Memories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked up the drive he saw the garage door was open, his mom was standing in the open door looking at various pieces of gym equipment that were spread around.

“Hi mom, what’s all this?”

“Davy, you surprised me, you’re early, is something wrong?”

“No everything’s fine, I just couldn’t take anymore of that shrink so I left early.”

“When’s your next appointment?”

“I didn’t make one; I don’t want to go back.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I am, really sure. Now what’s all this stuff?”

“Your dad and I thought it would be useful if we got some gym equipment, we thought it would help your recovery and maybe I’ll try working out too. That’s if you don’t mind your old mom keeping you company.”

“You’re not old mom.”

Sarah smiled at her son as she closed the garage door and the headed into the house; she could almost feel David’s eyes following her.

Later as Sarah stood in the kitchen preparing dinner she found herself thinking about David, she realised that it was high time Paul spoke to him about sex; she could almost sense the hormones boiling inside him. She new that prior to the accident he’d been sexually active, more than once when he was at home, she’d arrived home or awoken in the night to hear the moans and cries of pleasure as David fucked one of his girlfriends. Such times had usually led to arguments between David and Paul, Paul trying to get David to be more circumspect and careful, especially for Cathy’s sake.

It was almost ten o’clock before Paul arrived home; Sarah sat beside him at the kitchen table, dressed in a silk robe, as he ate the reheated, dry looking food that she had prepared earlier.

“I’m sorry love, I meant to ring but I didn’t realise how late it was.”

“That’s OK honey, you look tired.”

“I am. How was your day?”

“It was fine, the gym stuff arrived and I had it set up in the garage, Cathy’s final exam is tomorrow, and David walked out on his psychiatrist. He doesn’t think it’s helping him and wants to just be himself.”

“What do you think?”

“O god I don’t know Paul, I guess I agree with him, if he’s going to remember then I think we’re the best people to help him, not some stranger who he hates.”

After Paul had finished his food Sarah took his hand and led him into the living room, sitting down on the couch she snuggled against him. Kneeling up she removed his tie, before kissing him deeply, opening his shirt she ran her fingers through the hair that covered his chest. She moved slightly allowing him to open her robe; they kissed again her breasts pressing against his bare chest. Standing up she allowed the robe to fall to the floor as Paul removed his shirt, kneeling in front of him she unfastened his trousers, helping him remove them. Climbing onto the settee she reached for Paul’s cock, feeling the flaccid member resting on his thigh, she moaned in pleasure as his lips closed over her right nipple, sucking and gently biting it. At gently pressure from Paul she laid back, her thighs parted as his mouth toyed with her nipples and his fingers slipped down to slide over her swollen labia. She cried in pleasure as his fingers entered her, pushing deep into her womanhood. She moaned and writhed beneath him as he made love to her with his fingers and mouth.

“O god baby, that feels so good, make love to me, I need you inside me.”

Paul continued to probe her with his fingers, teasing her breasts with his mouth, reaching down Sarah’s questing fingers touched his cock; she was disappointed to find that it was still soft, nestling between his thighs.

At her touch Paul broke their contact, standing up and turning from her. As Sarah stood and walked over to him she heard the sound of him crying.

“It’s OK Paul, it doesn’t matter.”

Sarah closed her arms round her husband, holding him close, feeling his tears fall onto her aroused nipples.

“I’m sorry honey, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s OK Paul, it’s OK.”

Paul lifted his tear streaked face and looked into Sarah’s eyes.

“It’s not OK, I want to make love to you, but I can’t.”

“You’re just tired, don’t worry.”

Gathering their clothes Sarah led Paul upstairs.

After filling the bath she knelt beside it as Paul relaxed in the hot water.

“Paul?”

Paul raised his head to look at his beautiful naked wife.

“Don’t, I know what you’re going to say, I can’t take a break from work, not at the moment, so don’t ask. Another three months and then I will be able to, maybe.”

“OK, there’s something else we need to talk about then.”

“What?”

“It’s David; I think someone should talk to him about the birds and bees.”

“I haven’t got time honey, you teach him.”

“OK I guess I can talk to him.”

“No honey, don’t talk, teach him.”

“What do you mean teach him?”

Paul just looked at Sarah for a moment, his eyes staring into hers.

“I mean teach him, show him how to make love to a woman. I’d rather you have someone who loves you to satisfy you than finding some stranger.”

“Paul I’d never do that.”

“I’m sorry Sarah I know you wouldn’t. David needs someone and so do you, why not help each other out.”

“You want me to make love to David, Paul that’s incest, that’s sick.”

“No it’s practical. You need a man and Davy needs to be taught how to treat a woman. I’d rather he learnt that from a woman who loves him, than from some hooker or college slut, after all that’s how he lost his virginity last time and he ended up having very little respect for women. I mean how many descent girlfriends did he have?”

“None, I guess. But to make love to my own son, I don’t know Paul.”

“That’s the key word isn’t it, make love, that’s what he needs to learn, not just sex but making love. There’s something else I need to tell you.”

Sarah smiled,

“Not something else to shock me, I hope.”

“I’ve got to go to our head office for a couple of months.”

“When?”

“The day after tomorrow.”

“Will you be home at weekends?”

“I’m not sure. I’m sorry baby, but I promise after this deal has gone through we’ll take a long family holiday.”

Later lying in bed beside Paul, Sarah thought about what he had said; could she do what he had suggested, make love to her son. The thought both shocked and thrilled her, she could see him in her mind, walking naked around the upstairs with a throbbing erection. As she lay there wondering what it would feel like to be filled with her son’s cock and what it would taste like, she lowered her hand to her pussy and started to masturbate. She imagined it was David’s fingers plunging into her dripping pussy, his cock filling her deepest, most sacred parts. She had to muffle her cries of pleasure as she orgasmed, panting out her son’s name in orgasmic release.

Chapter 4

Sarah was up early the following morning, pulling her silk robe on she made her way down to the kitchen to fix breakfast for Paul while he showered. She turned at the sound of footsteps and watched Cathy walk into the kitchen dressed in a large t-shirt.

“You’re up early.”

“It’s my last exam today, I couldn’t sleep and as it starts at nine I thought I might scrounge a lift to school from dad, I’ll be a little bit early, but I can go to the library.”

“You’d better go and get dressed then; I’ll fix you some breakfast.”

Sarah was just pouring the coffee when Paul walked into the kitchen looking clean and smart in his suit.

“Morning baby.”

Paul stepped up behind her and slipped his hands inside her robe to cup and squeeze her breasts, before brushing his fingers through her pussy.

“Paul, stop it Cathy’s up.”

“I know, I saw her, I definitely need a break, after all if a gorgeous thirty-seven year old woman or a sexy, naked eighteen year old can’t get a rise out of me, something’s wrong.”

“You seem more cheerful than last night.”

“I guess I was worried, I was scared you’d leave me.”

“Paul I love you, I’ll never leave you. Dare I ask what changed your mind?”

“David, I suddenly realised that if you are going to make love to David, you won’t need a stranger to fulfil your needs.”

“I’m still not sure about that.”

“I am, it could very well save our family.”

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t know, ever since David awoke I felt like we’ve lost something.”

“You mean since the accident.”

“No, after the accident we were all worried about Davy, but the Davy who came home isn’t the one who left us. He was a pain and an idiot, but he was our son and we loved him. I think we need to find someway to replace that love, to bring this new David into the family.”

As he spoke Paul continued to explore Sarah’s naked body under the robe, feeling her respond to his touch.

Cathy stepped into the kitchen and froze in surprise at the sight of her mom with her robe open leaning back against her dad as he felt her up.

“Get a room folks.”

Sarah quickly tried to pull her robe shut, but Paul’s hands were in the way. She felt herself blush as her daughter’s eyes roamed over her naked body, watching as Paul pulled his fingers from her pussy and smeared the cunt cream onto her aroused nipples, before licking his fingers clean.

“Your mom and I have nothing to hide, you’re eighteen and I’m sure you know the sort of things we get up to.”

“Dad please, I don’t want to talk about this. You’re my parents.”

“And parents don’t do that sort of thing.”

“Well I guess you do, but..”

“Can we change the subject?” asked Sarah as she closed her robe.

All three sat in silence while they drank coffee.

Cathy watched her mom over the rim of her cup, she was shocked to realise that the sight of her parents fooling around had aroused her, she new it was foolish but part of her felt jealous of their closeness and lonely. She was brought out of her thoughts by her mom talking.

“Sorry mom, I missed that.”

“I was asking what time you would finish; do you want me to pick you up?”

“I should be out around half eleven, but it’s OK I can get the bus.”

“Don’t be silly, I’ll pick you up and we can go shopping to celebrate your last exam.”

Cathy smiled, “OK, but don’t come until midday. Will Davy be coming too?”

“No, let’s make it a girl only afternoon.”

“That would be great.”

After Paul and Cathy had left, Sarah tided the kitchen before heading upstairs. She felt nervous; she seemed to be watching herself as though dreaming as she gently eased David’s bedroom door open. She looked at his sleeping form, the sheets entangled in his legs, as her eyes became accustomed to the subdued light she saw his erection rising up from his groin. In a dream like state she walked over to the bed and looked down at her sleeping son. The embers of the arousal that Paul had stirred that morning seemed to leap into flame, filling her body with need and desire. Her hands slid inside her open robe, fingers pulling and caressing her aching breasts, causing the nipples to swell and harden. She slipped a hand down across her stomach, stifling a moan as her fingers caressed her clitoris before pushing into her cuntal opening. Kneeling by the bed she reached for David’s throbbing erection, marvelling at the feel of his hard, blood filled cock.

David was having an erotic dream; he was running naked through a field, chasing an equally naked woman. As he caught her he pulled her close, feeling her body press against his cock. Then the dream was fading, but the pressure on his penis was still there, groggily he opened his eyes, the sight that greeted his eyes made him shake his head, thinking he was still asleep.

“Mom, what….”

“It’s OK honey mommy’s here to help you.”

“What what are you doing mom.”

“Your dad and I think it’s time you learnt about sex, from someone who loves you.”

As she spoke Sarah took one of David’s hands and replaced her own with it.

“This is called masturbation, or more commonly wanking. Does it feel good?”

“Yeah, but it felt better when you did it. Do women masturbate?”

“Yes of course.”

Sarah once more took hold of David’s cock, enjoying the sound of his moans of pleasure as she smeared the precum over the swollen head and shaft.

David could hear the blood pounding in his ears as his mom’s hand slid up and down his cock shaft; he felt a tightening in his stomach and he cried aloud, thrusting his hips as cum fired from his cock. The first blast splattered onto his face and chest, the second blast quickly followed hitting his face again, the third and fourth were less powerful, the cum splattering over his chest and stomach.

Sarah continued to milk her son’s cock until the flow had ceased, then unable to resist she climbed onto the bed, shedding her robe as she did. Leaning forward she licked the pools of cum from David’s body, after cleaning his chest and stomach she enveloped his cock in her mouth, washing the cum from it. She marvelled at the taste and feel of David’s cock as it throbbed in her mouth, still hard and aroused. Releasing it she moved up his body, lapping at the cum that had run down his face, before pressing her lips to his. Parting her lips she pressed her tongue into her son’s open mouth, David seemed to sit there frozen. Pulling away from him she smiled,

“Relax honey and enjoy.”

“Wh What should I do.”

“Do what I do.”

David tried to relax as his mom’s lips closed with his, this time when her tongue pressed between his parted lips he sucked at it, before following its retreat with his own tongue. He fought down a moan of pleasure as he felt his mom’s hand take hold of his erection, but he couldn’t help moaning as he felt his cock sink into the hot, tight embrace of his mom’s pussy.

As Sarah sat astride his hips he looked down to the juncture of their co-joined bodies, his manhood buried fully in the hot embrace of his mom’s love-hole.

“O god mom, you feel so good, but this isn’t right, what about dad.”

Sarah lent forward and kissed him, brushing her lips over his,

“It’s OK baby, your dad knows. In fact it was his idea.”

David cried in pleasure as his mom moved on his swollen manhood, he opened his mouth as she lent forward offering him a breast to suck on.

“O yes baby that’s it suck mommy’s breast.”

Sarah was in heaven, she couldn’t believe how good her son’s cock felt as it pushed deep into her womb. Leaning forward she rolled them over until David lay on top of her, moving his arms she lifted her legs until they rested upon her son’s shoulders. She groaned in pleasure as she felt his cock push even deeper into her womb.

“O Davy, fuck me baby fuck me hard.”

David was both amazed and surprised at what was happening, but with a groan he started to plough his cock deeper and harder into his mom’s body. He found his body responding to his mom’s cries of pleasure, adjusting the angle and power of his penetration to increase his mom’s pleasure. He didn’t know whether it was instinct or forgotten memories that told him what to do; all he was aware of was the feelings in his own body and the passionate cries of his mom.

“O fuck yes baby, mommy’s cumming mommy’s cumming yes yes yes yeeeessssssssssssssss.”

Sarah felt her whole body explode in a mind blowing orgasm as her son’s cock reamed deep into her womb. Her first orgasm was followed seconds later by a second even more powerful orgasm as she felt David’s sperm flood deep into her womb.

David groaned in pleasure as his cock seemed to swell even more and moments later his cum pumped deep into his mom’s body. At the first jerk of his cock he pushed his erection balls deep into his mom’s womb as he filled her with his jism.

As their orgasms passed they lay in each other’s arms, their bodies coated in the sweat from their passion.

“O god mom, that was amazing.”

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” said Sarah with a smile.

“I love you mom.”

“I love you too David.”

David gently ran his hands over his mom’s body, cupping and massaging her full breasts, lowering his mouth he kissed them, before taking a nipple into his mouth and suckling at it. He heard his mom moan in pleasure as he sucked and gently nibbled at the swollen nipple. Releasing it he kissed and licked his way to her other breast, sucking at the swollen nipple as his fingers teased and massaged the breast he had just left. As Sarah moaned in pleasure, David slid down her body, kissing and licking her flushed body, as he moved lower the smell of his mom’s arousal filled his senses.

Finally, he gazed at his mom’s cum filled pussy; her labia were red and swollen, coated in a mixture of pussy cream and his sperm. With his fingers he opened his mom’s pussy, before leaning forward and kissing the cum filled opening. He could taste their combined juices; he thrust his tongue deep into his mom’s body, sucking the juices from her, tasting himself and his mom. Lifting his mouth, he lapped at his mom’s clitoris, teasing it from its fleshy home, again, whether instinct or memories, he found he knew what to do, how to bring pleasure to a woman. Sarah’s hands slid through his hair, fingers gently guiding his mouth and tongue as he explored her most secret places.

David’s ears were filled with his mom’s cries of pleasure as he fingered, licked and sucked at her clitoris and pussy. As her pleasure increased, her legs wrapped around his head and her hands pressed his mouth to her womanhood, as her hips lifted to press her pussy against his mouth and probing tongue.

“O fuck yes baby, eat me, eat mommy’s pussy. Feels so good, fuck yes. O fuck I’m cumming fuck fuck fuuuuuuccccccccccck.”

David’s mouth was suddenly filled with girl-cum as his mom orgasmed, his face was pressed tightly into her cunt by her hands and thighs. He found himself struggling to breath, but even as he fought for breath he continued to drink from his mom’s well.

Finally, as her orgasm passed Sarah relaxed her grip and David raised his head to gulp air down, his face glistening with pussy cream.

Sarah reached down, pulling him up her body, moaning in pleasure as she felt him enter her once more. As they kissed she tasted herself on his lips and tongue, wrapping her legs around his back she lifted her hips, meeting his forward thrust, driving him deep into her womb. Their muffled moans mingled as they kissed, tongue entwining in a dance of oral pleasure. The room filled with their moans of pleasure and the scent of their passion as they made love. Sweat glistened on their bodies as they moved together, driving David’s cock deep into Sarah’s womb. Until with cries of pleasure they both orgasmed, cock pumping hot cum into convulsing womb.

As their orgasms passed, David rolled off his mom, his softening cock slipping from her dripping pussy. He snuggled up to her, taking pleasure in the feel of her body against his and their newfound closeness.

“I’ve got to make a move,” said Sarah as she glanced at David’s bedside clock.

“Wouldn’t you rather stay here?”

“Yes Davy, but I promised your sister that I’d pick her up and take her shopping. You stay here and relax, I’m gonna take a quick shower and get dressed.”

David watched his mom as she headed out of his room, filling his eyes with her womanly curves and firm bottom. He lay on his bed listening to the shower come on and picturing his naked mom soaping her body. As he imagined her in the shower and thought about the mornings events he felt his cock spring to life, quickly filling with blood until it jutted from his groin hard and aroused. He heard the shower switch off and a few moments later the creak of a floorboard as his mom entered her bedroom.

David climbed off his bed and walked down the landing to his parent’s bedroom door, looking in he saw his mom standing naked at the wardrobe as she lifted out a light summer dress. As she bent over to search, her dressing table draws for underwear he couldn’t resist stepping quietly up to her.

The first Sarah realised that David had entered her bedroom was when she felt his cockhead press against her pussy, instinctively she parted her thighs.