Mental Manipulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was short, maybe 5' 1", with a very curvy body and curly, shoulder-length hair. She was not thin, carrying a little extra weight, but certainly not fat, either. Her hips were a little wide, with a slight belly, and she looked like she had a little something to hold on to, which I always liked in a woman.

'He's checking me out! Awesome!'

"I'm sorry I'm a little late," she said as she reached the bottom step of the porch. "I wanted to go home and shower after work."

Her breasts, while not very big, still had a nice bounce to them as she walked up the steps.

"Not a problem," I replied. "You look very nice. That dress looks cute on you. Much nicer than your scrubs!"

"Thank you," she said, smiling. 'Awesome! He likes my new dress! Now I just hope I get to show him what else I'm wearing!'

I could smell her sexy perfume as she walked closer to me, I guided her into the house.

'Drop your keys and bend over to pick them up,' I sent to her as she walked in. 'Show him your ass!'

Just as she walked past the door, she dropped her keys to the floor. As she bent over to pick them up, her dress rode up even higher, and I saw her firm asscheeks, split by a black thong.

"Oops!" she said, giggling as she stood.

"You've got a nice house," she said, looking around. 'I'll bet Roxy just loves the bedroom!'

"Thanks," I replied. "If you've got the time, I'll show you the view from the deck later, and we can have a drink out there."

"That would be awesome!" 'And then I'll show YOU a view!'

"Ok, business first," she said. "You're feeling ok? No headaches, dizziness, nothing like that?"

"No," I told her. "Everything is fine. I'm going a little stir crazy, being here all day, but other than that..."

"That's great to hear!" she replied. "Not about the stir crazy part, but..."

"I know what you meant," I told her, laughing.

"Ok, well, if that concludes the business part of your visit, would you like a drink?" I asked.

"Sure! I'd love one!"

"What do you have a taste for?"

'Some hard cock, and a load of cum down my throat!' "Ummm, how about a Margarita?" she asked. "Can you make one of those?"

"Young lady, I make a killer Margarita," I told her.

"Awesome!" she replied, smiling.

"If you'd like, why don't you wait on the deck while I use the blender," I told her. "Take in the view while I labor away."

"Ok!" she giggled, and went out through the double doors. 'I hope he makes them strong, so I can show him how tequila makes my clothes fall off!'

As I started filling up my blender, I looked out onto the deck. Jenny was bent over the railing, looking out at the lake, and her dress had slid up a couple of inches, giving me a nice view of the backs of her legs and the bottom curve or her ass.

Her hips were swaying as she stood there, almost like she was dancing to a song in her head.

I watched as she jumped a little when I turned the blender on, and she looked back at me over her shoulder, catching me looking at her.

A couple of minutes later, I brought the drinks outside and handed her a glass.

"Wow!" she exclaimed as she took her first sip. "That's a strong drink! I like it!"

"Is it too strong?" I asked.

"No! Not at all!" she replied. "I love Tequila!"

"Good."

'Let the sweat from the glass drip down your cleavage,' I sent to her.

Sighing, she lifted the glass to her lips and took another drink, and then let the condensation drip down on to her chest.

Seeing me look at her, Jenny smiled and took another drink.

"God, he looks so sexy sitting there, smiling at me,' I heard. 'I hope Aunt Roxy hasn't got her claws too deep into him yet!'

"Do you mind if I take off my flip-flops?" she asked. "I love going barefoot whenever I can."

"Well, considering that I'm barefoot, it really wouldn't be fair of me to tell you that you can't also, now would it?" I replied.

"Feel free to take off anything you want," I quickly added, smiling at her.

"Oh, now you're just being naughty," she giggled, pushing her flip-flops under her chair.

"Jenny, I an NEVER 'just being naughty'," I replied, looking deep into her eyes.

"Oh my," she giggled again, finishing her drink.

"Would you like another one?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied.

"Should I make this one a little weaker?"

"No!" she replied. "I've got the day off tomorrow, so why not enjoy the evening?"

"Good answer," I told her as I walked in to the kitchen.

'Oh man! He's even got a nice ass!'

Smiling to myself, I made another batch of drinks and brought them back outside.

"Mmmm. Nice," she told me after taking a sip. 'I am going to be seriously horny after this drink!'

Hearing that, I decided to turn things up a notch with her.

'See how he reacts to my acting slutty,' I sent back.

I watched as she took another drink from her glass, and she then licked her lips slowly, locking her eyes on mine.

I just smiled at her and started talking about her work, and the hospital.

She soon finished her drink and turned to set the empty glass on the table. As she moved, her dress rode up her legs, showing more of her thigh.

I kept my eyes on her legs as she turned back, and I then looked up at her.

"Did you like the view?" she asked with a smirk.

"I loved it," I replied.

"Would you like to see more?"she asked, dropping her hands to her thighs.

"Absolutely!"

'God! I am so fucking hot right now, I would do him right here! I wanna see the inside of the house, though!'

"Would you like to go inside?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she replied.

I stood and walked over to her, offering her my hand. I saw her eyes drop to my crotch as she placed her hand in mine.

'Oh damn! That looks so nice!'

I gently pulled her up, and led her by the hand into the house. Closing the glass doors behind her, I then pressed her up against the pane.

Placing my hands on the sides of her face, I leaned in and kissed her. I heard a soft whimper as her lips parted, and our tongues soon began dancing together.

'Holy shit!' I heard as my hands slid down her body while she pulled me tight against her body. 'He is such a hot kisser! I hope I can wait until we get upstairs! His cock feels so good pressed against my belly!'

"Why don't we go upstairs, before I bend you over my kitchen table," I told her as I pulled my lips from hers.

"Ok," she breathed. 'Oh my god! This is going to happen! I'm wet just thinking about it!'

I led her to the stairs, stepping up right behind her and firmly grabbing her ass.

"Ohhh!" she squealed, stopping for a second and pressing her ass against me.

As she raised her leg to the first step, I gently pulled her toward me and slipped one arm around her waist. At that height, her shoulders were just below mine. I raised my other hand and brushed her hair to one side and leaned in, kissing her on her exposed neck.

Jenny sighed softly, leaning against my body while I slid both hands around her chest. As I continued to kiss her soft neck, I cupped her breasts and softly squeezed them.

Jenny then moaned and leaned against me.

'Oh god! I am so fucking horny! Just fuck me now!'

I slowly slid my right hand down her body, gliding my fingertips across her belly and eventually reaching her skirt.

I began gently nibbling on her neck just behind her earlobe as I pressed my fingertips against her mound, and squeezed her breast a little harder.

"Oh god!" she moaned softly.

I slid my right hand down a little further, until it reached the hem of her dress. Slowly, I pulled her dress up until I was able to slip my hand underneath it.

Jenny gasped and arched her hips slightly, pressing her pussy against me as I moved her panties to one side as slid my fingertips across her shaven mound. As I squeezed her breast, I could feel her hard nipple pressing against my hand.

"Your pussy is very wet," I breathed into her ear as I slid my fingers up and down her slit.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered as my hands continued teasing her.

'Oh, god! I can't tell him that! He'll think I really AM a slut!'

'Let yourself go. Don't hold anything back,' I sent to her as a reply.

"Ohhh shit!" she gasped. "I want to fuck you so bad! I want to suck your big, hard cock! I want to be a slut for you!"

"Mmmmm," I moaned in her ear as I pinched her stiff nipple and flicked my finger across her hard clit. "Then you better get your cute little ass upstairs before I fuck you right here."

"Oh god, yes! Do me right here!" she moaned loudly.

"No," I replied, squeezing her breast. "Get upstairs. Now!"

Jenny's knees buckled and she squealed as I pinched her clit. I then nudged her body forward, slipping my arms from around her soft body and she walked up the stairs as quickly as she could.

As soon as we reached the upstairs landing, I led her to my bedroom.

I placed my hands on her hips and led her over to a full-length mirror that was built in to the wall.

I then stepped behind her again and started unzipping her dress. She moaned again and lay her head against my chest.

"Open your eyes and look in the mirror," I whispered in her ear.

Jenny moaned again and then moved her head. She watched as her dress soon dropped to the floor.

Without my telling her, she stepped out of the dress and kicked it to the side. I then unhooked her bra, and helped it slide off of her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor also.

I began slowly and softly sliding my hands up her belly, and she started moaning louder, leaning against my chest again.

'Oh shit! I think I'm gonna cum just from him touching me!'

Smiling to myself, I cupped the bottoms of her tits and gently squeezed them, avoiding any contact with her stiff nipples.

"Oooohhhhhhhh," she moaned, rubbing her ass against my bulge.

I moved my hands from her tits and slid them down the length of her arms. Grasping her wrists, I lifted her arms and stepped forward, bringing both of us closer to the mirror. I then leaned her in to the wall, placing her hands high up on the glass surface.

"Keep your hands up here," I whispered in her ear, "and keep your eyes open."

Jenny moaned again, and I slowly kissed my way down her back.

I stopped briefly to kiss the butterfly tramp stamp on her lower back, and then knelt behind her and began to slowly slide her lacy black thong.

I slid the moist fabric from around her ankles and tossed it aside, and spread her legs apart. As I knelt behind her, looking at her soft, curvy ass and wet pussy, I decided to play with her mind a little.

'Don't wait. Reach down and touch your pussy!' I sent to her.

Jenny gasped and moaned, and her hand quickly went between her legs. I let her slide her fingers up and down her soaking wet slit, and then I reached around and pulled her hand away.

'NOOOOO!'

"I told you to keep your hands on the wall," I said as I swatted her ass.

She yelped, and her hand quickly went back up on the wall to join the other one.

"I'm sorry," she moaned. "I'm just sooo horny!"

"Do you want to play with yourself," I asked as I softly kissed her asscheeks, "or would you rather I did that?"

"YOOOOUUU!" she moaned as I slowly dragged my tongue up and down the crack of her ass.

"I thought so," I said softly.

I reached a hand up to Jenny's back and pushed her toward the mirror a little more, and arching her ass out.

I spread her legs open further, and with both hands on her asscheeks, I pulled them apart and leaned in.

She gasped and moaned again as I began softly flicking my tongue at her clit, which was standing out like a small cock.

"Ooohhhyeeaaaah!" she moaned, leaning in to the mirror even further.

"Keep you eyes open," I reminded her.

"Yess!" she replied.

I continued licking her pussy from behind for a couple of minutes, and when my neck started getting sore I turned around and sat in front of her, my back to the wall.

"Ohhhhh shiiittt!" she gasped when I started gently sucking on her clit.

'Arch your back and press your tits against the glass.'

I heard a sharp intake of breath as she leaned in, and her nipples pressed against the cold glass of the mirror.

"Are your eyes open?" I asked as I released her long, stiff clit.

"Yes!" she breathed.

"What do you see?"

'Oh fuck! Quit teasing me and make me cum!'

"Myself!"

"Are you close to coming?"

'Yes! Damn it!'

"Yesss!"

I gave her clit a few more quick flicks with my tongue, then I slid out from under her and stood.

'What the fuck? Why did he stop?'

"Oh god! I was so close!" she whined softly.

"Soon, baby. Soon," I told her as I stood behind her. Our eyes met in the mirror and she had a look bordering on desperation in hers.

I turned both of us until we were almost sideways to the mirror, and then placed my hands on her shoulders.

With a gentle nudge, Jenny got down on her knees and reached her hands up to my shorts. She then started opening them, sliding them down to my ankles.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned softly as she looked at my bulging boxer briefs.

'Holy crap! It looks even bigger now than it did under the sheets in the hospital!'

'Lean in and pull them down,' I sent.

I watched as Jenny leaned forward and hooked her fingers under the elastic waistband and then slowly pulled my underwear down.

As my hard cock was released, it sprung up and hit her just under her nose.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as the head of my cock hit her face.

'Oh my god! This thing is huge! I've never had one this thick!'

'You need to try to swallow it. Take it deep.'

'I don't know how deep I can take him! He's kinda long, too!"

"Try! Be a slut for him! Out slut Aunt Roxy!'

"Oh yes!" she whispered as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

I continued watching as she started slowly stroking me, and then leaned in closer.

Hesitating for a second, she opened her lips and slowly slid them down the length of my pole.

'Oh my god! My jaw is soo stretched!'

'Relax your throat. Open it up.'

I turned my head to watch in the mirror, and heard Jenny gag a little as she took me as deep as she could.

"Ohh, that's so good!" I encouraged her." Look at yourself in the mirror while you suck my cock!"

I could feel Jenny moan as she turned her head, keeping my rod in her mouth.

'Oh damn, that looks hot!'

The sight obviously turned her on, because she kept her eyes on the mirror as she started bobbing her head up and down, sucking me harder.

'Oh damn!' I thought to myself. 'This girl loves to suck cock!'

I reached one hand down to hold the back of her head, and Jenny then reached her hands up and grasped my ass, keeping her eyes glued on the mirror the entire time.

'Oh god! This is so hot!' she thought. 'I want him to cum, but I don't want to have to stop this!'

Jenny would moan every time she took my shaft deep down her throat, and I could feel the vibrations in my balls.

She started taking lees of me in her mouth, and began quickly stroking me. We stayed in front of the mirror for a couple more minutes when I felt my balls start to churn.

"Oh damn!" I said. "You're going to make me cum if you keep that up."

"Mmmm! Oh yeah!" she moaned, momentarily letting my pole slip from her mouth. "That's the whole idea!"

Jenny plunged her mouth back down the length of my shaft and started sucking it even harder.

"Oh damn!" I moaned a few minutes later "I'm gonna cum!"

"MmmHmm!" she moaned.

Seconds later, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head in tightly as I began thrusting my hips at her face.

"OhhFUCK!" I bellowed as I felt my cock begin to spew in her mouth.

"MmmMMM!" she moaned as I emptied my load down her throat. 'Oh god, yes! Finally!'

My hips pushed against her face as I continued to spurt, and Jenny tried to keep up with it, swallowing quickly.

Finally, I released her hair and pulled my hips back.

'Damn! I was starting to think he was never going to stop cumming! I thought he was going to drown me!'

"Holy shit!" she said, leaning back and looking up at my still semi-hard rod. "Are you getting hard again already?"

"Sweetheart, it never completely went down," I replied. "Now get your ass on the bed. It's my turn."

"Oh my!" she giggled.

Jenny giggled as she sat back on my bed and then lay flat and scooted herself back to the middle of the mattress.

I walked over to the edge of the bed and grabbed her ankles, pulling her back to the edge.

She yelped as I roughly pulled her toward me, and then she watched as I knelt on the carpeted floor between her knees.

She moaned softly as I began kissing her inner thighs, slowly working my way up to her pussy, which was wet and shiny, her inner lips already spread open.

"Ohhhhshittt!" she gasped as I then slowly slid my tongue from her warm, wet hole all the way up her slit to her clit.

I began paying special attention to her hard, protruding clit, which stuck out from under it's hood at least a half-inch.

"Oooohhhhhh yeessss!" she hissed as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

'Holy shit! He's good at this! Finally, a man that knows what he's doing with a clit!'

I smiled to myself when I 'heard' that, and I then leaned in and took her big clit in between my lips and stated sucking on it gently.

"Oh my god! Yes!" she yelled as I started sucking harder.

'Oh shit! I'm going to explode! I've never cum this fast!'

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed, reaching her hands down and pulling my head in close.

I slowed down a little, teasing her, as I brought my hand up underneath her ass.

'Oh god! Why'd he stop?'

Jenny gasped as I slowly started wiggling a finger at the mouth of her wet pussy, and then gasped even louder as I wiggled another finger on her asshole, which was coated with her flowing juices.

"Oh shit! He's playing with my ass! Oh damn, I feel sooo good!'

I continued to wiggle both fingertips as I slid one into her pussy and pressed a little harder on her asshole with the other.

"Oohhh yeeaaAAHHH!"

I started sucking on her clit harder again, causing her body to jump, and she pulled my head in tighter.

'Holy shit! I'm almost there! He's gonna make me cummm!'

"Oooohhhhhhh yeeeahhhhh!" she moaned loudly. "Oh my god! I'm..."

Before she could cum, or even finish her sentence, I suddenly stopped and leaned back.

"Whaa...?" she muttered as I slowly stood.

'What the fuck? I was just about to cum! Why'd he stop again?'

Jenny's eyes popped open as I stepped up between her legs and stood at he edge of the bed.

"Why did you stop?" she demanded. "I was right there!"

"So I could do THIS," I told he, thrusting my hard cock deep inside her, burying myself in one push.

"Ohhh FUCK!" she exclaimed, her eyes and head rolling back.

She locked her legs around the back of mine and held me still for a few seconds, grasping the sheets tightly.

'Holy shit! Hold him still for a minute!'

I slowly started moving my hips, first wiggling them sideways, causing her to moan and move her hips up and down, and then slowly sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Oohhh yeahhhh!"

After a couple of minutes, I pushed back on her legs and placed her knees almost to her chest. I then started fucking her faster.

"Ohh! Oohhhh! Oooohhhhhh!" she grunted as I continued pistoning my cock.

'Oh my god! He's hitting spots that I've never had hit before! I've gotta remember this position!'

Jenny's eyes were starting to flutter and she was pulling harder on the sheets.

'Oh my god! He'd better not stop now! I'm gonna cum so hard!'

'Squeeze down on his cock,' I sent to her.

I felt her pussy start to clamp down on my shaft as it slid in and out through her growing wetness.

'Oh. My. God! I'm gonna cum! Oh fuck! Yes!'

'Oh my god! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum!" she gasped.