Memory Ch. 3

Story Info
Young couple make love in a car.
1.6k words
3.57
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a muggy, humid summer when I had graduated from high school. I was 18, young and naive. My boyfriend at the time, Jim, was a few years older then me and had taken it upon himself to teach me about sex, and how to please him as well as myself.

I was not bad to look at, on the skinny side with long black hair and big brown eyes, that I usually used to get my way. Jim was always trying to please me sexually, trying to get me to explore myself, and to know exactly what I wanted in bed. Always approaching me with some new video or toy. Well on one hot summer day I took it upon myself to see if I could teach him a thing or two for once.

It was a gray, overcast day, just raining lightly enough to give the air the smell of wet grass, and fresh earth. We were driving home from a movie when I got up enough courage to slide up against him while he was driving and just lightly run my tongue over his ear and my nails along his zipper. I could see his eyes widen and his breath pick up. He wasn't expecting it and I could feel how soft he was through his shorts. I slowly undid his zipper and lowered my head into his lap. I could hear him mumble "What are you doing?" and the sharp intake of his breath as my tongue quickly lashed out to lick the tip of his slowly growing cock.

I could feel the car's speed decrease as I took the tip of his penis into my mouth and ran my tongue around it in slow circles. I could feel him expanding in my mouth, his taste teasing my tongue. His right hand left the steering wheel to entwine in my hair and urge my mouth lower. I released my lips from him and I could feel his hips rise to try and recapture my mouth. He was now fully hard and I smiled at my handy work knowing exactly what I wanted. I let my breath flow softly on his cock to let him know just how close what he wanted was. I nuzzled my face into the crook of his thigh and gently lapped at the soft skin of his balls. I could feel the wetness of his cock against my cheek, hard and tempting.

The car suddenly stopped and I sat up surprised. We couldn't be home yet. He had parked in the lot of some business, too impatient to wait any more. He reached for me. It was my turn and I was not about to let him take control. "No not yet. I'll let you know exactly when I want you to touch me. " He was turned in the seat facing me and I quickly undressed him. He went to reach for the buttons on my shirt and I slapped his hand away. I laughed at his pout and knelt next to him.

I put his hands behind his back and instructed him to keep them there. I ran my nails down his chest, then brought them back up to encircle and pinch his nipples. I suckled his right nipple and quickly bit him just enough to cause him pain and pleasure. I swirled my tongue around it feeling it rise. I could feel his cock nice and hard against my chest, I slide down further so I could feel the veins in his cock throbbing against my neck. I took the tip of my tongue and licked from the base of his penis all the way to the swollen tip. I licked him again and again each time flattening my tongue just a little more. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and swallowed as much as I possibly could. I could feel the tip of it hit the back of my throat as he thrust forward causing me to gag slightly.

I grabbed his hips to stop his movement, and waited. I then began to suck on him faster and faster my head bobbing up and down between his thighs. I could taste his precum on my lips and I painfully slowed down my movements knowing how close he was. I raised my eyes to his to make sure he was watching then closed my eyes and lifted my lips away from his cock so he could see the white string of precum attached to them as I slowly licked it off, moaning deeply to let him know how good it tasted on my tongue. I could hear a growl from his throat as he pushed me back onto the seat. I had stripped him and now he was determined to pay me back.

Not wasting time he quickly rid of my clothes throwing them out of the way. I was already wet by this time and could feel it running down my thighs. He leaned over taking my nipple into his mouth making me gasp. I had always been self conscious about my chest and tried to push him away, but he would have none of that today. He held on to me tighter.

My breath quickening as he teased me. He trailed his fingers up my thigh making me moan as he gently caressed my lips. He unlatched from my breast, a wicked smile across his face. He brought his lips to my ear. "I see it didn't take long to get you nice and wet. " His voice soft in my ear turning me on more. I could feel his body pressed against mine, his weight feeling delicious against me. His slick cock waiting patiently against my stomach. He had just started and already I wasn't sure of how much I could take. His fingers pulled on my clit, slipping inside me slowly. I was so close to orgasm my body thrusting to meet his fingers. He stopped and pulled his fingers out of me. I cried out and thrashed beneath him. I had been so close. He laughed, and kissed me. I could taste myself on him. I sucked on his lips just as he had done to my pussy trying to lick all of my juices from his mouth and chin. He moved between my thighs and I could feel his hard on pulsing against my pussy. He sighed deeply, and sat up running a hand through his hair. "There is not enough room in this car. "

He took my hand and opened the car door leading me out with him. "Jim, What are you doing?" I was scared, two in the afternoon in the parking lot of some business was not my idea of discreet. He closed the door and pushed me up against it. The light rain falling down on my body making me shiver. He pushed my hands back onto the car behind me pinning my wrists with one hand. He bite into my neck as he pushed my thighs open with his other hand. I moaned feeling his fingers teasing my pussy as he checked to make sure I was still ready for him. He took his cock in hand and ran the tip of it across the lips of my pussy driving me insane. I threw my head back biting my lip, exposing my throat to his mouth. He entered me swiftly with one full thrust causing me to cry out not caring anymore who might hear us. He was so hard and deep inside of me.

I could feel his body slick with rain as his muscled thighs drew back to thrust into me again and again, each stroke full and powerful, pushing me harder against the car. He used his free hand to steady my hips. He could see how excited I was and slowed down.

Pushing in gently circles, making me wait. I sobbed and tried to move him further inside of me. "Please, Jim, Please. "

"Please What?" I looked away I couldn't voice what I wanted him to do to me. He began thrusting harder and faster into. My body couldn't keep up with his thrusts as I tossed my head from side to side. He laughed again.

"Is that what you want baby? I thought you wanted me to make slow, sweet love to you. " He thrust deeper punctuating each word. I could feel my muscles tensing as I clung to him wrapping my legs around him. He could feel how close I was and slowed down again. I cried thrusting my body against his trying to make him go faster.

Mocking me he smiled deviously. "I thought you wanted to make love. "

"Please. "

"Please what?"

He let go of my hands and grabbed my hips. He pulled out fully and forcefully thrust into me pushing me into the car, the pain between my thighs making me moan with pleasure. I bit his ear lobe sucking on it whispering for him not to stop.

"Please, Jim please, I want you to fuck me hard and fast. Please fuck me. " I could feel his muscles tighten and he moaned as he drove into me one last time, pulling out to cum against my body. His head back and eyes closed as a watched his hard on splash ropes of warm cum across my stomach. I knelt down and slowly licked him clean. He held my head, relaxed, no urgency now.

"That's what I wanted to hear baby."