Menagetrio

Story Info
Blindfolded love holds many surprises.
1.7k words
3.91
33.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk in the house side by side. I grab your coat and gently slide it off your shoulders. You look so lovely in your nice tight blouse and black leather skirt. I hang your coat and take you into my arms and kiss you passionately. I grab your hand and lead you to the bedroom stopping you short of the bed and grabbing the bottom of your blouse and sliding it over your head. I stand back and admire you luscious braless tits. Then I kneel and take you nipple into my mouth as my hands slide down the zipper on your skirt and let it fall to the floor.

As I suckle you breasts my hand trails in between your thighs across your sensuous mound, if feels so nice in you purple silk thong panties. You shiver from my touch as I push you on the bed you fall back at the knees and I quickly place my lips against your mound and suck deeply. OHHHH BABY you smell and taste so good I moan as my tongue flicks across your undies. I slide them to the side and stick my tongue in your hot cunt as you moan out loudly. I suck your clit into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it.

Sucking your tasty honey deep in my throat and savoring your lovely taste. Wiggling my tongue up your cunt as my fingers tantalize your clit making even harder. I grab the waist band of your panties with my teeth and slide them down your leg. I run my tongue along the inside of your thighs and back in between your tasty lips. fucking you with my tongue in and out as you grab the back of my head and force me deeper inside of you. As you arch your hips and get very close to cumming I pull my head out of your crotch and lick my way up your stomach and grab a nipple in between my teeth as my hard cock slides into your hole. I push it all the way in and then reach in between the mattress and grab a blind fold.

I tell you that I have a surprise for you but you have to promise not to remove the blindfold till I tell you. As I pull my dick back out and jam it back in as you nod your head yes. I place the blindfold across your eyes and you lift your head so I can tie it. As you lay your head down I slam my cock in you making you moan as I snap my fingers. You enjoy my fucking but are dying to know what I am up to. As I continue to work my cock in and out of you, you feel a nice warm tongue against your left nipple and then on your right as well.

The sensations you are feeling are overwhelming. As both tongues suck on your nipples I grab your ass and plow deeper in your cunt. One mouth trails from your tits and suddenly your feel lips against yours. You automatically open your mouth and let the tongue inside. You notice its not me the kiss is a lot different. I pull my cock from your cunt for a minute a kiss your clit then you feel a cock slide back in your not sure whose it is. Then your pussy is empty for a few minutes but four hands are roaming all over your body. Tracing along your breast and stomach up and down your legs, sending shivers all over your body. your nipple are pinched as a cock slaps against your lips.

You open your mouth and let the dick slide in. You take it all the way down your throat and your hand massages the balls as you savor the taste of a new cock in your mouth. I grab your hips and slide you down farther on the bed almost taking the cock out of your mouth. I slide my dick back into your cunt and push down deep and hard. You slide your hand up and down the dick in your mouth in time with your mouth. Working that cock for all its worth as u enjoy having 2 cocks pleasing you. As both cocks slide in and out of you your nipples are being kissed and bite making you moan around the cock in your mouth.

Suddenly both cocks withdrawal from you and the mouths disappear from your tits. Your hands reach out wanting more! You feel someone lay down next to your hands slide down grabbing cock instantly jerking it up and down. A pair of hands grab your hips and pull you on top, you grab the cock and insert it into your hot wet cunt. You slide your body up and down as a mouth bites your nipple and pulls into a warm mouth. A tongue swirls around it making it hard and sensitive.

A hand grabs your ass and pulls it apart and a tongue swirls around your hot little hole. as you work your cunt on that hard cock the tongue keeps following your ass working its way inside. increasing the sensations flowing through your body. the tongue enters deep into your ass making you ride harder and faster. working you way up and down as the tongue works deeper and faster in your ass your body begin to shake as you have your first orgasm. A finger slides into your cunt along with that hard cock making you orgasm more intense as your body shudders even more. your cunt feels really full as the cock and finger slide in and out together.

As the finger slide out it slides up to your ass and slides easily in since it is all coated in your juice. as suddenly as the finger slides in it slides out and the head of a cock replaces it. You stop bouncing up and down and push back against the cock at the entrance to your ass. As the cock slowly slides deep in your ass you moan out loudly, never have you felt as good as you do now. Not knowing if you can handle it without passing out. Once both cocks are buried deep you fall forward and just lie there as they slide in and out and you enjoy the way it is making you feel. The feeling flowing through your body is so intense and a finger working your clit is more then you can handle.

Sending you into the second orgasm for the night. As you orgasm hits squeezing your ass and cunt against the cocks in them. It seem that at the same time your pussy and ass get more filled as the cocks swell. Your orgasm begins to subside and both cock begin cumming inside of you. Making you have another as they fill you with a load of nice hot cumm. Your screams get louder filling the room as your orgasm gets more intense from the jerking spurting cocks.

As everyone's orgasm gives out we all just kinda fall in a heap basking in the enjoyment of our pleasure. As our breathing slows down the dick slides out of your ass and you roll over. The bed moves and your feel the mattress rise as someone gets off. A tongue slide into your cunt and you grab the head and mash it deeper inside. As the tongue fuck you deeper and faster your blindfold is removed and you find we are alone and you grab my hair and pull me hard against your cunt as your hips rise up off the bed and push into my mouth, sucking your clit into my mouth and gently graze it across my teeth making you pull my head harder. lapping on your clit and sliding a finger inside of you. fucking you with my finger as I suck your clit. you pull very hard on the back of my neck and being screaming out my name as you cum all over my mouth. I suck up all your juices savoring your delicious taste, till your body stops shaking.

I lift up from your cunt and grab your legs letting you know I want you to roll over. You roll over and get on your knees and I get behind you and guide my cock into your soaking pussy. Sliding all the way in till I hit bottom then leaning over and kissing the back of your neck. Making my dick pulse inside of you as you squeeze your muscles against my cock. then slowly pulling back till just the head is in.

Then pushing in all the way waiting a moment then back out. doing this over and over again. Till we are both good and hot again. The fucking you hard and fast in and out in and out. The sound of me slamming into your ass echo through the room. I reach under you and massage your clit making you fuck back harder almost making me fall over. kissing along your spine as I massage your clit and fuck your cunt. Your cunt squeezes hard around my cock sending a shiver through my balls making the cum boil to the top. I moan out loudly. . . OOOohh baby my dick expands and begins cumming in you causing your orgasm to begin. We shake and shudder together through another orgasm for the night your pussy is so wet from all the juice it has had in it tonight. you fall onto the bed and I slide out and lye next to you.

Our heads turn and we kiss gently but passionately. I look into your eyes and see that you are totally satisfied and enjoyed yourself tonight. SO did you enjoy your fantasy tonight? You say most defiantly but who else was here. I just kiss you and don't reply. Your mind begins to wonder who it was but before the thought gets to deep you fall fast asleep. I grab the blanket at the bottom of the bed. I pull the blanket up across you and lay down next to you. Pulling your head onto my chest as I lay there and watch you sleep. You look so lovely I slowly fall asleep with a smile on my face. so happy to be with you!! ;-)