Menage a Trois

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she talked, I handed her drink to her and sat down alongside her. "That's a story I want to hear," I said.

Sandy turned a bit so her back was facing me and responded, "Later. Right now I want that back rub you promised."

I set my drink down and began to run my fingertips vertically up and down her back. My touch was very soft, just enough firmness so she could feel it through her blouse. She sighed and I knew my plan was working.

She started to talk about her day again and I put my face up as close to her ear as I could get and whispered, "Shhh. Not now. You can tell me later. Just enjoy the backrub." I let the tip of my tongue just touch the side of her neck before I moved away.

"Okay," she whispered. Her tone of voice had softened from the strident brassy tone of outrage she had arrived home with to a soft breathy tone. Just listening to it was giving me a hard on (although to be fair to it, Rachel's tits and Lust in the Afternoon may have been contributing factors.)

I continued to softly stroke Sandy's back through her blouse for another five minutes. Neither of us said anything. Our only break in the sensual routine was to occasionally briefly lean away to take a sip from our drink.

When her glass was again empty, she finally spoke up as she held the glass in the air. "Would you be a dear and get me another? Just a single this time, and put some water in it."

When I returned she had shed her blouse and bra and was leaning back in the couch with her long stylish legs crossed. She had also shed her skirt, leaving her clad only in a pair of blue bikini style panties. I felt my cock leap when I looked at her lovely tits and long legs. Sandy's tits weren't near as big as Rachel's, but each one was just a perfect handful. She always complained that she was flat, but I thought her tits were one of her sexiest attributes. Right now the areolas were swollen and her nipples hard. I think she had been playing with them while I was getting the drinks.

As I handed her the drink, Sandy sat up and scooted forward on the couch so she was perched on the edge. "Here, get behind me," she said. "I want more of your back rub." She took a sip of her drink and then continued. "But first, get undressed. You have way too much clothing on."

Not being one to argue with a nearly naked woman telling me to disrobe, I quickly did just that, leaving only my boxer shorts on, which were barely containing my erection. As I slid in behind her, she reached out and briefly stroked my cock through my underwear.

"Mmmmm, that's very nice," she said. "But first the back rub."

I sat so that I had a leg on each side of her hips and pulled her towards me so that my erection was pushing firmly against the globes of her ass. Then I flexed it.

"Mmmm," she said appreciatively. "But, not yet. More back rub."

I began to run my fingertips up and down her bare skin on either side of her spine, with an even softer touch than I had been using before. Sandy had always had sensitive spots on her back and the sides of her neck. When I dragged my fingers softly over them, she groaned or gasped softly and pushed her hips back against my cock. My cock flexed each time she did it.

She leaned forward to pick up her drink. That allowed me to start my next caress from much lower. I slipped my fingers beneath her panties and started my caress from as far down towards the back of her legs as I could reach. As I dragged my fingers softly, ever so softly, over her ass and then up her back she shivered. She took a sip of her drink when I reached the top and said in a soft, breathy voice, "Oh yes. Again," as she leaned forward once more. We repeated this longer caress several times, until for some reason unfathomable to me, her mind slid back towards her workday. She finished another sip of her drink as my fingers gently massaged the sides of her neck from her ears down to her collarbone.

"Those guys were such bastards today," she said. Her voice was harsh—not as rough as it had been when she first returned, but still far more so than it had been a moment before.

"Really? Which guys?" As I spoke I began softly stroking her flanks, dragging my fingers from the top of her hips almost to her arms. She moaned and shivered.

She ignored my question as I repeated my stroke along her flanks. There was silence punctuated only by the sound of her breathing. Eventually she responded to my question, "The ones from the SEC." Her tone was softer now, almost as though responding to my question was an afterthought.

"Oh," I said as I continued to repeat my stroke. This time I let a finger slide around just enough to graze the side of her tits, one on each side.

She sucked in her breath. "Fuck'em," she said in a soft breathy voice. That was better. That was the tone of voice I wanted to hear.

Now I had slid my hands all the way around her so that I was cupping each of her tits—her lovely, soft, sexy little tits.

"I agree. Fuck'em!" I responded. I was whispering in her ear as I spoke. Then I used my tongue to lick her ear.

"Oh, that's nice," she said with a quiet little gasp of surprise.

I responded by sliding the forefinger and thumb of each hand up onto the face of each breast and using them to caress the nipple. She groaned in response and began to grind her ass against my cock.

"I've got a better idea. You don't want to fuck'em."

"No?"

"No," I whispered into her ear. "I think you should fuck me." As I spoke, I lightly pinched her nipples and she shrieked and squirmed between my arms. I pulled my fingers back and returned to massaging her breasts with my full hand.

"Oh, is that what you want? You're such a dirty boy, Steven. You want to stick that nasty prick of yours in my pussy don't you."

I released one of her tits and slid the hand down so it was cupping her sex. Her panties were soaked. "Yes, that's right. I want to shove that big hard dick you feel in your back into your hot, wet pussy."

"Oh, is that right?" she said. "Then what are you going to do once you have that big hard cock of yours in my cunt."

Ignoring her question, I pushed her panties aside and slid a finger into her pussy. She was hot and very wet. "You naughty girl." I said. "You don't really care about those assholes from the SEC. Your pussy is so hot and wet. What you really want is for me to fuck you until your ears ring."

"Oh god yes! That 's what I want. I want your big cock in my cunt, and I want you to pound me." With that she stood, peeled off her panties and dropped to the floor where she lay on her back, her legs bent at the knee and spread lewdly, and her gleaming cunt open and waiting for me. I quickly stood and dropped my underwear and then knelt between her legs. I leaned forward to suck on her tits and she pushed me back.

"No. No more foreplay. Just fuck me! It's been a month, and I really want your cock." Her voice was hard and urgent now, the breathy tones of earlier gone.

I dropped to my hands knees and positioned myself with my cock poised at her entrance. Then I plunged it into her. Her eyes sprang open wide and she gasped, "Oh fuck!" It had been a month, and her pussy was tight.

I held my position deep inside of her, but that wasn't what she wanted. "Fuck me Steven. Fuck me hard. Fuck me so hard!" So I began to pound her hard and fast with everything I had.

"I won't last long doing this," I warned her. It had been a month for me, too. But I could tell she wouldn't last much longer either. She was crying and groaning—thrusting hard with her hips to meet my every stroke.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it. Fuck me. Fuck me Steven. That's what I want. It's been so long. What, a month?"

"At least," I said, struggling not to cum.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" she yelled. "I'm close. Can you cum. I want you to cum and fill my cunt with your hot cream. Can you Steven?"

"Yes!" I said, my voice strained as I tried to hold myself back. Then I let myself go. I plunged hard into her and then stiffened as I began to squirt the first of three or four streams of cum into her cunt. I groaned with each shot.

As soon as she felt my first squirt she arched her back and screamed with the first wave of her climax. I felt her cunt clamp down hard on my dick. We held that position for what seemed like forever as we each rolled through successive waves of our climax. Then it was like we each deflated. I collapsed onto her and then we rolled to one side, still holding each other, my softening prick still in her pussy.

I realized she was crying. "Honey, what is it? Did I hurt you? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Oh no. It's all good. So fucking good."

I could tell that the sex had completely unwound the tension of days, if not weeks of stressful work. Between that and the Scotch she had consumed she was rapidly falling asleep. I dragged her to her feet and then carried her to our bedroom where I set her on the bed and covered her naked body with sheets and blankets. Then I went out and tidied up the living room just a bit, turning off lights, gathering clothes and the like and shortly joined her in sleep.

12