Menace of the Red Planet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had the overseers fortified themselves into their barracks the rebellion would not have succeeded but failed on the armoured doors and the reinforcements that would have been summoned would have crushed the unarmed men. Yet like all bullies they were cowards and all their thought was to flee the blonde giant and the hordes he was leading, hordes that wanted only the death of the Murit Overseers and their guards.

As Hawk thrust open the gate leading from the canteen he screamed a Rebel yell he had learnt at his Grandfather's knee. A cry that froze the blood of the overseers trying to flee. A handful turned to try and fight the miners only to die torn apart by the vengeful mob. Quickly their fellow overseers joined them in death, as they were hunted down. As they fled fire broke out in one of the storerooms and the volatile sexium threatened to make the battle scene a crematorium but Moran taking his life in his hands quickly brought the flames under control.

Then there were no more guards and overseers to hunt down and kill, silence descended until the ragged naked men realised they had defeated the overseers and their guards. In their triumph they began to cheer themselves hoarse and return to the main cavern the first time happy for a long time. Tears ran down their eyes as they realised that they were free men again and that they could die with honour. Bran made his way to Hawk who stood with Lorena and Moran covered in blood from both guards and overseers.

The naked Bran stood before Hawk and still swaying from both joy and exhaustion he dropped to his knees before the Earthman. Taking his cock in one hand and with the other pressed it to his chest and then spoke loudly. As he spoke the other men watched and dropped to their knees their hands holding their cocks and pressed to their hearts. Startled Hawk watched the men until he heard Bran's voice in the silent cavern.

"Earthman you have given us something we had not thought we would ever feel again. You have given us out freedom, our honour and out manhood. You have freed us Hawk from our despair and have given us what we had not believed we would feel again. We have hope. Hawk we are without home which is without honour and would swear our allegiance to you," Bran spoke with firmness and Moran smiled slightly as he saw Hawk's obvious confusion.

Stepping quickly to the man he whispered into his ear,"It is our way Earthman to serve Lords and take honour in that service. To have no Lord is to be without honour and cast out from T'lanta society."

Finished with his advice Moran stepped away from the Earthman who looked at the hundreds who knelt before him. The tension was palpable as they waited for his words. Hawk's democratic heart rebelled against being a Lord to those who he felt were his equals. Then Hawk smiled as he realised what his solution should be and he rose to speak.

"Men of Mars thankyou for this honour but I am a Texan and an American and we don't have servants so I can not be your Lord. However when my country was threatened by tyranny we had an organisation that was sworn to fight for its freedom and would come to arms in an instant. They were called the Minutemen and I want you to be the T'lanta's Minutemen, to swear to your peoples service and serve them in this time of need," he finished and saw the tears in their eyes as they looked at him.

"We shall be your Minutemen Hawk Masterson and you shall be our captain. We swear to our Gods and by our manhood and hearts," Bran spoke the tears in his eyes and all around him the others swore with smiles stitched to their faces, some even wept as they looked at their new Captain.

Then as they rose they roared their joy by cheering Hawk. Moran stepped again towards Hawk and punched his arm and shouted above the cheers, "Well done Earthman. Now we best get the antidote given to these men and work out how to get out of here."

Realising that this was obvious he picked Bran to organise the men for Lorena and to find out what they could use in the battle to get out of the mines. As he was doing so there was a sudden commotion as three people were pushed in front of him. Stepping forward he reached down and pulled one of them to her feet.

Taking her in his arms he kissed her passionately until short of breath he pushed her back and spoke.

"How you going Toots? Took you long enough to get here," he said as he laughed.

Ronnie looked at him in disdain and then threw her arms about his neck and kissed him passionately again as she cried with joy.

iv

The tension in the air could have been cut with a knife. Black insect guards haunted the passages blades firmly in their claws, their short hisses and squeals communicating as they sought for hidden enemies of their lord and master. Scurrying quickly like enormous red cockroaches the Inquisitors checked and rechecked the instruments on the machinery.

Unlike the throne room and the laboratories this place was completely clean the burnished bronze and crystal was without blemish and dust of any sort. The room carved in pure white marble circled an enormous the device that the Inquisitors tended with loving care. Above them the slot that would open was shut waiting for the mechanical command that would come so that the weapon would be fired again. For the last two weeks the red garbed Inquisitors had been busily modifying the Y-Ray projector to Chan Li's specification.

Yet it was not Chan Li who made them fear but the man who watched them from his throne on the balcony above. The vast bulk lounged on the creation of gold and ermine and tugged at the woman on the chain near him. She looked up with the slack-eyed glance of the changed women. Her long chestnut hair fell on her Aphrodesia enhanced breasts and she crawled between the legs of the man who held her chain. She knelt there as he caressed her face with his stubby powerful fingers. She shuddered and waited for his command. Behind him the glowering simian face looked with anger at her, Guan Di felt a desire to kill and rend as he fucked something.

The man on the throne and looked up and aside where the long thin figure had thrown himself on the hard floor next to him. Reaching out to the girl he grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to his crotch. Slipping a loop her and a button there he exposed his mighty cock and pushed the girl's lips to his tip. Her training complete she began to lick and kiss his flesh with passionate abandonment.

"You have asked for many things for this place Inquisitor, has it been worth it," he rumbled ominously as the girl took all of his wide glans between her lips.

Chan Li feared for his life as the black-eyed gaze swept over him. He was sure that the Emperor had not yet learnt of the disasters that had happened at the citadel yet but if he had learnt that Professor Markov had escaped as had the Earthwoman and he considered it Chan Li's fault then his death would be long and slow. There were some that Toza had kept alive in hi dungeons for years so that he could amuse himself. Even when they had begged for death he had drawn it out until they had died like inhuman beasts. He had been unable to keep the escapes quiet but had blamed those who were dead already or those who did not answer to him.

Everyone was tense though there was no logical reason to be so, did not one legion of the Imperial Guard surround this place and were there no four more legions less than ten miles away at Viridis. Was not ten Imperial legions holding the outer forts against non-existent T'Lanta armies, true the other legions were marching with Thollan for the harrowing of the Great Valley but none could stop them.

The vast man was seated casually on the throne and watched as the girls head bobbed up and down on his cock. Yet he was not happy being here and radiated intense displeasure. It was only with great difficulty that Chan Li had convinced Toza to come here.

They were in the observatory where they could fire the Y-Ray projector onto the helpless Earth, this was no creation to see the stars but a weapon's platform of immense power. The girl felt her Master's displeasure and anger and pumped and massaged his cock ever faster fearing that he blamed her for his anger. The building had been carved out of the black rock itself and furnish and decorated with almost as much treasure and skill as the Imperial Citadel itself. Around it were camps of slaves, once they had been there to build the structure with their bare hands and spill their blood in that building but now they were to be used for another purpose. Now Toza looked angrily on Chan Li and Chan Li trembled in fear.

"They must die Chan Li. All my enemies must die," Toza rumbled with the implacability of a deep growl of thunder. The girl felt his hand reach about her throat and he pulled her away from his cock. Slowly he tightened them watched as she struggled to breath and then just before she would die he threw her away from his body only to be seized by the bestial Guan Di.

There was no question about who he meant and Chan Li hissed his response "We shall soon catch them your Ferocity and they will die for your pleasure I have considered some suitable amusementsss."

"Yesss they must die before me," Toza boomed into the air as he signalled to his huge bodyguard to have the woman. Then he glanced again at the Inquisitor and Chan Li grovelled in the ground before his dread master, he felt the anger and wondered if he was to die this day. Chan Li wondered where the Princess Thalia was since she could bring this mad beast on the throne to some sort of contentment. He wished the Lord Thollan was here instead of marching to slay the T'lanta in the Great Valley, Thollan's madness seemed to hold Toza's depravity in check in some way that was difficult to fathom but Toza had sent them from him on tasks which meant they were not here.

Toza watched as his body guard threw his concubine against the smooth floor and pulled open her legs so that he could fuck her with his massive cock. Blood dripped from her cut lip and she whimpered in fear screaming for mercy from the angry man on the throne. Suddenly Toza spoke.

"Not in her cunt you beast but in her ass," he said savagely.

The man looked up to his lord and then realising in his dim brain what his master wanted his ugly face split into a huge grin. With a swiftness and skill that few would have considered possible he spun the girl onto her stomach and taking her legs into his hands he pulled them opened and pulled her ass to his large cock. Desperately she tried to find purchase on the smooth floor but this was not possible and she felt the cock touch her between her thighs. Then she felt his hands open her ass cheeks brutally.

Pleading her words suddenly rose to a high pitched scream as the cock was forced into the small hole that was between her cheeks. Desperately she tried to open her ass to ease the pain but even as she tried she felt her flesh tear as his cock pushed past her sphincter. His cock invaded her ass and she screamed in pain. Toza watched them dispassionately and did not speak. He watched as the beast on the woman thrust into her body his cock lubricated by her blood. Then he howled with his pleasure as cum flooded into her bowel. He grunted as each thrust shot cum into her ass.

As the man rose off the weeping bleeding woman Toza drew off a bracelet of gold off his forearm and threw it to the waiting man. Beneath him the bleeding woman crawled away from the man, sobbing until servants grabbed hold of her and carried her away. With some of his anger lifted Toza returned his attention to the grovelling Inquisitor before him. With a languid wave of his hand he signalled the Inquisitor to rise and join him.

"With your permission Your Ferocity I wish to tell you that this night we will destroy that foul home of those creaturessss, the Earth people that cause grief to you," Chan Li said quickly relieved that he could talk to his master.

As he hoped the creature on the Throne fixed on his words and allowed his anger cool a small amount as he considered the Inquisitors words.

"Tell me more about this Inquisitor," he commanded imperiously.

Chan Li allowed himself the briefest of smiles as the anger of Toza was held in check by his bloodthirsty curiosity. Chan Li knelt on his haunches and looked at the leering face of the Emperor who showed the insane glee at what he was about to be told. Whispering with a clear voice Chan Li began to explain what he intended to to the Earth so far away.

"As you know Your Ferocity we passss process Sexium into a generator that createssss a Y-ray charge that is aimed through a seriesss of crystal lensess. I have discovered a way to concentrate the beam of Y-radiation so that it is a hundred timesss stronger than before," Chan Li felt Toza's eyes bore into him as he continued.

"It has also the added advantage of getting rid of T'lanta scum," as he said it he knew that he had captured the attention of the man on the throne," Your Ferocity to enhance the beam of Y-radiation we must link the generator to human mindssss and that burns them out. To make a beam of adequate strength to destroy the civilisationsss on Earth I would need to kill over three thousand of the T'lanta."

"Explain Inquisitor," Toza commanded and settled back into the golden throne.

"I have asked you to come to the observatory to show you Your Ferocity so that you may see I have preperationsss well in hand and the Lord Thollan has supplied the T'lanta who will die thisss very night. Instead of passing the Sexium through a set of crystal lensess there is only one lensss that directsss the beam onto the enclosuresss around those containing the T'lanta. Like all Sexium they will experienced enhanced sexual needsss that they must satisfy but under the concentrated beam they will be manic and will fall on each other in their passion slowly at first but more rabid with each minute that passesss until their mindsss shatter in endlessss orgasm. It is then that the copper receptorsss near them will pick up the enhanced radiation that they radiate and concentrating it again in a large crystal lensss here we will then shoot the weapon at the Earth," the man on the throne was growing restless warning Chan Li to finish his explanation soon.

"When the beam strikesss the Earth all their volcanoesss will explode and spew poisonousss gasesss into the air that will heat the Earth until the ice at the polesss meltssss so that they will be either drowned, gassed and cooked Your Ferocity. Never again will we see Earthmen come to our world," he finished triumphantly the man slithered to the ground and waited for reaction from Toza the Terrifying.

Suddenly Toza threw back his head and the hall boomed with laughter that came from his throat as it continued everyone joined in the hellish glee shown by their Emperor.

v

"Well Toots it took you long enough to get here," the blonde giant said again as he held Ronnie's magnificent body against his muscular form.

The woman pulled away from him reluctantly, looked at the blonde giant before her and seeing the glint of a tear in his eye decided that he was joking with her. It seemed so long that she had first met Hawk and she wanted him so badly now. Then she saw the small dark haired woman next to him and saw the apprising look she was being subjected to by this woman. Her body tingled in a strange way as though she recognised this woman, then their eyes locked and she recognised someone who shared her condition, this was another Water Witch, at the same time the other woman recognised the same thing in Ronnie and embraced her warmly.

"Welcome Sister," the woman whispered into her ear," there is much to do here, we will talk later." Lorena turned from the Earthwoman and began to organise the men so that she could give them the antidote to their Sexium poisoning. The men themselves had started to clothe themselves and choose what weapons they had found in the storerooms and that they had salvaged from the dead guards.

"My God Toots have your tits grown," Hawk blurted out as he looked at the woman.

"Just like a man, thinks about nothing else," Ronnie spoke to the air, though she heard laughter from the women near her.

"Aren't you going to introduce us Hawk or are you always ill-mannered," Ronnie scolded the dumbfounded Hawk.

"Sorry Toots, Prof, this is Lorena, Moran you know and the ragged man with the brown beard is Bran," as he said the last name Suzann broke free and threw herself on the confused man.

Then as he looked at her again he gasped in delight and swung her around his body. Suzann's face suddenly turned from happy to devastated as tears sprouted in her eyes as she fled from the man who gazed with confusion at the fleeing woman. As he stepped towards the fleeing girl Lorena stood in his path and looked at the still naked man and gave him a metal cup with the bitter antidote. As she did so she also commanded him.

"Leave her she has much to think on. Later you can talk, did not your Lord give you instructions that need to be obeyed," the woman said sternly.

Turning to Ronnie she spoke," Perhaps you may want to talk to the young one I sense there is much fear and despair in her."

Ronnie nodded her head and moved down the tunnel that she had seen the girl flee to, it was easy to find Suzann the sound of her sobs carried easily to Ronnie. Turning a corner she found Suzann sitting on a smooth rock and weeping into her hands. With care Ronnie sat next to her and hugged her closely to her body and made soothing noises as the woman calmed down until she was ready to talk.

"How can he want me," she cried plaintively.

"You know him would he discard you because you are different to what you were?" Ronnie asked gently trying to understand what was wrong.

"I have known Bran for all of my life, we played as children together. When he became a man he became my father's aide and we were water-sworn to be married. I loved him and now I am a monster!" Suzann wept again and then continued,"He is the most honourable man I know he would marry me because he swore he would but look at me. I am unclean, I am a monster."

Ronnie held the girl firmly and made her look at her. Looking at her in the eye Ronnie spoke.

"Listen Suzann if he loves you he will not care what you look like. More most men would love a woman who looks like you," her face softened as she continued, "Talk to him it is the only way you will discover what will happen between you. So wipe those eyes dear and lets find this Bran of yours."

Almost as if on cue the man now clothed turned the corner and stopped. He looked hesitant and slowly stepped forward. Then he stepped back all the time he looked despairingly at the girl and seemed about to say something. Realising that the two needed to talk alone Ronnie stood and stepped over to the man and with a commanding voice spoke.

"I think your name is Bran is it not?"

The ragged bearded man nodded without tearing his eyes from the woman still seated and watching him with fear in her eyes. Then realising that he needed to say something he spoke softly," I am Bran Lady."

"I need to see the Lord Hawk and would like you to take care of Princess Suzann, will you do that." This was no question but a command that had to be followed.

Again he nodded and then looked down at the girl and realised he was becoming aroused, this was not the arousal of Sexium but of honest lust. He tried to brush away his semi-erect cock with his hand and blushed. He looked at her, this was his Suzann, he did not care that she had larger breasts, that her body had filled out with curves that she had never possessed before. All he knew was that she was here with him. Ronnie passed him and he walked and then stood over the girl who looked at him with sadness and a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. Turning the corner Ronnie stopped and listened in case she needed to return to the couple behind her. There seemed an epoch of silence before she heard their their voices.