Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you get out, Toots?"

"Think you were so clever Mr War Ace. Well know this big shot I was a criminal reporter in Chicago only a year ago and I learnt as a gangster's moll how to pick locks, shoot pistols and other less than lady-like activities."

Her body moved and thrust against his body as though testing his hold on her. What it did do was push against his hard-on making him more aroused. Looking into her eyes he saw her pupils were wide and she has panting with exertion or was it lust. The buttons on the coveralls were opening and he could make out her milky white breasts and the way her long blonde hair was spread on the pillow made her more desirable as did the way her wide lips opened and closed. It made him want to press his lips to hers.

Somehow she continued," So I was able to open the door and I was able to get into the ship before the gantry moved. Do you know how difficult was that when I was naked and that hail hurt you bastard!"

The thought of her naked and the way she moved rubbing her groin against his was too much and he kissed her passionately. His tongue slipped into her mouth and she returned his kiss. A hand slipped between her skin and cloth and rubbed energetically against her breast and nipple. Wrenching aside the cloth he exposed the teat and wrapped his lips about the offered flesh. There was no talking now merely grunting and groaning with the release of stress. He felt her hand release his cock from its leather case.


Then he felt her clothes slip from her breasts leaving them exposed and waiting for him. His hands pushed the overalls below her hips and he felt the hair from her cunt wrap about his cock as she took it with her hand and pressed it between her engorged cunt lips. He slipped quickly and deeply into her and he crowed with his relief as his cock pushed into her hot, juicy cunt. Ronnie grunted as her cunt squirted cum and she ground her clit into his cock. That cock was thrusting again and again into the hot cunt and he felt her thrust back at his body.

Her body shook as she came and she ground her cunt against him insistently. She held and squeezed his cock with the rippling muscles of her cunt. Though fighting it he felt that pleasant pressure as his balls tightened and cum rushed through his flesh to spurt into her cunt. Rope after rope cum sprayed into her and her muscles milked his mighty staff until he could cum no more. He slipped from her body and kissed her gently.

Smiling she raised her body and lashed out with her hand and slapped him across his cheek. His hand rose to touch where it stung and he heard her laughing.

"If you think I will easily forgive you Mister War Ace you are very mistaken," then she touched his quivering cum covered cock and wrapped her hand about it.

The ship suddenly lurched and Hawk realising that something was wrong rushed to bridge as he dressed. Behind him Ronnie was buttoning her suit up and was moving behind him.

iv

Hawk found the Professor trying to bring control to the widely yawing ship. He wrestled with the controls but was desperately relieved as Hawk took his place. It had been barely two hours before he had gone to his cabin.

"What's happening Prof?" he asked through gritted teeth. His muscles strained as he tried to bring the ship onto course. Through the windscreen the baleful red planet illuminated the bridge in a bloody light. Then the screen glowed with violent green and there was an explosion behind them that shook the ship. Hawk shot an unasked question to the Professor who had rushed past a startled Ronnie and climbed down to the engines.

"What can I do?" the woman asked.

"I need to know our speed and altitude. Hurry I need to know what is happening." The planet was filling the screen now and the ground was coming up to them at an enormous speed. Whatever had happened had damaged the speed controls and they were accelerating out of control to the planet ahead of them.

The Professor's head shot up from the engineering section below the bridge and he began to talk," The atomic fuel tanks have been ruptured and we are losing fuel badly. The rudder has been shot off and he have only control of half the rear thrusters."

Somehow Hawk was able to slow the vessel and bring it back on course. For half an hour he struggled with the controls. It looked as though he would be able to land the ship in one piece. There was another green flash and the ship shook with a harsh crash in the rear. Hawk brought the nose of the vessel up using the front booster rockets. From behind him Ronnie called out numbers that he barely registered as he tried to control the ships descent. Somehow he slowed the vessel down and brought up its nose. He saw the rusty cliffs that they were flying towards, on the right he saw what seemed to be a large black building.

Suddenly green filled the screen that shattered. Glass shards cut into Hawk's arms and hands as he desperately tried to control the spiraling vessel. It stalled and dove toward the cliffs only a bare thousand feet below. A rising scream from behind him came from Ronnie's throat only to stop as the ship slammed into the cliff.

12