Ménage à trois

Story Info
A voyeur pleasure for a woman.
2.3k words
31.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers

Thirty nine year old Trina is super cute, and plenty naughty. She has silky auburn hair, and sexy bedroom eyes and a hot pair of lips like Angelina Jolie.

I met Trina at a rock concert Nicole and a few other girls at work invited me to. Nicole wore a pair of leggings paired with a hoodie and a Jimi Hendrix purple haze tee shirt. Trina wore some Skinny jeans oversized tee covered with a hoodie she looked very 1980's. I wore a black and purple tunic dress with a pair of flats. We all had our own look for the evening, and planned to rock like it was nobody's business till we sweated.

Trina made it a little more memorable that evening when she surprised us with a flask of booze she smuggled pass concert security...or so we thought until we asked Trina how she pulled it off. She confessed to a little ball juggling and the guard let her go. We laughed at her comment and went inside the stadium to find our seats.

After locating our seats and socializing with the other fans in our section of seats. We were invited to a post concert party at one of the fans home. We weren't sure if we wanted to go until she assured us she resided in a gated community patrolled by private security 24/7.

One can never be too cautious about strangers and their intentions. We knew there was safety in numbers so we planned to stick together as a group. We agreed to watch each others back and take a wingman whenever we went out. There would be no flying solo or leaving the bar to sneak off and fuck, unless someone stayed within hearing range so we could respond if they experienced an unpleasant experience, or gossip about how that person squealed if they enjoyed themselves.

After the magnificent concert we agreed to meet Alyssa the hostess outside the stadium at a designated exit. Nicole was driving and would follow her home. Alyssa picked the place, but informed us she had to make a stop at the liquor store to pick up a few things.

I had not planned on any hard drinking, but I have been to enough house parties to know I should stay away from White Russians or chance waking up with no memory of the events that transpired.

Once we arrived at the party our hostess gave us a nickel tour of her magnificent pad with a fabulous view. The uncovered windows bought in a beautiful moonlight in a dim lit spacious room. The beautiful home reflected exquisite taste in decor and style. The four bedrooms all had king size beds and marble baths, the master bath had a TV so you could watch while you soaked in the Jacuzzi tub.

I told Alyssa I could live there forever, and she thanked me saying, "You're welcome to stay anytime you like."

"Invitation accepted," I said before walking over to sit on the sofa next to Nicole.

Trina spoke up next saying she would accept that offer too. I was surprised to hear how well we were all getting along with someone we'd just met and were sitting in her home acting like old chums. I felt the same way about Trina as well, it was my first time meeting her but she has a great personality.

After relaxing from the tour the girls and I volunteered to help Alyssa prepare the snacks and drinks for the party. She was one of us now and we did everything we could to make the evening a hit.

Trina took Alyssa's offer literally and made herself at home. Alyssa offered her the use of one of the bedrooms anytime she wanted, however Nicole found Trina watching TV in her bra and panties. The thing was it wasn't in a guest room, she was in Alyssa's bed. Nicole was so dumbfounded she came back to the kitchen where we were preparing the trays and informed us of Trina's behavior.

Alyssa thought it was cute and told us she planned to join her after setting out the snacks and drinks she was serving for the party.

"What? When did you two meet?" Nicole asked.

"We met in the ladies room before the concert at the stadium." Alyssa informed us.

"I'll be a Son of bitch. So she knew ahead of time we were invited to your place for a party? Nicole asked.

"Why Nicole don't get jealous that I didn't invite you into my bed. You can come too." Alyssa offered.

Nicole rolled her eyes and said. "Oh I'd love to join you if we threw a handsome guy into the mix, but I'll pass on the all girl scene. Tonight I plan to eat drink and fuck some guy until his eyeballs pop out, so you'll excuse me while I prowl for a victim.

We laughed as Nicole strolled out the kitchen rolling her hips like Mae West to start her cock hunt.

"So Alyssa if you don't mind me asking... are you straight, bi, or a little bit of this and that?" I asked.

"I'm straight but I love threesomes, hell I love group sex period and the extra bodies can be a man or woman either is good for me. What's normal for me is anything goes," Said Alyssa. "

"What do you call normal?" I asked.

"You know, anything I would do with my boyfriend except anal. He'll be here shortly and if you want you can join Trina and I." Alyssa said.

I have a wild side, but I abstained from casual sexual escapades since Charles came into my life. But I was curious, and just because I'm on a diet, doesn't mean I can't look at the menu.

I wouldn't join the trio but one rarely has the opportunity to enjoy a live sex show and this was with people I cared about and I would be faithful to Charles as I pleasured myself.

I inquired if Alyssa had a problem with a voyeur in the room.

Alyssa laughed at me saying. "Please that's half the fun of group sex watching. Come with me...I bet you could."

Damn she was a frisky one, but I followed her into the bedroom while the other guest partied on.

Trina was lying on the bed waiting for her night of passion with Alyssa; she looked at me and smiled. I think she was expecting me to join the two but I took a seat at Alyssa's vanity.

Alyssa rummaged around in her dresser and pulled out a pocket rocket vibrator that was still packaged. She handed it to me saying, "Don't ever say I never gave you anything."

The girl read my mind...I thanked her and we all watched TV waiting for the meat of the sandwich to arrive.

Alyssa received a call, and informed us he was twenty minutes away, not once during her conversation did she divulge the party action she had planned for him. I suppose he went along with whatever she did; as long as the results were pleasing to both.

Alyssa's boyfriend finally arrived and entered the bedroom to find two half naked women lying in the bed and me seated at the vanity with toy in hand.

"Honey I want you to meet some of my friends I met tonight at the concert," Said Alyssa. This is Trina and that's Lola over there. They're going to play with us this evening if it's all right with you."

I couldn't see Mark turning down a night with his girlfriend and two sexy gal pals...he probably used a similar fantasy when he masturbated.

Mark smiled and excused himself; next thing we heard was the shower as he prepared for a night of erotic pleasure. While he was in the bathroom I slipped off my panties.

I had my own erotic fantasy going on while we waited for Mark.

For some reason I couldn't stop staring at Trina's gorgeous features. It wasn't her lovely body which was very nice that stirred the fire in my loins; it was her dreamy eyes and sexy lips. I know countless times I have stated it's strictly dick for me but a fantasy about a gorgeous woman between my legs was on my mind tonight. I would use visual stimulation and a toy while I imagined Trina's sensuous mouth on my intimate parts instead of who ever she was pleasing.

The anticipation was building while waiting for Mark to join the girls on the bed. It wasn't long before he emerged from showering to start the session. The sensation must have gotten to him too; he walked in sporting a solid half foot of wood. Obliviously he was excited by what was about to take place with Alyssa, Trina, perhaps the thought of me jerking off in the wings.

Mark joined the two sex goddesses on the bed and presented himself to Alyssa and Trina. Trina on hands and knees crawled over to him. She pushed her hair in front of her face which was at Mark's waist level and slowly whipped her head back and forth letting her silky auburn tendrils play softly over his belly and manhood. Mark groaned loudly as Trina teased him with the feather caress that enveloped him.

Alyssa took a position behind Trina. She started peppering Trina's bottom with pecking kisses, she too knew the teasing game well.

Mark threw his head back and made guttural sounds as he pumped his hips as if he was fucking the locks that titillated his flesh. Alyssa move closer to Trina and let her face disappear into the cleft of Trina's ass. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing but from the motion of her head she enjoyed licking and teasing which ever orifice of Trina's she was busy with. Trina's toes wiggled as Alyssa pleased her.

In my seat I was busy too; my legs straddled the chair as I observed the action on the bed. The small vibrator was more powerful than I would have expected for its size. It had two speeds fast and crazy fast, I had it on the mildest setting and still had to sneak it up to my pussy. I worked myself slowly drawing the toy's buzzing head along my swollen labia making my clit throb. The action on the bed was causing my fruit's nectar to flow, and I was so juicy it was messy but I didn't care. I was enjoying the experience and it didn't hurt to have the pocket rocket for backup.

The trio lay on their side and arranged themselves in a little daisy chain, Alyssa lapping hungrily at Trina's sopping snatch. Trina was worshiping Mark's rod with her mouth, moving her head from side to side like a harmonica player stuffing him deep into her cheek while moaning and slobbering all over his meat. Mark was kissing and sucking on Alyssa's smooth pussy.

I came quickly watching the oral performance between the three, which was just a warm-up. Mark couldn't take anymore foreplay and pushed Trina on to her back, Trina spread her wings wide and let him dip his cock deep inside of her wet slit. Mark pummeled Trina while passionately lip locking Alyssa. When she wasn't kissing Mark, Alyssa crawled around the bed sucking and tasting Trina's naughty bits and pieces or sucking on her toes until she screamed over and over again while she came all over the hot hardness slicing her soft wet walls.

I hunched up and pushed the little buzzing demon against my dilated hole. It was barely inserted before it riffled the sensitive lining of my pussy so completely as I shuddered badly from the orgasm.

I wasn't the only one ready to burst. Mark lost his rhythm and bucked savagely as he released himself. Alyssa knew the sign and snatched his spurting cock from Trina's slick cream pie.

"Oh no you don't fucker give it to me." Alyssa demanded.

She wasn't fast enough and some of his flow dribbled out Trina's pussy and dripped on her asshole. Alyssa slapped Mark's spitting cock on her waggling tongue and teasing the glans to ensure she received all his man milk.

I had enough and tried to recover, but as I sat watching them Alyssa beckon Trina with a finger. I knew from the way she held her mouth she was holding Mark's load there, and Trina wanted to play some more, so they kissed deeply to exchange the contents in Alyssa's mouth. It was so nasty I found myself frigging my clit once more with my fingers. I wanted to squirt and was not going to stop until I did.

My hand was getting tired from beating my pussy up but the depth of passion involved in the sex along with the vibrator kept the orgasms coming.

After the trio's encore I was spent. Trina and I were invited to join the couple in the bathroom, Trina accepted the invitation, I declined and told them I'd had enough, but did freshen up with a whore bath in the sink, before leaving the three to more erotic pleasure.

I said my goodbyes to Trina and Alyssa and told mark it was a pleasure to meet him and left to go find Nicole and the others.

I walked into a smoked filled room where I found Nicole and the other ladies from the office sitting on the living floor in a circle passing a long foggy tube that had the aroma of marijuana. Through the thick fog I manage to find the sofa where I laid down and dialed Charles cell.

There would be no evening of lovemaking with my lover for none of us was in any condition to drive home. Trina remained in the room with Alyssa and Mark the entire night. The rest of us slept together in the two beds in one of the spare rooms in the condo. I lay in bed thinking of Charles as I flash back to the threesome who shared an erotic sensation with me earlier that evening.

It was a fantastic night of seduction, and pure ecstasy.

Lola49
Lola49
26 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Fun Facts about Fucking Hot times at our beach house.in Group Sex
Midnight's Daughter A long-single girl meets "the one".in Lesbian Sex
Taste Me Two strangers who know each other very well meet by accident.in Lesbian Sex
Paige Teaches Perversion Pt. 01 Austin visits a pregnant woman to learn about perversion.in First Time
To See and Be Seen Ch. 01: On the Beach A sun, sea, and sex story. Matt is watched and then watches.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories