Men's Sexual Confessions: Gary

Story Info
Men talk candidly about their sex lives.
1.7k words
3.81
20.6k
3
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Buddy's Sexual Peccadillo

A group of men sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, the guys would rather talk about sex. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives behind closed doors.

Anthony was first to volunteer. He told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoyed being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. We were stunned. Attending church every Sunday, Ramona looks so straight laced, we'd never expect her to be so kinky. One never knows what goes on behind closed door.

Bob was next to volunteer to confess his sexual peccadilloes. He told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Role playing that fantasy excited them both enough to believe that they were actually the celebrity stars and enough for them to have hot sex.

Then, it was Charlie's turn and he told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen. They found it exciting for Helen to dress up and sit at a bar, while Charlie pretended that he didn't know her and picked her up and brought her home, where they had wild sex.

Dave noticed that we had been going in alphabetical order, so he went next and we thought that was a good idea to continue alphabetically in that way. Dave told us how he enjoyed dressing as a woman, cross dressing, and how his wife was excited just as much that he was dressed as a woman as he was excited dressing as a woman. I guess she has lesbian tendencies.

Eddie discussed his private sexual preferences with the group by telling us that he and his wife Elaine, Mistress El, as did Anthony and Ramona, enjoyed bondage and discipline. Only, where Ramona played the submissive role and more enjoyed the bondage rather than the discipline, other than being spanked, with her husband, Anthony, playing the more dominating role, Eddie and Elaine were more into the discipline aspect of bondage and discipline preferring pain with their pleasure. Moreover, Eddie was the submissive and Elaine was the dominatrix.

Frank blew the lid off our sexual confessions with his confession that he and his wife Rose were in the swinging lifestyle and had been swingers for the past dozen years. No one would have suspected that Frank and Rose were swingers. They destroy all the misconceptions of what everyone's idea of a swinger is, tall, blonde, tanned, and with bodies to die for.

Next up was Gary.

"Well, the cat is out of the bag," said Gary with a laugh. "To stop the speculation, my wife and I are also in the swinging lifestyle. Cindy and I are swingers, and we have partied with Frank and Rose more than a few times and have even attended a few house parties with them. We even went on a camping trip together. Boy that was fun, huh Frank?"

"It sure was Gary," said Frank with a laugh. "I don't think we left the tent the whole weekend," he said with another laugh.

"I wouldn't mind seeing the photos to that camping trip," said Wayne with a laugh and making everyone else laugh. "It gives new meaning to being one with nature."

"I was going to ask Frank a question, but since we are still on the topic of swinging and swingers, I can ask you the question, Gary," said Dave. "What was the best swinging experience you ever had and what was the worst?"

"I know you have the best one off the top of your head, Gary, but I can answer for Gary what the worst one for me was," said Frank with a laugh.

"Oh, you must have read my mind," said Gary.

"I was with this woman who's fantasy was to have anal sex, while her husband watched. He got off watching his wife with another man, which was why he was in the lifestyle. For her, anal sex was the one thing she joined the lifestyle to do, as her husband refused to have anal sex with her. Normally, it's the other way around with the wife refusing the husband's desire for anal sex."

"Why do I have a funny feeling that this is going to be a real shitty story," said Wayne laughing and making everyone laugh.

"Well, you're right, Wayne," said Frank with a chuckle. "Much like when you have a colonoscopy done, you're supposed to fast and not eat. Well, the same holds true with anal sex. These people just had a big dinner at one of those swanky restaurants, before attending our little house party and, unbeknownst to me, her colon was full of shit. Once I rammed my cock up there, it was an explosion. There was shit everywhere. I had unplugged the dike."

"Oh, my God," said Mike. "You were right, Wayne, this is a shitty story.

"It turns out this woman had been constipated for a few days and I helped to unplug her. I was covered with shit up to my neck. This women literally exploded, as if her ass was a cannon. There was shit all over the sheets, the bed, the carpet. She was so embarrassed, she quickly cleaned herself up and ran out of there with her husband. We never saw either of them again," he said laughing. "The stench was unbearable. Even after we cleaned the room and sprayed air freshener, we had to close the room."

"Gross," said Vinnie. "That would end swinging for me before I even started."

"So, I'm afraid to ask now, but what about the best swinging experience you ever had, Gary," asked Dave again.

"That's easy," said Gary with a big smile, while looking over at Frank and literally bursting out laughing. "The Barbie twins," he said puffing out his chest with enthusiasm, as if he was reliving the experience all over again.

"The Barbie twins," said Frank shaking his head and laughing.

"Oh, my God. They were a human fuck machine. I had sex with both of them for two solid hours and I couldn't satisfy them. I'd be fucking one and eating the other, before they switched off and I'd fuck the other while eating her friend. Then, when I was too pooped to continue, they'd go at themselves, putting on quite a show. One would eat the other's pussy, while the other sucked my cock."

"Wow, my fantasy, a threesome," said Steve.

"If there is such a thing as a nymphomaniac, then these too broads were it. When I last saw them, they were on their backs pulling a train down in one of the far bedrooms at the house party we were all at. There had to be a dozen guys in that room and Andrea and Stephanie, the Barbie twins, were taking all comers in every hole. They were insatiable. If you received a blowjob from one of these broads, you'd consider yourself blown. With those Botox injected lips, they sucked better than a Dyson vacuum."

"Why do you refer to them as the Barbie twins," ask Jim? "Are they twins?"

"Because," said Gary, "they had plastic surgery to make themselves look more like Barbie dolls. They weren't even twins. They weren't even sisters. They were just best girlfriends. They had implants, tummy tucks, and ass implants. The ass implants felt weird, didn't they Frank?"

"Yeah, they looked good, but I didn't like them," said Frank shaking his head. "I'm not a fan of plastic boobs either. I'll take my Rosie's natural boobs over their big, fake boobs, any day."

"I'll tell you something about the swinging lifestyle and swingers, I've never met a nicer group of people," said Gary. "I've made a wealth of friends, from doctors to lawyers to plumbers to teachers, nurses, electricians, accountants, and your average working Joe. We always had a great time whenever we attended a house party of a dance."

"They have dances, too," asked Jim?"

"Do they ever," said Gary. "The Halloween dance is the best. Most people wear costumes and, as you can imagine with a bunch of swingers, the costumes are outrageous. They even award prizes for the best costumes. And to make sure that people don't get too plastered, actually most swingers, especially the men, don't drink all the much for fear that they won't raise the pole, when needed, they have a buffet with plenty of hot and cold food."

"The Valentine dance is a good one, too," said Frank. "Most in attendance either wear white, black, or red. It's very sexy and erotic. There's even been a couple of women dressed in wedding gowns."

"How many dances do they have," asked Vinnie?

"Oh, they have half a dozen a year, one every other month."

"Where do they have the dances? Can anyone go," asked Wayne?

"Yeah, single guys are charged $100 at the door, as a donation to get in, couples are $60, and single women are not charged. I've never had a bad time at a swingers' dance."

I looked around the room for the next victim.

"Henry, you're it."