Men in My Life Ch. 01

Story Info
This is a story about a new bride called Madhuri.
1.3k words
3.51
55.7k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Madhuri and this is my story. I am going to start off by talking about the day I first saw my husband to be - Veer.

I looked up at him. I found his eyes already on me. I lowered my eyelids. But not before flashing the tiniest of smiles at him. A smile that carried with a lot more than just pleasantries.

"Mubarak! (Congratulations)" I heard everyone around me. It seems like I was finally getting married. Another thing out of the way, I told myself triumphantly.

The wedding was a grand affair. My parents, though not the richest in town were a well off family and me being their only daughter, they did not spare any expense to get me married

Veer - My husband's name was Veer. He was one of those IT people who had come to seek a bride - a demure, obedient and not to forget beautiful bride from his native land. While I was not breathtakingly beautiful I had my own charm which had worked on this Software Engineer. His parents firmly believed that they could have snagged a much more prized beauty pageant contestant to be his wife, but he had been adamant in his choice - me!

I was quite thrilled too. He looked very handsome. seemed very strong and seemed to have fallen in love with me at first sight. There was no question he was extremely intelligent given his high paying job in the US of A! My whole family was treated like it had won the lottery. My parents behaved similarly. His family too! It was quite humorous to watch everyone playing their parts so well. Veer - the prodigal son, me - the demure virgin bride, my parents - the lucky ones who were able to get their daughter out of their lives, Veer's parents - the rulers of the British empire!

He was to fly out right after our wedding. He had spent most of his 3-week vacation hunting for girls and by the time he had found me, there was only a few days left. Based on the alignment of our stars, our wedding had been fixed on the day of his departure. He seemed distraught that we would not get to spend our wedding night together and would have to wait for 3-6 months before my visa and other stuff got processed and I would be able to fly to him. I was thrilled at this development. Nothing like a good tease.

After our wedding vows were finished, he managed to get me alone for a few minutes.

"Can I touch your tits?" he asked.

I tried not to burst out laughing.

"If you can get to them..." I replied.

I had mistook his politeness for timidity. As soon as he got my go-ahead his hands pounced towards my breasts. I was taken aback by his ferocity. I sensed the effect of Bollywood movies again which seem to hover over a woman's breasts needlessly. I could feel his hands fumbling around trying to reach to their ultimate destination through the layers of clothing and jewelry.

I thrust my chest forward and he gasped. I pulled him towards me and directed his hands. I could hear his sharp intake of breath as his hand encircled my left breast.

"OH MY GOD! These are so big..." he mumbled.

"You won't be able to hold it in one hand..." I said giving his other hand a nudge.

"My God! My God!" His eyes were wide. His breathing was fast.

I could not control myself any longer. I burst out laughing.

"Don't tell me that you have been in the US for so long and not touched a boob..."

I am not sure if he heard me or not, but he did not seem to have heard. At least, he pretended not to.His eyes were closed. He was pinching my nipple. He was mashing my boob. I looked on wondering what I had got myself into.

"Can I....err...Can I...," he mumbled again.

"Can I what?" I asked him impatiently.

He licked his lips.

"You want to suck on my boob?" I asked. Hmmm, maybe he wasn't quite the novice I had thought him to be, I thought brightening up.

He looked up as if he was a deer caught in the headlights. Hmm, maybe I should not be jumping to conclusions so fast, I sighed.

I was about to pull his head down towards my nipple when we heard a rustle behind us. He sprung up like he had stepped on hot coals. Quite a sight I must have been with my boob exposed through my wedding finery. He hands moved but couldn't take his eyes off me.

"It is not like you are doing something wrong. I am your wife after all and what just took place a few minutes ago gives you the legal and moral right to suck my boob." I told him.

The shocked look had not quite left his face, but it was replaced by an even more shocked expression. I silently admonished myself. I did not want my groom to run away screaming from me. Maybe I should just tone down a little and be the demure bride he had come to seek from such a far away land. I bit my lip and adjusted my pallu as shyly as I possibly could. By the time I looked up, my husband of 15 minutes had bolted. I looked up to see who it was that had been spying on us. I knew it had to be him.

Veer left that night. He gave me a tight hug and I could sense his body pressing into mine trying to clasp as much area as he possibly could of my anatomy to his own. I could see tears in his eyes. I managed to shed some of my own. I could not wait to get out of the elaborate outfit I was wearing. It was quite a relief when he finally left with my father and his parents to the airport. I went over my last conversation with him.

He: "Will you miss me?

I: "Of course I will."

He:"What will you miss the most?"

I was not sure how to answer that. I had known him less than a week, not long enough to really understand what it would be about him that I would miss.

I: "All of you!" I replied.

That seemed to make him happy. Thank Goodness.

He:"Do you love me?"

I groaned inwardly. I am not sure how this emotion sprouts out so easily for some of us.

I: "YES!"

He:"Thank you my love. I will be waiting for you to join me."

I had been a good girl for so many hours, I found my control slipping.

I: "Me too!"

He:"Really? Why?"

I:"Because I need to get out of here." I whispered to him. Yes! the control had slipped.

I saw his eyes widening again.

He:"Why?"

I:"I will tell you when I join you and when you are fucking me in the ass!"

"VEER! we need to leave like right now, " I heard his father shouting.

I walked up to him and kissed him deeply. Any doubts he had of running away should have been wiped out.

US of A, here I come! I felt a little guilty when I thought about him - but there was nothing I could do. I was bored stiff here. I needed greener pastures. Maybe it was selfish of me to leave him like this but there was nothing I could do. There was no future for him and me. I had to go to him. I owed him that much. I made my way towards his room.