Men in Blue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She uh, she was always such a girly girl growing up," Jim told Ritchie.

""As long as I can depend on her when my ass is in a crack," Ritchie agreed. "Ever eat at the Dead End?"

"Used to be a biker bar when I was a kid," Jim said, shaking his head no.

"Cop bar now; food's the best and the girls all got what makes them girls, know what I'm saying?" Ritchie said.

While Jim and Ritchie were talking about what made a girl a girl, Captain Gene Paice was sitting in

William Hunter's office, listening to the recorded conversations of Radon Jefferson and Kaitlin Monroe.

"And where is this boy now?" Gene asked. "No, no, never mind, I don't want to know; just tell me he's in a safe place until we can go to trial with this stuff."

"What really pisses me off? Everybody knows they the cops and ain't nobody, not one of them says nothing to me about it?" Gene said, exasperated.

"What?" Kaitlin laughed mirthlessly. "Seriously? Y'all build up this wall of mistrust between you and them and you're surprised that they don't trust you? How they know you not in on it?"

"Really," William said. "There's a saying in Waters; between the Men in Blue and a serial killer? Trust the serial killer; he's more likely to show mercy."

In his office, Sheriff Bob Chastaine saw the number of his friendly adversary, Eugene Paice pop up and answered on the second ring.

"You're ugly and your wife dresses you funny," he announced.

"And she says I look just like you," Gene responded.

Bob listened to what Gene wanted and shrugged, as if Gene could see the maneuver.

"Gene, let me tell you," he said, when Gene took a breath. "I got three women. One's about six months pregnant so I got her on desk duty. Another one, Leeanne? God damned affirmative action, I swear. Girl's about useless; been with us six months and she's already on her fourth partner. I'd put her at DeGarde Elementary school if I wasn't afraid some third grader would beat her up for lunch money. Only other one's Georgie, yeah, she can handle herself, but damn man, she's only been on the job about month, month and a half, huh?"

"Bob, I'm in a bind here; Bender has two of them but both of them have been in the news like a hundred times; my boys would recognize them in a heartbeat. Kimble's got one and she's in her sixties," Gene begged.

"I'll pull her in and see," Bob said. "But I don't know, man; she's still real green."

At her apartment, Georgie watched the young African-American woman walk up the stairs. She waited until the girl went into apartment 2D, then got out of her car and walked up the stairs.

Rayanne decided to check her mail and dropped her books on her bed, then turned and left the apartment, locking it behind her.

"Oh, hi! How you doing?" Rayanne asked the beautiful blonde that fumbled with the keys to Apartment 2B.

From the car, Georgie had observed that the young lady was attractive, nice slim figure, light brown skin, very short cap of black curls. He'd admired the very large hoop earrings the girl wore with the bright red top and brown suede skirt.

Up close, she could see the girl's soulful brown eyes, full lips, and shy half-smile.

"Uh hi, yeah, hi, I uh, I'm Georgie," the blonde stammered, sticking out a hand.

"Hi, I'm Rayanne; I'm right there in two D; the mailboxes are right down here," Rayanne said, her half smile becoming a full smile as she looked into Georgie's blue eyes.

"Damn it, what now?" Georgie almost snarled as her cell phone rang again.

Ronnie had started a semi-harassment campaign, calling her, calling her disgusting, vile names and demanding that she quit the foolishness and come home.

"Sir, yes sir," Georgie said, recognizing her boss's number.

She waved a good bye to Rayanne and closed the door.

"A what?" Georgie asked

"Undercover; need you to act like a hooker, no, you don't really have to actually sleep with anybody, just kind of look around, oh, and see if you can get any of the other girls to talk to you," Bob said. "Need you to come in, yes I know, tomorrow's your day off but this is important; shit, it's double time, okay?"

"Yes sir," Georgie agreed.

Rayanne clutched her catalogue to her chest; she'd requested a lingerie catalogue, not wanting to use her computer to look at all the fancy items (and the models wearing them) and it had come in.

She slowed as she walked past the cute blonde's door; except for the fact that Tara had possessed a gap between her front teeth, Georgie looked a great deal like Tara.

Rayanne entered her apartment and hurriedly worked the staple loose and started looking at the selections.

"Ooh," Rayanne sighed as she saw a corset with half cup bra built in that had roses silk screened all over. "Aw girl, that's so pretty!"

For eight dollars more, she could also order the stockings with rose appliques. Shipping was free and guaranteed in one or two business days.

Rayanne memorized the page number and read through all the other items. There were a few more floral prints, but none made her stop and sigh.

With shaking hands, she found her debit card, logged onto the lingerie web site and created an account. The mailing label on her catalogue gave her a code number and to her delight, it made her first order half price and for twelve dollars, six dollars because it was half price she could get a scoop neck tee shirt with a giant rose silk screened on it.

Her confirmation email gave her a little teaser that her order would also include a discrete surprise selected especially for her.

At his house, Ronnie was grateful for his mother; caring for RJ and Sandra was hard work. It was twice as hard when both were whining for their mother.

Ronnie was not grateful for the disapproving looks his mother kept giving him, though.

"I want my Mommy," Sandra sniffled.

"Well, let's sit down and draw her a picture," Ronnie's mother suggested. "It'll show her how much we miss her, okay?"

"Uh hey, listen Mom," Ronnie said.

"Touch that doorknob and I will drop these kids off at Georgie's, so help me God," Mrs. Edwards snapped. "I have changed my last diaper, you hear?"

Outside of a convenience store, Philip Thompson bought a twelve pack of ice cold beer, then indicated that he would be putting twenty five dollars' worth of gas into his tank. Because the store was in Kimble, not Elgee, Philip actually paid for the purchases with one of the hundred dollar bills he'd pulled out of Dajonny's wallet.

The girl grumbled about having to break a one hundred dollar bill and looked a little more closely at the bill than she would have if it had been a twenty or a ten. Then she called the police; convinced that she had a counterfeit bill on hand.

Philip finished filling up his tank and nodded to Officer Steven Hebert as the cruiser pulled up.

"What the fuck?" Philip wondered as he saw the girl inside pointing directly at him.

"Sir, mind coming over here, please?" Steven asked in an authoritative voice.

"Man, I'm one of you," Philip said, showing Steven his badge.

"Uh huh, mind telling me where you got this bill?" Steven asked, showing Philip the counterfeit bill.

"First National, ATM right there off fifty four," Philip said, cold beads of sweat popping out on his forehead.

He had at least ten more of those bills in his wallet right at that moment, he had not been to his ATM in over a week, and there was no plausible explanation for over a thousand dollars in counterfeit money.

If Dajonny wasn't already dead, Philip would have killed him.

As it was, the girl behind the counter had signed her own death warrant; she just didn't know it.

"Uh huh, when did you get it?" Steven asked, reaching for his shoulder mounted radio.

While Philip was 'cooperating' with the investigation, Jase was relaxing at home. His girlfriend, an Asian girl that danced at Elegante Gentlemen's Club.

The best thing about Ding a Ling, as he called Ting Chu was that she didn't constantly bug Jase about marriage. Ting Chu didn't bother him about marriage because she was already married. Her husband was in Mumphrey State Penitentiary and would be there for at least the next eight years before he'd be eligible for parole. Stanley Branson didn't know it, but it was highly unlikely he'd make his first, second or third attempt at parole; Jase had stacked the deck against Stanley.

And Stanley's outbursts on the prison phones whenever he called the only telephone number Ting Chu had given him did not help his case. Jase would answer, agree to accept the charges, then tell Stanley he was fucking Stanley's wife up her tight little ass.

"Yeah, her belly's so big with my baby only way we can fuck now is her sitting in my lap facing the other way," Jase would chortle. "But that's okay. She's got a nice tight little turd cutter. You ever cornhole her, Stanley?"

"You mother fucking son of a bitch, I swear to God I'll fucking kill you!" Stanley would scream into the telephone.

Tonight, Ting Chu was docilely sitting next to him, watching basketball. He was very nearly asleep, zonked on the pain killers the doctor had given him for the gunshot wound to his chest, and the eight cold beers Ting Chu had given him.

"You want 'nother beer?" Ting Chu asked as Jase reached out to put his beer can down on the coffee table and missed.

"Nah, give me a blow job," he mumbled and Ting Chu squealed happily, as if sucking his cock was the most exciting thing in the world to her.

At the roach infested unit that Victor, Angel, and Miguel had used, Dan Ragliani sat and waited for Philip to get back so he could get home. Creature comforts did not seem to be high on Victor, Angel or Miguel's list; there wasn't even a television in the unit.

"Fuck, dog, wouldn't believe this fucking shit," help shrilled, barging into the apartment.

"Fuck, knock next time, huh?" Dan snapped, holstering his service revolver. "I almost Jades your ass."

"Fucking Dajonny was carrying around a stack of fakes, man," Philip said.

"Dog, no shit?" Dan asked, then laughed. "Oh no! Tell me you didn't!"

"Little bitch at the Pack N Sack popped me, man," Philip said.

"One off fifty two?" Dan asked, already checking Miguel's nine millimeter.

"Yeah, right there; fucking shame, cute little blonde bitch," Philip said, smiling tightly.

"Aw, yeah, I know who you talking about; used to have them braces?" Dan asked.

Outside of the Pack N Sack convenience store, Gene Paice grimaced as he removed the lid from the curb side garbage can. The stench was overwhelming, but just as he'd suspected, Philip Thompson was both lazy and careless.

He reached in and pulled out the crumpled up cash that was right on top, grateful for the latex gloves he wore.

Dan Ragliani cursed as he saw his captain at the convenience store, saw him digging around in the garbage can.

"Probably dropped a fucking Slurpee in there, fat ass mother fucker," Dan thought, then had a terrifying thought.

"No, no, that mother fucker wouldn't; he couldn't be that fucking stupid, could he? Oh my God, if that stupid ass n*gger..."

Inside the store, the blonde girl cheerfully waited on a group of really cute college students, flirting shamelessly with the biggest one. When he smiled shyly and displayed a mouthful of braces, she almost squealed happily.

At his house, Ronnie wearily staggered into the living room, exhausted.

"There, got RJ down, hey wait, where you going?" Ronnie whined as his mother headed for the door.

"Home; I'm still married," she snapped. "Have fun, dear, good night."

Connie laughed and informed Ronnie that she was ten seconds away from getting a good hard pounding from a big black cock so, no, she would not be coming over to baby sit his kids.

"Uh, here's an idea, call their mother, tell her you're sorry for being such a lazy useless sack of shit and could she please come home?" Connie suggested.

At her apartment, Georgie sat in her new recliner and relaxed, sipping a can of beer. She relaxed wearing just an oversized tee shirt and fuzzy slippers and listened to the faint hum of the refrigerator. There was no television blaring some stupid sports show, there was no husband yelling at the stupid sports show. There was no husband groping her breasts, or digging his hand up her leg, trying to feel her crotch.

And there was no Sandra saying she was scared; could Mommy come hold her? There was no RJ saying he couldn't find his teddy bear, yes he looked under the blanket, yes he looked on the other pillow, oh wait there it is.

"My babies," Georgie sniffed.

Two apartments over, Rayanne again pulled up her email account and smiled as she read the Confirmation email. Because she'd ordered before three pm, her package had already been processed and shipped.

The link to track the package simply said 'in transit' but Rayanne wiggled happily and hoped it would arrive soon.

Again, she shut everything down, shut off the light, and lay in her bed. Faintly, she could hear the music from Jumpers, the bar next door. At least it was in the next building and not right next door as it often had been when she and Deechard lived with Grandmother.

She reached her hand underneath the blanket, drove her hand into her panties, and rubbed her bump thinking about kissing Tara.

THE END of Men In Blue Part I

*****

Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

Thank you for reading my stories.

Disclaimers: Yes, I need and Editor.

Yes, it jumps around too much. It's in the wrong category. There's just too many people to keep track of. It's stupid shit. And yes, I suck.

And you have a blessed day.