Memory Diving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

He watched as her dress slipped off, another man's hands running down her back, sliding her panties down. The ring around his finger felt heavy and only got heavier as her hand wrapped around the stranger's cock. Her own ring catching in the smoky half-light of the club.

He knew he shouldn't want to watch, shouldn't be getting hard at seeing his wife bend over, her lips sliding over the head of another man's cock. Yet he couldn't stop himself. Didn't want to stop himself wrapping his own hand around himself as he watched a second man slide his fingers along her sex.

He watched as he pressed into her, spit roasting the love of his life. The moan she gave only drove the feelings higher. A cascade of shame, jealousy and arousal that made his own hand moved faster and faster until he let out a base little grunt as he painted the floor in front of him with his seed even as her face was painted with another man's seed.

Sammy pulled free for a moment, her mind racing as the web closed in around her. Yet thread had her and she couldn't stop it...

"Choke me!" She demanded as they fucked.

His hand closed around her throat, tightening in time with his thrusts. She felt her lungs start to strain, her throat started to burn even as her orgasm still hung frustratingly out of reach. She bucked against him as he slammed into her harder and harder. His grip getting tighter, her breath shorter and shorter.

Sammy felt the thread wrapping around her. God, she realised in horror. It's all one thread.

She felt heat splash across her face again. The man before her stepping away, another cock sliding between her lips as seed splashed down her body. The room loud with jokes and insults as she wrapped the seat belt around her wrist, holding herself up as his tongue wrapped around her clit. Her ankles digging into his back as she closed her eyes and let the pleasure flow through her. When she opened her eyes the sight of her, naked and spread on the bed, a vibe in hand and fire in her eyes as he climbed onto the bed and pressed himself against his pucker with a grunt of effort as the condom split and he filled her bare sex with his seed and pulled free her tongue scooping up the strangers seed as anther cock pressed at her filling hermakinghercumastheythrustandpoundedandcamethetasteofsexofhercuntofhiscockthesmellofsexasshewatchedherhusbandwraphislipsaroundhercock.

She jolted upright, the motion ripping the headset painfully off of her head as she stumbled to the floor. The memories of a hundred sexual encounters filled her mind. A hundred cock and fingers and tongue and toys pressed and plied at her body whilst she pressed her own cock into a hundred cunts and asses and mouths and hands.

Blind, she collided with a wall and slumped into a ball and stayed there as day turned to night to day.

****

It was thirst that finally pulled her back, in a memory you never feel thirsty, not in the way you can in the now. Suddenly she was laying on the floor of her flat, the first sun of the day peaking through the windows. Her mouth was sandpaper as she staggered to the sink and stuck her head into the flow of chill water. A shudder running through her body as she felt something real again.

Eventually, she returned to the Memory Dubber and looked at the readouts, it had captured nearly thirty memories. That was insane, more than most people could get in a month even with Markers.

She pulled the MD out of the machine and looked at it. She knew there were more memories that she could get out of it. Whatever had been done to make this thing she was sure it was unique and could make her a hell of a lot of money.

The Dispos-All made a terribly grinding noise when she dropped the MD into it. She watched as the plastic shredded, revealing the complex silicon below and then the gold and silver that made up the true MD. The feeling of being lost in the memories of others burned brightly as she watched the device vanish from view.

No amount of money is worth that, she thought.

12