Ménage a Trois Ch. 02

Story Info
The threesome gets better by the minute.
750 words
3.83
24.7k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There we were, Connie straddling my face, Tony fucking me senseless. Again we found a rhythm. As Tony plunged into me, I plunged my tongue into Connie's soaking wet center. When he pulled back, I tongued her clit. I worked on Connie for a few minutes, and she said, "ohmygodi'mgonnacumagain!" and filled my mouth with her sweetness. This sent Tony over the edge. He fucked me harder. I tossed my head and told him to pull my hair. He did - but not nearly hard enough. Tony said he wanted to taste me again, so he dismounted, but the condom stayed inside my tight little pussy. Oops!

Tony flipped me onto my back and buried his face between my thighs. Connie went to work on my tits - caressing, licking, and sucking. Connie kissed me deeply while her husband was eating and fucking me. Tony fingered me as he licked and sucked, my pussy squeezing his fingers as if they were his cock...my second orgasm was explosive. I was so incredibly wet when the waves of pleasure that Tony had an idea.

He asked Connie if he could make her squirt. She said, "I dunno. Can you?" I said that sounded like a challenge and he'd better get to it. Tony entered his wife's pussy - made ready by yours truly - and began taking her with a tenderness and force that was beautiful to watch. Her face flushed, he put his right hand on her throat and applied pressure. He asked her if she wanted to cum - if she was ready to let go. She said no and he pulled out and began working her clit in such a way that w/in 60 seconds she was squirting her juices all over the place! I'd never seen that in person. It was fucking HOT!! I bent down and licked the juices from her hips, then kissed Tony so he could taste her orgasm. Tony and Connie decided Tony should "teach" ME to squirt.

Connie positioned me on my back. She began slowly kissing me, massaging my breasts, and running her hands up and down my body. Her mouth traveled south to my nipples where she lingered for some time - licking, sucking hard, and biting. Tony positioned himself between my legs and bent to the task. He licked my clit, sucked it into his mouth, and gently inserted a finger into my pussy. Connie was working my tits, and Tony was bringing me off with his mouth and hands. He added another finger, then changed his angle, took his mouth away, and began feeling around for something he called "the trigger". Connie began kissing me again, but my breath was coming in ragged gasps - he'd found the trigger - so it was more like we were millimeters away from kissing and were instead sharing each other's breath. I felt a flush begin to build from my center. It spread to my chest, my neck, my face, and my sex was getting more and more heated. Tony thought I was "right there" so he removed his fingers and began working my clit the same way he worked Connie's. Alas, though it felt beyond good, I neither came nor squirted. Tony said, "I'll get you next time..." Promises, promises...

Tony was stiff and ready, and asked me to mount him. He grabbed another Magnum, and I slid my swollen pussy down onto his shaft. I settled into place and rode him - grinding my hips, then jacking him off with my pussy...Connie leaned in to kiss him, then got behind me and rubbed her huge tits on my back while I fucked her husband. She looked over my shoulder and I could tell when their eyes met. So fucking hot...but I wasn't ready for him to cum yet, so I dismounted (taking the condom w/me again) and gave him an evil grin, kissing him deeply and promising satisfaction...

In the mean time, Connie had gone to her toy bag and pulled out a U-shaped two woman toy. She said, "I noticed how tight you are. Wanna fuck me?" She explained that the egg-shaped part would be inside my pussy - held in with muscle control - while the dildo extension of the toy was used to fuck her. I was excited at the prospect of taking a woman the way a man does, so I said hell yes I wanted to fuck her. This was getting better by the minute...