Mending Wounds Ch. 6

Story Info
Buffy goes home.
1.3k words
4.5
16k
00

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 03/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The next day Buffy woke with such great happiness. She was excited, but yet disappointed because she decided to stay at her parent's house for the remainder of her divorce. As she made her way to the living room she spotted a sleeping Angel. She leaned above him and kissed him.

As she was about to move away for the kiss, Angel's hand found the nape of her neck and held her down. As they pulled apart Buffy was the first to speak.

"Morning," she said smiling.

"Good Morning to you, too. So did you sleep well?" She nodded. She couldn't stop thinking about their kiss from last night. Her kisses with Riley were nothing compared to the ones with Angel. Kissing Angel was an art form. His delicate lips sought purchase on hers and made her feel like a real woman being loved by a man, a real man. But even though she loved the company of the young handsome doctor, she had to go home, her parent's home.

"I definitely slept well. I hate to ruin this happy moment, but I think I should head over my parent's house." His smile turned into a frown. 'She didn't want to be with me anymore.'

"Am I going to be distracting you so much if you stay here," he said raising his eyebrows. She laughed.

"You distract me. How could you ever do that?" she said placing her hands on her chest. He looked at her with those green eyes that were teasing him lie an innocent schoolgirl not wanting to be caught. He pulled her closer to his embrace not wanting this young blonde to leave.

"Don't go. Stay. Stay here with me. I promise I'll be a good boy," he said pouting. His brown eyes were pleading with her to stay and never to leave his place.

"It's not you that I don't trust, it's myself. You can be very distracting. The sight of you is very tempting. So my promise to you is when my divorce with Riley is over with, I'll call you and we'll go on our first date."

"Promise?"

"Promise." She then kissed him to reassure him.

~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the day passed smoothly for both Buffy and Angel. Angel drove her to her parent's house. He figured that it'd be quite a while before Buffy Summers would kiss him again. As they made it to her parent's porch Buffy knew it was time to say see you soon and not goodbye. Buffy had no intention of letting this man out of her life or sight for that matter.

"I'll see you soon," she said sadly.

"Yeah." He then walked off, but she called out his name.

"Angel!" He turned around facing her.

"Yeah?" He was hoping that she changed her mind and wanted to head back to his place.

"I forgot to give you something." She then proceeded on and pulled his head down for a lingering kiss. His hands automatically wrapped around her thin waist. Both of them enjoying the kiss and not wanting to let go had to after a while.

"I think I should go now," he said breathlessly. His mind told him that he had to leave or he'd probably never to stop kissing her or letting her go. His eyes gazed at her swollen red lips that he just kissed.

"Yeah, you should." Though Buffy couldn't move as well. She had no idea what it was about Angel McCallister that made her want him to stay. Was it his eyes? Those brown eyes that seem to light up when I'm around, but have something mysteriously hidden and yet seeking to find the right woman to open up all his secrets and desires. Or was it his lips? Those lips that kissed hers with such gentleness and delicacy as soft as rose petals brushing away her pain and suffering and filling it up with great happiness. Extreme happiness. Then again it could always be his great body. She noticed it up close and personal this morning. The sheets were at his waist and showed a perfect view of his well-defined sculpted chest. His arms were lean and muscular, but too bulky just right. She definitely would feel a sense of security in those arms. 'Oh his body is definitely a plus. I'm going to be having very naughty dreams for the next few weeks.'

He smiled at her one last time and walked away.

~*~*~*~*~*

Joyce Summers opened the door and startled Buffy.

"Mom you scared me."

"Sorry, sweetie. Come on in. What brings you here?" Buffy looked up at her mother and the formation of tears started to well up in her green eyes.

"Oh, mom. Riley… cheated… on… me. I… found… him… in… bed… with… another… woman," she said between sobs. Joyce couldn't believe that her son-in-law of two years would do such a thing. Buffy stopped crying and looked into her mother's eyes and continued on.

"Not only wasn't it a woman, it was the nurse at Sunnydale General. I mean that bitch has got some nerve to make the moves on my husband and then sleep with him, in my home no less." Joyce felt such sadness for her daughter. How could Riley Finn treat her daughter like that? The pain of her miscarriage is the worst feeling for a woman to go through, let alone Buffy. She hoped that Riley won't contact her or she'll show him a side of Joyce Summers that he's never seen before.

Both women sat on the couch as Buffy wiped away her tears. She figured as soon she filed for divorce, she could start her life with Angel. The mentioning of the doctor's name brought a smile to her face. She still remembered his kisses that were sensual and his touch was comforting like a warm blanket sheltering the love of a child. Joyce noticed her daughter was far off somewhere.

"Buffy, honey are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm okay. I was just thinking about things. I think I'm heading to bed now. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight sweetie."

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy woke up the next morning and heard her parent's doorbell ringing. She wondered who could be ringing the door at this time. When she opened the door she spotted a man in a suit.

"Are you Buffy Summers?"

"Yeah, I'm her." The man handed her a white paper and then left. Buffy closed the door and looked over at the sheet of paper before her. She read the words.

RILEY FINN V. BUFFY SUMMERS-FINN

She continued to read and noticed his reasons for divorce was doe to traumatic trauma and Buffy's infidelity. She became furious and shocked with the accusations that Riley brought upon her. Her father Hank Summers came down and wondered who was at the door.

"Buffy, who was at the door?"

"I can't believe him. How could he blame me for our marriage? What an asshole!"

"Buffy, are you talking about Riley?" Buffy looked up from the paper and noticed her father for the first time.

"Of course it's Riley. He's blaming me for our marriage. I'm not the one that screwed around with a woman in our bedroom," she said furiously.

"Okay." Hank Summers sure didn't want to here all the things that his daughter had went through. Though then again he was never too fond of Riley Finn.

"I'm sorry Dad. It's just, I'm the one that should be handing him the divorce papers and not the other way around."

"Don't worry honey well get Willow to help you out and settle this mess."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was waking up from a very nice dream that involved him and Buffy. It consisted of him and her kissing passionately and finally he popped the question to her. He was in such contentment. Sheer contentment. He figured that since Buffy will eventually file for divorce from Riley, then maybe things between them would be clearer. He had this pain inside him because Buffy wasn't around. It was obvious he was falling for Buffy and couldn't help, but feel guilty. He didn't want that her husband would think that he was the cause if their separation.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers