Mental as Fuck

Story Info
A young nurse helps a restrained patient "heal".
1.2k words
3.93
36.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Medication time!"

There was a loud thud at the door. The young man inside the cramped padded cell looked up at the beautiful nurse that stood at the door. He'd always thought she was beautiful, with her long brown hair and radiant skin. He liked the uniforms the nurses wore, snug to the skin, accentuating their curves. He knew the nurse's skirt was one or two sizes too small, he liked to think it was just for him.

---

The state had deemed him crazy, a man whose mind was so clearly broken that the only thing to do was to lock him far away from society and feed him until he passed on. Life was a desolate wasteland for him, nothing good to offset all the evil. For years he struggled and squirmed against the straight jacket that bound him, never saying a word, hissing and spitting at the equally hideous creatures that saw to him. That was until the young nurse joined.

She had a calming effect on him. When she was nearby he was still, placid, submissive. From her influence the doctors had made great strides in treating the man, and things were improving.

The man always wanted more. He wanted to break free of his shackles and hold her, kiss her, ravish her. He didn't know if she knew, if she felt the same, if she knew he would do anything for her. How could she? He was powerless to tell her. And even if she knew, there was four walls and a straight jacket between them.

---

She he was better with her. When the doctor was away she snuck a look at his medical records, and seen that he was improving with her around. She had smiled at that, she'd worked in hospitals before, but never felt any sort of attraction to her patients. He was different. When he looked at her through those deep blue eyes, he saw something in her, through the disguise, all the bullshit she put up to get through each day. He saw her, he saw to her core, and after they'd seen each other for the first time she was drawn in.

In the beginning she did everything she could to be with him, she swapped shifts, she came in early, gave him his prescribed meds. She treated him like a human being, and he responded. She cared deeply for him. She didn't know if he knew, if he felt the same, if he knew she would do anything for him. How could he? Her job, her career, and a padded cell stood between them.

---

"Medication time! And how are we today?"

The young man was struggling uncomfortably at the straight jacket while staring pleadingly at the young nurse.

"No sweetheart, you know I can't take you out of this. Here, take these. Doctor's orders"

The young man took the pills willingly. Normally the nurse would linger, waiting until her patient fell asleep. Today was different. Today he looked distressed. She looked into his eyes, trying to understand his pain. His mouth was quivering, as if to speak. His tongue held any words back, but he was fighting it.

"K-k-kiss m-me"

"What did you say?" she gently asked, momentarily startled.

"P-p-please. Kiss me."

A huge smile spread across the young nurse's face. A warm tear began to well in the corner of her eye. After so long she realised that he wanted her, that they shared a bond, a connection. She couldn't hold herself back. She held the young man's head between her hands, and brought him close. Their lips met in a sweet embrace. She could feel his body shake with adrenaline as they kissed, their tongues duelling in the middle. She pulled him closer, deeper into her. There was a need, a hunger for more.

He held her tight, waves of pain released from his body, the toxic fear of years in captivity gone for one pure moment. His arms strained against the straight jacket, frantically searching for freedom. No release came.

She suddenly felt her body grinding against his. Sweat began to form on her forehead as she grabbed at the buckles on his jacket. As her fingers touched the smooth metal a wicked idea popped into her head, and she smiled through the kiss.

He thought she would free him, allow him out of his bindings for a moment, forever. Instead, she wrenched at the sides, forcing him up and then against the wall. He didn't know what was going on, he was powerless. But he was with the woman he'd always wanted, and he felt safe.

She had him where she wanted him, where she'd imagine him in her fantasies. She fiddled with his zipper, her hands fumbling with eagerness.

"At least part of him is free," she giggled to herself as she felt his size. It felt perfect.

Hiking up her skirt, she began to grind his cock against her moist panties, he felt her warmth, so inviting. His whole body ached to be inside her, to be one with her. For one moment, a love sparked between them as she pulled away, gazing deeply into his eyes.

She pulled aside her panties, grasped his cock firmly and slid him into her. Her body flooded with passion and she exhaled slowly, adjusting to him. Ever so slowly, she began gyrating against him, her clit tingling with pleasure.

His mind was overwhelmed by the senses he felt. Lighting ran up and down his back as he matched her movements. The faster they went, the tighter the jacket became, and yet the freer he felt. He felt his worldly bonds fall away.

More! More! Harder! Faster! Her entire being screamed for gratification, for control. She pulled away, an eternity between them, and threw him onto his squeaky old bed. She bent over him, licking his lips as he squirmed to reach her.

"You're mine now," she whispered in his ear, "I can't tell you how long I've wanted you. Now I'm going to show you just how much I do."

Swinging her leg over him, she straddled his pelvis, finding the mark and slowly sinking down onto him. Back and forth she rode, the bed squeaking loudly under the strain. She slid her fingers through the ties on his jacket, using them to hold onto as she increased her speed. She could feel her climax approaching, a fire swirling in her pussy. Short of breath, she tore her shirt open, freeing her breasts as approached the edge.

Her legs clenched and she gripped his shoulders as she quivered through orgasm. Her nipples looked so beautiful as they bounced in front of him. He felt a surge of pleasure as she fell on top of him, sated. For now.

She rolled off, stood up and began fixing herself up. Fully clothed again she set about cleaning up the young man. When everything was as it was, she sat him up, bending over and arching her back to kiss him. Once tenderly, once lovingly, once passionately.

"I'm sorry you didn't get to finish, but I have to get back on the ward. Don't worry," she slid a hand down between his legs, "I'll be back for you later. A good boy deserves satisfaction. Now, take these, they'll help you sleep."

He took the tablets willingly. He would be gone shortly, his body already tired from the adrenaline overdose.

"T-thank y-you."

"Aww, sweetheart, you keep making progress like that, I'll give you everything you want."

She smiled a warm and cheeky smile as the door closed. The young man's eyes grew heavy, and he too smiled as he fell asleep to sweet dreams of her.