Mending Daddy Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad keeps it hot with daughter & hospital staff.
6.1k words
4.63
142.3k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers

Bucks recovery was slow, and very painful. If not for his 24-year-old daughter, and 22-year-old Lynette, he would have never made it. After each painful therapy sessions, one of the lovely ladies would be there to rub him down, and comfort him.

"Oh! I’ve never hurt so bad in my life!" Buck moaned, as the pain rushed through his broken body.

Anne caressed his sweating face, trying to comfort him. "Just relax, the pain killer will help soon." Her hand moved down to his thick, heaving chest. Her fingers toyed with the dense, black hair. She watched her fathers face, he was beginning to relax. Her fingers found their way to his nipples. She gently rolled them between her soft fingers.

"You are so sweet. My baby girl." He moaned, not with pain, but with pleasure.

"Is it good, Daddy?" Anne purred, as her hand moved down his recovering body. She found his hardening cock. The cock she needed to hold, and delight.

Buck pushed his thick meat into her ready hands. He needed relief, Lynette hadn’t been in to see him for a few days. He missed her great blow jobs, and being sunk deep into her burning, young pussy. "Oh Yes!" He moaned, as Anne started pumping his cock into a state of frenzy.

"Fuck my hands, Daddy! Cum all over me!" Anne said, pumping his hard cock with her sexy hands. "Cum on me Daddy! Cum like the night I caught you FUCKING Lynette."

"OH YES! THAT WAS GOOD!" He moaned. ‘Oh, yes, I remember!’ He thought to himself, ‘how could I have ever forgotten you, my sexy, beautiful daughter. Your hot body looks so good, you lost so much weight. I can’t wait to fuck you like you need.’

Anne pumped faster, harder, "Cum on me! Shoot your cum in my mouth! Like you did in Lynette’s belly."

That was all Buck could take, her words, and her stroking his thick cock. "OH YES! OH YES!" He grunted as his cock started shooting thick cum on Anne's face, and into her sexy mouth. He grabbed her face, ramming his exploding cock deep in her mouth. "Suck it dry! Suck it all out, you sexy little bitch! I can’t wait to FUCK you." He slid his hand under her skirt, and began to finger fuck her. "I’m going to fuck you so hard, your pussy will fall off."

"OH YES! DADDY! I’M CUMMING." Anne screamed when her pussy orgasmed on her fathers hand. Her hips thrusting into his long fingers, as he fucked her hard, and deep. "I love you, Daddy." Anne sighed, and laid across his body panting for air.

Buck remembered everything. The night he had Lynette, the sexy night clothes that Anne had worn. The next morning when he held his wonderful daughter in his arms, wanting to fuck her hard, and fast. But, he wasn’t going to tell her, or anyone else about his memory coming back.

6.

Buck laid in his bed, waiting to go to physical therapy. He had been horny all day, hoping either Anne, or Lynette would come, and help him relieve the massive load of cum that filled his balls. His long cock had been hard all day. He needed to cum, and cum hard into a hot mouth, or a tight pussy.

"Hello Buck. You ready to go?" Candy the sexy physical therapist ask. Candy was a very nice looking 35 year old woman. She stood about 5 foot 6 inches tall. Nice wavy, black hair cut to her shoulders. Sexy brown eyes that were so alive with life. Her 34 inch breasts always filled Buck’s eyes. Candy’s 36 hips, and ass was on the top ten list of every man in the hospital to fuck.

Buck smiled at her, and replied, "You must have been really busy today. This is the latest you’ve ever been." His eyes loved the short black skirt she was wearing. If she bent over a man could she everything she had to offer.

She looked real tired, and a little troubled, "I’ll fill you in when we get you up, and walking."

She helped Buck in his wheelchair, and they headed off to the therapy room. Once Buck was strapped into the walking machine, Candy started to cry.

"Oh, don’t cry." Buck said, pulling her sobbing body into his strong arms. She cried hard, Buck held her, and caressed her softly, trying to comfort her. "Come on. Get it all out. You poor baby, want’s wrong?"

Candy cried a few more minutes, then she told Buck her story. "Last night I went home. I heard some strange noises coming from my bedroom. When I walked in… I found my ‘No Good’ husband, fucking the shit out of the 16 year old girl that lives next door to us."

Candy wiped her eyes, then lit a cigarette, and went on with her sad story, "I stood there in shock. He was fucking her so hard, and deep, he was lifting her ass off the bed. He fucked her like a ‘two bit whore.’ He won’t do me at all, but he fucks her like there’s no tomorrow."

Buck hugged her, and ran his fingers through her hair, "If I had a sexy woman like you, my um… my cock would be in you day, and night. Wearing your sexy little pussy out." He pulled her face to his, gently placing a soft kiss on her full, pink lips.

Candy moaned, and pushed her hips into Buck’s growing cock, "Would you really do that to me?" Her tear filled eyes looked up to Buck, "I wouldn’t know what to do if a man really loved me hard, and deep like that. If my husband does ever love me, it’s over in 5 minutes."

Buck’s hands found her ass, caressing her, "Little girl, I would fuck your brains out for hours. I’d only stop to change positions, then I’d have my hard cock buried in you again."

"Do you talk dirty to the woman you make love to?" Candy had always loved when a man talked as filthy as he could, while loving her.

"Do you like that? Me telling you how hard I want to fuck your pussy? How I’m going slam my stiff cock in your burning cunt?" He asked, as his hands went under her short shirt, finding her soft panties. Her body trembled with anticipation in his arms.

She moaned, and pushed into his hard cock, "Yes! I love it!" His words ran through her body. Awakening feelings, and lust that had been lost for so long.

He caressed her panties, finding her damp, and ready pussy, "Lets go to the mat. And, I’ll tell you all the things I’m going to do to you. Then, I’m going to fuck your brains out. Will you like that?"

"OH, YES!" She moaned, helping Buck to the big, soft mat.

Once on the mat, Buck pulled her blouse off with one pull, exposing her yearning breasts. Her pink nipples were already hard, ready for action. It had been a long time since anyone’s hands had fondled them. She had played with them many, many times, but there’s substitute for a man’s hands. "Oh yes!" Candy moaned, as Buck’s fingers took control of her lonely nipples. twisting, pulling, and caressing them, until she cried out with joy.

"Is that good? You like your tits played with?" Buck ask, as he continued to tease her, pulling her hard nipples. "Will you want me to play with them while I fuck your hot, juicy pussy?"

"Yes!"

Buck started kissing her ear, and whispering, "You horny little girl. You need a hard cock in your wet pussy so bad." His tongue teased her ear lobe. "I’m going to let you ride my stiff cock. You can sit on it, and use it any way your hot cunt wants."

She arched her back, in pleasure as his words filled her mind. "OH, YES! I’ll like that." She loved riding a man’s cock, she could cum as many times as she wanted. And, she needed to cum a lot.

Buck teased her with his words, "You can sink my hard cock deep in your cunt, and cum all you want. You can even drive it up your tight ass if you want."

Candy had never been taken in her ass, but tonight, she was so hot she would try anything, "Yes, up my ass. In my pussy, in my mouth." She moaned softly. She was on fire.

"In your mouth? Do ya want to suck my cock? Do you like sucking a good, hard cock?" Buck’s words teased her brain, and her burning body.

Her hands freed his hard cock, and she sucked his stiffness down her throat. "Oh, yes! You’re a good little cock sucker." Buck said as he thrust his hips to her mouth, "suck it you hot, horny, cock sucker."

His words continued to full fill her every dream. She loved hearing his words, it sent waves of pleasure through her body as she sucked him deep. She hadn’t sucked a big cock like this in her life. She loved it, but she really wanted it buried deep in her body, in her pussy.

"Buck, I’m ready. I need you deep in my body!" She panted for air, as she stripped off her skirt. "Please!"

Buck just smiled at the desperate woman, and replied, "Jump on, you horny little bitch."

Candy shook with delight as she straddled Buck’s hips, "Talk dirty. It drives me so crazy!" Her hand lined up Buck’s thick cock to her pussy. She slowly took him inside her flaming body.

Buck pushed into her lonely pussy, "Oh my Lord. You horny, fucking, little cunt! Take my cock in your soaked, juicy, cunt hole!" He pushed up into her body more, "I could fuck this hot cunt hole of yours all day, and night."

"YES! YES!" Candy screamed, as his full cock went deeper into her burning body. She had never felt anything like this.

Buck pulled her thin, sexy hips down on his stiff cock, "Take it deep, you fucking, horny cunt. Fill that tight pussy hole full of cock. I’m going to tear your tight little cunt hole apart!"

Candy took more of his massive cock shank, and it stretched her body to it’s limits. But, she needed him buried deep in her body. "YES! Split my pussy. It feels so GOOD!" She moaned, taking even more of the thick, long cock in her tender body.

He grabbed her hips, and jerked her down as hard as he could, "Oh! You bitch. I’m in you all the fucking way! Look, my cock is all the way in your nasty, horny cunt."

Candy looked. She couldn’t believe she had the mammoth cock all the way in her body. She was stretched to the fullest, nothing so big had ever invaded her body, "Buck, it’s so good! I love it! I love it!"

He slapped her sexy ass, and ordered her, "Ride it bitch! Make us cum! I want to shoot my hot cum in your cunt. I want to feel your pussy cum on me."

Candy started pumping her tight pussy up, and down on the monster cock. It filled, and stretched every inch of her insides. She loved the feeling of being completely filled FULL of cock. None of her many dreams could ever compare to this.

"Oh you fuckin’ bitch! I love your hot, tight pussy! Ride it, you sexy cunt!" Buck said, as he gave her ass a good ‘love’ slap.

Candy moaned at his words. She loved being called nasty names when a good, hard cock was in her body, "YES! OH, BUCK!" Her hips rode him fast, and hard. She needed to cum, and cum hard. It had been so long since a man had made her cum. And, that wasn’t that good.

"Come on, ride it hard, you horny bitch." Buck demanded, as his hips thrust up into her dripping wet pussy. He knew she would be cumming soon. He wanted it to be good for her. "FUCK MY COCK, DAMN IT! FUCK IT, HARD!"

"YES! YES! I’M CUMMING! I’M CUMMING!" Candy screamed as her neglected pussy released all over Buck, and his rock hard cock pole, "BUCK! FUCK ME!"

He pushed into her body as deep, and hard as he could with her laying on top of him. He lifted her off the mat, he was thrusting into her so hard. It was fun now, but he knew later he was going to be very sore from moving his hip so much. "Cum baby. Cum on my cock. I need to feel you cum." Buck moaned, he could feel every muscle in her tight pussy squeezing his cock.

Candy laid on him, letting him please her lonely body. "Oh Buck. Yes, yes. Make me cum. Make me cum." Her thin hips moved into his cock as she continued to release on him. Never in her life had she ever orgasmed so hard, and so long.

After Candy had finished her orgasm, they laid together. "You owe me little girl" Buck said, as he caressed her tight ass.

"What do you mean? I’ll do anything you ever ask me." Candy said, kissing him on the lips.

Buck held her in his arms, and replied, "I never came. I’m going to be so hard tonight I won’t be able to sleep. I pity the first woman that comes near me."

Candy just giggled, and said, "As hard as this is," she caressed his long cock, "she’s going to get it merciless." Candy looked up at the clock, they had been loving each other over an hour, "we need to get you back to your room before the nurses think I kidnapped you." She looked at his throbbing cock, and ask, "Do you want me to fix this for you? I’d love to suck you off."

He gave her a soft kiss, and replied, "I’ll be OK. If I don’t get it fixed before our next session, you can."

7.

Diane Roberts stood against the door jam of Buck’s empty hospital room. Boredom had set in an hour ago, her arms were folded under her large 38dd. breasts. Her thin, sexy 34 inch ass rested against the cool wall. Her crisp, snow white uniform hugged her thin body, her nurses cap sat on her yellow hair. Diane’s big, wide, powder blue eyes searched the long hall looking for Buck to return.

Tonight, she had been assigned to take care of him, even though she was an RN, she was doing the duties of a nurse aide. She was only 22 years old, the average age for the other RN’s in the hospital was 34 years old. Diane had excelled in school, and all through college. She had finished in two years, when most the other nurses had taken as long as 4 years to finish nurses school. They of course were jealous of her, in turn, she got all the SHIT things to do on the floor.

Then lovely Diane saw Buck, and Candy the physical therapist coming up the hall. ‘Finally!’ she thought to herself. "I was just about to go look for you two." Diane said, and she saw Buck’s long cock straining to get free from his pants.

"We were kinda busy," Candy giggled as she hugged Buck, "it took a little longer than we thought." Candy’s face still had a warm glow. That ‘after sex’ glow.

Diane looked at Candy, she could see perspiration had been running down her face, and through her hair. It left no doubt in her mind what the two had been doing for the last two hours. "Lets get you to bed. I need to give you a bath, and check your back." Diane said.

Buck looked at Candy, they both laughed. Candy leaned to whisper in his ear, "looks like I won’t get to ‘fix’ you tomorrow."

He leaned to Candy, and replied, "she would be a prize." And he looked at the young 5 foot 10 inch tall nurse. He had seen her many times of the floor, but she had never been his nurse until tonight. She had always been very friendly to him, and he had always made sure he gave her beautiful body a good look. "You’re the BOSS!" Buck said.

"I’ll see you tomorrow." Candy said as she left his room.

"And, I’ll go get your medications." Diane smiled at him, and she gave his long cock a swift glance. When she left the room she found Candy leaning on the wall just outside of the room, "What’s wrong?" Diane ask.

"Girl! I just had the ‘HOLLY’ living shit fucked out of me!" Candy smiled as the visions returned to her brain, "he has the longest, thickest, and best cock, I’ve ever had in my life."

Diane’s face turned a mild shade of pink as she listened to Candy’s words, "I’ve heard he’s got a big one, but I’ve never seen him. This will be my first time being his nurse."

Candy had a sexy smile on her face as she said, "Well Miss Diane, I left him horny as HELL for you. And, he told me, he thinks you are a very beautiful lady. So, go for it. He’ll make you cum so many times you’ll think you’re going to faint."

"I… don’t know about that. Well, see you later." Diane said, and she hurried to get Buck’s medication. As she walked away, her tight nylons teased her young pussy, as she thought about the long, thick cock. The nylons rubbed, and caressed her soft mound of womanly flesh, bringing it to life like never before.

By the time Diane made her way back to Buck’s room, her juices ran down her nylon covered legs. She had never been so turned on in her young life. "Here’s your pills," she said, handing them to Buck. She made her way to his sink, filling up a wash basin full of water, "if you need any help, you just tell me." She sat the water on his night stand, "we need to take off your back brace. Is there any special way you like to do it?" She ask, because she knew this way a very painful thing to do.

"Not really. These nurses just about kill me taking the damn thing off of me." He replied looking into her soft, loving eyes.

Diane caressed his face, and said, "Well, I’ll get it off of you with no pain at all. I promise!" She said with a big smile on her sexy, pink lips.

Much to Buck’s amazement, she did, and had him completely undressed for his bed bath, "Wow! A guy sure could learn to love you in about ten seconds." Her soft, gentle hands were like no other he had ever known, "I think if an angel has ever touched me in my life, you are it."

Her pretty face lighted up as she listened to his kind words, "I better watch out for you. All your sweet words, good looking, and…" She glanced at his long member, "your, well, that." She pointed to his very stiff cock.

"Yes. You ladies sure do seem to like that a lot. I wonder why?" He said as he looked at the young nurses face. He saw her powder blue eyes wondering up, and down the long, thick shaft.

Diane fanned her face, his words were getting to her. She was already on fire inside, and he was making it even worse on her, "YEAH! I just wonder why," she knew why, the fucking thing would split a girls pussy in two. It could reach her womb, shooting cum so deep in her body it might not ever come out, "Candy should have… fixed this for you," she gazed at his growing cock, "I have never seen anything like this in my life!"

"Do you like it?" Buck ask as he caressed her tight little ass. He could feel her muscles relax in his hand, and the heat that came from her body.

Diane was on fire. Her body took control, it wanted the long cock, NOW! "yes!" She moaned pushing her ass on Buck’s gentle hand. Her long fingers reached to the cock, she grasp it like it was life it self. She held it as tight as she could, and began pumping it, up, down, all around. It felt so good on her young fingers.

"Want me to FUCK you hard, and deep with it?" Buck ask the beautiful nurse.

Diane’s face cringed in pain when she heard his words, "I love nice, sweet, and sexy talk. Not that kind of stuff, OK?" She hoped it was OK, she had never liked any man with a foul mouth.

Buck smiled at her and replied, "Anything for my beautiful, sexy, angel nurse." As the words came from his mouth, young Diane moaned with delight. "you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve even had the pleasure of making love to."

Diane pulled away from Buck, standing before him, she stripped her uniform off. She stood only in her tiny bra that strained to hold her full breasts, panties that were wet from her juices, and a pair soaked nylons, "Love me. Hold me." She had only been with two men in her life, neither of them came close to the size of the thing that was about to intrude her body. She knew it was going to send her to places that not many women would ever know, the feeling of having your insides full of a 10 inch cock.

Buck pulled her trembling body close to his, unclasping her tiny bra, freeing her phenomenal breasts. He pulled one of her tiny, but hard nipples to his mouth, and suckled it like a baby nursing it’s mother.

"Buck! YES! SUCK IT!" Diane moaned load, as her body arched with delight. It had been two years since a man had sucked her lonely breasts, and he didn’t please her.

His hands roamed her tall, thin body, finding her very wet love entrance, he let his fingers tease her. "Pull these off" He pulled down on her wet nylons, clearing the way for his fingers to probe her young burning body. His gentle fingers interred her body, taking in her heat, and wetness, "You’re on fire! My sweet, sexy nurse."

Diane moaned, "YES! I’m so hot. Do it NOW please!" Her hips moved with Buck’s fingers, bringing her very close to a well needed orgasm.

He took her hand, and said, "Climb on me. I need to be in your beautiful body," He helped her on his bed, and positioned her over his throbbing cock, "Go slow. I don’t want to hurt you." As hands guided her thin hips downward until his large, dripping cockhead rested at her wet love entrance. He gently pulled her down, her wetness allowed him to slid into her body with ease.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,038 Followers
12