Mental Manipulations Ch. 02

Story Info
A return visit to the church, and a surprise visit at home.
9k words
4.73
132.2k
88
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat down on the deck with a cup of coffee, I started thinking about everything that had happened over the past couple of days.

'This is some weird shit,' I thought to myself. 'It's like I'm hearing other people's thoughts, and Roxy was almost reading my mind and doing what I wanted her to do. This is like weird sci-fi/fantasy-type stuff! It's like Jedi Mind Tricks, without having to say anything! What the fuck is going on?'

'That doctor wants to go over my tests results with me, which, despite what she said in the hospital, CAN'T be good.'

I realized that one of the first things I had to do was to get my truck, so I went inside and called the pastor.

"I've been waiting for you to call!" he barked as soon as he got on the phone. "That truck of yours is taking up space in my parking lot!"

"Well, I HAVE been a bit out of commission," I told him, trying to remain calm. "It's kind of hard to drive a vehicle when you're in a coma."

"Just come by as soon as you can and get it!" he grumbled.

"I was kind of hoping that you could bring it to me," I replied. "I would gladly drive you back, and then you could pay me for the job, too."

"I'm not driving that thing!" he yelled. "Find a ride and get up here as soon as you can! And I'll pay you when you finish the job!"

"I didn't finish it?" I asked.

"No you didn't finish it!" he bellowed. "I've been without lights in the sanctuary for over two weeks!"

"Well you'll have to excuse me, reverend," I told him, trying even harder not to get mad. "Again, I've been in a coma for two weeks. If I hadn't been electrocuted, you would have had your lights."

"It's PASTOR, not reverend!" he barked. "And you wouldn't have been electrocuted if you'd been more careful! That wasn't not my fault!"

"I'll be there as soon as I can get a ride," I told him, and hung up the phone.

'That was an odd thing to just blurt out,' I thought.

I called Dr. Sharma next and made an appointment with her for the next day. Calling that late, the best they could give me was her last appointment of the day. After that, I started to walk back outside when my phone rang.

"Hi sexy," I heard. "How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad," I told Roxy. "I'm just taking it easy for now."

"That's good. Do you need anything?"

"Yeah," I laughed. "I could use a ride up to Holy Hell to get my truck."

"I can come pick you up around 3:30, when I get done with school."

"School?" I asked.

"Yes, silly, school," she replied. "I'm a teacher."

"Oh, ok. I didn't know that. 3:30 would be great," I told her.

"I talked to the pastor, and he's being a bit of an ass about my truck. He wants me to pick up 'that thing' as soon as possible."

"That figures," she replied. "Just sit tight, and I'll come get you when I get off .. of work, I mean," she giggled.

"Well, I'm never one to argue with a beautiful woman, so I'll wait for you," I joked.

"Good!" she exclaimed. "I'll be there as soon as I can!"

As I hung up the phone, I realized that I didn't 'hear' anything when I had her or the pastor on the phone.

'Maybe this mind-reading thing only works in person,' I thought.

I spent the rest of the day catching up on e mails and phone messages, and rescheduled a couple of jobs that I would have done if I wasn't in the hospital.

I finished catching up on things, and then spent the rest of the day relaxing on the deck.

Before I knew it, I heard a car coming down my driveway, and I walked inside, toward the front door.

I looked out the window just in time to see a pair of heels, followed by a short pair of legs, and then the rest of Roxy's body, getting out of her car.

I watched as she walked up the stairs, enjoying how the sunlight lit up her long brown hair. She must have come straight from school, as she was dressed in what I would picture a teacher wearing, and not more casual clothes.

"Hi there, stud," she said as I opened the front door.

"Hi beautiful," I replied. "Thanks for coming to get me."

"Oh, it's my pleasure," she replied. "And hopefully there'll be more cumming and pleasure later!"

'Ok, now I'm hearing her thoughts again. It's got to be a case of proximity,' I thought to myself.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Sure. C'mon!" she said, turning around and walking to her car.

I watched her hips and ass sway as I followed her to her car, and took in the view as her pants seemed to grab her ass when she bent over at the passenger side door to unlock it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were a teacher," I told her as we hit the main road at the end of the driveway.

"That's ok," she laughed. "We never really got around to doing much talking this weekend."

"This is quite true," I replied.

"What grade do you teach?"

"Kindergarten," she said.

"Ahh. Cool age."

"Yeah, I like it," she told me. "They're still young enough to still be innocent at that age."

'And still innocent enough not to wonder why their teacher was messed up, and why she was squirming in her chair all day because her ass was sore and leaking your cum!' I heard.

I looked over at Roxy, and she turned to me.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied. "Just enjoying the view."

"Awww, you're sweet," she said, reaching her hand to my thigh.

We pulled up to Holly Hill church a few minutes later. As I got out of her car, I could hear some yelling coming from the house.

"Sounds like the pastor's in a foul mood," Roxy said softly.

I didn't say anything as I walked up the front steps and rang the doorbell.

At the sound of the chimes, the yelling stopped, and the front door was opened a couple of seconds later.

The pastor stood in the doorway, and behind him I could see his wife walk quickly down the hallway.

"You don't call before you come out?" he said gruffly.

"You told me to get out here as quickly as possible," I replied, staring him in the eyes. "I figured that you wouldn't want me to waste the precious few seconds a phone call would take."

He grumbled something incoherent as he stepped out onto the porch. As I looked over his shoulder, I saw his wife standing at the end of the hall with what looked like a large bruise on one side of her face. It also looked like her lip was split.

"How long is it going to take you to finish up?" he barked at me as we walked to the church.

"I don't know," I said. "I don't remember what I was doing what I got hit. It shouldn't be too long, though."

"I hope not," he growled. "My supper will be waiting for me. I'd prefer to eat it while it's still warm."

'Yeah, and I'd have preferred not to have to spend the last two weeks in the hospital, asshole,' I thought to myself.

As we walked into the basement, I immediately walked to where I remember the pastor standing when I was hit.

As I looked at the switch that he was going to throw, I saw that it was in the 'On' position. I quickly looked at him and said, "You threw the switch before I told you to?"

'Damn! I forgot to shut it back off! Oh DAMN!'

"I don't know how that got turned on!" he said. "Are you sure it wasn't like that?"

"Reverend, DON'T try to bullshit me," I told him, trying my best to remain calm.

"I won't be spoken to like that in the house of the Lord!" he yelled at me.

"Then don't try to bullshit me in the house of the Lord," I repeated calmly.

I started at him for a few seconds, and then walked back to the switch box I had been working in.

I saw my tools right where I had left them, as well as my screwdriver that had a large scorch mark from when I was hit.

"I left them right where they were," the pastor said behind me. "I made sure nothing happened to them."

"Gee, thanks reverend," I said as I looked for another screwdriver to use. "That was mighty ... Christian of you."

The pastor looked very pale as I finished making the last few connections, and I tried to hear what he was thinking, but all I could get was a lot of confusion and garbled thoughts.

"Do you want me to throw the switch for you?" he asked.

"No, thanks," I told him. "You've done quite enough already."

I closed up the box and started walking back to the switch, when the pastor began following me.

"Why don't you stay here, and tell me when the lights come on," I told him, quickly having an idea.

"Ok, sure," he replied, and walked back into the big room.

"I'll be back in a second, pastor. Wait right there," I hollered.

"Ok," was all I heard as I quickly walked up the stairs.

I jogged over to Roxy, and asked if she had a roll of clear tape with her.

"I'm a teacher. What do you think?" she joked.

A couple of seconds later, I was back at the switch, and tossed some dust on it. I then placed a large piece of the tape on top of the dust-covered switch, and lifted off the print that was on there.

As soon as I had the piece of tape in my pocket, I flipped the switch, and the lights came on.

I walked back into the room with the pastor, and showed him how all of the switches in there worked.

"Ok, I'm happy now," he said. "Now, can I go eat my supper?"

"All of my work is done," I told him. "If you'll cut me a check, then I'll leave you in peace."

"Yes, yes. Your check," he grumbled, reverting back to the crabby ass he had started out as. "Follow me."

We walked out toward the house, while Roxy remained in her car.

"Is she going to stay there the whole time?" he asked, motioning her head toward Roxy.

"I think she just wants to make sure I don't get hurt again," I told him.

I heard what sounded like a 'Hrrumph' as he opened his front door. "Wait here," he told me. "I'll get your check."

'I've got to get rid of this man before he says anything else.'

He left the front door open, and I saw his wife peek down the hallway.

'I hope he's happy with his supper. Maybe he'll leave me alone tonight, then.' I heard in a woman's voice.

I noticed that the side of her face was slightly swollen and bruised, as was her lip, before she went back into the kitchen..

A couple of seconds later, the pastor appeared in the doorway and handed me a check.

"I believe that covers everything," she grumbled.

"That covers the work I did," I replied.

"Shall I send the medical bills directly to you, or are you going to write them off through the church?" I asked.

'Damn it!'

"I'm not responsible for your bills!" he bellowed.

"Yes, you are," I told him, "and you know it. You know as well as I do that you threw that switch before I told you to."

"I did no such thing!" he yelled. "It was the lightning! It hit the rod on the steeple! That's what caused you to get hurt! It wasn't my fault!"

'Damn it! I don't need this now!'

"Ahh. So, it was an 'act of God' that did this?" I asked, smiling.

"You don't know much about electricity, do you padre?" I asked, still smiling as he stood there speechless.

'Oh crap! What does that mean?'

"I told you before, it's pastor!" he bellowed, obviously trying to ignore the subject.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a curtain flutter.

'Oh no! The electrician is making pastor angry!' I heard in his wife's voice. 'No! Please don't make him angry! I can't take any more from him today!'

'Don't let him abuse you!' I sent to her.'You don't have to take that from him!'

I thought I heard a soft gasp come from inside the house.

"I'll tell you what, padre," I said, trying to piss him off now, "I'll just send the hospital bills to your address, and I'll let you decide how they get paid. As long as they get paid."

I turned to walk back down the stairs, and then stopped.

"Oh, one more thing, padre," I said, turning back just before he shut the door.

I walked back to him, pulled the screen door open, and stepped in until I was almost nose-to-nose with him.

"If you ever hit your wife again, paying my medical expenses will be the least of your worries. Do you understand me?" I growled softly at him.

'What?!? How...? CRAP!'

At the same time I heard that in my head, I heard his wife gasp.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" he yelled, spittle flying. "Don't you threaten me in my own house!"

Wordlessly, I turned and walked toward Roxy's car. I heard the front door slam before I was off the porch.

"Ok, I'm done," I told her. "I'm going to stop at the bank before this asshole tries to put a stop payment on the check. Thanks for driving me out here."

"What happened up there?" she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," I told her.

"Ok, well can I come over tonight?" she asked. 'I want some more of you!'

"I'll tell you what," I said. "Why don't I meet you at the bar? I'll buy you dinner and a couple of drinks, and we'll see where we go from there?"

'See where we go from there? What the hell does that mean?'

"Umm, ok," she replied softly.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "This guy's just got me a bit pissed-off right now, and I need to be by myself for a couple minutes."

"Besides, this'll give you time to go home, and shower and change out of your school clothes if you want."

"Ok, I'll meet you at the bar as soon as I can," she said.

I turned to look at the house as I started walking toward my truck, and I thought it was very quiet.

About an hour later, I was sitting at the same table Roxy and I sat at the night we met when she came walking in wearing a short dress and short heels. From the sway and bounce of her breasts, I was guessing that she wasn't wearing a bra.

'Oh my god! He's at our table!'

"Hi beautiful," I said as she walked up to join me. I pulled out the chair for her, and helped her slide in. Just then, the waitress walked up and took Roxy's drink order.

"You look good," I told her.

"Thank you," she replied. 'I hope I look good enough to take home!'

"Do you know what you want?" I asked as I saw the waitress walk back toward us.

'Yeah! You!'

"I'm probably just going to have the burger," she said.

"So, are you going to tell me what happened on the pastor's front porch?" she asked after the waitress took our orders.

I thought about it for a second, and then told her that I just didn't want to talk about it right now.

'What the hell? Why the mystery?'

"Ok," she replied.

We talked for a while, mostly with Roxy asking how I felt, while we ate our burgers. After we ate, we had couple more drinks, and then we decided to leave. I tried not to use my new-found 'talents' during dinner, even reading her thoughts, as difficult as that was.

As we left, I decided to try something new. Instead of sending words to her, I sent a thought to her, in her words, instead.

'You know he's probably really tired. Let him go home alone, and hopefully you'll see him tomorrow,' I sent to her.

"I know you're tired and had a long day" Roxy said as we walked to our cars, "so as much as I want to follow you home and fuck your brains out, I'm going to go home."

'Tell me no. Tell me that you're not that tired.'

"Ok," I replied. "I probably could use a good night's sleep."

"Which I would DEFINITELY not get if you were there with me," I told her as I took her in my arms.

"This is quite true," she responded, sounding a little disappointed as she kissed me. "Tomorrow night, then?"

"That sounds good to me," I said.

"Ok. I'll call you tomorrow on my lunch."

After I watched her drive off, waving her fingers at me, I got into my truck and headed down my driveway.

I poured myself a glass of bourbon and sat on the deck, thinking about everything that had happened that day, especially my confrontation with the pastor.

I woke up late the next morning to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Hi Mr. Jones, this is Jennifer, from Community Hospital," I heard when I answered it. "I'm just doing a follow-up call to see how you're doing."

"Hi Jennifer. I'm doing fine," I said.

"Good," she replied. "So, you're not feeling dizzy, or having any headaches, or anything like that?"

"No. I had a headache shortly after I got home, but that went away after I laid down and took a nap," I told her, not adding in that I got it right after her aunt gave me a 'welcome home' blow job.

"That's good!" she replied. "Well, do you need anything?"

As soon as she said that, I could almost hear a crackling in my head. It faintly sounded like a voice saying, 'Anything at all!'

"Nothing that I can think of," I told her.

'Try again tomorrow,' I thought. 'Maybe a house call?'

"Ok, well, maybe I'll try again tomorrow," she replied a couple of seconds later. "I can always stop by after my shift, if you need me."

'Holy crap! Now this is working over the phone?'

"Ok. I'll talk to you then," I told her.

'Holy SHIT! This is just getting stranger and stranger!'

I spent the rest of the day puttering around the house and getting ready to go back to work. I had rescheduled all of my jobs for next week to allow myself time to recover, so I had the next few days to relax.

I slept late again the next day and spent the morning on my computer, doing some research on brain injuries and psychic abilities. I learned that there was really not a lot of definitive answers, in past due to the fact that a lot of people that had undergone what I had simply never recovered completely. Not exactly a comforting thought, in my opinion.

Around noon, Roxy called, telling me that she wouldn't be able to make it to see me that night, as there had been an incident at her school which was going to require her staying late, as well as meetings with the school board. After making plans to see each other the next day, I started making myself some lunch.

Almost as if on cue, my phone rang again. This time it was Jennifer.

"Hi Mr. Jones. This is Jennifer, from County Hospital," she greeted me. "How are you feeling today?"

"Hi Jennifer. I'm feeling just fine," I told her.

"Awesome! Do you need anything? I can always stop by later this afternoon, after my shift, if you do."

"Well, if you feel the need to stop by and check up on me, I certainly wouldn't argue," I joked. "I never argue with a visit from a beautiful girl."

"Ok! That sounds great!" she replied, giggling. "I've got your address here, so I will be there later. Say around 5ish?"

"That sounds fine," I replied.

After I hung up, I went on to the deck again and thought about how quickly things were progressing with my new-found abilities. I also realized that by sending suggestions, making them think that the idea was their's from the beginning, instead of telling them what to do in my own thoughts, seemed to work even better.

I spent the rest of the afternoon doing busy work, and it wasn't long before I saw a car headed down my driveway. Checking the clock, I saw that it was almost 5, and that this must be Jennifer. I walked out on to the front porch to greet her.

"Hi Mr. Jones," she called out cheerfully as she got out of the little two-door.

"Hi Jennifer," I replied. "And please, call me Kurt. You're not at work now, so there's no need to be so formal."

"Ok," she giggled as she walked up to the house, "and you can call me Jenny."

"Do you like my new car?" she asked, turning toward it.

"Very nice," I told her. "Since it's brand new, would you like to park it in the garage?"

"Oh, could I?" she asked. "I heard it's supposed to rain soon. That would be awesome!"

I opened the garage door from the house as she walked back to her car, and then closed it again as she started walking toward the house again.

I looked her over as she got closer, and was enjoying what I was seeing.

In the hospital, the loose scrubs that she wore, combined with everything that I was trying to deal with, didn't allow me to see her body very well. Here in the natural light, in her normal clothes, I was getting a much better look at her.

She was wearing a simple flowery summer dress that clung to her body very well and a pair of flip-flops, but she made it look damn sexy!