Men Who Photographed My Wife

Story Info
How other men have photographed my wife naked.
1.4k words
3.45
91k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although we are now divorced, I retain many happy memories of life with my wife Sue, and have a collection of erotic pictures of her.

Talking recently to a close friend about the pictures reminded me that I had not always been the person who took the pictures, as I remember at least four other men have taken nude pictures of my wife.

Back in the sixty and seventies, before digital, getting 'naughty' pictures processed was a problem, taking film to the local chemist who sent them to a local laboratory meant that there was a high risk that someone you knew would see the pictures, or that the film would be confiscated. This was despite the start of the sexual revolution, and the time when nudity on stage and in the cinema, was just becoming more common, and public morals were being relaxed.

Parties at that time were highly charged affairs with plenty of dirty dancing and lots of groping with as many women, other than your wife as you could. It was after one of these parties, that having taken two friends home we stopped for coffee at their house. All four of us were feeling mellow after the party, and we talked about some sexy things that we had all seen. Peter, an amateur photographer, like me, teased my wife about her low cut dress and said he would like to take some pictures of her, she agreed, and he then suggested that we make it into a kind of pictorial story with me and my wife seducing each other on film. He was able to develop his own film. We started dancing and gradually stripped each other until we were naked. Peter used a lot of film and ended up taking pictures of us fucking, that was definitely a first for us that we thoroughly enjoyed. Seeing the pictures next day was even better. The full account of that evening is related in my story 'Our First Real Exotic Adventure'

The next person to take nude pictures of my wife was another Peter, by coincidence. He and I belonged to a photography club, but he was doing a degree in photography and had a better camera than me, and I thought he could take better pictures than me.

My wife had finished having children and was a buxom woman with great sex appeal, and really in her prime. I wanted to have a record of her looks and suggested that Peter with his experience would do a good job for us. She agreed and an afternoon was arranged for him to come to our house on mid week day. Sue was quite relaxed when I left for work that morning but I spent much of the afternoon thinking about what could be happening at home.

That evening as I got home Sue said that the session had gone well and confirmed that she had posed fully nude, and sorry to disappoint the reader but she did not have sex with Peter. The main disappointment however was that Peter was nervous about taking the pictures anyway, and wanted to use only 'available light' meaning no flash. The resulting pictures were not so good but I have retained them.

Several years later Sue was working, on a part time basis, in a small convenience shop in a local hotel, mainly used during the week by business people. One of the best sellers was 'top shelf' magazines. The owner of the shop concession was a typical wheeler dealer and you can read more about him in one of my other stories. (The Dinner Dance.) Sue was always well presented when she was working and many of the male guests flirted with her. One however had a different line, he approached Sue with a proposal to help him to liven up the presentations he gave. The story was that during projected 'Power Point' shows, he inserted 'by accident' a picture of a semi clad/nude woman, to maintain the audience attention, and he asked if Sue would pose for some fresh pictures for him. He would pay a modest fee. After discussing it with me she agreed, and a time was set, one evening. Just to be certain that she was going to be safe I accompanied her. The pictures were taken in a hotel room and the whole tale will appear in a future submission. She did pose completely nude, but sadly we never did see the photos that were taken as they were on the old slide film format, before digital was available. ( The story of that evening will appear later)

Move forward a couple more years, now Sue was working in a different job and her work involved meeting various reps, because part of her job was selling and because she is naturally a gregarious and attractive woman, inevitably, some reps flirted with her. One of them invited her out to lunch and for some reason the subject of photography came up, and he asked if she would pose for him. As usual we discussed this, and between us agreed that Sue should go ahead as he asked. He did not propose to pay her but she liked him and wanted to be photographed again so he agreed to buy her a gift. For my part it would have suited me if she fucked him, as I had recently 'played away' with a woman from work and wanted Sue to even things up in case she found out. On her next day off when he was in the area they met and had lunchtime drinks, before Sue steered him to an upmarket shop that sold handbags. With her excellent taste, Sue casually pointed to a handbag she liked and he agreed to get it for her. Little did he know it was one of the most expensive in the place! Well he gulped a bit when he saw the price but paid up. Then they drove around to look for a place to take the photo's. Finding a secluded spot in some woodlands the shoot proceeded very well and he must have known a friendly photo shop because we ended up with a nice set of duplicate prints of all the pictures he took. It was effectively an out door striptease, and Sue ended up completely naked, although there were no blatantly pornographic scenes, and as far as I know he did not fuck her although he did get a good feel of her tits and even managed to get his fingers inside her cunt.

Writing this and saying at the beginning that four different men other than me have photographed my wife in the nude, I had forgotten another significant 'photo session.

In the 70's one of the popular 'top shelf' magazines it is still being published. The models were almost exclusively young and flawless by virtue of airbrushing, however they started a 'Readers Wives' section featuring snaps sent in by viewers, again mostly crude poorly taken amateur images.

I wrote to the editor after reading one article where a more mature model was featured, and suggested that other readers, like me would like to see more realistic older models properly photographed and offered Sue's services.

Apparently they thought that this would be a good idea, and asked Sue to go to their studios in London for the shoot. I drove her up there, we were excited at the prospect of her getting a set of professional pictures and with her appearing in a national magazine. By now we were not worried that anyone we knew might see her since if they did it meant that they also read 'mens' magazines.

The shoot at the studio went well even if the make up artist was a little surprised to be preparing a mature woman for a glamour shoot.

Sue wore a white halter neck dress with a zip at the front that of course was gradually lowered to expose her voluptuous beautiful tits. The studio was arranged to look like a theatre dressing room make up table. She changed half way through into a flimsy underwear set. The staff discouraged me at first from actually being on the set, I think that they were afraid I would get jealous or something and interfere with their work, but towards the end I was allowed in and it was great to see Sue lounging back exposing everything to the camera. She moved comfortably, happy with her nakedness and not at all shy. After the session on the way out we briefly met another woman who was to be in the mature model feature. Sue also received a good fee for her work.

A couple of months later having searched the bookstalls regularly, the edition with Sue in it appeared, and we were overjoyed with the results.

Some of our friends knew about the magazine and we only received positive feedback, even from some distant family members.