Memory Foam Mattress Topping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though he was unquestionably raping me, part of me enjoyed being taken so forcefully by him. There was something primal about being stalked and used by such a perfect specimen of masculinity. I would never let Paul fuck me in this manner but it seemed perfect with Chad.

Through it all, he cursed and complained about me wanting the condom. "Locking the door won't stop me," he said as he neared completion. "I will find a way to fuck you. And the longer you try to keep me away, the worse it's going to be for you."

Having finally filled me, he was in the process of pulling it out when we heard footsteps on the stairs. With a smirk, he took my underwear and went back upstairs, passing Andrew on the way. I quickly went to the powder room to clean up.

Determined not to give in, I continued to lock the door and was more aware of Chad's location. More than a week went by without him successfully being alone with me. I started to worry about what would happen if I didn't give in soon but knew that I couldn't.

Thankfully, Paul decided to take the boys fishing one morning. They were going to be out all day and I would have the house to myself. After seeing them off, I went back upstairs to shower.

What I didn't know was that Chad had other plans. After getting sick a block away from the house, he urged Paul and Andrew to continue without him. He snuck back into the house. It wasn't until he pulled back the shower curtain that I knew he was there.

"Hey, little momma," he said as he stepped into the tub with me. "You and I are going to have some fun today." He lifted me easily and, pressing me against the wall of the shower, held me steady as he began to kiss me.

I struggled against him for a few moments before surrendering to him. He moaned as he felt me wrap my legs around his waist. I reached under me and grabbed his hard dick and raised it to my waiting pussy. I felt more than heard him chuckle as he pulled his mouth away.

"Didn't take you long to give up," he said nastily. "And don't think that by giving in I'm going to go easy on you. You kept me waiting for a week and I'm going to fuck every bit of that out of you."

And he did. He bounced me on his dick in the shower until he filled me then, with a recuperative period that surprised me, laid me on the bed and fucked me some more. I could no longer hide my attraction to him and the fact that I'd let him fuck me without a condom. During our fourth round, I was riding him after I had worshipped his muscular body as he played with my tits when Paul called. While I continued to slide on Chad's pole, I talked to my husband and listened as he said they were stopping to get take out on their way back. I was just stepping out of the shower where I cleaned out what seemed like two weeks' worth of semen when they entered the house. Chad sat on the sofa playing sick while Paul and Andrew told their fish tales.

Nearly every night after that when he wasn't with his girlfriend, Chad entered my bedroom and fucked me next to my sleeping husband. Some nights he would climb on top of me and slide into me without a sound, holding me down while he pump into me as if he were doing nothing out of the ordinary. Others, he would allow me to massage his muscles before I impaled myself on him. After he finished with me, and not a minute before he was ready, he would leave and I would clean myself hoping to not be pregnant.

Though it seemed like this went on for a long time, it was only about thirteen weeks that Chad lived with us and he fucked me for maybe five of those. After graduation, he went to live with his parents before going off to college. Though he would come visit us years later, we never had sex again and our past was never discussed.

12