Memories Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Davy, I’ve got to get dressed we don…”

Her words were cut off as he pushed into her,

“O fuck Davy that feels so good. Come on fuck me, fuck me hard, drive your cock deep into me.”

David grabbed his mom’s hips as he reamed his cock deep and hard into her pussy. Leaning forward he kissed her shoulder, she smelt clean and fresh, a smell of honeysuckles and lavender, mixed with her clean womanly aroma. The smell filled his nostrils driving him onward as he plunged into her willing, hot body.

Sarah was amazed at how quickly her body responded, in no time at all she could feel her orgasm building as the deep plunging cock sent waves of pleasure through her body, until with a cry of pleasure she came, As her vagina convulsed around her son’s cock she felt it swell inside her and moments later flood her once more with his jism.

As David withdrew his softening cock she turned to kiss him,

“Now I really do have to get dressed or I’ll be late for your sister.”

Bending she slipped into a pair of knickers, instantly feeling the crotch become wet from the juices that leaked from her. Very aware of David watching her she quickly slipped on a half cup bra, before stepping into her dress.

“I’d better get going and you’d better take a shower. I’ll see you later.”