit and lets go call."

I grinned and got up off her. She made a soft whimpering sound as my semi soft dick came out of her pussy. She shivered and held out her arms for me to pull her up to her feet. I chuckled at her sweaty outline on the shine of her car hood.

She giggled when I pointed it out and whispered, "Another memory to file away."

After a long and passion filled kiss, I followed her up the steep stairs. Her ass was at eyelevel most of the time and I licked it every chance I got. She would giggle or yell, according to where my tongue landed, and swat at me. We were both laughing like a couple of kids as we reached the kitchen.

I headed for the phone and Kitty head for the bathroom to clean up her side of our mess.

*****

By the time, I found out that there were available spaces and reserved one, Kitty was out of the shower. I grabbed a shower and afterwards found her going through the closet.

I watched her a moment and then asked, "What are you looking for, sweetness?"

"I'm trying to find the other one of my boots that I wear on the motorcycle."

I laughed and looked under the bed. The missing boot was there. I pulled it out and handed it to her as I asked, "Then we're going on the motorcycle?"

"So, there is a spot for us?" She asked back.

"There sure is."

"Then we're going on the bike," she said with a grin as she pushed me down onto the bed. She straddled my hips and rubbed her sex against my soft manhood. "I love riding on the bike and you know what it does to me."

"Oh yeah, I know alright. That's what got me in trouble the first time."

She swatted me several times and said, "Oh, yeah. So, I'm trouble am I? Then I'll go on this naked camping trip by myself. I'll bet I can find someone who will appreciate me."

I rolled her off me and pinned her to the bed with her hands high over her head. I kissed her deeply and then said, "I appreciate the hell out of you and you know it."

She flexed her hips against my growing manhood and then sighed deeply. "That's what got me into trouble initially, if I remember correctly."

I chuckled and kissed her again. Our lovemaking this time was slow and sensuous. Our kisses and caresses had us both on a slow burn by the time I rolled us over and she impaled herself on my hard dick. My hands caressed and teased her body as she rode me slowly with a rocking motion.

I think that is what kept thing so interesting between us the whole time we were together. Our lovemaking varied so widely from one time to the next. It all depended on our mood and who started what first. Of all the ways we did make love I think this was the best. With her on top doing as she wanted while I egged her on to higher and higher heights.

As it was, she came before I did, her hips jerking and bucking as she lay forward on top of me. With a grin, I quickly rolled us over, pulled her legs up over my arms and hammered her sopping wet pussy with long fast strokes. This brought a yell of passion to her lips as her orgasm shot up, up and away.

*****

I had made reservations for both Saturday and Sunday at Cactus Jack's Desert Ranch. Shortly after daylight on Saturday morning, I rolled the bike out of the garage. Everything had been packed and stowed the night before. Now there was only us, a thermos of coffee, and a day bag to load aboard.

I fired the bike off and let it idle as Kitty climbed on the back and got comfortable. I plugged in her intercom and then climbed on myself. A dim light to my right made me look. Our downstairs neighbor was looking out her window. I waved and she waved back.

Plugging in my intercom wire, I said to Kitty, "Miss Irving is grinning and waving at us."

Kitty looked to her right, waved, and grinned back. "I wonder what she would think if she knew where we were going?" Kitty asked.

"Knowing her, she'd probably want to go with us. I just hope we are as happy and adventurous as she is when we get that age."

Kitty laughed and then grabbed my waist as I kicked the bike in gear and added gas. We were off for an adventure of our own.

*****

I figured it would be a little over a three and a half hour ride. I also figured on three rest stops. Our first one was at the top of the canyon leading into Corona. Kitty got off the bike and worked her hips and lower back. This was the first time she had ridden longer than fifteen or twenty minutes at a time.

Carrying the thermos over to a table, I watched my wife as she bent and stretched. Her tight jeans just added glory to her ass, especially the way her chaps framed it. Visions of how her ass looked with just the chaps on made me grin. I had gotten them for her the last Christmas.

She took off her helmet and hung it on the sissy bar. Turning to me, she grinned and said, "I saw you watching my ass."

"Uh huh. When I stop watching your ass, start shoveling dirt." I told her grinning back. "Especially with you wear those chaps."

He hips swayed even more than normal as she walked over to me. "I remember how much you liked my ass in these chaps. I will definitely wear them every Christmas from now on."

"I sure hope so," I replied and then looked thoughtful. "I wonder what you would look like on the bike with nothing on but those chaps and your leather vest?"

"If this place has the room and I get comfortable being naked around strangers, you might just find out," she whispered as she took the thermos from me.

"Be still my heart," I said with a chuckle as I grabbed my chest and lay back on the table.

Kitty laughed and then sat the thermos down as she moved over to stand close between my legs. Her hands went to the front of my Levis and massaged my semi hard dick through the thick material.

"Knowing where we are going, the vibrations from the bike, and now your eyes on me, have me hornier than hell," she whispered as she leaned forward on top of me. Her hands had a full grip on my now hard dick.

"Too bad there's no privacy here," I whispered back. "Just think how horny we'll both be by the time we get there."

Kitty made a growling sound and stood up. "Just for that, I'm going to play with this," she paused to squeeze my dick hard, "the whole way there."

I laughed and sat up. "That will sure give the tourists and their families a thrill when I stop for gas on the other side of the valley."

Kitty giggled and let go of my dick. "I'll have to make sure I have a club to beat the women off with."

I pointed to my hard dick, which made her laugh.

"If I beat them with that, they would enjoy it too much."

I reached out and pulled my wife too me for a long deep kiss that got a soft moan from her and a deep sigh from me.

*****

Kitty did play with my dick some as we rode but once we reached the foothills on the other side of the valley, she patted it and moved her hands to my waist. On the intercom she said, "Ok, I'll behave until we get gas but afterwards...."

She left the sentenced hanging but I could see her mischievous grin in my mind as I turned into a gas station and pulled up to the pump.

Once we were off the bike, she said, "I'm going to the restroom. That coffee caught up with me finally."

I nodded and watched her walk across the parking lot. The sway of her ass highlighted by those chaps made me sigh deeply. "I hate to see you go but I love to watch you walk away," I recited under my breath.

When she went inside, I popped the gas cap and filled the bike. I checked the oil and tires and went inside to pay for the gas. Kitty stood at the counter with two cokes. I noticed that she had her coat zipped up.

TxRad
TxRad
5,907 Followers