Mental Manipulations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxy moaned loudly again, leaning back against me as I cupped her tits, gently squeezing them.

I started pinching her nipples as my lips made their way to the back of her neck. When I reached the bow, I gently bit in to one of the loose ends and pulled on it until the knot came undone. Roxy gasped when she felt her halter loosen, and then she whimpered softly as I slid my fingers under the loosened fabric on top of her breasts. The halter remained on her chest, barely, held up by the last couple of inches of the knot.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as I continued to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. I could feel the drops of my cum resting in her cleavage and rubbed them in to her skin.

'Oh damn! Quit teasing me and fuck me already!'

I slowly slid my hands from under her top and then down her body as I started to kiss my way down her back.

Roxy started to move, trying to turn around as I knelt behind her and lifted her skirt. Lifting the hem up to her waistband, I tucked it in, baring her ass to me.

"I told you not to move!" I said as I smacked her exposed ass cheek.

She gasped and placed her hands back on the railing as I leaned in and softly bit her ass cheek.

Placing one hand on the small of her back, I gently pushed her forward, and then used my other hand to spread her legs apart.

With her ass thrust out toward me, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and leaned in further. I then stuck my tongue out at swiftly flicked it at her clit.

"Ohhhh SHIT!" she exclaimed, her legs tightening.

'I am so fucking horny, and he's going to tease me! Damn it!'

I smiled to myself and continued playing with her clit for a couple of minted before I slowly dragged my tongue from her clit, down her slit, to her seeping wet hole.

Roxy moaned again and pushed her ass back toward me as I slid my tongue into her warm pussy. Tasting her tangy wetness soon had my cock starting to fill back up.

I thrust my tongue in and out of her as she moaned and gently pushed back at my face.

'Oh god! Fuck me already! I need your cock!'

I then slid my tongue further up and pulled her ass cheeks further apart as I started flicking at her asshole.

"Oh damn!" she softly moaned into the railing, moving her hips.

'Ohhh! My ass! That's so good!'

I pressed my face in closer to her ass and started to push my tongue against her tight puckered hole.

'Oh god! He's going to fuck my ass! I know he's going to fuck my ass!'

A couple of minutes later, I felt my cock back to its full hardness, so I pulled back and started dragging my tongue up her back.

Standing back up, I held her by her hips and roughly pulled her ass toward me. Roxy gasped, and I thrust my hips against her.

'Oh shit! Take me inside and fuck me!'

I moved my hips around until my cock was resting along her wet slit. As I held on to her, Roxy bent over a little more and I started moving my hips back and forth, sliding my shaft through her increasing wetness.

'Oh god! Fuck me! I don't care if it's out here or inside, just fuck me already!'

'Hearing' that, I slid my hands around to her ass and pulled my cock back far enough to place the head at the warm opening to her pussy. I slowly slid just the head inside her, and then lifted my hand up to her neck and grabbed her hair.

'Tell him what you want! Let him know!' I 'told' her.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, teasing her.

"Oh yesss!" she hissed, arching her back and pushing her ass toward me as I pulled on her hair and slowly slid a little more of my cock into her pussy. "Please fuck meeeee!"

I pulled sharply on her hair one more time before releasing her and giving her a quick swat on her full ass and sliding my cock out of her.

"Then get your ass inside and upstairs," I growled.

Roxy whimpered softly and then turned around, leaning against the railing.

"You're killing me, you know that," she said softly.

"Yes, and you love every minute of it, too," I replied, smiling at her.

'Yes, I do!'

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said, trying to hide a smirk.

She reached her hand down and squeezed my hard pole, and said, "C'mon on. Let's go inside so you can fuck my brains out!"

As she turned her back to me, I gave her another hard smack on the ass. "Get inside," I told her, "before I change my mind and fuck you out here."

She gasped loudly as her ass stung, and then giggled as she walked quickly into the house.

'Oh damn that felt good!'

As she started walking up the stairs to my bedroom, I watched her ass cheeks, still peeking out from her folded-in skirt, wiggling with every step up. I then made a quick detour to my kitchen and grabbed the jar of coconut oil.

I walked in to the bedroom and saw Roxy laying on my bed, her ass at the edge, her feet flat on the mattress, legs spread wide, the front of her skirt pulled up, and her fingers sliding across her clit.

I didn't say a word as I put the coconut oil on the night stand next to the bed and then walked over to her.

I watched as she started rubbing her clit faster and I wrapped my fingers around the base of my hard cock.

'Are you going to watch me, or are you going to fuck me?'

Smiling, I started slowly sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, coating it in her juices. I slid it from her seeping hole up to just below her hard little clit, down to her asshole, and back up again.

As my gaze traveled up her body, Roxy and I eventually locked eyes. She was wide-eyed as she looked at me, with almost a look of desperation.

"Quit teasing me and fuck me!'

'Tell him!'

"Ohh fuck me!" she whined loudly. "Quit teasing me and fuck me!"

"Is THIS what you want?" I asked as I thrust my rod deep inside her.

'Oh shit! Yes!'

"YESSS!" she yelled as my hips slammed against her, my cock bottoming out in her pussy.

I kept my hips pressed against her as I reached out and held tightly to her hips and pulled her toward me. Roxy then wrapped her legs around my waist and pressed her heels against my back.

"Fuck me!" she moaned. "Please fuck me!"

"Like THIS?" I asked as I started thrusting deep and hard into her hot, wet hole.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME HARD!" she yelled, her hands slapping against the bed as her legs pulled me in tighter.

I watched her tits shaking and bouncing on her chest as I continued thrusting hard into her, and her eyes started rolling back into her head.

'Oh shit! Ohshitohshitohshit!'

"Oh yes! I'm cumming!" she exclaimed as a layer of sweat formed on her chest. "Fuck me!"

I pulled her a little closer to me and leaned in to her as I continued thrusting in to her and I reached up and started pinching and pulling on her hard nipples.

'NNNggggHHHHOOOOOHHHHH! YES!'

"NNNggggHHHHOOOOOHHHHH! YES!" she yelled. "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Oh shit!"

I could feel, as well as hear, my cock sloshing through her juices as I continued pistoning in and out of her. Her pussy was squeezing around my shaft as I thrust deep inside her and her orgasm swept over her body.

A minute or so later, I slowed down to let her come down to Earth and catch her breath.

I wanted to see what she wanted next, but the only thing that I could 'hear' from her was a buzzing sound, like her brain had shut down.

I felt her legs unlock around my waist and start to slide down my back, and I took the opportunity to slowly slide my cock out of her.

Roxy moaned as my shaft slid out of her pussy, and her body seemed to melt into the mattress. I gently rolled her on to her side and straddled her bottom leg, bending the other one and placing it on the bed.

As I reached my hand down and grasped my cock, I felt my pubes¸ sticky and soaked with her juices.

Stepping back in to her, I plunged my pole back inside her pussy, once again burying it in one swift thrust.

"Oh FUCK!" she yelped.

'Ohhhh damnnnn!'

I started taking long, slow strokes in and out of her as I slid my hand down to her ass. Roxy moaned softly as my thumb started sliding across her asshole, now wet and slick with her pussy juices.

'Ohhhhh yesssss! That feels sooo goooood!'

"Do you like that?" I asked softly.

"Yes!" she replied quickly. "You're sooo gentle with my ass!"

I slowly slid my cock as deep as I could get it in her pussy and started gently pressing my thumb a little harder against her tight rosebud.

"Oooohhhhhhh!"

'MmmmOOhhhhhh!'

Keeping my rod buried deep inside her pussy, I slowly started pressing my thumb a little harder against her asshole, until it eventually began to enter her tight hole.

"Yessssss!" she hissed softly.

It wasn't long before my thumb was as deep as it was going to get in her ass, and I started slowly sliding my shaft back and forth in her pussy again.

'Oh my god, that feels so good!'

I then started moving my thumb in an opposite motion from what my cock was doing, as I slid my cock out, I pushed my thumb deeper, and as I slid my cock back in, I would back my thumb up a little.

Roxy was moaning louder, trying to move her hips in some kind of matching rhythm to my actions.

"Ohhh yessss!"

I continued fucking her like that for a few minutes, until I slowly slid both my cock and my thumb back, until just the tips of both remained inside her.

Just as she was starting to realize that both holes were almost empty, I thrust my hips forward and plunged my thumb back in at the same time, filling her up again.

"Shit! Yes!" she gasped.

'Oh fuck! That feels so good being filled like this!'

'Tell him what you want,' I told her.

"Oh fuck me baby! Fill me up!" she moaned softly.

"How do you want me to fuck you?" I asked as I continued thrusting both my cock and my thumb into her at the same time.

"Ohhh, fuck me deep!" she gasped, reaching down and place a hand on my ass.

I kept my thumb deep in her asshole as I began sliding my cock in and out again, taking long strokes as I moved my thumb.

'Oh shit! He's going to make me cum again!'

'Tell him. Cum loudly for him!'

I started fucking her pussy a little faster, still taking long strokes and pushing my thumb harder against her ass.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum! Fuck me, baby! Fuck my pussy good!"

When she said that, I started thrusting harder into her. Roxy started moaning and gasping louder, until her body suddenly stiffened.

"NNnnnnGGgggAAAAHHHHH!" she yelled, her body beginning to shake. I could feel her pussy and ass clamping down on me, and her juices gushed out of her.

As her body started relaxing, I tried 'listening' to her thoughts again, and again, all I could hear was a buzzing sound.

Roxy let out a long, low, moaning sigh as she moved once again.

'Holy shit! What does he do to me?'

"I take it you liked that?" I asked, bucking my hips against her.

"You think?" she laughed, looking up at me. "I think I soaked your sheets!"

"Well, that's a good sign," I told her.

"Oooohhhhh!" she sighed again as I slowly slid my cock out of her.

With my thumb still deep in her ass, I slapped her ass cheek and told her to roll on to her belly.

'Ohhh! He's going to take my ass!'

As she lay flat on the bed, I slid my thumb from her ass and grabbed on to her hips with both hands. I then pulled her back toward me until her feet were on the floor.

I massaged her ass cheeks with one hand while I reached for the jar of oil with the other. Releasing her ass, I opened the jar and slowly started pouring the oil over her ass, letting it flow down her crack.

Roxy moaned softly, and hissed, "Yesssss!"

I put the jar back on the table and started sliding the head of my shaft up and down her slick crack, coating it in the oil.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

'Your cock!'

"Ohhhh! Fuck me!" she moaned, wiggling her ass at me.

I lined up my cock with her pussy and thrust it in, slamming my hips against her ass and causing her to gasp and yelp again.

"Is that what you want?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she replied.

I kept my shaft buried deep inside her and started wiggling my hips back and forth.

"Ohhhhyesssss!" she moaned, pushing back against me.

'Tell him what you want! Be his dirty slut!'

"Oh, baby! Fuck my ass!" she moaned a couple of seconds later.

Smiling, I stuffed my thumb back in to her slick asshole.

"This ass?" I asked, pushing my thumb hard and deep.

"Yes!" she replied.

Keeping my cock buried inside her pussy, I slid my thumb from her ass and replaced it with two fingers. Roxy started moaning and clutching the sheets.

I slid my shaft back until just the head was still inside her and I began finger fucking her ass. My fingers slid smoothly and easily in her ass as I pumped them in and out and twisted my wrist around, and it wasn't long before she began pushing back at me.

'Ohhh soooo goooood!'

'Tell him!'

"Oh fuck me!" she moaned a couple of minutes later. "Fuck my ass!"

I pulled my fingers out of her ass and wrapped them around the base of my cock. I then slowly slid the head of my cock up and down, dragging her juices along with it, until it rested nicely in the dimple of her ass.

"Is this what you want?" I asked, rubbing the slick tip of my shaft around her back door.

"Yessss!" she replied loudly.

With one hand holding my cock at her tight back door, I grabbed her bunched up skirt with my other hand and gently started pulling her back toward me while I leaned in to her at the same time.

Roxy gasped and tensed up a little as the tip of my cock started to push in to her asshole.

'You have to relax. He'll go slow if you tell him to.'

"Oh damn! You're so thick! Go slow, baby!" she moaned as she pushed back at me.

"As slow as you need," I told her.

'Reach down and play with your clit' I told her. 'That should help.'

Roxy stopped pushing back for a second as she slid one hand under her body and started rubbing her clit.

"MMMmmmmm," she moaned as she soon started raising her hips and pushing back at me again.

Soon, her ass relaxed and the head of my cock slipped in past the ring. Roxy gasped and moaned, laying still for a second, and then began moving her hips again.

'Oh shit! He feels so damn good!'

I stopped pushing in to her, letting her control the pace. It wasn't long before enough of my shaft was in her ass and I could release my grip on my cock.

I now had both of my hands holding the waistband of her skirt as she continued to slowly push back.

"Oh my god! That hurts so good!'

I slid my hands down to her hips and held her still for a second, and then started to slowly slide my slick cock in and out of her ass, taking short strokes at first.

'Oh yes! Soooo gooood!' "Ohhhhyeeeaaahhhh," she moaned softly.

It wasn't long before I felt her start to push back at me again, and I loosened my grip on her hips a little.

'I feel soooo full!'

"How much more?" she asked a couple of seconds later.

Looking down, I saw a couple of inches of space between her ass and my pubes, and her fingertips peeking out as she continued playing with her clit.

"Just about an inch," I told her.

'Oh shit! He's still got more?'

"Oh god, just give it to me!" she moaned as I continued stroking my cock in and out.

"Are you sure you're ready for it?" I asked, teasing her as I took a few quick, short strokes.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she moaned loudly.

'Tell him what you want! Be his good slut!'

"Yes!" she exclaimed loudly. "Fuck your slut's ass!"

Without any warning, I pulled back hard on her hips and thrust forward, burying the entire length of my cock in her tight ass.

"Oh shit!" she yelped, slapping her free hand on the mattress.

'Oh my god, he's splitting me in half!'

I continued holding her ass against me, my hips tight to her cheeks, neither of us moving, so she could get used to having her ass filled again.

I soon felt her fingers start rubbing her clit again, and I gently began to push into her.

'Holy crap! I feel so full! So good!'

"Are you ok?" I asked, starting to take short strokes.

"Yessssss!" she hissed as she started raising up at me. "Fuck me!"

Still holding on to her hips, I started taking longer strokes, eventually pulling back until just the head of my cock remained in her tight ass and then plunging the entire length back in.

'Ohhhmyyygodddd!'

"Oh yes! Fuck my ass baby!"

I slowly slid my hands up her back and then grabbed her long hair, dividing it in two handfuls.

I pulled back on her hair and she lifted her head.

'Oh fuck! Yes!'

"You like that?" I asked, pulling back on her hair.

"Yes!" she yelled, raising her hips faster. "Give it to me!"

I continued fucking Roxy's tight ass as she began rubbing her clit faster.

'Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!'

I knew that I wasn't going to last too much longer, so I stopped pumping into her and slowly slid my cock out.

Roxy moaned as my pole left her ass empty.

"Roll over on to your back," I told her as I walked around the bed.

I heard a sigh as I picked up a pillow, my stiff cock waving with every step back to the foot of the bed.

'Ohhhh dammmnnn.'

Roxy watched me as I stepped between her legs. "Lift up," I told her as I placed the pillow by her ass.

She raised her hips and I pulled her toward me, putting her ass down on top of the pillow.

I lifted her legs, placing her ankles on my shoulders, and then I slid my cock back to her opened asshole.

'Play with your pussy again,' I told her.

Her hand flew back down to her wet slit, and she started sliding her fingers up and down.

"Ohhhfuuuuuck!" she moaned, tilting her head back as I slid the length of my cock back into her ass.

I kept my rod buried deep inside her and started moving my hips sideways, pushing forward every couple of seconds.

'Oh shit, he's going to kill me!'

After a couple more minutes, I pushed her legs back and started moving my hips back and forth. Roxy began moving her fingers faster, starting to dip her tips into her pussy.

Between the sights and sounds of her getting closer to another orgasm, and the tightness of her ass, I knew that the end wasn't far for me and I began fucking her harder and faster.

"Shit! Yes! Fuck my ass!" she yelled, sliding her fingers in to her pussy.

I could feel her fingers sliding along the top of my cock as we both slid in and out of her hot holes, and I felt myself getting closer.

'Oh damn! I'm going to cum so hard!'

"Oh baby! Yeeaaahhhh!" she moaned, burying her fingers in her pussy.

"Oh, shit! I'm going to cum soon!" I told her.

"Yes!" she replied, her eyes flying open and locking onto mine. "Cum, baby! Fill my ass with your cum!"

"You first, baby," I told her. "I want you to cum for me first."

'Ohhhhyeeeaaahhhhh!'

"Oh my god! I'm there! Fuck me baby! Fuck my ass!"

I slowed down a little, taking the full-length strokes. A couple of time I pulled my shaft all the way out, plunging it right back into her ass.

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed, trying to stuff her fingers deeper in her pussy. "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

"Oh god, I'm cumming!"

I felt her asshole clamping down tighter around my cock as her orgasm hit her, and mine wasn't far behind.

I quickly heard the buzzing sound in my head again as her body shook, and my balls started to tighten.

"Ohhh shiiiit!" I moaned as I felt my cock swell.

"Ohhdaaamn!" I bellowed as I slammed forward, burying my length inside her as my balls and cock spewed their load into her asshole.

"Nngggggghhhhaaaahhhh!" Roxy exclaimed as another orgasm swept over her.

We stayed like that, my hips pressed against her ass, my cock buried as deep inside her as possible, both of us shaking in climax.

"Oh my god," she moaned. "I can feel your cock throb in my ass!"

"Holy crap!" I breathed a couple of minutes later, my shaft slowly softening inside her.

Roxy's mind went back to the buzzing sound and her body collapsed as I slowly slid my deflated cock from her ass.