Mending Wounds Ch. 13

Story Info
The date ends for Buffy & Angel.
999 words
4
14.9k
1
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

13

Angel drove back to Buffy's place. As they both reached the porch, neither of them did want to go. He placed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"You know it's going to hard not being able to see you for two weeks. What's a girl suppose to do?"

"You could always occupy your time with work and see your friends."

"Yeah, but the friend that I want to see won't be here. He always cheers me up," she said pouting. She looked so sweet and innocent just showing him much she's going to miss him.

"I'll be back before you know it. And besides you'll see me tomorrow morning and you're going to be staying at my place." He leaned down and kissed her.

"Yeah. I had a great time tonight Peaches." He groaned at the name. She giggled.

"I'm going to kill Spike."

"I was only teasing you. Besides I prefer to call you Angel."

"Thank God. So I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah." She leaned up on her tiptoes for one last kiss.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was never a morning person even when it came to going to school. She dreaded the idea of waking up early, but she had to this morning. Angel was leaving for two weeks to New York and this was their last day together. She looked over at the clock and it read seven a.m.

"I'm only doing this because I love you Angel. Besides that I wouldn't do it at all." She smiled at the thought. Buffy headed up and went straight to the shower. As she stepped in and let the water beat against her bare back. She quickly stepped out, got dressed and headed over to Angel's place.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was finishing packing up his clothes while in his boxers. He made sure that everything was packed and ready. Angel heard the doorbell rang. He walked over and to his surprise he noticed it was Buffy.

"Buffy, you're here early," he said smiling. She looked at his appearance. 'Oh, he looks so good in boxers. I definitely have to keep this image of him sketched into my mind.' Angel noticed she was staring at him longingly.

"Buffy."

"Oh, sorry about that. Honey, I was wondering that when you came back we could use these," she said smiling. Buffy showed him a box of condoms in her hands. Angel's eyes nearly popped out his head when he noticed what was in her hands. He groaned. He also felt a tightening in his boxers and knew very well that Buffy was the cause. She giggled which made matters even worse.

~*~*~*~*~*

At the airport Buffy hugged Angel tightly not wanting to let him go. Buffy felt as if something bad was about to occur. Angel laid his head on top of hers and stroking her back.

"I don't want you to go," she said sobbing onto his shirt. He lifted her head with his hand and looked into those teary green eyes of hers.

"I won't be gone for long. I was thinking that when I come back that I should test that theory and see how much stamina you have," he said smiling.

"Why doctor, do you talk to all your patients like this? 'Cause if you do, I'm going to have to tell them that you're taken already."

"Don't worry Miss Summers I only say such things to the person I love." She smiled at what he said. He then bent his head down and gave her one last searing kiss. As his lips met up with hers, his tongue licked her lips parting them open and lightly massaging his with hers. As the kiss ended he went on and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear.

"I'll see you soon."

~*~*~*~*~*

On the other side of the airport were Darla and Riley both getting ready for their own private vacation to New York. Darla had plans of her own for Angel. She knew about his convention because not only had she overheard, but also she and Angel used to go together. 'Awe it looks like poor little Buffy won't be coming. Too bad.' Riley was thrilled that he'd be away from California and Buffy for the next two weeks. The divorce proceedings were going to take into effect.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy didn't want to head back home and since she packed some clothes already, she decided to head back to Angel's. As she stepped into the apartment, she could smell Angel's cologne permeating throughout his apartment. She already missed him. Buffy quickly changed her clothes and slipped under the covers and watched some television.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel arrived in New York and took a cab to his hotel in Manhattan. As he made it inside he went straight for his bed. He was too tired from jet lag and didn't bother to change. He asked the hotel to give him a wake up call at nine pm. As he woke up he knew that it was six pm in California and hoped that Buffy would be at his place. Then a part of him hoped that maybe she went to see Willow. He hated seeing his girl down. When he dialed the familiar number that was his home number, he was about to leave a message when Buffy picked up.

"Hello," she mumbled.

"Buffy, did I wake you? I can call you later if you want." Buffy quickly became aware of the voice at the other end of the line. It was Angel. Her Angel. She automatically put a smile on her face.

"Not really. I'm glad you called. I wanted to hear your voice." It was his turn to smile now.

"You're lying. You were sleeping. So are you going out tonight?"

"I might head over and see my parents and have dinner with them. I miss you already and it's only been one day."

"I miss you to sweetie. I'll talk to you soon."

"You too."

angel13
angel13
24 Followers