Mental Manipulations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me hear it," I told her. "I want to hear it, and feel it when you cum.'

"Oh yes! Oh yeah fuck me harder! I'm cumming!"

I started pounding my hips against her ass, and Jenny clamped down tighter on my pole as her tits were bouncing up and down on her chest.

Jenny released the sheets and reached down to my ass, digging her nails into the backs of my legs as she pulled me in closer.

"OhhhhhhYEEEAAHHH!" she yelled. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Yesssssss!"

I could feel her pussy spasming around my shaft, and her juices were almost frothing around my pubic hairs as her orgasm swept over her.

"OOOOHHHHHYEAAAH!"

I slowed down for a moment, letting Jenny come back from her orgasm.

"Oh my god!" she gasped a few seconds later. "That was fucking intense!"

"Good," I replied as I started fucking her again. "I'm glad you liked it. But I'm not done yet." "Yesss!"

'Holy shit! This guy's like a fucking machine!'

'Tell him what you want. He'll like that.'

"Ohh yeah!" she moaned. "I want to roll over."

I smiled to myself, and slowly slid my wet cock out of her pussy.

Jenny moaned as the empty sensation hit her, and she slid off of the bed, down to the floor.

"I can't believe you're still hard," she said softly as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

"Enjoy it," I told her. "I know I am!"

"Oh, so am I!" she replied as she leaned in and slid her lips down my rod.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped as her nose hit my wet pubic hair.

"Mmmm! I love the way my pussy tastes!" she said, leaning back on her heels. "Now fuck me and make me cum again!"

She reached a hand up to me, and I helped her stand. She then leaned in and kissed me, lettignme taste her pussy juices on her lips, and then turned around.

She bent over, laying her belly and chest on the bed and started wiggling her ass at me.

"Come and get it!" she giggled, looking over her shoulder.

I stepped up behind her and slid the head of my cock up and down her slit. I then lined it up with her still seeping hole, and leaned in, plunging my length into her.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed as my hips slammed into her ass.

'God damn! That hurts so good!'

I held tightly to her ass cheeks and started thrusting my hips at her, fucking her harder and faster.

I fucked her like that for a couple of minutes, pulling her asscheeks up and apart.

'Oh shit! I'm gonna cum again!'

"Ohh! Ohh! Oohhhh! Oooohhhhh!"

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

"Ohh! Ooohhhhh! OoohhhhYEEEAAAHHH!" she screamed.

I felt Jenny's pussy clamp down on my shaft again as her body started quivering. There was a squishing sound coming from her as I continued thrusting in and out, and when I gave her one hard, fast push, I saw some of her juices splash up on to her ass.

'Oh my god! I'm gonna be dehydrated, I'm cumming so much!'

"Oohhhhh," she moaned into the bed.

"Holy crap!" she gasped, reaching her hand back to my body. "Please stop for a minute! My pussy is so sensitive!"

I slowly slipped my cock from her wet hole and slapped it between her asscheeks, briefly contemplating her asshole.

I began sliding my rod up and down between her cheeks, occasionally dipping the head back into her, as I paid attention to coating her rosebud with her juices.

'Oh no! Not my ass! I'm not ready for that yet!'

'You've gotta make him cum! Be a good little slut for him and make him cum real good!' I sent.

Jenny then moaned, and started sliding up on to the bed. I watched as she rolled over on to her back, and spread her legs wide.

'I've got to make him cum! Make him cum so good, he forgets Aunt Roxy!'

"Ok, c'mon, baby," she breathed as she slid her hand down her belly to her clit. "Fuck my tight, sore, little pussy!"

Still released my slick, shiny shaft, and grabbed her ankles. Jenny squealed loudly as I pulled her roughly toward me, and I then plunged my cock back deep inside her.

"Ohhhhfuuuuck!" she moaned. 'Damn, my pussy is still sore! I hope he cums soon!'

Hearing that, I slowed down and slid my cock in and out slowly and gently, not wanting to end this too quickly, and wanting her to enjoy it as much as possible.

"Ohhyeahhhh," she moaned softly, closing her eyes as she wrapped her legs around my back. "Soooo good!"

'Oh yeah! Much better!'

I continued to slowly fuck her for a few minutes, until she began moving her hips in rhythm with me.

"Ohh fuck me!" she moaned a little louder. "I'm gonna cum!"

'Tell him what you want. He's probably afraid to hurt you now.'

Jenny's eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"Fuck me good!" she said, almost growling. "Pound my little pussy!"

"Are you sure you can take THIS?" I asked, slamming into her on the last word.

"YESSS!" she exclaimed, reaching her hands out and squeezing my arm hard. "Fuck me!"

I reached my hands up to her heaving tits and squeezed them as I began thrusting harder, and Jenny's moans increased.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed loudly. "I'm cumming! Ohmygod! I'm cumming again!"

Jenny's body began shaking as her next orgasm swept over her, and her hands shot up and covered mine, squeezing them as I tightly gripped her tits.

'Holy shit! This bastard STILL hasn't cum! I can't take anymore! I won't be able to walk for a week!'

I stopped thrusting against her and slowly began sliding my still hard cock from her hot, wet depths. I looked down and saw that her bare pussy lips were almost blood red.

"Oh thank god!" she breathed, opening her eyes again and looking at me as she eventually came down from her orgasm. "My poor little pussy can't take any more!"

"I can't believe that you haven't cum yet!" she told me, looking at my pole. "Doesn't my pussy do it for you?"

"Oh yeah!" I told her, slowly stroking my length. "I was real close. I always try to make sure my partner has had enough, first."

"Holy crap! I had so much 'enough,' I may not be able to walk tomorrow!"

"But now I want to make sure you cum," she continued. "That looks too good, and too painful, to leave like that!"

"That would be good," I replied, smiling at her. "How do you plan on taking care of that?"

"Like this," she answered, spinning around on the bed until her head was hanging off.

She then reached her arms out and grabbed my asscheeks, and pulled me toward her open mouth.

We both moaned as I slid the head of my cock between her lips, and slowly sank my shaft in deeper.

'Oh damn! He's covered in my juices! I taste myself more than I taste him! Even his balls and pubes are soaked!'

I leaned in and wrapped my hands around her tits and started pinching her nipples as she began bobbing her head up and down.

"Oh damn!" I moaned. "That feels so good!"

"Are you getting close?" she asked, briefly releasing my cock.

"Oh yeah! You keep that up and it won't be long!"

'Tell him where you want his cum! Be a good slut and tell him where you want it!' I sent, wanting to see just what she wanted for a grand finale'.

"Cum all over my face!" she gasped, releasing my cock again and furiously stroking it. "Cum on my face and my tits!"

She then started sucking my cock harder, and stroking me faster, until she brought me over the edge.

"Ohhh yeahh!" I bellowed. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Yessss!" she squealed, leaning back and closing her eyes.

I released one of her nipples and slid my rod from her mouth. I started quickly stroking my cock, and seconds later I felt the beginnings of my load spew from my cock.

"Ohhhyeahh!" I exclaimed as I began spurting.

Jenny squealed again, as I aimed my cock at her face and then her chest. As my shaft continued to spit out my load, she reached a hand up and took my cock from me. She milked me, and soon had her face, and then her heaving tits, coated with my cum.

"Holy shit!" I breathed heavily. "That was great!"

"Yesss!" she exclaimed, turning her face up at me as she released my pole.

I watched as she used her fingers to scoop my load off of her face, and she then licked her fingers clean before she started on her tits.

'Holy shit! He came almost as much the second time as he did the first! What is it with this guy? Are all older men like this?'

Tired and drained, I stepped over to the bed and collapsed on it, my head at her knees.

I felt her move off of the bed, and I turned myself so that my head was on the pillows. Soon, I felt Jenny lay down next to me, and lay her head on my shoulder.

"That was amazing," she said softly. "YOU are amazing!"

"You're pretty damn amazing yourself," I replied.

As I dozed off to sleep, I could hear the rain falling outside, and I wondered just what physical changes had occurred to my body, too.