Memory

Story Info
She pays back her cheating husband-doesn't she?
2.3k words
4.25
148.6k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,903 Followers

Have you ever had one of those nagging thoughts that you can't quite recall something? Something you're sure is important but simply won't come to mind? Well, next time you do pay attention to that thought and sit down till you remember what is was. Had I done that I would have saved myself a great deal of trouble.

My husband of 18 years was having an affair. I couldn't believe it but I knew it was true. All these years and two beautiful teenaged daughters and the whole thing was coming apart. I should have seen it before tonight but I didn't want to believe it. The furtive phone calls and the sneaking out of the house at different times with only lame excuses as to where he was going. They were covering for him at work too, telling me he was in "meetings" when I knew he wasn't. He had never had that many meetings. I was even more upset because his boss is a woman. You would think she wouldn't act like this, aiding and abetting him like that.

I had wondered who it was. Early that same day I had picked up the phone to make a call and caught them. He was talking to Kay. Kay? I just couldn't accept it. Kay and I had been friends for years. And besides, with all due modesty I knew doggone well I was better looking than she was. Kay was sweet but she and her husband both were overweight from running their bakery. Good lord, I wondered if Stan knew what was going on. My husband and his wife. I still wanted to doubt, but I had heard them both so clearly.

"Has she any suspicions at all?" I had heard Kay ask my husband.

"None, she's completely in the dark and I want to keep her that way. I'll be over there at 8 and we'll have plenty of time. She always works late on Tuesday," that son-of-a-bitch I was married to answered.

I gently hung the phone up. Must have been the Tuesday working late I was trying to recall, I decided. Well, I knew exactly how to get even with him. I had briefly thought about confronting them, or going to Stan, but decided the best revenge was to find some young stud who would appreciate me and show me a good time. I knew just where to find one and I knew just what bait to use.

I smiled sweetly at my husband later that morning as I headed out to work. He kissed me and it was all I could do not to slap the smile off his cheating face. However I behaved, knowing I would get even and more than even.

Work never seemed to pass so slow. Near quitting time my boss Lorrie came in with a sad look on her face. I braced myself for the lie.

"Karen, I hate to do this but we just got this in. Could you look over it tonight? It should only take a couple of hours."

I managed to control myself. "Why sure I will Lorrie. Let me call John and tell him I'll be a little late." I did and then waited. When all the others had left the building and cleared the parking lot I left too. I was going to give him another chance before I paid him back. I drove carefully to Kay's house. Sure enough, there was John's truck in the driveway. I parked around the corner and slipped through the backyards to the house. The blinds were drawn but I could hear murmured conversation.

"Oh Kay, that's so beautiful." I heard John say.

"You really think so? I wanted it to be perfect. An evening to remember." Kay replied.

I turned and stifled a sob as I saw their shadows on the blinds come together That did it. An evening to remember? I'd make it an evening to remember alright. Only what WAS it I was supposed to remember anyway? I didn't know and I didn't care. I slipped back to my car.

I opened the trunk and took a small suitcase out. I got in the passenger's side and looked around. No one was out. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my slacks down. Under them I had worn only a thong. It had driven me crazy all day long. I'm sure the average sex goddess loves them and looks fantastic wearing one but I'm a middle-aged woman and not used to them. I struggled into a short black skirt and exchanged my high collared blouse for one with a deep vee to expose the modest amount of cleavage I have. I put on a pair of heels, tossed the other clothes in the back seat and took off.

I arrived at my destination only about 15 minutes later. It was a bar I knew of from listening to some of my single coworkers talk about. Not too high scale but not a dive either. I parked my car, got out and took a deep breath. I banish forming feelings of guilt and vague thoughts about remembering unimportant things and then nearly fell as I started for the door. I don't usually wear heels, they hurt my feet and I'm out of practice walking in them.

The bar was what I had expected. It was fairly dark, not too smoky and the band wasn't too loud. It was Ladies' Night so I didn't owe any cover. I made my way to the bar stools and ordered a drink. I sipped it and found that I was even enjoying the music. I had crossed my legs and my foot was rocking in the air in time to the beat. That's when the first guy asked me to dance.

He was the first but he certainly wasn't the last. I had a fantastic time dancing with a number of different guys. They were mostly younger than me. I found out in brief snatches of conversation the bar was frequented by the local college crowd. Then I met Robert.

Oh my. A six foot one and darkly handsome 21 year old male. Thank goodness for the mystique of the older woman. When I was his age I would never have had a shot at him but now that I was 15 (okay, 20 I reminded myself) years older he was quite taken with me. We found a table to sit at and had a drink together as we caught our breath. Every time I looked him over though I found I was having a hard time keeping my breath.

One more dance with him. This time it was a slow dance and he held me tight. His hands settled on my ass, cupping the cheeks and squeezing them. I pushed my mid section against him and felt his cock growing hard. I whispered a suggestion we go somewhere. He apologized, telling me he had come with a friend and lived in the dorm. I grinned and took his hand. Pulling him towards the door, I handed him the keys and told him directions to my house. I ignored loud the comments from his friends. Another time they would have embarrassed me. Tonight I reveled in them.

I let Robert drive my car as I rubbed myself against him. As hot as I was, I kept my mind on him, because the moment I stopped my thoughts wandered to my husband and my daughters. I crushed those thought back, I was not the one who had started this but I would finish it. My children would never know. Indeed the only sad part about my revenge was that my husband would never know either. In another way though, that made the affair seem even more delicious.

I dropped one hand between his legs and began to stroke him through his jeans. He was already rock hard. I got my head down under his arms and pulled his zipper down. He moaned and used one hand to push my head down. I needed no encouragement as his cock sprang out almost into my mouth. In one deep slurp I took practically his whole hard cock into my mouth and began to suck it. My head bobbed up and down faster and faster, the head hitting the back of my throat, my nose hitting his groin.

I reached blindly up under my skirt and lifted my hips to drag my thong down. I had to discard my heels to get them off but I managed. While I continued to suck his throbbing hardon I began to finger myself. I was already wet and my fingers slide right inside myself. I pumped them in and out of my wet pussy in time to my lips sliding up and down on his shaft. I suddenly felt him stiffen and one hand come off the wheel and shove my head down onto his cock. He uttered a deep moan and a sudden spurt of hot cum hit my throat as his hips bucked up forcing his cock deeper in my mouth. I drove my fingers up into me and ground the heel of my hand against my clit. As he filled my mouth I swallowed almost involuntarily as my own orgasm overtook me.

Amazingly Robert was still hard. He grinned at me and reached over to touch me where my skirt had ridden up. Well that was the advantage of picking up a younger man. I realized we were almost to my home and told him to slow down till we got in the house. He grinned even wider and told me he'd be fucking me the second we got in the door so I better be ready.

We parked all the way up the driveway and jumped out of the car. I left my heels and thong in the car and raced barefoot to the front door with only the key in my hand. Robert had stuffed himself back in his jeans and was right with me. The door swung open and I pulled him inside and against me.

I freed his hard cock again as the door closed behind us. I didn't even try to turn on the lights. As angry as I was at that cheating husband of mine, I was also feeling a tremble of guilt at fucking this complete stranger in my own house. I wanted it in the dark. I clasped my arms around his neck and with the help of his hands on my naked ass I lifted myself up and plunged down, driving his cock into me. He leaned me against the wall and I wrapped my legs around him and began to ride up and down on him. I knew it would be only seconds before I reached my first orgasm when suddenly we were both blinded by the lights snapping on throughout the house.

"SURPRISE!" Rang out a full chorus of familiar voices. There was a complete moment of silence followed by John's very familiar voice, "Oh my God."

I twisted my head to look over the crowd that had been hiding behind the furniture and in the doorways. There's my boss and my husband's boss and their spouses. I think that's my mother collapsing in my father's arms in a dead faint. I see my brother and his family came all the way from Florida. Lots of coworkers and friends from the neighborhood and isn't that my pastor in the corner?

I'm still completely unable to move. My blouse is pulled open and my skirt is around my waist. My lipstick is smeared and I suddenly don't want to think about how that happened. I think Robert's pants are still up. A detached voice in me says this is good because I don't want my two daughters who are flanking my husband to see what I'm doing. Perhaps "was doing" is a better choice. Robert is exhibiting the symptoms of a male plunged into a tub of ice water as his cock shrinks to basically non-existence. Speaking of my husband, I wonder if Robert knows any place I could sleep tonight, because judging from the look coming over my husband's face I'm not sure I will ever get to spend the night under this roof again.

And there is Kay. Kay the tramp, Kay the seducer of my husband, Kay the slut ... Kay the baker with a lovely cake with white icing and blazing candles in her hands. The cake that my husband has been sneaking over to her house to get made. It really looks delicious but I think I'm not going to get to enjoy it. Over all their heads is a nice computer generated banner emblazoned "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!" That was what I had been trying to remember all week long, why, today's my 40th birthday.

Still unable to move I manage to open my mouth. Before the tumult starts that will signal the probable end of my marriage, my job, my friends, my reputation and my whole family I do say something. It is trite and very commonplace in these circumstances. In this case though I really, Really, REALLY mean it.

"You really didn't have to do all this."

(The End)

(Yes I realize that my sense of humor is getting profoundly warped as I get older and I probably need serious therapy. No, I've never done this or known any poor soul, male or female, who has been caught in this situation. I forget my car keys and my glasses all the time and don't dare set my pocketbook down and wander off unless I tell at least three people where I put it. Actually if this happened to me I'd probably be all right because I wouldn't remember how to get home anyway. Please let me know if you liked this)

patricia51
patricia51
1,903 Followers