Mending Wounds Ch. 22

Story Info
Angel plans a surprise for Buffy.
1.3k words
4
15k
00

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

22

Since Angel was out of Buffy's life, she wanted to focus on the matter at hand, which was who sabotaged her accident on the highway. She figured it was Wolfram & Hart, but when Riley cheated on her and she fell into the arms of Angel her wounds lessened. Angel made her feel better and it wasn't just the sex. Though he made her feel things that no other man has before.

"Well that's done and over with. No more Angel. I won't be needing the doctor's services anymore." She then started crying again. Since their breakup she couldn't stop crying at night or anytime she thought of him.

"Just forget about him. 'Cause he sure doesn't want you anymore. Oh, who am I kidding I love him so much." Willow walked in and noticed her best friend's eyes were red from crying. She wondered what could be bringing her down.

"Buffy, are you okay? What happened?"

"Oh, Willow it's everything. Angel and I broke up."

"What? Why? How could this happen?" Buffy explained the whole situation to her best friend.

"I still don't believe Angel would do that to you. He's too much of a gentleman to do such a thing."

"I thought so too, Willow. Though the sad part in all this is that I'm in love with him."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel decided that he'd try to call Buffy once more. If he found her answering, he was going to leave his final message to her. He dialed up her number and laid back in his bed with is boxers on.

"Hi! I'm not home right now. Then again I might be and I'm screening my calls, but I doubt it. Leave a message after the beep and I'll get back to you soon."

'Great I had to hear the machine.' BEEP!

"Hey Buffy, I miss you sweetie. Every time I've tried calling you, you either weren't home or you just didn't want to speak to me. I don't blame you. I just wanted to tell you that nothing happened that night. I'll always love you and only you." He then hung up. Buffy heard the whole message and started crying all over again.

"I miss you too, my Angel."

~*~*~*~*~*

Today was the finalization of the divorce proceedings. Buffy and Riley will go their separate ways and make their own lives. Angel told Buffy that he was going to be there to support her no matter what. He arrived early at the courthouse and sat waiting for Buffy. Buffy arrived with Willow and noticed Angel sitting by himself. She wanted to tell him that she heard his final message. The judge finalized everything and Buffy was a finally a single woman again. Angel walked over and congratulated her.


"Congratulations Buffy. I guess you have everything you want now," he said with a small smile. She just stared at him.

"Willow, I'll see you later," he said leaning down and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, I will." He walked off and Buffy just stood there watching him. She turned and looked at her best friend. They both walked out he courtroom.

"What did Angel mean by that?"

"I didn't want to tell you while you and Angel weren't together."

"Okay, now I feel bad. Tell me already!"

"I'm pregnant, Buffy." Buffy hugged her friend.

"Congratulations Willow. I'm so happy for you."

"I know. You should see Oz. He actually said more than one word."

"That's something new."

"Buffy, don't you think you should go after Angel? I know you still love him."

"He probably already left."

"I doubt that. I have a feeling that he didn't. 'Cause he's right there." Buffy turned around and saw Angel leaning against the wall smiling at her.

"You knew he was going to be there, didn't you?"

"Maybe. Just go to him kiss and makeup. Besides he's my doctor. I don't need him depressed around me." Buffy laughed and hugged her friend.

"Thanks Willow. Call me later and tell me how things went?"

"I will. Now go."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy walked over to Angel. He looked up and faced her.

"Hey there. I was wondering if you could help me find a doctor," she said with a shy smile.

"What kind of doctor? I might be able to help you," he said smiling. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him down.

"Actually you're the perfect one for me," she said smiling back. She licked her lips letting her pink tongue jut out before him. He leaned down, captured her tongue with his lips and gave her a long deep sensuous kiss. His arms automatically went around her waist pulling her closer to him. Her hands moved up and grasped the short hairs behind his neck.

"You're still going to tell me what happened between you and Darla in New York."

"Huh? What? Do I have to?" he whined.

"Yes."

~*~*~*~*~*

Both Buffy and Angel headed over to her place. She figured that whatever Angel had to tell her about Darla didn't need an audience. As they entered the house they both sat down and looked at each other.

"So?"

"So. Are you going to tell me?" He sighed.

"Alright, but when I start don't interrupt me no matter what, okay?"

"Fine."

"Since I arrived in New York, I've thought about you a lot. I even dreamed about you. Though this last dream seemed a bit too real. You know surround sound, feeling you and the whole nine yards. You somehow found your way to my hotel. You crawled onto the bed naked and started kissing me on the chest moving your way up higher." Buffy blushed.

"I did."

"Let me finish. As I was saying, you kept on kissing me on your way up and I woke up and saw you. I was thrilled beyond relief. We made love, but then she nipped my lower lip and whispered in my ear.

"She kissed you! I'm gonna kill that bitch," Buffy said angered.

"Buffy, please let me finish," he said holding her hand.

"Okay. I'm sorry. Go on."

"When I found out it was her, I just pushed her away and told her to leave my room. That's what happened I swear to you."

"So you weren't the slightest bit aroused when she lay on top of you? You can tell me you know," she said shyly. He took his forefinger and lifted her chin looking into her green eyes.

"No. The only person that gets me turned on like that is you and only you. I still remember that dream as it was crystal clear." She moved closer to whisper her response against his lips.

"I guess one of these days we'll make that dream come true for you. Oh, and speaking of dreams, I had one too." He groaned. The last thing he needed to hear was Buffy telling him she had dreams as well. Her hand started to stroke his thigh between the denim materials of his jeans. The touch of her little fingers threading through the jeans had his blood rushing straight to his groin. He knew that if she kept on going he wouldn't be able to restrain himself.

"Don't."

"What you don't like it? It seemed like you were enjoying yourself. Unless I'm wrong and I hope I'm not," she said huskily. Her hand kept moving closer and closer to her destination. Angel placed his hand on top of hers.

"Please, stop Buffy. If you went further I wouldn't be able to stop myself. Besides I have to get going." He then stood up.

"But you just got here. Where you going?" she whined.

"I have to meet Willow to start scheduling her monthly appointments, remember?" She stood up and brushed her body against his and snaked her arms around his neck.

"I don't think Willow won't mind if you're late. So stay." He took her arms and placed it at her sides.

"As tempting as it sounds, I have to get going. Besides after this weekend you won't be thinking the same way." He kissed her once more and headed out the door.

"What's going to happen this weekend!" she shouted after he left. Angel was behind the door and laughed.

"If only you knew Buffy. If only you knew."

angel13
angel13
24 Followers