Menage a Trois

Story Info
She likes to watch.
1.1k words
3.72
58.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

I had only been seeing Jenny for three weeks, time enough to learn a few things about her. She's not a silly person though she laughs easily and is quick to crack a joke. She did not seem to be, at least at first, what I would call harebrained.

She's a faghag who had once described her long time friend Adam as handsome. They had known one another for years, having grown up next door to each other.

My name is Brett. I'm twenty-five and bisexual though usually I date girls. Cock is not something I seek often but if the guy is cute and wants it I don't mind doing him.

Jenny is my age and hot. She stands five foot six, wears a long, auburn color layered hairstyle, has brown eyes and full lips colored with light red gloss. Her boobs are a size C and her waist is 27 inch.

It was a typical late Saturday afternoon afternoon which for me meant watching television. Jenny was working her job as a cashier at the department store and would be off work perhaps in a couple of hours.

Around six, the evening started to become interesting. I opened the door to Jenn standing there with a guy.

"Come in," I said.

"Brett this is Adam," she said.

He shook my hand with a firm grip and said, "nice to meet you."

Sitting in my living room we made small talk. During these moments I became acquainted with her friend. We chatted about movies, and television shows. He mentioned his favorite actors and favorite types of movies. Being gay he mentioned some boys who he thinks are cute.

"Alex Band is hot."

"You like blonds."

He nodded.

"And brunettes," said Jenny looking at him. Was she referring to me?

For the moment I withheld my opinions. I could have named quite a few male celebs who I think are cute.

I learned in life that porn is a guy thing but girls prefer romance. Unless they're making movies, porn is not their thing but there's an exception to every rule.

It was approaching seven. By then we had been chatting, and snacking on popcorn and beer for nearly an hour when Jenny showed herself to be the exception to the rule about girls and porn.

"I want to watch hot men doing it."

Adam and I looked at one another. No doubt he likes his privacy. I like mine too. He's cute but I can't fuck him in front of a girl.

"Awe come on," she insisted.

Jenny pulled off her draped neck floral printed top and tossed it to the floor in front of her. A second later, looking at us, she reached back, unfastened her bra and nudged it to the floor at her feet.

"I'll tell you what Brett," she said seductively, "I'll do a show for you if I can watch you and Adam doing each other."

I looked at her incredulously while she stood with her hands at her sides. The seconds passed slowly. She's not kidding.

Adam's gaze roamed. He looked at her face then looked at me.

"Brett I know that you like men that way."

I chuckled at her comment. Adam acted as though he was still uncertain of what I could or would do.

"If you want pussy tonight you better give me show right now!"

Jenny was determined to bend me to her will. Her hands cupped her size C boobs and massaged them. Her thumbs raked across the nipples.

"You're not getting me tonight unless," she said and cut the sentence short. My eyes fixed on her curves while she opened her low rise jeans. Slowly she pulled them down and stepped out of them then slipped her hand into her panties.

"MMMMMMM," she said grinning.

She did this for a few seconds then pulled the panties down and off. Sitting with legs up and spread gave a view of pussy while she fingered it. Her fingers went in deep.

"I'm cumming but you can't have any unless you meet my conditions."

I turned Adam who was looking at a magazine that she had provided for him. He turned it toward me. The young man photographed was blond, physically fit though not overly muscular and sporting a raging hardon. He turned a page to other photos of gorgeous men engaged in sexual acts then proceeded to strip naked. Still viewing the photos he began to jerk his cock rapidly.

By now I needed to relieve the tension so I began to strip. Naked I approached Jenn who seemed to shy away.

"You and Adam," she said.

It had been more than a year since I last enjoyed good man on man sex and time made me want it. Turning to Adam I pressed my lips against his. The passionate kiss lasted a few seconds while we caressed. His hand slid down my torso to my huge, throbbing and swollen cock. He tugged at it gently. His other hand went around to my buttocks squeezing. I felt two fingers probe into my hole.

Jenn watched while pleasuring herself. She wanted to see more and urged us to do more.

"Suck his cock Brett. Suck it now!"

Obediently I went to my knees, put my lips to it's head and slid my tongue along it's length. After a second I closed my lips around his stiff, erect and tasty morsel.

My head bobbed sliding my lips up and down it's seven inch length.

"Make him cum and swallow it. Jerk yourself off while you're at it."

With Jenn watching, I jerked my cock rapidly while sucking Adam.

Jen had always liked sex toys and owned one. Using her dildo for a couple of minutes, she pleasured herself to the point of screaming orgasm. Her moans grew louder by the second. Her skin flushed.

While she had her imaginary partner, I lay back with my left knee raised. Adam had moved into position and pushed his cock deep into my hole. I moaned feeling his cock rub my insides, and it's head tapping my prostate. His pelvis slapped repeatedly against me.

A stream of cum spewed from my dick leaving drops just below my chest. At that instant he pulled out. As he pulled off the condom cum dribbled down the shaft.

Jenn had seen and had done enough, finally. She began to put on her clothes and that was our cue. Besides, Adam and I were also quite satisfied so we began putting on our clothes.

"Thank you so much," Adam told her.

"You're very welcome," Jen replied.

I looked at them.

"Hey Adam," I said seeking his attention, "any time guy."

"I'll be watching." Jen giggled.

Jenn had probably planned this little escapade with him before they came here. No matter I thought.

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers