Mending Wounds Ch. 14

Story Info
Buffy gets her revenge on Riley.
2.2k words
4.2
16.1k
1
0

Part 13 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

14

Buffy decided to head to her house. The same house that she hasn't set foot into since she saw Riley in bed with Darla. She had to figure out an idea on how to instigate her revenge on Riley Finn. As Buffy checking out her CD rack, she found the perfect song that would set the mood.

While he was scheming

I was beamin in the Beamer just beamin

Can't believe that I caught my man cheatin'

So I found another way to make him pay for it all

So I went

To Neiman-Marcus on a shopping spree

And on the way I grabbed Soley and Mia

And as the cash box rang I thought everything away

(Oops)

There goes the dreams we used to say

(oops)

There goes the time we spent away

(oops)

There goes the love I had but you cheated on me

And that's worth that now

(oops)

There goes the house we made a home

(oops)

There goes you'll never leave me alone

For all the lies you told

This is what you owe

The words were playing and she totally liked what they were saying. Buffy decided she really didn't need anything in the house except for what was hers. As for the rest of the things, they would either be sold or given to charity. Oh, she definitely would make Riley pay for the heartaches and pain that she went through. The only problem she might have is with Willow for not knowing about this unexpected turn of events that she planned to do. Buffy checked out the things in the house that was hers and labeled everything. Then all other accessories that belonged to Riley would be gone.

Hey Ladies

When your man wanna get buck wild

Just go back and Hit 'Em Up Style

Put your hands on his cash

And spend it to the last dime

For all the hard times

Oh

When you go then everything goes

From the crib to the ride and the clothes

So you better let him know that

If he messed up you gotta hit em up

While he was braggin

I was coming down the hill and just draggin

All his pictures and his clothes in the bag and

Sold everything else till there was just nothin left

And I paid

All the bills about a month too late

It's a shame we have to play these games

The love we had just fades away, away

(Oops)

There goes the dreams we used to say

(oops)

There goes the time we spent away

(oops)

There goes the love I had but you cheated on me

And that's worth that now

(oops)

There goes the house we made a home

(oops)

There goes you'll never leave me alone

For all the lies you told

This is what you owe

"So Riley decided to take a little vacation. Tisk, tisk, he should've known better than to leave an empty house, while your soon to be ex-wife is around. Men will never learn from their mistakes." She smiled to herself and couldn't wait to see Riley's face when he returned and find a FOR SALE sign on the house. Buffy decided that under the circumstances that she could get this house, she decided against it.

Hey Ladies

When your man wanna get buck wild

Just go back and Hit 'Em Up Style

Put your hands on his cash

And spend it to the last dime

For all the hard times

Oh

When you go then everything goes

From the crib to the ride and the clothes

So you better let him know that

If he messed up you gotta hit em up

All of the dreams you sold

Left me out in the cold

What happened to the days when we used to trust each

other

And all of the things I sold

Will take you until you get old

To get 'em back without me

Cuz it might be better then money or sex

Hey Ladies

When your man wanna get buck wild

Just go back and Hit 'Em Up Style

Put your hands on his cash

And spend it to the last dime

For all the hard times

Oh

When you go then everything goes

From the crib to the ride and the clothes

So you better let him know that

If he messed up you gotta hit em up

~*~*~*~*~*

As the days passed by Angel never got a chance to call Buffy. He knew that she'd be tired. He also knew that if he'd be tired. He also knew that if didn't call her before his lunch with Robert, that he might not have time tonight. He calculated the time and realized that it'd be eleven a.m. in California and she'd be up already.

"Hello," she said happily. Angel could tell that she was in a great mood.

"Hey Baby. You sound very happy. Could I be part of the reason why you sound so happy?"

"Yes and no." She longed hearing his voice calling her baby for the very first time. It sounded just right coming out of his mouth.

"Care to explain yourself." He was confused.

"Yes, you are the reason why I'm happy. The no part deals with Riley. I decided that he didn't need a house so when he returned from his vacation with Darla he’ll be surprised."

"Buffy, you're not planning to sell the house and everything that's in it?"

"Yep. I'm making Riley suffer. He deserves this and more to what's coming to him. Besides I always figured that when I’d get another house that it'd be with the person that I'm in love with." Angel thought about what she said. 'In love? Is Buffy in love with me? Well either way I'm going to tell her that I love her.'

"Okay then. I wish you were here. 'Cause I have the feeling I wouldn't be so bored and you'd distract me," he said flirtatiously.

"In what way do you mean?" Buffy decided to play along. She loved to see this side of him. She couldn't wait to see more of this side of him.

"Why Miss Summers, I have no idea what you are thinking?" Buffy could tell that he was good at making believe to not understanding her point.

"Oh, we'd talk, but not for long. I was thinking more along the lines of you and me in bed naked. Isn't that what you were thinking?" Before Angel had the chance to answer the embarrassing question, his doorbell rang.

"Hold on, Buffy." He spotted through the peephole and noticed it was Robert Price.

"You ready, Angel? I can come back in five minutes if you like."

"Buffy, honey I have to get going. I'll talk to you soon."

"Okay," she said sadly. Angel heard the sound in her voice.

"What is it Buffy? Did I do something wrong?"

"No. It's just that you never answered my question." He knew perfectly well what she meant. It's not that he hadn't thought about it, he did, but admitting to Buffy just seemed strange. 'Get a hold of yourself Angel. You're not in high school anymore. So you have nothing to be afraid of.'

"That's exactly what I was thinking. I have to get going. I'll talk to you later." As he hung up he was surprised at what he admitted to Buffy. 'Great now I'm going to spend the whole day picturing her and I naked in bed.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy smiled when she got off with Angel. Her smile was so huge that if anyone was around that it was contagious.

"So, he feels the same way as well. I guess I'm not the only one daydreaming. I can't to see him. It's just one more week and my Angel's returning to me.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel spent the whole time thinking about Buffy. He heard everything Robert was telling him, but had her on his mind the whole time. 'I have the feeling that tonight I'll be dreaming of a certain petite blonde.'

"So Angel, last I heard you were with Darla. How is she? How come she wasn't with you?"

"Darla and I broke up."

"I'm so sorry for you. You and her looked great together."

"Well I guess some things weren't meant to be."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel got back to his hotel and was tired from his long day. He took the yellow cab and visited the sights of New York City. Now the only thing that he wanted was to lie down on his bed, crawl under the sheets and sleep. Or preferably dream about Buffy. As he stripped off all his clothing leaving his clad naked body, he slipped under the covers and went to sleep.

As Angel was in a deep sleep someone entered his hotel room. The woman entered making her way to his bed. She slowly stripped off her clothes and looked at Angel. He was lying asleep with the sheets at his waist, just like she remembered seeing him that morning. 'Oh, this is going to be fun.' She languidly made her way onto the bed crawling ever so gently as her breasts grazed up his thighs underneath the sheets until her pert nipples grazed against his. As she was doing this, she laid open wet kisses up his chest, his neck to his jaw and finally his lips. His arms went automatically around her waist. He smiled and realized who it was. He opened his eyes looking into a pair of green eyes.

"Buffy, what are you doing here?"

"I missed you. I thought that maybe you'd want some company. If not I can leave," she said moving off him.

"Oh, no you don't, Miss Summers. You're staying right here and finished what you started."

"And what would that be?" she said smiling shyly.

"You know perfectly well," he said and then flipped her over so he'd be on top.

"Angel! That's not fair. I came to surprise you and you're taking all the fun out of it," she said pouting.

"Don't you worry your cute little head about that? You'll have plenty of time to make it up to me," he said smiling wickedly. He then lowered his head and gave Buffy the most sensuous kiss ever.

Angel thought his dream felt all too real because he felt a woman's body on top of his. He really thought that maybe Buffy did surprise him after all.

She could feel that he was turned on. She felt his erection against the heat in her body.

"Buffy," he moaned. The woman looked down at him and gently nipped his lower lip and said.

"I could just eat you up." Angel heard the voice and couldn't believe that he was dreaming of Darla. 'It can't be her. If I open my eyes, I won't see her in front of me.' He opened his eyes and noticed a pair of blue eyes instead of green one staring right at him. He jumped up.

"Darla! What are you doing here?"

"Why my sweet dear Angel, I missed you. I thought you might need some company," she said smiling.

"What I need for you is to leave my room. And could you stop calling me your sweet Angel?"

"Why Angel I could tell that I still have an effect on you still? You were hard when I was on top of you."

"That wasn't you," he said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, let me guess. It's your sweet little Buffy you were dreaming about? So how is she Angel? Is she what you expected when you fucked her for the first time?" Angel laughed.

"I can't believe you're jealous. It's none of your business. So why don't you just leave now?"

"So you haven't fucked the little blonde yet? My, my Angel, when we were dating it didn't take you that long until we had sex. So what's change?"

"Darla when we were dating, if I wanted to, I'd fucked you after our first date. I've changed and I have you to thank. If you hadn't dumped me, I would've never met Buffy, " he said smiling. Darla laughed sarcastically.

"I can't believe you're treating out relationship for a year as nothing. I didn't mean anything to you."

"Oh it did. I asked you to marry me and you rejected me. How did you expect me to react? Did you expect me to welcome you with open arms again? So now I moved on and so have you. You have Riley."

"Riley is not like you. I'm satisfied, but not in the same way as I was with you."

"Too bad. Now for the last time, leave Darla and head back to Riley." She quickly finished getting dressed and headed out his room.

"I can't believe she did that. Man, Darla's really desperate to be stooping this low. I'm just glad that Buffy wasn't here to see all this."

~*~*~*~*~*

Darla made her way back to her hotel room. She knew that she has to find a way to get Buffy out of Angel's life. 'I don't care what I do. Angel and I are meant to be. I'll make him see it.'

angel13
angel13
24 Followers