Men's Sexual Confessions: The Group

Story Info
Men and women talk candidly about their sex lives.
2.2k words
3.96
36.6k
6
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Buddies Sexual Peccadilloes

A group of men and women sit around talking candidly about their sex lives.

I'm Paul, the host of this party. Thanks for stopping by to read my story.

We were all sitting around the big screen plasma TV watching the Super Bowl one year. I had invited all of my best buddies to watch the game with me. There were 21 of us guys, including me. Our wives and girlfriends were upstairs drinking wine, laughing, talking about kids and complaining about us, no doubt. We could hear the women getting louder, as they drank more.

During half time, instead of watching the recap of the game and the half time show, as a lark, I thought it would be a fun thing for each of us to confess what his personal, sexual peccadillo was. With all those women upstairs, we were horny and wondering, no doubt, what some of the guys did with their wives or girlfriends behind closed door. I know what I'd like to do right now, have an orgy with all my friends wives and girlfriends. Especially after we've all already had a few beers, instead of watching commercials, which we've all already seen a million times, I figured the guys would rather talk about sex. I know that I would. Whenever there was a new commercial we haven't seen before, we stopped to watch that.

Only, I was shocked by what happened next. Instead of going around the room with each guy sharing a few intimate details about his sex life and about his wife or girlfriend, it turned into a men's meeting, an open forum, on sexual peccadilloes, so much so that we missed watching the second half of the game. Now, we were so into hearing everyone's sex story that we actually turned off the Super Bowl to talk about what we did with our wives or girlfriends behind closed doors.

"Hey, it's so quiet down here," said Ramona, a dark haired, brown eyed woman. She was first down the stairs with Wendy, a pretty blonde and Linda a blue eyed hottie behind her. "Who won the game" asked Ramona, Anthony's wife?

"We don't know," said Wayne, who is married to Gloria.

"Don't know," said Linda, married to Steve. "Is the TV broken?"

"Why aren't you guys watching the game, Paul," asked Ramona of me?

"Well, I said looking out at all the guys. We were, uhm, just talking," I said.

"Talking, instead of watching the game, the Super Bowl," said Wendy, Peter's girlfriend, incredulously. "What could you possibly be talking about that's more interesting then football," she said with a smug little laugh. "After watching high school, college, and pro football all season long, all of you not watching the Super Bowl, the Holy Grail of football is sacrilegious and doesn't make any sense," she said making her two friends laugh.

Then, all the women, the wives and the girlfriends of all my friends filed downstairs. I was glad I had a huge finished basement. I couldn't believe I had 21 couples down here with room for more. The women found their husbands and boyfriends and sat together with them in a half circle group with my wife Paula and me sitting in the middle. In the way everyone was sitting, I felt as if I was a college professor giving an informal class in the quad.

Anthony was with Ramona, Bob with Sue, Charlie with Helen, Dave with June, Eddie with Elaine, Frank with Rose, Gary with Cindy, Henry with Barbara, Jim with Samantha, John with Amanda, Larry with Diane, Michael with Yvonne, Nick with Nancy, Peter with Wendy, Paul, that's me, with my wife Paula, Randy with Francesca, Roy with Irene, Steve with Linda, Tom with Mary, Vinnie with Kathy, and Wayne with Gloria.

"Well," I said looking at the guys, while waiting for someone to stop me. "We were talking about sex."

"Sex," said Diane, tall and slim with long, dark hair and married to Larry. "Now this could be interesting. Even though I wasn't privy to the conversations, I'm sure that I can imagine all that you talked about when talking about sex, blowjobs," she said with a laugh.

"Give us a little bit more credit than that, Diane. Guys," I said, "do you mind if I tell the ladies what we were talking about?"

"Sure, go ahead," said Anthony.

"I have no secrets from Rose," said Frank.

"That's an understatement," said Vinnie making all the guys laugh.

"Well," I said, "We were revealing what we did behind closed doors, sort of sexual confessions. Anthony told us how his wife, Ramona, enjoys being tied to the bed, blindfolded, and spanked. He told us how you, Ramona, enjoy being made to feel forced before you do dirty, nasty things."

"Anthony," said Ramona, punching him in the arm. "How could you?"

"Sorry, Ramona, but we were guy bonding," said Anthony with a laugh and making the rest of the guys laugh.

"Bob told us how he and his wife, Sue, enjoy dressing up and pretending to be Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie," I said. "They even dress like them, talk like them, and reenact roles they played in movies that get them in the mood. They are so into it those celebrity characters, by the time they are being intimate, Bob feels that he's eating Angelina Jolie's pussy and that Angelina Jolie is sucking his cock."

"Yeah, we do," said Sue laughing. Sue is tall with long dark hair and has a nice figure. "Guilty as charged. Hey, if I can't have Brad Pitt, I can pretend. It's nearly as good as the real thing," she said looking at her husband. "Isn't it baby," she said giving him a kiss.

"You do look a little like her," said Wayne.

"Thank you, Wayne," said Sue.

"Sorry, Bob, but you look nothing like Brad Pitt," said Wayne making the group laugh.

"Charlie told us how he reenacted his first date with his wife, Helen," I said. Helen was an older, woman, with breast implants. "They met after being stood up by blind dates. Now, she dresses sexy and goes to the bar ahead of him. He waits until she has the attention of a man or two buying her drinks and trying to persuade her to leave with them. Then, he steps in, buys her a drink, has a conversation with her, as if they are meeting for the first time, leaves with her, and has hot sex at home."

"Oh, that's so romantic," said Linda. "We should try that, sometime, Honey," she said to her husband, Steve.

"You go on without me, Honey," said Steve. "I'll keep the porch light on for you."

"Yeah, wouldn't you be shocked if a man picked me up at a bar and I had sex with him," she said giving him a nudge.

"I'd only be shocked if I could watch," he said with a laugh and making the group laugh.

"Dave told us how he enjoyed dressing as a woman, cross dressing, and how his wife, June, was just as excited as he was when he dressed as a woman. I guess she has lesbian tendencies."

"Wow, this is really embarrassing," said June a very pretty, albeit short blonde, "but I'm glad it's out there in the open. Now, that I'm out of the closet, I don't have to hide. If my Davy can tell people that he's a cross dresser, then I don't mind people knowing that I'm bi-sexual."

"June," said Dave, "I didn't know you were bi-sexual. I just thought you just had lesbian tendencies. Have you had sex with women? When? Where was I?"

"We'll talk about this later, Davy," said June making everyone laugh.

"Eddie discussed his private sexual preferences with the group by telling us that he and his wife Elaine, Mistress El, as did Anthony and Ramona, enjoyed bondage and discipline," I said looking at Elaine, a full figured, dark haired woman, and giving her a chance to respond.

"Don't look at me," she said. "He's the one who got me into this," she said laughing. Then, she looked at her husband, "You're so going to pay for telling everyone about what we do behind closed doors without asking my permission first."

Oh, my God, I'd love to be a fly on their bedroom wall, I thought.

"Only, where Ramona plays the submissive role and more enjoys the bondage rather than the discipline with her husband, Anthony, other than being spanked, Anthony takes on the more domineering role. Conversely, in the case of Eddie and Elaine, I mean, Eddie and Mistress El, they are more into the disciplinary aspect of bondage preferring pain with their pleasure. Elaine is Eddies' dominatrix," I said.

"Meow," said Elaine with claws raised making everyone laugh.

"Frank blew us all out of the water with his sexual confession that he and his wife Rose were in the swinging lifestyle and had been swingers for the past dozen years," I said looking at Rose, a petite and very attractive redhead, sitting so prim and proper, as if she was sitting in church, while listening to the Pastor giving his sermon. "You just never know about people and what they do behind their closed bedroom doors, or in the case of Frank and Rose, what they do in the swinging lifestyle at as swingers' house party."

"What can I tell you," said Rose in her sweet voice, as if she was asking you if you'd like more tea with your scone. "I like sex. I like sucking cock," she said looking around the room at the men.

The shocked looks on everyone's face said it all.

"Gary was next clearing up the mystery after Frank told the group that there was another swinger in the room. Now we all know that Gary and his wife, Cindy, enjoy the swinging lifestyle and are swingers, too. Both Frank and Gary shared their worst and best memory with the group, as well as squashing misconceptions about swinging and giving those, who may be interested in the swinging lifestyle, some much needed background. Frank told the shitty story about the constipated wife he had anal sex with and she exploded shit everywhere," I said with a laugh.

"Eww, gross," said Francesca, a sexy Italian woman with dark hair, big tits and broad hips, Randy's wife.

"And Gary told us about the Barbie twins," I said.

"They are his favorite," said Cindy a very pretty, tall, thin blonde. "Don't let him kid you. If he could trade me for both of them, he'd leave the swinging lifestyle and live happily ever after," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but the question is," said Frank, "would the Barbie twins leave the swinging lifestyle for Gary or for anyone, for that matter," he said with a laugh. "I don't think those two nymphomaniacs would leave that lifestyle for man, woman or beast."

"Henry not only confessed his panty fetish but also told us that his wife Barbara helped him in pursuing his sexual fantasy," I said. "With his wife working from home as a seamstress, she fashioned the dressing room that she had her customers change it to give her husband a view of their panties."

"Henry, you pig," said Gloria. "You saw me in my panties?"

"I did," said Henry with a big assed grin making everyone laugh.

"Well here," said Gloria raising her skirt up to her shoulders and flashing Henry the front of her sheer bikini panties, before turning around, bending over, and practically sticking her panty clad ass in his face. She fluffed her skirt down and said with a laugh, "I hope I made you day and gave you something to jerk off over later."

"Well, if you didn't give him something to masturbate over, you surely gave me something to masturbate over," said Larry.

"Jim told us that he enjoys or used to enjoy hypnotizing women for sex."

"Eww, that's creepy, Jimmy," said Yvonne, a short, blonde woman of average appearance.

"What can I say? I was young, dumb, and full of cum. I never went all the way with someone. You can't make someone do something that they wouldn't do ordinary when not under hypnosis. All I ever did was look down someone's top or up their skirt."

"Eww, that's still creepy," said Yvonne.

"We always wondered how someone who looks like Jimmy can get someone who's as hot as Samantha," said Frank with laugh. "Now we know. He hypnotized her."

"No he didn't," said Samantha a good looking redhead with freckles. "Jimmy's a gentlemen. The only time he's ever hypnotized me is when I was trying to quit smoking and lose weight. Oh, and that time that he asked me to plant a bomb at the Federal Building," she said with a laugh and making the rest of the group laugh.

I had no idea where all these sexual confessions were going until Frank, the swinger, spoke up with a great idea.

"Well, since you ladies know some of our sexual secrets, it's only fair that you confess some of yours."

The women looked from one to the other. I have a feeling I'll be writing another story, Women's Sexual Confessions.