Memories of the Past Vol II

Story Info
Couples goes strip club hopping.
1.5k words
3.86
31.1k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Readers: I apologize for the long delay since my first and last entry. I have since made my way across the country and made a new residence for myself in Phoenix, AZ. Here is my second TRUE story submission. I hope you enjoy it! Readers are encouraged to vote as they see fit.

My name is Keith and my now ex-wife is Julie as some of you may know. I would like to tell you about our first time exploring the alternative sex life. I will give you a brief history.

We were not what you would call "swingers." However, Julie loved the touch and taste of a woman’s pussy as much as I did and I saw no reason for her not to enjoy that pleasure. At the tender age of 24, I had yet to visit a strip club in my life. Julie had worked in them long before she met me and had a somewhat extensive resume sexually from what I had gathered. While I had my share of women, I had yet to experience "every man’s fantasy." Julie is actually the one who suggested it to me and I just waited patiently until she was ready.

We’d had a rocky marriage up until that point so this was almost a last ditch effort to make things better between us. The day finally came and she suggested we go strip club hopping. While inside I was desperately eager, I nonchalantly agreed. The first few clubs were OK and I realized that I liked strip clubs. (duh!) We asked the strippers at the third one for a hot place we could have some fun. One of the strippers suggested a club called Laces. She told us that on Saturdays, it was a swingers club and they had a couples only dance floor with chairs for select couples. It sounded perfect so we got the directions and hurried over.

Once we walked through the doors, we were overwhelmed at the activities taking place up on the stage. It was such a hot scene. Women were dancing with other women while their men looked on. They were sucking each other’s tits and much more. Some of the guys were getting head and some of the people sitting down were fucking in various positions. In addition, there was also a full strip club with three stages of women and one with a male stripper in full swing. The music was awesome and everyone seemed to be having a good time. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the stage. Immediately, Julie told me to get us a seat up there, no matter the cost.

I asked a waitress, who do I see and she pointed me to the stage bouncer, a well dressed black man named Evan. He was busy getting his cock blown by some older white woman while her husband fucked her from behind. He finished up shortly thereafter, appearing to not be impressed with her skills. I quickly approached him and asked him how I could be seated. He asked me where my date was. I pointed Julie out and his eyes widened. He whispered in my ear, "does she get wild?" "Let’s get some liquor in her and see," I replied. He immediately offered us a seat in the back corner. Once seated, I offered him a hundred dollar bill which he reluctantly took. I insisted, wanting to ensure the same treatment every time we visited.

We ordered a few drinks and I paid close attention to what was transpiring on the dance floor. I wanted to find out how these couples got together. I figured out the system and I think Julie did as well. We eventually got up to dance. I could tell Julie was getting buzzed as she began rubbing my cock. "You like this shit, don’t you?" I had to smile in agreement. It was then I noticed another black guy dancing with a nice looking blonde. He looked at me and gave me this look and I immediately knew what he was asking. I gave him the OK. I was a natural there. Without Julie’s knowledge, we were plotting a plan to get our girls together and see what happened. Before Julie knew it, she was back to back with someone. She quickly turned to the mirror to see who it was. Her eyes were big and she appeared nervous.

After a few minutes, the blonde turned around and began to rub her hips and ass. After some minor encouragement, Julie turned around and began to return the favor. Things were just getting hot when the song ended and a slow song came on. They smiled at each other and parted. However we all kept dancing and we ended up making small talk.

I found out that his name was Sam and hers Belinda. He asked me how we had gotten seated on the stage. I went and talked to Evan who made arrangements for us all to be seated together. This is the treatment I liked. The ladies talked for a while and eventually went to the bathroom together. This gave me and Sam the opportunity to see what was really going on. As it so happened it was both our first time there and we were both looking for the same thing. He explained that they were from out of town and married to other people. So when the ladies came out, we each talked to our mates and they both agreed we would leave together later. Sam informed me that they had rented a hotel room up the road and we could go there. Julie wanted to have a few more drinks. She was blasted by the time we arrived at the hotel.

We went into the room which had double beds. We cut the TV on and got in our respective beds. After some sweet and slow seduction, both ladies were naked in no time. Sam began to eat Belinda’s pussy and I Julie. I looked up a few minutes later and noticed Julie was coming in and out of consciousness. Sam got my attention and asked me if I wanted to eat Belinda and he eat Julie. I could almost taste Belinda but I knew Julie would never go for it. So I climbed up on her and asked. She just moaned that she didn’t care. I knew she was drunk so I came up with a plan. I told Sam and Belinda to come over to our bed. I told Belinda to suck on Julie’s pussy and she did so eagerly. Me and Sam each took a tit of Julie’s. After what seemed like an eternity, Julie began to orgasm and came with a loud moan which aroused us all over again.

Julie appeared to be passed out and unable to return the favor. Sam asked if I minded if he took a taste. After playing the possible repercussions in my mind repeatedly, I told him to go for it. He began vigorously sucking on Julie’s clit which seemed to bring her back to life a bit. I meanwhile, had slipped over to the other bed with Belinda and was sucking on her pussy like it was my first. I think that was the best cunnilingus performance of my life to date. She was sweet as hell and I was loving it. I knew I would have to pay dearly if Julie ever became fully aware of what was going on but I was a goner. I was so drunk and high. I was also on a love high that I had never experienced in my life. I felt as though I was out of my body or in a dream. The feeling was out of this world. Sooner than I had hoped Belinda began to reap her rewards. She began moaning slowly and then more loudly. She began to build up to a towering pitch like no other. She was cumming; and very hard at that. I was pleased with myself but hoped she wouldn’t fully wake Julie and she knew this so she put a pillow over her mouth and let it out. Sam looked up in amazement to see what was going on. He had a look of disbelief in his eyes. When she finally came down. I hurried back over to Julie before I accidently slipped my dick up in Belinda. I hopped on Julie and Fucked the daylights out of her. Sam meanwhile was probably fucking the wettest pussy he had ever experienced. We were in unison and made it a point to cum at the same time and loudly I might add. Julie had unknowingly licked Belinda's pussy juice off of my face and that secretly turned me on to no end.

Soon after we fell asleep. We awoke the next morning just in time for check out. Belinda slid me her number in my back pocket unbeknownst to Sam and gave me a wink. I never did call her. I was just happy to have gotten away with eating her sweet ass pussy.