Menage a Trois Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers

"Yeah. Me and Jennifer Lopez," she said with sarcasm.

"I like her butt, too," I said. "But enough of that, let me order Italian, and then I'll show you my new piece of work."

"Sure."

I called Il Violino's and got dinner on the way.

After completing the call, I refilled the wine glasses and started toward my studio. Lisa followed, neither of us having bothered to put any clothes on.

I flipped on the lights as we walked into the room, and she spotted the new drawing immediately. "Oh, it's Sandy isn't it! My god she is beautiful. I just never get used to her."

"You know her?"

"Uh . . . Yes." She sounded like she had disclosed something she didn't want to.

"How?" I asked.

There was a silence while she obviously considered her answer. Finally she said, "We went to college together."

There was obviously more she wasn't telling me. She sounded very uncomfortable.

"Were you lovers?" I asked.

Another long silence while she stared at the picture. Speaking softly she said, "Yes."

"When?"

More silence as she stared at the picture. "Always." She sounded a little. . . I don't know . . . wistful, I guess.

"Always? Now?"

"Yes," she whispered.

So, I thought, my wife had another lover besides her cousin Rachel.

"When was the last time you were with her?"

Lisa actually laughed at that question. "Not since the crash. I s'pose you can be jealous if you want, but she hasn't had any more time for me than she has for you or Rachel since her job swallowed her."

"Were there others besides you and Rachel?"

"Not that I know of . . . but who knows. I knew about you of course, but not about Rachel. Well, not about her after you two got married. Of course I knew about Rachel before she married you, because she and Rachel were roommates. But after you married her I thought I was the only one. Until you told me about Sandy and Rachel in the bar that night."

Suddenly I was feeling a lot less guilty about the screwing I had given Lisa half an hour earlier. It was a replay of the Rachel relationship, except Sandy hadn't been honest with me about it. Come to think about it, she hadn't been honest about Rachel until Rachel spilled the beans. I wondered how many other women I was going to meet who had been sleeping with my wife before her job swallowed her. And men?

That was when the phone rang. It was the doorman telling me that our food had arrived and he wanted to send the deliveryman up.

"Send him up," I said into the phone.

I put the phone down and turned to Lisa, "Gotta get dinner, which means I better put my pants on to answer the door." I turned and walked back to the kitchen, pulled on my jeans and a T-shirt, grabbed my wallet and headed to the front door, leaving Lisa standing naked in the studio.

By the time I got back to the kitchen Lisa was fully dressed with her purse in her hand.

"Where are you going? Dinner's here. Aren't you going to stay for dinner?"

"After what I told you, you still want to buy me dinner?"

"Well, while I was waiting for that kid to come up with the food, I thought about throwing you down the garbage chute, but I decided your butt wouldn't fit. So I guess we'll just have to have dinner." I was really working hard to keep a straight face.

Lisa looked at like she was trying to decide whether I was being funny or I was homicidal.

"Lisa, it's becoming readily apparent to me that I would have to have enlist some mafia help to get rid of all my wife's current and former lovers, and if I did that I would undoubtedly lose her. I really am wildly crazy in love with Sandy, and I'm resigned to the notion that I'm going to have to share her with others. I guess that's just the way she is."

"Oh, and so are you," I continued after a pause.

"What?"

"Wildly crazy in love with Sandy."

I could see a wave of relief cross her face. "Oh. Yes. I guess that's true. But, I've always known I had to share her with others."

"Besides. I told you. I like your butt. I would hate to scratch it up trying to force it into the trash chute. Now let's eat dinner before it gets cold."

I turned away to get dishes and utensils from a cabinet, and when I returned, facing Lisa with dishes in hand, she had stripped off all her clothes and was sitting naked at the table. She hadn't said a word, but I got the message that she was willing to stay and probably wanted more than just dinner.

"So," I asked as we progressed through the pasta from Il Violino, "How did you meet Sandy?"

"She and I had a math class in our sophomore year. We used to chat after class."

She paused for a moment and then continued, "God, I was so impressed with her. She was smart, charming, sophisticated, sexy as hell, and drop dead gorgeous. It was an early morning math class. I doubt if I would have made very many of them, if it weren't for my obsession with Sandy."

"But how did you come to have a love affair with her?"

"She and Rachel invited me to a party. They neglected to tell me in advance that it was an all-lesbian affair. It's not like I was a virgin or anything. There had been lots of sex both before and during college, but it all involved men. It never occurred to me that I could have an erotic interest in women. Wow, was that party an eye opener."

She smiled as she remembered the party. "I guess party isn't exactly the right word. A better description would be a lesbian orgy. I was a country girl from out West, raised on a ranch in Wyoming. You don't grow up on a cattle ranch without learning the basics of what goes where and why with basic heterosexual sex. And then there was high school. I assume I don't have to tell you what that was like."

I smiled and said, "No. I remember high school."

"But in Wyoming in those days, and I suppose still today, gay sex was simply not mentioned other than as an occasional bad joke. No one was out of the closet. I had an aunt, Aunt Louise, who lived down in Cheyenne. Looking back on it, I'm sure she was a lesbian, but my parents just never talked about her, and they certainly didn't invite her to visit."

"So did Sandy seduce you that night?"

"Oh god yes, and Rachel, and probably four or five other women whose names I don't remember now. But it was Sandy I developed a relationship with. We had a regular schedule, every Tuesday afternoon, when Rachel had a class. That's not to say I didn't have a relationship with Rachel, too, but it wasn't like my relationship with Sandy. With Rachel, you just get together, fuck, and get on with life."

"I've noticed," I said. "She's that way with everyone but Sandy."

"Sandy does that. She just reels people in, and they're devoted to her. I was, and it was all great, until you came along. You reeledherin, and she told all of her lovers that their relationship with her was over. That she was going to marry you. You're the only one, you know."

"One what?"

"You're the only one of her lovers that she is truly in love with."

"What about her job?" I asked.

"Yeah, you might be right about that. I don't understand that part of her. She really is obsessed with what she is doing. Anyhow," she continued, "after you showed up and she dumped me, I was destroyed. I dropped out of college and went into the modeling business. That's where I met Howard."

"So Howard convinced you that you were bi rather than a full-time lesbian?"

"Oh no, I convinced myself of that. After I left college I fucked everyone in sight, more or less a full time slut. Howard's the one who tamed me. He convinced me to restrain myself. I still have a woman or a man other than Howard occasionally, but not like I used to."

"And Sandy?"

"I met her on the street here in New York about ten years ago and we just clicked. Again. I knew she was married to you and that she wouldn't dream of leaving you, but we got together every second or third week for an afternoon at some convenient and discreet place."

"Then, of course, she disappeared into the Apocalypse on Wall Street," I said.

She gave me a confused look. "Oh, that's the term she and I use for the financial crash and all the work that has generated," I explained. "Sometimes we call it the Wall Street Cluster Fuck."

"Oh, . . . Yes, that's right," she said slowly.

Amazing, I thought. If I wanted to pursue this relationship, I would be competing with my own wife for this woman's affections. Of course right now I wasn't seeking her affections. Just her ass would do.

Lisa and I fucked twice more that night, including once from behind. I just loved hanging on to her broad ass while I rammed my cock in and out of her dripping cunt, and judging from all the groaning she was doing, she loved it too. We spent the night sleeping in a spoon position. In the morning, we made love once more, just as the sun was coming up. Then I fixed breakfast for us and sent her on her way in time to get over to her bar to meet the clean-up crew.

As she left, she asked, "What are you going to tell Sandy?"

"Damned if I know," I said. "I'll figure something out, but she has to understand that I know about the two of you, and she needs to know about the two of us."

"You mean the three of us?"

"Yeah, I guess. Maybe it's the four of us, if you count Rachel in. This is going to be complicated. Go clean up your bar so I have a place to get a drink with a bartender with sexy tits. I think I'm going to need it."

She looked back me with a coy smile, "Which the drinking, or the sexy tits?"

"Both!" I reached around her and swatted her ass and sent her on her way.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,406 Followers
12