Men's Sexual Confessions: Frank

Story Info
Men talk candidly about their sex lives.
1.9k words
30.6k
4
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Buddy's Sexual Peccadillo

A group of men sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, the guys would rather talk about sex. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives behind closed doors.

Anthony was first to volunteer. He told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoyed being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. We were stunned. Attending church every Sunday, Ramona looks so straight laced, we'd never expect her to be so kinky. One never knows what goes on behind closed door.

Bob was next to volunteer to confess his sexual peccadilloes. He told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Role playing that fantasy excited them both enough to believe that they were actually the celebrity stars and enough for them to have hot sex.

Then, it was Charlie's turn and he told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen. They found it exciting for Helen to dress up and sit at a bar, while Charlie pretended that he didn't know her and picked her up and brought her home, where they had wild sex.

Dave noticed that we had been going in alphabetical order, so he went next and we thought that was a good idea to continue in that way. Dave told us how he enjoyed dressing as a woman, cross dressing, and how his wife was excited just as much that he was dressed as a woman as he was excited dressing as a woman.

Eddie discussed his private sexual preferences with the group by telling us that he and his wife Elaine, Mistress El, as did Anthony and Ramona, enjoyed bondage and discipline. Only, where Ramona played the submissive role and more enjoyed the bondage rather than the discipline, other than being spanked, with her husband Anthony playing the more dominating role, Eddie and Elaine were more into the discipline aspect of bondage and discipline preferring pain with their pleasure. Moreover, Eddie was the submissive and Elaine was the dominatrix.

Frank, a day laborer standing a mere 5'6" tall and his wife an attractive woman looking so much like a shorter version of June Cleaver, Beaver's mother, was next to go and blew everyone away with what he told the group.

"My wife Rose and I are swingers. We've been swinging for a few years, now. I realize that there may be lots of misconceptions about swinging and I hope that I can use this informal meeting as an opportunity to answer any questions you may have about the lifestyle and, perhaps, welcome you to try it with Rose and I or with another couple."

The room was silent. Shock and surprise would explain the look on everyone's face. Frank looked nothing like a swinger, not even a lady's man, yet, here he was telling everyone that he was the big dog here, the real deal, the swinger, the man with the swagger and the cock to back it all up.

"How did you start swinging, Frank," asked Randy?

"Oh, I brought home one of those swinging magazines with all the ads. I found it in work. The odd thing was that Rose was more keen on the idea than I was. She read all the ads and found a couple that she'd like us to meet. Well, it turns out that the husband of the couple we met is in this very room."

The men looked from one to another, while wondering who was the other secret swinger, no doubt.

"How many women have you been with, Frank," asked Jim?

"Oh, I don't know. I don't keep count. Rose and I have been doing it for a dozen years. I guess, when you factor some of the house parties we've attended, I'd say a few hundred."

"Wow," said Wayne. "I didn't know you had it in you, Frank and Rose is an attractive woman, but I never would have guess she was a swinger."

"What do you mean, by house parties," asked Vinnie?

"Swingers open their homes to a dozen or so people that they know, have already experienced and we have a party. There are rooms available where we can have sex with one another or a group of us can have a mini orgy. It's fun. It's a great way to meet people who share your interest," said Frank. "It's the perfect opportunity to have a threesome with two women or two guys with one woman, which is what I prefer. I'm too old to be having two women," he said with a laugh. At least when there's another fella with me, I can take a breather, while he's fucking her and she's blowing me."

"I'd love to try it," said Mike, but I know my wife would never trying swinging in a million years.

"So tell us about a typical date," said Wayne. "Do you call it date?"

"We call it a get together. The first time meeting, we meet the couple for coffee and conversation to see if the four of us are compatible," said Frank. "We turn down more people than we agree to meet for sex. It's difficult for four people to hit it off. Sometimes, Rose will like the man and I won't like the woman and vice versa. If we are compatible, we'll make arrangements to meet again, usually the next weekend and we'll have sex. We won't have sex with anyone that we both don't agree."

"What do you say to the couple, if you're not interested? Thank you very much, but we're not interested in having sex with you," said Jim with a nervous laugh.

"There's nothing wrong with being open and honest. We're all adults and we all know what we want. Some couples want a foursome, others prefer one on one, and there's other couples who just want you to watch them having sex, while they watch you having sex. We stay away from the lookers. We're beyond watching, that's strictly amateur hour. Also, we stay away from the women who are into other women. Rose isn't bi-sexual, not even socially. She'd never go down on a woman. Besides, it doesn't do anything for me to see two women together. We prefer both couples in the same room."

"Is it all about sex or do you do other things," asked Vinnie?

"No, it's not all about sex," said Frank. "We've made friendships with many of the couples that we have sex with. We play cards, go bowling, and have even taken vacations together. The thing about being a swinger is that it raises your level of sexuality. We're so beyond the immaturity that most couples have when it comes to things that are sexual."

"Tell us about a typical get together," said Nick. "I'll tell you, I don't think I could handle watching my wife having sex with another man. I'd be jealous."

"Well, we'll go to their house or they'll come to our house. We'll have a drink and some conversation before we head upstairs to the bedroom," said Frank. "Some couples prefer separate bedrooms, so I'll take the wife in one bedroom and the husband will take rose in another. We'll get on the bed and make out, while removing one another's clothes. Then, as we become more aroused, I'll slip on a condom or she'll put the condom on me. We always have safe sex. And even though we've been with a lot of people, we tend to stay within our own little group of swingers. From there we have normal sex, as you would with your wife, only we're having sex with someone else's spouse. You can't be jealous and/or possessive and be in the swinging lifestyle," said Frank with a look of warning.

"How does it work when you're in the same room," asked Dave? "Do you have an orgy? And do the men have sex with one another, too?"

"Men having sex with one another is frowned upon. I've never seen men getting on together. I've seen plenty of women having sex with one another but, as I said before, it doesn't excite me watching two women," said Frank.

"It would excite me to see two women going at it," said Vinnie with a laugh.

"Hey, it depends on what you like," said Frank. "That's what the lifestyle is about, different strokes for different folks. When we're with a couple in the same room, we'll each get our own wives going first by making out and touching and feeling one another, before we switch off and change partners. If they only have the one bed, we may take turns with my wife and the husband watching me with his wife and then the husband will have sex with my wife, while his wife and I watch. If the bed is big enough, a king-sized, we'll all squeeze on the bed. It depends."

"It depends on what," asked Dave?

"It depends on the couple," said Frank. "Sex is serious with some couples and fun and funny with others. We prefer having fun with those couples who aren't so serious. Sex when you think about it is funny and you should be able to laugh at yourself."

"Did you ever meet anyone that you really like, I mean, would leave your wife for. Someone who you could fall in love with," asked Jim.

"Yeah, there's been some women that I've been attracted to more than others, but just because I have sex with others, doesn't mean that I love my wife any less. I remember one couple, the wife wasn't happy with her husband. He didn't satisfy her sexually. She never had an orgasm during intercourse and there I was fucking her, while she was having an orgasm. Well, she was screaming, while he was in the next room having sex with my wife and not even getting a rise out of her. Her husband pulled his cock out of my wife's pussy and came rushing in the room. He thought I was hurting his wife. No, she said, don't stop, I'm just about to cum for the first time in fifteen years. He was so mad that I was able to make his wife cum, that he threw us out of the house. The wife and I had a good laugh over it, but the husband didn't see the humor in any of it. We didn't see that couple again," said Frank with a chuckle.

The group went silent with Frank's candor, while waiting for someone else to take the floor.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Wonderful Description of their Lifestyle

Frank did a great job of explaining clearly the Swinging Lifestyle. Open and Honest Communication between couples also is required for it to work.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making the MILF List Ch. 01 Five guys decide to fuck their mothers.in Incest/Taboo
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
Boating Weekend Two couples get acquainted in a private cove.in Loving Wives
Valentine's Day Massage Husband sets up special gift massage for his wife.in Loving Wives
Santorini Paradiso Ch. 01 Elena is seduced by two sexy, mysterious men in Greece.in Group Sex
More Stories