Menage of Coincidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being rudely used for sexual gratification by a singularly attractive woman was, of course, my utter goal in life so it hardly hurt my feelings. Without being able to see particularly, and with the dim light available entirely obscured by Julie's lean and shapely ass, I felt, finally, for this once in my life, entirely consumed by pussy.

With my hands, I explored both women's bodies. They were embracing tightly and I almost wished I had breasts of my own so that I could feel them mashed against Lori's. Julie's breasts were much smaller and she was generally leaner overall, but still very much a woman and hot in her own, strong, way.

I'd have happily remained pinned by the closely entwined women, but Julie had another idea. She pulled her wet and delicious snatch off my face and rolled Lori off me and onto her back. With Julie laid flat, Laurie assumed an almost missionary position on top of her and the two resumed their deep and soulful kisses. Laying there with the wetness of two women rapidly cooling on my cock and my face, I stood up without conscious thought. Standing behind them, I placed a hand on each of Julie's muscular ass cheeks as she ground herself against Lori. I could feel the muscles under my hands strain and push as Julie ravaged the moaning school teacher beneath her.

Using my strong hands I massaged and kneaded Julie's frankly hot ass, exposing her pussy. Shortly after my fingers found them, I pressed the head of my cock against her wet lips. A small arch in her back was all the permission I needed and I eased my way inside her. Never in my life had I experienced two women in so short a time and I was almost overwhelmed with excitement over the different sensations each woman offered.

So, as Julie aggressively fucked Lori, I mercilessly took Julie. Oddly, at the time I felt as if I'd been owed. I'd known Julie for years and had played the impotent role of concerned friend through every bad relationship decision she'd made in that time. Man or woman, mine always seemed the phone to ring when things went south. And now, I was fucking her doggie precisely as she intervened in what would otherwise have been a hot, if cliché, party hookup in a closet.

As great as things seemed to be going in that moment, I was greedy for more. I'd seen it done in nearly every MFF porno title I'd ever seen and I realized opportunity is an unreliable bastard. Keeping Julie impaled on my dick, I swung her around in as smooth an arc as I could manage until the women were oriented in a 69. Julie went for Lori's sex immediately. Lori, perhaps feeling overwhelmed seemed to hesitate before tentatively lapping at Julie's snatch.

However inelegantly arrived at, I was precisely where I wanted to be. As Julie flayed at Lori's pussy with her entire mouth, I fucked Julie, hard, doggy-style. Clearly, Julie's expertise was winning the day and, judging from the volume of moans coming from Lori, it seemed obvious somebody was going to cum soon.

Just as I wondered if it wouldn't be me, Lori began to let go. Her orgasm began verbally. The demure academic I thought I knew gave way to a trash-talking harlot bent on climax. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Oh my god, I'm fucking cumming. I'm cumming!" That was about all I understood before her voice went up half an octave and it was pure, inarticulate, animal wailing.

I'm not at all verbal nor am I much experienced with people who are. Perhaps if I gave cunillingus like Julie did, I would have heard sounds like that before. But, whether I might've or not, Lori's loud orgasm sent me right off a cliff. I buried myself into Julie's, frankly muscular, twat, and had my own climax to worry about.

I'm a very visual man yet fucking two acquaintances in the dark broadened my perspective. Unable to see clearly, I was swept up in sensation. I felt my orgasm coming from a long way off. Like a swarm of warm, white lights coming at me in the darkness of the closet, I was overwhelmed by tactile pleasure. When I came, it seemed to begin in my head and radiate out through my body, finally ending in my cock. As soon as the sensation of orgasm lighted on my balls, they erupted in a vicious torrent of cum.

I held Julie tight to me by her athletic waist and just pumped her until I couldn't pump anymore. My orgasm seemed to me a very long one. Perhaps it wasn't, but when it finished, I had to sit down. As I sat and regained my equilibrium, I could feel the women stirring about even though no one was saying anything.

When the closet door jerked open, I was very surprised and disappointed to see Lori bolting. She'd already put her clothes back on (although I doubt she managed that bodice in so short a time) and, without a word, was gone.

"Must've been something you said," snorted Julie, characteristically sarcastic. "I guess so," I answered.

"Did you see that coming?" I asked my old friend.

"Nope. But once you guys disappeared, I knew it was on. I spent all night looking for you. Thanks for ditching me," said Julie. Half-laughing, I confessed to Julie how much I appreciated her unique way of demonstrating her irritation. I also admitted, once she'd shown up uninvited, I was sure I'd been trumped.

We talked a little longer before leaving the closet and then the party. If it changed anything between Julie and me, it was just to reawaken my old crush on her. But within a few months of carefully not ever talking about that night in the closet, we were nearly back to normal, which is to say, I pretty much still always wanted to have sex with her and she pretty much did not.

As for Lori, I heard from the grapevine that she'd married her fiancé a week after the party. Of course that was a little shocking as I'd no idea she was engaged. Odder still was that I knew – and didn't like -the groom. He was one of the second or third tier comedians I knew and who probably should have been at the party, though I hadn't seen him. Evidently, he'd managed to convert his development deal into a cable sketch comedy show and stood a decent chance of making it in the big leagues. I watched his show a couple times, and was somehow irritated that it was actually pretty good.

I never saw Lori again, and maybe that was for the best.

12