Men in Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At King Sanitation and Disposal, Sheila Jakes, Gordon King's administrative Assistant got Rayanne a Dr. Pepper, Rayanne's one true vice and chatted pleasantly with the still awe-struck eighteen year old girl.

"I just love that blouse; where'd you get it? You just don't find big flowers like that," Sheila asked.

"GoodWill, right there on Macintyre," Rayanne said. "Got this skirt there too."

"Mr. King will see you now," Sheila smiled and ushered the girl to the man's office.

Twenty minutes later, Mrs. Mendelson looked up as a thunderstruck girl wobbled into the lobby.

"Mrs. Mendelson? I'm going to college," Rayanne whispered and sat down on the floor, still in shock.

"No, no, Honey, come on; you'll get that skirt all dirty," Sheila urged the girl.

"I'm going to college!" Rayanne screamed and burst into sobs.

Rayanne had wanted to take seven classes her first semester; she'd had seven classes daily at Elgee High School. Her Student Advisor urged her to only take five and Rayanne had to concede, the SA had been right. The University of Louisiana at DeGarde was a lot more taxing than Elgee High School had ever been.

Rayanne lazily ran a fingernail over her blue jeans as the computer ran Spell Check.

Kelly King, Gordon King's wife, met her and took Rayanne to Abdul's Department Store to buy the girl her school clothing. Rayanne almost fainted when she saw the price of a pair of jeans and told Miss Kelly eighty nine dollars for a pair of jeans was outrageous; they could get ten pairs of jeans at GoodWill for that.

"But these will fit so much better," Kelly had smiled, already looking for some tops to go with the jeans. "Sheila said you like flowers, right? Oh look at this!"

Rayanne had to admit, though, buying panties that fit, buying bras that were exactly her size did make a huge difference. Shoes that were her size and not 'close enough' was also a real treat.

Gordon King had said that the Nicole King Scholarship was named after his daughter, to give someone else, someone exactly like Rayanne, the opportunity that Nicole herself had never taken advantage of.

"She just took everything for granted; thought it was all owed to her," Gordon had explained. "Well, every year, I try to find a few young ladies and give them opportunity. I do not believe you'll be taking it for granted."

"Oh no sir," Rayanne had breathed, still not quite sure what the man was talking about.

How could anyone take a laptop computer and printer for granted? Or tennis shoes that fit? Or panties that made her feel sexy, almost wanton?

Every Friday, Rayanne sent Mr. Gordon an email, giving him a detailed account of the week. He always answered, usually within ten minutes. Always, he praised her hard work and told her he was proud of her.

Mrs. Mendelson usually responded to Rayanne's emails by the following Monday, sometimes Tuesday.

Last Rayanne had heard from Deechard, her twin was pregnant with her second baby. Deechard was also resentful of Rayanne's leaving. Once again, she accused Rayanne of wanting to be white.

Rayanne wondered what Deechard would say if she knew that Mr. Gordon gave her an allowance of one hundred and fifty dollars a month? On top of paying her tuition, books, cafeteria card, and Internet fees? As of the first of the month, Rayanne had three hundred dollars in her checking account she and Miss Kelly had opened up at First DeGarde and, although she'd been tempted a few times, Rayanne had not found anything worth buying.

The door opened and Collette, her roommate barged in.

"Fuck!" Collette complained, seeing Rayanne.

She turned to the hulking black man with her.

"Sorry, Dog, the Narc's here. Why we can't hook up at yours?" the red head whined.

"Yeah, all right," the man groused, obviously not pleased about having to take the tall, unattractive red head back to his dorm room.

'The Narc' was Collette's name for Rayanne; Rayanne had told Collette she would abide by the student's handbook and expected the same from Collette.

"What you do outside of this room? That's your business. What you do inside this room? That's my business," Rayanne said.

Just as Rayanne was finishing up her assignment, Deechard was trying to wheedle some more meth from one of Philip Thompson's runners.

"Fuck, girl, no money, no honey, know what I'm saying? My boy finds out I slipping you a little, he reduce me, know what I'm saying?" the boy said, turning his back on Deechard.

"Hey, I get that for you," DaJonny Tucker, younger brother of Ladarius 'Toots' Tucker smiled, letting Deechard see his two gold teeth, one with a simulated diamond.

"Aw hey, nice grill there," the runner said.

"Well thank you," DaJonny laughed, slipping the boy a crisp new counterfeit one hundred dollar bill.

"Hey, I'm in Twenty eight, right there," Deechard smiled, pointing.

"Uh huh, after you, Baby," Dajonny smiled.

He frowned when he heard a baby crying.

"That, uh, that ain't yours, huh?" he demanded.

"Well yeah, that my girl, her name Charisse," Deechard said, already forming the line of meth.

"Shit, you going snort that shit?" Dajonny said, pulling out a syringe. "Nuh uh, girl, this is the shits, know what I'm saying?"

While Dajonny was introducing Deechard to the needle, Georgie was at Shapes, using the butterfly machine.

"I'm um, I'm, hi, I'm Shaley," the blonde girl said, taking the machine next to Georgie.

"Hey, Georgie," George wheezed.

She'd added twenty more pounds than she was used to, trying desperately to sweat away the demons in her head.

"I um, yeah, I know, it's a messed up name; my dad's name is Shane and my mom's is Emily so she kind of jammed them together and came up with Shaley," the nineteen year old girl said nervously.

"Actually, I thought it was a pretty name," Georgie said. "Mine's actually Georgette; my big brother's called me Georgie so..."

"You compete? I mean, I seen this thing on TV once about these female bodybuilders but God! They all looked so you know, like they were all trying to be like guys or something! But you, you're beautiful and..." Shaley chattered out at a high rate of speed.

"No, I'm only five foot three," Georgie smiled.

"What? What's that got to do with..." Shaley asked.

"I'd entered this one competition down in New Orleans and the girl signing me up said I didn't have a shot in hell; there was no way they'd pick anyone under six feet," Georgie admitted.

"So, I'm like five four," Shaley mused aloud.

"I mean, I got into this, my big brother Jim, he's a cop up in Arkansas, he's been like Mr. Mountain and Mr. Little Rock four or five times and I'd just given birth to RJ, that's my son and I'm whining I can't seem to get rid of the weight and he tells me get off my ass and do something about it, Georgie smiled.

"So, even if I got like you, I'd probably never..." Shaley mused.

"Shaley, you don't do this for competition; you do it for you," Georgie said and completed her butterfly reps.

"You do it for you," Georgie repeated to herself as she went to the next machine.

"Oh, good God!" Shaley cried out as she tried to lift the same amount of plates that Georgie had just completed.

"Do it for you," Georgie repeated as she approached the machine.

"Here, Shaley, let's start you off at..." Georgie said, inserting the bar to start Shaley off at twenty pounds.

She inadvertently rested her hand on Shaley's smooth, silky soft thigh as she adjusted the left side as well.

"Then, after oh, what? Twenty, give me twenty reps with that, we'll bump you up to thirty, okay?" Georgie smiled, then began her own workout on the pull down machine.

After her massage and cool down, Georgie stepped into the shower area, just in time to see Shaley stepping into one of the cubicles.

"So, um, how long it, oh my God, I mean shit, I'm not gay or nothing but you are so beautiful," the nineteen year old girl squeaked as Georgie slipped off the robe, revealing her nude body.

"Let's see, RJ was almost two when I..." Georgie mused, stepping into the shower cubicle next to Shaley's cubicle. "So, really? About year, year and a half, no, year and a half. But, Shaley, I had a lot more fat on me than you do. You're going to have to bulk up a bit."

Georgie did not hear a response, then she heard it. The girl's breathing was coming in short gasps. Georgie realized the girl was masturbating.

Outside of Block D on Waters Street, Angel Hoscotti looked around. Everywhere he looked, he saw money. It wouldn't take much to get these people to try his high grade heroin. Once they were hooked, he'd lower the quality; the lower the grade, the higher the need.

There were children running round with nothing to do. Older kids loitering around, nothing to do. Young men sitting on the steps in front of their buildings, nothing better to do. Young women walking around, laughing at the obscene things the young men yelled, nothing better to do.

"Hey my brother, how you doing?" Angel said, sitting down next to a young man that wore just a pair of shorts.

"What up?" the man said, not really looking at Angel.

On the U.L.D. campus, Rayanne stepped out of the cafeteria, proudly wearing her U.L.D. Storm sweatshirt and smiling to the few students that were there on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. She made her way to the library and selected a computer that had at least three stations between herself and the next student. On Saturday, that was not hard to do; the library was nearly empty.

Another quick look around and Rayanne logged onto the local dating site.

"Oh," she sighed as she looked at the photograph and profile of a twenty one year old blonde woman.

But, reading the woman's profile, she saw that the woman was only interested in other white women. Plus that, the woman had checked that she was a smoker and Rayanne could not stand the taste or smell of cigarette smoke.

She saw another one, though, a Latin woman in her early thirties that claimed to be 'curious' and Rayanne read carefully. The woman claimed to be drug free, disease free, divorced, just looking to be friends first, lovers if the chemistry was right.

Rayanne tried to respond but was told she needed to have a profile. With another furtive look around, Rayanne created a profile, even had her high school photograph which she scanned in, then tried to submit the profile.

"Credit card?" she asked out loud. "Why you need a credit card? You free, right?"

Then she saw the asterisk and the notice that while it was free to look at and read the profiles of their many singles looking for friends and romance, it was nineteen ninety five to join and five ninety five a month after that.

Rayanne could use her own computer to do the web search, but felt guilty whenever she did. Mr. Gordon bought her that computer for school work.

She had a debit card in her purse that she could use to pay to join the service, but Miss Kelly had given her that for expenses. Wanting to find love, in Rayanne's eyes, wasn't an expense, it was a luxury.

With a sigh, Rayanne shut everything down and returned to her room.

She lay on her small cot and stared at the ceiling.

She had known since puberty that she wasn't like the other girls. They stood around and giggled and gossiped about the boys. In Rayanne's eyes, the boys were hardly worth giggling about, with their braggadocios ways and thuggish manners.

Tara McCall had agreed with her and the two had sat together on the gym bleachers and giggled and gossiped together. Rayanne had admired Tara's long blonde hair and hazel eyes and musical laugh.

Tara had told Rayanne that she was beautiful, with her milk chocolate skin, close cropped tightly coiled hair, and soulful eyes.

The two girls had kissed a few times, but both were too afraid of doing anything else, lest they be discovered.

Then Tara abruptly moved away. Rayanne had been searching for her blonde princess ever since.

In Unit 28, Dajonny kept Deechard high on meth for thirty six hours, demanding oral sex when she started coming down, then fixing her another syringe of the poison.

"Come on Baby, please," Deechard begged, wanting to vomit from the pain of coming down.

"Aw yeah, yeah, girl, I get you some more, just got to fuck my boys here, all right?" Dajonny said, letting a few friends into Deechard's unit.

"Fuck, do something," the first guy yelled when Deechard simply lay there; that was how all of her sexual encounters had been.

"I fix this shit," Dajonny snarled.

A few slaps to her face and a few punches to her kidneys and Deechard got the idea; fuck the boy like it was the best sex she'd ever had.

After the three boys had had their fun, Dajonny again fixed Deechard a needle.

"Uh, listen, think maybe you got to be going, know what I'm saying?" Deechard said.

"What? Bitch, listen here," Dajonny said, punching her in her face.

An hour later, Deechard was outside, trolling for her first customer.

Chapter 3

Georgie had scarcely believed that her husband had given his blessing when she nervously approached him with the idea of becoming a cop. But he had agreed that she could go to the Academy in Lake Charles, so long as she found someone that could help out with RJ and Sandra.

Connie, his twin sister, agreed before Georgie even finished asking, as did her mother, Sandra Sanders, and Ronnie's mother.

Ronnie had to agree, other than the lack of sex, he hardly noticed Georgette's absence at all. And a few prostitutes took care of the sex.

In a text message to Shaley, Georgie said she didn't know if she was so happy because she was finally achieving her dream of being a cop like her big brother, or was finally happy because Ronnie was nowhere in sight.

'LOL!!' was Shaley's response. 'A Little of Both?'

Shaley was progressing very nicely in her workouts. The girl had added three inches to her biceps and another two inches to her chest. She did bemoan the loss of a full cup size in the breasts, though.

"Hey, boobs are mostly fat," Georgie had shrugged.

When they'd first started Shaley's workout, Georgie had chastised the girl for being vegan.

"You're what? Why?" Georgie had asked, then held up a hand when Shaley started with all the rhetoric.

"No, no, I'm not interested in the pop culture bullshit," Georgie had snapped. "You want a body like this? Then you're going to need protein. Real protein. You're going to need starches, fiber. Real food. Oh, let me guess; you're Wiccan too, right?"

"Well, I've been to a couple of their gatherings," Shaley admitted. "But they're too weird."

"So is anyone who says tofu is good for you," Georgie had smirked.

At the Academy, Georgie excelled in the training, excelled in the academics of it, really excelled in the firearms division.

"Damn, I'd love to have you in New Orleans," one of the visiting lecturers said. "Any way you'd consider..."

"Husband and children in DeGarde, Louisiana," Georgie had smiled happily.

It was the first time she could remember a man, other than her big brother, praising her. Sheriff Bob Chastaine, also one of the visiting guest lecturers smiled proudly.

"Hands off, Bernard," he said. "The woman's mine."

"You mean..." Georgie asked, gasping.

"Oh, yes ma'am, absolutely," Bob smiled. "Richards called me up specifically to tell me I'd be an idiot not to grab Georgette Edwards minute that badge gets pinned on her."

While Georgie was looking over the twelve page application form for the DeGarde Police Department, Dan Ragliani was slowly cruising through Waters Street. Something looked out of place and it took him a couple of passes before he figured out what was odd.

On the steps of Block C, in front of one of the buildings, there were a group of young men. That in and of itself was not unusual at all; the majority of the people that lived here did not have jobs, and having nothing better to do, would take advantage of the beautiful Autumn day by sitting outside.

What was out of place was that three of the men were Latin. And these Latin men were adults, at least in their thirties.

"Yo, yo, think we got competition," Dan said when Jase picked up his cell phone.

Ten minutes later, Jase drove by in a police cruiser, a rookie trainee by his side. The three Latins perked up, regarding the slowly passing cruiser while not looking at the police cruiser.

Next to Jase, Greg Penner, the rookie trainee looked around nervously. Jase gave a quick surveillance of all the vehicles in front of the building. A truck that looked like it would collapse right where it was intrigued him and Jase ran the plates on it.

"What? What's wrong?" Greg asked.

All the other cars have Louisiana tags, except for that truck," Jase patiently explained. "That truck look like it could have made it all the way from California?"

"Truck doesn't look like it could make it all the way from Kimble," Greg agreed.

The truck did come back as clean, but Jase, Dan, and Philip weren't fooled. They had uninvited guests.

While Jase was getting rid of Greg so he and Dan and Philip could map out their strategy, Rayanne was again making use of the University library computers. Someone had told her about the University's on-line newspaper and it delighted Rayanne to be able to read about the University's comings and goings and activities.

Then Rayanne discovered the classified section. The Personals section said it was free to all students, free to read the profiles, set up a profile, free to respond to a profile.

Again, although she did not feel it was a misuse of Mr. Gordon's laptop to read the news articles on her laptop, the Personals Section seemed like a misuse, so again, she used the Library.

Toni Delacroix had a photograph with her profile and Rayanne felt her pussy grow quite wet looking at the blonde beauty. And the girl was into watersports. She and Deechard and their senior class from Elgee High School had gone to a water park in Jack's Creek.

She and Tara had been the only girls brave enough to climb the one hundred and twenty five feet up to shoot down the 'Tower Of Terror' and they had gone time and time again.

Rayanne typed out a response to Toni's profile, included her picture and also sent a reply to a Latin cutie with a short, almost mannish hairstyle. She squinted at the picture; she was pretty sure she had the Latin girl in her Algebra class.

The Latin girl response was almost immediate; she was not interested in meeting with an African-American, not even for friendship.

'African-American' was not the word that the girl used and Rayanne had to agree; if that was her opinion then friendship was certainly out of the question.

Two hours later, Rayanne again found a computer and logged on. Toni had responded and suggested meeting for coffee. Rayanne was singing to herself as she readied for the date.

Toni Delacroix was even prettier than her profile's photograph showed, curly blonde hair reaching to her shoulders, light blue eyes, a sweet smile. She was completely flat chested, but Rayanne loved the way Toni's rear end looked in her fitted jeans.

Then Rayanne found out that 'watersports' did not mean swimming or water skiing, or slides. The thought of urinating on another person filled her with absolute disgust and she and Toni agreed to end the date at that point.

At the Edwards' house, Ronnie let RJ and Sandra talk to their mother, then whined about missing her, how hard it was to run the house without her, and when was she coming home.

Georgie felt a tremendous ache talking to her sweet children, and felt frustration, almost rage when talking to her husband. She missed her sweet little boy and her precious daughter, and wished her husband would grow up.

She toned down her anger while talking with Connie, but did express some frustration with Ronnie.

"Yeah, well, you waiting on him to grow up, you're waiting a long time," Connie, Ronnie's twin sister laughed mirthlessly. "I've been waiting all my life and it ain't happened yet."