Menstrual Love

Story Info
He enjoys a flowing pussy and more.
1.4k words
4.44
161.4k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/16/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers

Note: The following submission may be too disgusting for most readers as it deals with a fantasy that might better be left on paper. If you find sexual activity surrounding a woman’s menstrual flow offensive please do not read any further as it is not my desire to offend anyone.

Carol is one sexy hot bitch. We had been only dating two weeks when we had a night I will never forget. She stands 5’ 4” and weighs about 135 pounds with very large jugs and a ass that is perfectly big and round.

She already knew that I was into some kinky stuff as on our first date I sucked her toes through her pantyhose. As that did not scare her away I recently had passionately kissed her armpits while I caressed the rest of her body. But, I believe that this night’s action still surprised her. I grabbed her by the crotch as she walked toward me down the hall expecting to feel the warmth of her cunt through her pants, but, instead I felt the unmistakable outline of a woman’s mini-menstrual pad. My cock instantly sprang to life. Normally it grows to about eight inches but this time it felt like every bit of nine inches. Disappointedly Carol reported, “As you can see it looks like some things will be on hold for a few days.”

“The hell they will,” I retorted as I fell to the floor hugging her bleeding crotch tight to my face inhaling the overpowering odor of that time of the month. I ground my face against her little mound.

“I was just going to the john to clean up down there and change Pads,” she explained.

I think Carol was in shock as I lifted my head from her and exhorted, “DROP YOUR PANTS, NOW! Give me your god damn pussy! I love the way you smell I am going to eat you out and fuck that nasty twat.”

It took her a couple of seconds to decide what to do. Reluctantly she let her jeans fall to the floor and kicked them aside; thus revealing a pair of bright purple size 8 briefs with the bulge of the pad clearly visible. More importantly the earthy smell of her flow grew more powerful and intoxicating. Taking a quick whiff I ordered, “Oh shit, get to your bed now and leave the light on; your cunt is mine.”

I practically raced her into her room and onto the bed, grabbing a towel to put down to protect her expensive comforter. I flung off my clothes and quickly took off everything of hers but the panties. I motioned for her to lay down and in seconds I was rubbing my hands over the silk of the garment as I snuggled my mouth and hard against her crotch. She wiggled slightly under my attention. Sliding my fingers into both sides of her briefs I slowly pulled them off now getting the pleasure of her full aroma. Carefully I turned the panties inside out and got a look at the bloody pad. I brought the pad close to my face and inhaled once more.

Then bringing it closer I gave it a little lick and decided that it was delicious. I pulled the pad from the briefs and let them fall to the floor. Then I took the pad and rubbed it all over her boobs. There really was not a lot of juice on it, but enough to make her tits smell like her sweet pussy. If it didn’t shock Carol enough I next tried to put it up to her mouth. At first she avoided it for everything but finally realized I wasn’t going to leave her alone until she gave it a try. Frowning at me, she stuck out her tongue and gave it a lick, then another lick. She must have decided she liked it as before I knew it her hand was jacking my prick and she kept licking as I let go and let my hand wander to her tangled matted hairy mess.

As soon as my hand touched her clit she shuddered. I could wait no longer and began kissing up her slim thighs until I reached her pubic hair which had menstrual mess in it. I licked all over the hair the best I could cleaning her up as I went. I reached her outer lips and I found a string sticking out and queried,”And, what do we have here?”

“Da that is my tampon.”

“Both?”

“Yes, I need both at the beginning as I flow so heavy. Now, hush.”

I obeyed and shut my mouth as I grabbed the end of the string and began to pull. Slowly her totally full tampon emerged until it slid all the way out. I watched her pussy as it quickly closed after the invading tampon was gone. Now I laid down beside her tampon in hand and thoroughly covered her beautiful boobs with her life giving fluid. Her nipples were the hardest I had ever seen them. Putting the pad aside and Taking one of the ends of the tampon in my mouth I put the other into hers. We both sucked whatever juice out of it with a fervor that few could match. As we did this we rubbed one another’s genitals.

I was the hottest I had ever been. Taking the tampon from our mouths I handed it to her saying, “Here, use it to yank the shit out of my prick while you sit on my mouth with your fantastic nasty cunt! You smell and taste fucking great.”

As soon as I was in position I saw her cunt lips come toward me. I had to shift just a little to get all of her, but here it was a dream come true. Here I was not just licking fuck juice out of a woman but her very special life giving residue as well. I had never been so overpowered by a pussy before. She ground lightly against me as I nibbled, licked and sucked her swampy depths. Meanwhile, she was practically lifting me off the bed as she yanked my prick with the tampon wrapped around it. Suddenly, I felt a rush of juices as she came in my mouth. I licked it up furiously as I didn’t leave any uneaten but knew I didn’t want to cum in her hand. I had to save it for her cunt.

“Carol, swing around and fuck me now!” It took longer than usual for her to settle down on to my flag pole. She seemed much tighter than usual. We both let out huge groans as she bottomed out against my pubic hair. It took a few strokes to get our rhythm going. She had her hand down frigging her clit at a fever pitch. I put my hands behind her back and pulled her boobs toward my mouth. I was determined to lick off every bit of her cycle from her tits. It was terrific I felt as if I was kissing her stinky pussy at the same time I was fucking it. It felt like I erupted gallons inside of her. It was the very best fuck I had ever had.

She staggered off of me and went to get dressed. I asked her to wait a minute. I found my underwear on the floor and secured her dirty pad to the crotch and asked, “Are you about to put another tampon in?

“Yes, so what?”

“Let me do it for you, please.” She shrugged her shoulders and I followed her into the bathroom. She explained how to use the applicator and then let me stick her tampon in followed by attaching her pad. I fell asleep that night snuggled on her thigh with my face buried in the crotch of her panties against her menstrual pad. For the next five days I enjoyed the most personal kind of sex possible. I wore all of her pads when she was finished with them. And, we found all kinds of ways to use dirty tampons. It was kind of sad when her flow came to an end but we found other kinky little things to do. Besides, it would not be long until she would sit on my face again and let me have her flow.

hotpup
hotpup
1,970 Followers