Menage a Trois Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is silent, but I can hear her breathing hard as she masturbates. "Sandy are you still with me?"

"Oh . . . oh, yeah. I'm still here," she sounds distracted.

"So what would you do next in that circumstance?"

"I would tell him I couldn't express an opinion unless I tried one or more of his products."

Picking up the story line, I say "That's when the CEO says 'Would you like to try one now?' As he speaks he stands, and you see that he has pulled his prick out of his pants during the video also. It is standing straight out."

"And what does this CEO's prick look like?" she asks.

"It's longer and thicker than the Controller's. About like mine. As he waits for your answer he reaches down and holds it up. You can see the veins under the skin on the sides of the prick and its large bulbous head. The head is an angry red. It's really kind of a scary looking cock. Just the kind you like to suck, you horny slut."

She sucks in her breath at my description.

"Well, Sandy. How did you respond to his question?"

She responds, "I told him, 'Yes, that one' and pointed at the biggest dildo on the table." Sandy pauses for a moment and I am focused on stroking my cock and resisting the urge to cum.

Sandy picks up the story line again, "He pushes the dildo across the table to me, and I push my chair back and slouch in it, my legs spread. 'Not so fast guys,' I say. 'I want to see your dicks if I'm going to show you my pussy.' I'm holding the dildo up in front of my face and stroking it and licking it."

Sandy is silent now, but I can hear her panting.

"Are you about to cum? I ask her."

"Yes, but you need to finish the story for me. I want to know how this comes out but," . . . "Oh fuck, I'm so close. Tell me what happens Steve. Tell me. I want to hear it as I cum."

"You know what happens Sandy. I'm sure you know. All five guys stand around you stroking their dicks while you fuck yourself with the big dildo and when you are just on the edge of coming, they all start to cum. They spray their creamy spunk all over your hair, your face, your tits and your blouse, while you scream in ecstasy in your climax."

As I say that, I hear Sandy scream out as she climaxes in her hotel room in London. I also lose control and spray my cum all over my legs and stomach.

We are silent for a long time as we recover. Then we talk for a while about nothing of importance. She tells me she is not coming home until the middle of next week. I am disappointed to hear that. She tells me she is sorry, and that I can go see Rachel for more 'chicken soup' if I want, and then we hang up. I'm sure Sandy went right to sleep. She sounded exhausted.

I pour another drink and spend time thinking about what kind of relationship I'm in and whether it's causing me to drink too much.