Men's Sexual Confessions: Dave

Story Info
Men talk candidly about their sex lives.
1.6k words
4.02
29.6k
9
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Buddy's Sexual Peccadillo

A group of men sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt.

During half time, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, the guys would rather talk about sex. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game.

Anthony was first to volunteer. He told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoyed being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. We were stunned. Attending church every Sunday, Ramona looks so straight laced, we'd never expect her to be so kinky. One never knows what goes on behind closed door.

Bob was next to volunteer to confess his sexual peccadilloes. He told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Role playing that fantasy excited them both enough to believe that they were actually the celebrity stars and enough for them to have hot sex.

"Who's next," I asked? Who wants to tell the group what they do behind closed door?"

Then, it was Charlie's turn and he told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen. They found it exciting for Helen to dress up and sit at a bar, while Charlie pretended that he didn't know her and picked her up and brought her home, where they had wild sex.

With the television muted and the football game still in halftime behind them, you could hear a pin drop. The room was so quiet after Charlie confessed his and his wife, Helen's sexual preferences.

"Who wants to go next," I asked. "Who wants to confess to the group what their sexual peccadillo is?"

"Well, since we seem to be going in alphabetically order, I guess I'll go. Only, if I tell you guys what my wife and I do, it has to stay in this room. I'd be embarrassed as all Hell if my relatives, especially my brother found out what I do with June. And you can't laugh or judge me because if you do, then no one else will volunteer what they do for fear of the same mocking fate."

"Dave, your secret is safe with us," I said letting him know that he was among friends.

"Okay," he said looking around the room nervously. "I dress up in my wife's clothes. I enjoy wearing women's clothes."

We could have been sitting in church at a funeral, it was so quiet. One never knows what goes on behind closed doors because by the looks on everyone's face, no one expected Dave to be a cross dresser.

"Woe, Dave, what the fuck? Are you kidding me? I never pegged you as a queer," said Randy.

"Randy, no judging," I said scolding him, as I would one of my children.

"I'm not gay," said Dave. "I just like wearing my wife's clothes. I dunno, it makes me feel pretty when I get all dressed up. It makes me get in touch with my feminine side. When, I'm all dressed like that, June and I have the best sex before, during, and after."

The room went quiet, until Gary spoke.

"So, you're not gay? You don't have a desire to be with a man? And you have sex, while dressed as a woman?"

"No, I am not gay and don't have any desire to be intimate with a man" said Dave appearing reticent to continue. "Yeah, that's the point of the whole peccadillo thing, isn't it? I get dressed because it excites me and once excited, I want to have sex with my wife."

"What is it about dressing up as a woman that gets you excited," asked Michael? "I dressed as a woman once for a Halloween party that I attended with my wife and I couldn't wait to get out of those clothes. Everything was so uncomfortable. Now I know why women are always pulling at themselves."

"Had you worn the correct sizes, wearing women's clothes, except for the high heels, I'll never get used to those, are more comfortable than wearing men's clothes."

"I guess it's sort of the same principle, as when I wear my kilt. I forget that I have the thing on because it's so comfortable. Only, because it's wool, it itches," said Henry.

"So, Henry, is it true that a Scotsman his naked under his kilt," asked Jim with a chuckle?

"Well, that's a secret we Scotsman never divulge," said Henry laughing.

"Hey, c'mon, guys, let Dave talk or we'll never get everyone's story before the game ends. What is the score of the game," I asked with a laugh?

"Who cares," said Steve. "This talking about sex and what we like is more interesting than a football game. Turn off the TV. We're not even watching it."

"I guess just the feel of her underwear, mostly, against my skin, so soft, silky, and luxurious, is one of the reasons that I like dressing up in my wife's clothes. Maybe knowing that it's her underwear makes me feel more connected to her. It's funny that we both take the same sizes," he said with a chuckle. "When growing up, I used to sneak in my Mom's room when I was living with her and try on her clothes," said Dave.

"And your wife knows that you wear her clothes," asked Vinnie?

"Yeah, she knows. That's that thing. We have sex, once I'm fully dressed, as a woman. She even helps me to dress. She doesn't see anything wrong with it."

"When your dressed up as a broad, sorry, a woman, do you talk to your wife in a feminine voice," asked Vinnie?

"I do sometimes, but I can't continue talking like that because it hurts my throat," said Dave.

"Do you go out, while dressed as a woman," asked Vinnie again?

"You seem awfully interested in dressing up as a woman, Vinnie," said Jim laughing. "You're not going to show up at work wearing a dress, are you?"

"C'mon, guys, you're acting like kids. Let Dave talk," I said. "Go ahead, Dave."

"No, I never leave the house when wearing my wife's clothes. It's just something very personal for me that I do and that gets me very excited. I'm lucky that my wife understands that about me and accepts that about me without thinking that there's something wrong with me," said Dave.

"Well, there is something wrong with you, Dave," said Mike making the group laugh. "Sorry, Dave, I'm just teasing you."

"When you say that you wear her clothes," asked Larry, do you wear her bra, too?"

"Yeah, well, that's all part of it. I wear her bra, pantyhose, makeup, and even a wig. I mean, seriously, I know that I make for an ugly woman, just as I know that I could never fool anyone into believing that I'm a woman and could never pass as a woman. Trust me, I'd never leave the house wearing women's clothes, but I have seen men do that. Moreover, I have seen men that I know who are cross dressers, even when they aren't dressed in women's clothes. I guess, it takes one to know one. Yet, it's just something that I do with my wife, like you said, Paul, behind closed doors. We don't see anything wrong with it and she knows that however excited it makes me will benefit her."

"I don't get it, Dave," said Wayne. "How does it benefit her by you dressing up like a broad."

"Because I'm so excited, I give her the best sex. I give her whatever she wants. After I'm all dressed, when I go down on her, I don't stop until she cums two and three times and asks me to stop. Don't say anything to my wife, but I my wife gets off on me eating her pussy, while I'm all dressed up as a woman, especially when I'm wearing her red lipstick. She loves kissing me when I have red lipstick on my lips. She never said, but maybe it turns her on to think that she's kissing a woman, instead of me. I don't know, maybe my wife has some lesbian tendencies, but it's a way for both of us to explore our wild side and act out what we need sexually," said Dave looking around the room.

"To each his own," said Henry.

"What works for my wife, June and I, may not work for you," said Dave. "The fun part is finding what excites you both."

With the television off, you could hear a pin drop. The room was so quiet after Dave confessed his and sexual preferences.

"Who wants to go next," I asked. "Who wants to confess to the group what their sexual peccadillo is?"