Men are Better Than Machines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" she screamed. Her teenage quim sprayed fresh girlcum down her legs and over Axton's balls.

"Damn, Gaige! I'm gonna cum again!" Axton grunted.

"Cum in my ass, Axton. Cum, you insensitive fucker! You fucking blow your load in my asshole!" Gaige howled. She carried on a slutty invective, urging the commando to fill her ass to the brim with his sticky cum. Gaige reached between her legs, under her pleated skirt and stabbed two fingers into her pussy. She finger-banged herself, quickly finding the hard bulge of Axton's cock on the other side of her flesh. She rubbed him as much as she rubbed herself.

Axton couldn't help it any more. He held onto her hips as the orgasm took over. A hot geyser of semen blasted into Gaige. Axton reached up and grabbed her pigtails as the mechromancer arched her back, holding onto them for dear life as his body jerked inside her. Boiling semen hosed Gaige's bowels with spurt after spurt. Axton felt each pulse work up his shaft and through the clenching ring of muscle of the girl's anus. He shot an enormous load of spunk into her ass, surely painting her rectum wall to wall. When he yanked his cock free of her ass it squirted a final string of jizz across her pale ass cheeks and her anus spurted a warm dollop that splashed to the floor between her feet. It oozed into the panties still dangling around one ankle.

"Fuck...that was..." Gaige sagged against the desk on trembling legs. "You're a machine," she repeated.

Axton panted, trying to catch his breath. He thought that he might have one more round left in him, if she was up for it. She hadn't been a virgin, exactly, but this was her first time with an actual flesh and blood man.

"Glad you liked it," he said. "How about a little 'thank you'?"

Gaige straightened, cum dripping out of her asshole and rolling down her leg until it soaked into the striped stocking around her thigh. "What kind of thank you?"

"Well, you might show a little appreciation is all," Axton shrugged. He put his hands behind his head and stretched, making sure his biceps and pectorals flexed invitingly. Gaige chewed her painted lower lip thoughtfully.

"Will it be fun?" she asked.

"Give it a try," he said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"How about sucking my dick?" Axton pointed south. His cock was still hard and long, still wet, now covered in a pale film of semen.

Gaige smiled and put her hands on her hips. Her tits were still flushed and her nipples hard. The tops of her stockings were wet with girlcum and Axton's spunk.

"Sounds fun," she said. The mechromancer lifted her sybian off the desk and put it on the floor. She pulled a pin and rotated the pair of dildos to point upwards. She replaced the pin, holding them in place. "I'm going to have some fun, too."

The insane little teen positioned her feet on either side of her machine and squatted slowly. She reached down and guided the longer dildo into her well-fucked pussy. Spunk dripped out of Gaige's ass. A long gob of semen hung from her anus like a semi-liquid pendulum. It touched the smaller of the two dildos and slid down the purple plastic slowly. Gaige sank another few inches slowly until the second dildo touched her asshole. Already gooey with dripping seed, the phallus slipped easily into the teenager's ass. With a sigh she rested her knees on the floor, her dildos buried in her holes to the hilt. Gaige reached down carefully and turned a knob on the device. The dildos did not pump back and forth but began to vibrate steadily.

"Ahhh... Not as good as you, but better than an empty pussy!" Gaige said. "Now...I've never done this before. What do I do?"

"You were doing a pretty good job sucking that thing you're sitting on now. Just do me like that," Axton said.

He reached out and took one of her pigtails in each hand and pulled her toward his throbbing cock. Gaige took hold of the slick shaft and held it pointed at her mouth. When it touched her lips it smeared the salty musk of Axton's cum mixed with the tangier flavor of her own pussy over her dark lipstick. The combination must have been better than either one alone. Her eyebrows shot up in pleased surprise and the girl let Axton pull her by the hair until her lips parted over his cock.

She opened her mouth as she had for the dildo. The commando began to rock his hips, working his cock a little deeper into her mouth with each thrust. Semen and girlcum shined on her lips, at least until the saliva began to leak from the corners of her mouth and run down her chin. Axton fucked her face deeply until her felt his cock nuzzle into the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, her throat spasming around his dick. Her teeth pressed into his flesh just slightly, but her throat clenched on the head of Axton's dick and he groaned in pleasure.

The commando pulled his shaft from her mouth and let her get some air. Gaige coughed and gasped. Saliva drooled down her chin and dripped onto her pale chest. A long strand of spit stretched from her oft-chewed lower lip to the flushed tip of Axton's rod. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and grabbed his dick. Slowly she pumped her small fingers up and down his length. They couldn't even touch around his girth. Axton released her pigtails and let her experiment with cock-sucking.

Gaige was a natural. Definitely wouldn't have placed third in that. Her stroking went from meditative to dedicated. Her palm slid over his spit-slick cock with wet squishing noises. The sybian buzzed in counterpoint and Gaige let her head fall back for a moment, feeling the dildos vibrate inside her vagina and rectum. Gaige plunged her head down onto Axton's cock with purpose. She braced herself with one hand against the ex-soldier's thigh while she wriggled on top of the machine. The other hand circled Axton's dick, moving up and down with her lips, squeezing him from root to tip. Each squeeze coaxed a drop of precum into her mouth. The mechromancer's tongue flicked over the crown of his cock in hungry circles, licking up each drop as it appeared.

"I'm gonna cum!" Axton warned her.

The mechromancer didn't stop, so Axton didn't warn her again. He wanted to shoot his cum right into her belly, to give her a hot mouthful.

The commando groaned as he fired his first blast into her mouth. It was a large splash of creamy semen on her tongue and he felt her cheeks hollow and her throat work as she swallowed it.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" Gaige screamed.

When she pulled her mouth from him to cry out there were still traces of sperm coating her tongue. His second pulse of seed sprayed over her lips and chin while she screamed. It gushed across her lips and ran down her chin in a thick stream. The girl opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for more.

Her hands yanked on Axton's cock as he sprayed her face in cum. Jizz poured into her mouth and landed onto her waiting tongue, but wild streams covered her upper lip, streaked her cheeks, and even flew up her forehead and into her hair. Cum spurted into her mouth in weakening pulses until it died to a patter of droplets dripping onto her small tits. Semen oozed down Gaige's face, lacing her cheeks and chin in a tracery of white. Jizz ran from the corners of her mouth and covered her lips in white. The teenager licked her lips and carried on when they were clean and the spunk swallowed, wiping it from her chin and cheeks.

Gaige flicked the switch and killed power to the sybian. She lifted her ass until the dildos popped out of her holes and then looked up at Axton. Cum still smeared her face. Gaige grinned.

"You are SO my new toy," she said.

12